3It was OK
5.9%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
34 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 11:19 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait. The queen ? Planning to use theses monsters ? Ehhh
Aug 24, 2013 2:30 PM

Aug 2010
Seems like we have ourselves one f*cked up Queen XD

And damn I really felt nostalgic seeing our stupid old servants again hehe :)
Aug 24, 2013 7:11 PM

Jul 2011
Aha, because I read the manga after the anime, I had such a hard time thinking of the queen as non-suspicious... looks like I finally don't need to do that anymore :'D
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Aug 25, 2013 3:45 AM
Nov 2012
The queen is really scary... D:
Aug 25, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2013
So after all the Queen is a very very bad person. Is it maybe possible that she will try to get back her beloved Albert or is it too late?

I am not sure if I like the whole zombie thing.
Aug 25, 2013 2:24 PM

Nov 2008
Well that was un-climatic ending for this arc. But at least it's finally over.

But that ending has me interested, could the Queen be dead as well? Or is she somehow part of it?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next arc. Hopefully Sebastian will be more active.
Aug 25, 2013 3:44 PM
May 2013
Yay this arc is finally over! 8D

On the other hand, I reallyyyy dislike undertaker as the bad guy, :/
Aug 26, 2013 7:44 AM

May 2012
The queen is peaking my interest XDD

and glad to have this arc over it was a good one but ciel playing cricket was just not my thing.
Aug 27, 2013 2:23 PM

Dec 2012
best chapter in a while. And that was surprising coming from the queen... Hopefully there will be a breather between the next zombie arc; while I do like the zombies, it is possible to have too much of a good thing. Also, Ciel needs to hurry up and learn some info about his parents. I know Kuroshitsuji is scheduled for at least 100 chapters, but does anyone know if this is supposed to be one of those never-ending series like Naruto or One Piece?
Aug 27, 2013 2:46 PM

Oct 2012
Damn it feels so long since Ciel and Sebastian left for the school, it's good to see the servants again:), but yea didn't think the queen could be plotting something like this, will be exciting in the next arc.
Aug 29, 2013 8:38 AM
Dec 2012
*cries* it was only 4 pages ;o. I'm happy that this arc is finally over. It has ran for almost a year or sth
Aug 29, 2013 8:02 PM

Nov 2011
warriorsftw said:
while I do like the zombies, it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

You like zombies? A good thing? *shudders*

I think we'll see characters and stuff from this arc recurring in next ones. Not only meaning zombies and their creator, more than that. Otherwise too many characters were introduced pointlessly, and they didn't even die to make reappearance impossible.

But I surely hope we won't see the school itself ever again.

The queen... I hope whatever she's up to won't be too close to the anime version. That would be way too predictable after watching it.
Aug 30, 2013 6:25 PM
Feb 2010
The queen/zombie plot didn't pique my interest at all. What intrigued me is how Undertaker's role is going to play out.

If he and Sebastian have the opposite motives, does it mean Undertaker is trying to save Ciel's soul? (Since Sebastian is trying to slowly marinate it into a delicious flavor of doom.)

I hope some of the students show up in future arcs. Especially Gregory Violet, Edgar Redmond, Cheslock, and McMillan. I'm pretty sure Redmond will show up, since his uncle is the "fabulous" Viscount of Druitt.
blindassassinAug 30, 2013 6:32 PM
Aug 31, 2013 7:11 AM

May 2009
I really liked this arc, despite what others think and this chapter was interesting and in some ways, expected. Was anyone actually surprised that the Royal family covered up the scandal? That aside, I like Undertaker as the bad guy, because he's a likeable character. lol Other than that, I'm very interested in Queen Victoria. Can't help but wonder where this story is going in regards to her.
warriorsftw said:
best chapter in a while. And that was surprising coming from the queen... Hopefully there will be a breather between the next zombie arc; while I do like the zombies, it is possible to have too much of a good thing. Also, Ciel needs to hurry up and learn some info about his parents. I know Kuroshitsuji is scheduled for at least 100 chapters, but does anyone know if this is supposed to be one of those never-ending series like Naruto or One Piece?
One Piece may be neverending, but Naruto should be come to a close soon...so I've been told.
Sep 3, 2013 2:47 AM
Mar 2009
Did the Queen just...

Phew, another arc over. Liked that sexy butt shake by the Undertaker.
Dec 26, 2013 6:00 PM

May 2011
blindassassin said:
The queen/zombie plot didn't pique my interest at all. What intrigued me is how Undertaker's role is going to play out.

If he and Sebastian have the opposite motives, does it mean Undertaker is trying to save Ciel's soul? (Since Sebastian is trying to slowly marinate it into a delicious flavor of doom.)

I hope some of the students show up in future arcs. Especially Gregory Violet, Edgar Redmond, Cheslock, and McMillan. I'm pretty sure Redmond will show up, since his uncle is the "fabulous" Viscount of Druitt.

I don't think that undertaker wants to harm Ciel.. That how's what I feel.. As you said, he's trying to protect him from sbt
Dec 29, 2013 3:31 AM

Apr 2012
rocketprism said:
On the other hand, I reallyyyy dislike undertaker as the bad guy, :/

Comments like this really piss me off...
May 13, 2014 7:22 AM

Aug 2007
Interesting arc. I know the zombie plot has a bigger meaning than just to fit in with the scene. Obviously it's to make us think what if Ciel would want to revive the dead... Or perhaps something deeper. Either way, i quite enjoyed this arc towards the end, but I am ready to move on.
Nov 26, 2015 9:53 AM

Mar 2013
LOL Undertaker is so cool.
Well it seems that it's case closed for the time being? It was an interesting arc. It was cool meeting new characters and seeing Ciel going to school.
The ending for the chapter was kinda creepy though...
Feb 28, 2019 2:33 PM
Jan 2019
I dont like Sebastian threw the picture into the fire! šŸ˜¤
Jun 24, 2019 5:20 AM
Jun 2019
I don’t like where this is going when the queen said “What if we made allies with these monsters”.Now,I feel like the manga isn’t finished with zombies yet.I feel like the queen will probably try to make friends with the zombies and they’re will be another arc involving them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.