Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 13, 2015 5:48 PM

Mar 2014
Prasdana said:
jreginald said:
Boggles my mind how people can still think some characters are stronger than Meruem. Meruem's literally the strongest character introduced in the Hunter universe (so far).

Also, some of you need to start using spoiler tags -_-"

Well I dot know how to use spoiler tag, sorry :( how to use spoiler tag?

[ spoiler][/ spoiler] <<< without the spaces

Put whatever spoilers you have in between those clauses. At least you're going to :)
Jul 20, 2015 7:26 PM

Sep 2014
1. Meruem
2. Netero
3. Zeno
4. Chrollo
5. Silva
6. Hisoka
7. Illumi
8. Bisky
9. Gon (asspull against Pitou is too stronk)
10. Youpi
Aug 19, 2015 10:43 AM
Aug 2015
n10sity said:
1. Chrollo Lucifer- His abilities give him almost limitless potential. And he was able to hold his own against Zeno and Silva basically without using any of his abilities sans one (which was only meant to capture). Plus, he seems to have a ton of experience despite his seemingly young age.

2. The King (Meruem) - His abilities to absorb nen makes him the strongest in terms of aura. His inexperience and overconfidence are definitely weaknesses at this point in the anime though.

3. Shaiapouf - This is a wild card to me. His ability to read people's minds seems like a really, really strong weapn in the world of nen, where not knowing the other person's abilities is such key factor in fights. His ability should let him know what the person can do and what they plan to do with it, thereby eliminating the very thing that holds most fighters back.

4. Neferpitou - She seems to be a genius with a very powerful aura that can control those who she has defeated. He will take a strong strategy to defeat her I think. She doesn't seem to have any weaknesses in spite of her inexperience.

5. Ging Freecss - Although we haven't seen him fight. We know from Bisky that according to Netero he is one of the strongest in the world. And he is highly respected by very strong fighters like Razor and Kite. At this point, the audience not having seen him fight is no different than most of the others like Netero or the Royal Guards.

6. Zeno Zoldyck - He ability to analyze during battle (probably the best at that) and the ton of experience he must have as a fighter in a family of world renown assassins makes him one of the strongest fighters in my opinion.

7. Netero (chairman) - Once the strongest fighter with a ton of experience makes him still one of the strongest.

8. Menthuthuyoupi - Seems like the all brawn but no brain type to me. His ability to change his body should be useful. He's probably stronger that both the other Royal Guards but his stupidity is a strong weakness that puts him lower on this list.

9. Hisoka - He is a tactical genius with a versatile nen ability.

10. Silva Zoldyck - Basically takes this spot because since he killed a troupe member that should make him stronger that all of them. Right now, I can't think of anyone else introduced so far that should be in the tenth spot more than him.[/b]
Definatly
Aug 19, 2015 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
guywholikesanime said:
1. Meruem
2. Netero
3. Zeno
4. Chrollo
5. Silva
6. Hisoka
7. Illumi
8. Bisky
9. Gon (asspull against Pitou is too stronk)
10. Youpi

which asspull?

1-Don Freecss
2-Meruem
3-Maha
4-Netero
5-Pito
6-Pufu
7-Yupi
8-Zzigg/Linne?
9-Beyond
10-Gin

I'm seeing a lot of bullshit lists here tho like Netero behind Zeno while he admitted himself that Netero always kicked his ass and made him cry or even Gin or Kuroro above Meruem -.-
Aug 28, 2015 10:15 PM

Jan 2013
1. Meruem
2. Netero
3. Ging
4. Youpi
5. Pitou
6. Pouf
7. Chrollo
8. Zeno
9. Bisky
10. Silva
Sep 27, 2015 5:54 PM

Jan 2015
SaboAnime said:
n10sity said:
1. Chrollo Lucifer- His abilities give him almost limitless potential. And he was able to hold his own against Zeno and Silva basically without using any of his abilities sans one (which was only meant to capture). Plus, he seems to have a ton of experience despite his seemingly young age.

2. The King (Meruem) - His abilities to absorb nen makes him the strongest in terms of aura. His inexperience and overconfidence are definitely weaknesses at this point in the anime though.

3. Shaiapouf - This is a wild card to me. His ability to read people's minds seems like a really, really strong weapn in the world of nen, where not knowing the other person's abilities is such key factor in fights. His ability should let him know what the person can do and what they plan to do with it, thereby eliminating the very thing that holds most fighters back.

4. Neferpitou - She seems to be a genius with a very powerful aura that can control those who she has defeated. He will take a strong strategy to defeat her I think. She doesn't seem to have any weaknesses in spite of her inexperience.

5. Ging Freecss - Although we haven't seen him fight. We know from Bisky that according to Netero he is one of the strongest in the world. And he is highly respected by very strong fighters like Razor and Kite. At this point, the audience not having seen him fight is no different than most of the others like Netero or the Royal Guards.

6. Zeno Zoldyck - He ability to analyze during battle (probably the best at that) and the ton of experience he must have as a fighter in a family of world renown assassins makes him one of the strongest fighters in my opinion.

7. Netero (chairman) - Once the strongest fighter with a ton of experience makes him still one of the strongest.

8. Menthuthuyoupi - Seems like the all brawn but no brain type to me. His ability to change his body should be useful. He's probably stronger that both the other Royal Guards but his stupidity is a strong weakness that puts him lower on this list.

9. Hisoka - He is a tactical genius with a versatile nen ability.

10. Silva Zoldyck - Basically takes this spot because since he killed a troupe member that should make him stronger that all of them. Right now, I can't think of anyone else introduced so far that should be in the tenth spot more than him.[/b]
Definatly

You know, this list makes sense, but why would you put Netero so low? Zeno even stated that Netero is stronger than him. Hmm, the only thing I would change is, I would put Netero at number 3. Otherwise, I like your list :D

EDIT: and I'd change Hisoka's and Silva's place
PrasdanaSep 27, 2015 6:08 PM
Sep 27, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 2015
1) Ging
2) Meruem
3) Isaac Netero
4) Chrollo Lucifer
5) Zeno Zoldyck
6) Neferpitou
7) Youpi
8) Silva Zoldyck
9) Razor
10) Shaiapouf
Read Toriko!
Sep 29, 2015 1:02 PM

Jun 2015
I'll try to stay true and list only what HAS been shown in the anime.

Also as they take up 4 of the top 5 spots; The Chimera Ants are excluded.

Its a countdown.

10. Sphinx.
9. Feitan - that asspull fireball gets him in the list. would probably die if he fought any of ther others on the list before gettting to it though.
8. Kurapika - his plot armor let him have an epic fight scene and kill off uvogin and defeat chrollo
7. Zaoldeywck Killua. While we've seen him fight and improve, he's nowhere near as good as the ones below.
6. Hisoka/kururu/Illumi. I see them on an equal footing. Hisoka switches targets to Illumi from chlolo. chololo thinks Illumi is good enough for an assassination job that is to kill the heads of the mafia. Illumi seems unperturbed pretending to be hisoka. The only reason chrolo makes the list is they hired the top 2 zoldycks to kill him and hisoka rated him soo high as to be obsseesed with him
5. Zoldyck Silva.
4. Bisky-chama. same as zeno's reasoning.
3. Zoldeyck Zeno - More versatility than silva from what we've seen. Superior nen mastery as well.
2. Supersaiyan Gon Freecs
1. Netero Issac
Sep 29, 2015 1:07 PM

Jun 2015
Elder_God_Noden said:
Its funny how i keep seeing chrollo somewhere in tops 5-10 I'm positive he is close to all three royal guards level. zeno and sillva couldn't even defeat him.

he hax over 9000 plot armor points.

He was dead/

only zeno decided to let him live.

if he was that damn powerful, a pro-assassin like Zeno wouldnt have bothered speaking to Illumi on the phone, he woulda finished the job.
Sep 29, 2015 1:32 PM

Jun 2015
NemeanLion said:
1. Miniature Rose (Hit Meruem so hard Pouf, Youpi and Komugi took damage from the impact)
1.5. Komugi (Only one to defeat Merum...consistently)

GOLD
Sep 29, 2015 3:38 PM

Jan 2015
KuroudoAkabane said:
I'll try to stay true and list only what HAS been shown in the anime.

Also as they take up 4 of the top 5 spots; The Chimera Ants are excluded.

Its a countdown.

10. Sphinx.
9. Feitan - that asspull fireball gets him in the list. would probably die if he fought any of ther others on the list before gettting to it though.
8. Kurapika - his plot armor let him have an epic fight scene and kill off uvogin and defeat chrollo
7. Zaoldeywck Killua. While we've seen him fight and improve, he's nowhere near as good as the ones below.
6. Hisoka/kururu/Illumi. I see them on an equal footing. Hisoka switches targets to Illumi from chlolo. chololo thinks Illumi is good enough for an assassination job that is to kill the heads of the mafia. Illumi seems unperturbed pretending to be hisoka. The only reason chrolo makes the list is they hired the top 2 zoldycks to kill him and hisoka rated him soo high as to be obsseesed with him
5. Zoldyck Silva.
4. Bisky-chama. same as zeno's reasoning.
3. Zoldeyck Zeno - More versatility than silva from what we've seen. Superior nen mastery as well.
2. Supersaiyan Gon Freecs
1. Netero Issac

I agree with n10city, but if I don't include chimera ants and the characters we haven't seen in action then my list would be like this:

1. Chrollo
2. Netero
3. Zeno
4. Silva
5. Hisoka
6. Illumi
7. Biscuit Krueger (we haven't seen her fighting for real, but her power is not to be underestimated despite she seems doesn't use nen that much)
8-9 Gon and Killua: Killua was much better than Gon before CA arc. Now I see them as equals. (I don't include Super Gon because it's just one thing only)
10. Kurapika (he is an intellegent character and has great abilities)

Ging, Pariston, Beyond, Botobai, Maha, Zigg, Linn, and Don IMHO can make the list easly if we could see them in action
Mar 29, 2016 7:48 PM
Mar 2016
1- Meruem (his nen power is terrible enough to destroy probably everything)
2-Gon (when he used his full nen pitou amitted his nen is as strong as the King's!)
3-Netero (he was probably the strongest and wisest Hunter but if his final self destruction explosion attack wasnt poisoned meruem would have survived)
4-Chrollo (he never fought seriously even when he faced both Zoldycks which means he is hiding some scary potentional)
5-Hisoka (he seems really strong but he isn't the strongest , if he ever fought with chrollo , chrollo would have won i guess)
6-Bisky(she seems like she knows what she is doing due to her long experience)
7-Pitou(she killed kite and resisted to Meruem tail-hit on her face)
8-Zeno zoldyck(he's strong enough , maybe the strongest zoldyck? )
9-silva Zoldyck
10-Kurapika(even thou he can fit in all nen types whenever his eyes go red, his rage remains a weakness)
Mar 31, 2016 10:17 AM
Apr 2015
Face palm to all who doesn't include Ging in top 5 cuz' facts - He is the Gon's father and a legendary hunter that have make many contributions to the world. He is considered one of the 5 strongest men in the world.
Mar 31, 2016 9:15 PM
Jan 2015
1. Meruem
2. Adult Gon
3. Netero
4. Pitou
5. Chrollo
6. Zeno
7. Youpi
8. Hisoka
9. Silva
10. Illumi
Apr 1, 2016 6:17 PM

Jan 2015
If I'm just doing humans mine would be
1. Netero
2. Maha zoldyck
3. Chrollo
4. Hisoka
5. Ging
6. Zeno
7. Silva
8. Phinks
9. Illumi
10. Razor
Now if I'm including the ants the king and the royal guards would take up the top 4. I don't believe anybody could beat them in a fair fight.
Oct 17, 2016 5:44 AM
Nov 2015
10 Hisoka
9 Silva
8 Bisky
7 Chrollo
6 Zeno
5 Yupi
4 Pouf
3 Pitou
2 Netero
1 Meruem

Honorable mentions: Razor, Illumi, Kite, Feitan, Morel

I am not including Gon's transformation due to not being able to activated it with frecuency. Ging is also out of the list not because I think he does not deserve it but because there is no clear indication in which position I could place him. The same goes for other featless characters.
AzureSunflowerDec 16, 2017 3:06 PM
Nov 26, 2017 10:19 AM
Sep 2017
1-Meruem
2-Isaac Netero
3-Ging Freecs
4-Pariston
5-Bersek Gon
6-Zeno Zoldyck
7-Kuroro Lucifer
8-Neferpitou
9-Biscuit Krueger
10-Menthuthuyoupi
Nov 27, 2017 7:39 AM
Jul 2018
Uvogin died so theres not much to talk about compared to the rest of the phantom troupe members. he had the most screen time and show of ability. too OP so mangaka-chan kirred him. like seriously he was #11 while some loli with a vacuum cleaner #8

Nenchoi said:
Face palm to all who doesn't include Ging in top 5 cuz' facts - He is the Gon's father and a legendary hunter that have make many contributions to the world. He is considered one of the 5 strongest men in the world.

face palm to you cuz we never saw him fighting. so what if he's in top 5?
what if he turns out to be Mr. Satan?
removed-userNov 27, 2017 7:49 AM
Sep 15, 2018 6:34 AM
Aug 2018
tbh I think Meruem is first because the more he eats the stronger he gets. Also Netero couldnt beat him and he was considered one of the strongest hunter.

2. Ging
3.Netero
4.Chrollo
5.Gon

Dont kill me because of my opinion ^^
Sep 20, 2018 6:45 AM
Sep 2018
Holy fuck, this is nearly impossible because it honestly depends on who they're fighting because honestly if Gon were fighting Neferpitou (SPOILER ALERT) and she/he hadn't "killed" kite then I think he wouldn't have transformed the way he did. With that in mind here is my list. DON'T JUDGE ME.
1. Baba Zoldyk
2. Gon (Adult version)
3. Meruem
4. Ging
5. Netero
6. Royal Guards
7. Morel
8. Knov
9. Kurapika
10. Hisoka
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.