Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2013 10:00 AM

Jul 2013
Hey there. One thing everyone seems to question in this show particularly is the strength and potential of each nen user's fighting ability. Everyone, for the most part, seems vulnerable to death via combat. (At least among the humans) Even the main antagonists (among humans :P ) can't crush planets or take on whole countries and stuff like that.

So in this thread, I'd like you to share who, in your opinion, are the strongest 10 characters we've seen in the anime. Feel free to just make a list, or give reasoning. It's up to you.

NOTE: This is an anime only discussion. Please do not post spoiling powers, abilities, and general information regarding the manga. If you've read the manga, please try to post objectively, without bias, according to what's been shown throughout the anime thus far. If that's too difficult, I'll have to ask that you refrain from posting. Thanks :)

Example of what not to do: Zushi takes my top spot, because in the manga he used his new manipulator abilities to make the Zoldyck family and the Phantom Troupe kill each other while he was eating cereal!
Vogue-Aug 23, 2013 10:06 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 23, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2013
This is a tough one, I always find judging HxH's power levels difficult. But by hype I'd probably place:
1. King
2. Three Royal Guards
5. Netero
6. Chrollo
7. Hisoka
8. Kite
9. Nobunaga
10. Zeno

But I'm positive I'm missing some, and like I said I suck at judging HxH power levels. Ging should probably be in there somewhere, but I know too little about him.
the King at the top, the 3 royal guard's and then Netero after th
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 4:02 PM

Feb 2013
Zushi takes my top spot, because in the manga, he defeated the Ant King and the Three Royal Guards while taking a dump and eating a hoagie!
Aug 23, 2013 4:13 PM
Oct 2011
gedata said:
Zushi takes my top spot, because in the manga, he defeated the Ant King and the Three Royal Guards while taking a dump and eating a hoagie!
Stop spreading wrong spoilers, or if you're going to, at least make it convincing by bringing a page from what you're talking about.

OT:
Tonpa
Aug 23, 2013 4:34 PM

Sep 2012
Goreinu, because he is the true king.

Aug 24, 2013 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
@minagatachi - Interesting. Nobunaga's placement piques my curiosity. Mind sharing your thoughts on him and why you put him there?

Anyways. Guess I'll do mine.

NOTE: I've decided to omit all the ants from my list. Also, this is about each character during their peaks during the series. I'm not counting someone like Netero's strength as it was 50 years prior.

1. Ging
2. Netero
3. Hisoka
4. Silva
5-6. Zeno
5-6. Chrollo
7-8. Illumi
7-8. Kite
9. Razor
10. Phinks

Honorable Mention: Feitan and Bisky
Aug 24, 2013 3:37 PM

Jan 2012
I haven't gotten to the chimera arc yet so I'll edit later lol
Aug 24, 2013 5:52 PM

Sep 2012
Wow this is hard to make -.- gave up at my list after like 30 minutes of trying. too many people on the same level.
Aug 24, 2013 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
@ed - Is that real?.. it seems... off? Also, it excludes so many characters!

@ readners - Fair enough :)

@ - FakeX - That's what makes it so fun! There is no right or wrong answer, so give it a shot if your willpower hasn't been totally compromised, lol.
Aug 24, 2013 10:20 PM

Apr 2013
1. Mereum
2. Netero
3. Zeno
4. Pitou
5. Hisoka
6. Lucifer
7. Silva
8. Illumi
9. Kite
10. Biscuit

The different of 1 and 2 it's the bigger on the list, the rest it's negotiable.
Doesn't mean that the no.10 can't defeat somehow the one of the rest, the same goes for everyone etc...
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 24, 2013 10:49 PM
Feb 2012

It makes me happy to see Neferpitou so far up there. But on the other hand
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 24, 2013 10:58 PM

Mar 2013
Good thread, but actually, I wouldn't make a list right now because even in the anime, we haven't seen half of the strong nen users go completely all out including Hisoka, Zeno, Chrollo, Kite etc.

I wouldn't fully count Meruem as the top since he's a superior organism and Ging since we haven't seen him fight, but manga readers knows where he stands in the ranks( It would still be fine though)
Aug 24, 2013 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
@mirati - I always do wonder who's stronger between Zeno and Silva. That was a toughy on my list. I like Zeno more, but I just have a feeling that Silva is in his prime.

@kvshi - I see where you're coming from, but that's actually the reason I prefer having this type of thread now. So 8 months from now, when Milluki Zoldyck kills his entire family, we can be like "*gasp* Who knew! I was way off!* But to each their own. You don't have to make one if you don't want :)
Aug 25, 2013 2:58 AM

Jun 2013
1. The King
2. Isaac Netero
2.5. Maha Zoldyck
3. Adult Gon
4. Neferpitou
5. Youpi
6. Pouf (Pouf seems to be stronger than Youpi in general, but when it comes to fighting abilities only, Youpi is above Pouf)
7. Zeno Zoldyck
8. Biscuit
9. Chrollo Lucifer (Chrollo is weaker than Biscuit as a fighter, since Biscuit is much more well-trained)
10. Hisoka

Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Aug 25, 2013 3:12 AM

Apr 2013
Vogue- said:
@mirati - I always do wonder who's stronger between Zeno and Silva. That was a toughy on my list. I like Zeno more, but I just have a feeling that Silva is in his prime.

No way dude the old ones hold the experience, even lucifer was amazed by zeno skills and the ability to analyze his opponent in seconds.
And also ask zeno "what will happen in serious fight between you and me who will win?" but he dint ask silva.

I like how the topic start write "no manga spoiler", put i see plenty of them in this topic
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 25, 2013 6:43 AM

Oct 2008
1. Chrollo Lucifer- His abilities give him almost limitless potential. And he was able to hold his own against Zeno and Silva basically without using any of his abilities sans one (which was only meant to capture). Plus, he seems to have a ton of experience despite his seemingly young age.

2. The King (Meruem) - His abilities to absorb nen makes him the strongest in terms of aura. His inexperience and overconfidence are definitely weaknesses at this point in the anime though.

3. Shaiapouf - This is a wild card to me. His ability to read people's minds seems like a really, really strong weapn in the world of nen, where not knowing the other person's abilities is such key factor in fights. His ability should let him know what the person can do and what they plan to do with it, thereby eliminating the very thing that holds most fighters back.

4. Neferpitou - She seems to be a genius with a very powerful aura that can control those who she has defeated. He will take a strong strategy to defeat her I think. She doesn't seem to have any weaknesses in spite of her inexperience.

5. Ging Freecss - Although we haven't seen him fight. We know from Bisky that according to Netero he is one of the strongest in the world. And he is highly respected by very strong fighters like Razor and Kite. At this point, the audience not having seen him fight is no different than most of the others like Netero or the Royal Guards.

6. Zeno Zoldyck - He ability to analyze during battle (probably the best at that) and the ton of experience he must have as a fighter in a family of world renown assassins makes him one of the strongest fighters in my opinion.

7. Netero (chairman) - Once the strongest fighter with a ton of experience makes him still one of the strongest.

8. Menthuthuyoupi - Seems like the all brawn but no brain type to me. His ability to change his body should be useful. He's probably stronger that both the other Royal Guards but his stupidity is a strong weakness that puts him lower on this list.

9. Hisoka - He is a tactical genius with a versatile nen ability.

10. Silva Zoldyck - Basically takes this spot because since he killed a troupe member that should make him stronger that all of them. Right now, I can't think of anyone else introduced so far that should be in the tenth spot more than him.
Aug 25, 2013 8:06 AM

Jun 2013
n10sity said:
1. Chrollo Lucifer- His abilities give him almost limitless potential. And he was able to hold his own against Zeno and Silva basically without using any of his abilities sans one (which was only meant to capture). Plus, he seems to have a ton of experience despite his seemingly young age.

2. The King (Meruem) - His abilities to absorb nen makes him the strongest in terms of aura. His inexperience and overconfidence are definitely weaknesses at this point in the anime though.

3. Shaiapouf - This is a wild card to me. His ability to read people's minds seems like a really, really strong weapn in the world of nen, where not knowing the other person's abilities is such key factor in fights. His ability should let him know what the person can do and what they plan to do with it, thereby eliminating the very thing that holds most fighters back.

4. Neferpitou - She seems to be a genius with a very powerful aura that can control those who she has defeated. He will take a strong strategy to defeat her I think. She doesn't seem to have any weaknesses in spite of her inexperience.

5. Ging Freecss - Although we haven't seen him fight. We know from Bisky that according to Netero he is one of the strongest in the world. And he is highly respected by very strong fighters like Razor and Kite. At this point, the audience not having seen him fight is no different than most of the others like Netero or the Royal Guards.

6. Zeno Zoldyck - He ability to analyze during battle (probably the best at that) and the ton of experience he must have as a fighter in a family of world renown assassins makes him one of the strongest fighters in my opinion.

7. Netero (chairman) - Once the strongest fighter with a ton of experience makes him still one of the strongest.

8. Menthuthuyoupi - Seems like the all brawn but no brain type to me. His ability to change his body should be useful. He's probably stronger that both the other Royal Guards but his stupidity is a strong weakness that puts him lower on this list.

9. Hisoka - He is a tactical genius with a versatile nen ability.

10. Silva Zoldyck - Basically takes this spot because since he killed a troupe member that should make him stronger that all of them. Right now, I can't think of anyone else introduced so far that should be in the tenth spot more than him.

It's your list after all, but man, one does not simply miss out Bisky-san.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Aug 25, 2013 2:50 PM

Jun 2013
Ok so my list wont contain any of the Chimera Ants as they're OverPowered imo. even though i love em.
1.Netero
2.Chrollo
3.Zeno Zoldyck
3.Sylva
4.Hisoka
5.Kurapica
6.Feitan
7.Phinx
8.Uvo
9.Biscuit
10.Morei
Aug 25, 2013 3:14 PM

Jan 2012
funny how nobody mentioned gon's dad which is knows as a fact that he' s in top 10
Aug 25, 2013 3:16 PM
Oct 2011
renders said:
funny how nobody mentioned gon's dad which is knows as a fact that he' s in top 10
What was his name again?
Aug 25, 2013 3:21 PM

Jun 2013
renders said:
the only reason i didnt include him is cause they havent shown his powers yet. didnt think that was fair to the characters we actually know about
Aug 25, 2013 4:01 PM

Sep 2012
@n10sity list makes a little bit sense, however at the current state I'd say hes at Hisoka's level max. Yeah he held the 2 Zoldycks for a short period of time but he couldn't actually inflict any damage on them.

I'd say if Chrollo steals some stronger powers (Hisoka's as an example) then it will be a different thing. but lets not forget that he can't use his other hand because hes holding the book with it.

I'll say my list so far (in terms of what we saw or heard in the anime so far)

1-Meruem
2-Netero
3-Zeno
4-Ging
5-Pitou
5-Biscuit (other royal guards might be on Biscuits level)
6-Hisoka/Silva
7-Chrollo
8-Razor
9-Morel
10-Uvogin/Kite

Being number 10 ( as an example ) doesn't mean they can't beat number 5 ( as an exampe ) because the difference is most likely so small
Aug 25, 2013 5:36 PM

Oct 2008
renders said:

I mentioned him.
Aug 25, 2013 6:54 PM

Apr 2013
renders said:

More funny how this is anime thread and we haven't yet see "Ging" or get any fact is top 10, in the anime
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 25, 2013 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
I put Ging in my list :)

I even put 'em at my top spot, since I didn't include any Chimera Ants.

I think, though we haven't met him and seen him converse in real time, we have seen flashbacks, small clips, and we've all heard of his legacy. To me, he's gotta be top of the list, because he's almost perceived as god-like in the anime thus far. He creates a difficult game, who's boss is strong enough to intimidate the Phantom Troupe, yet Ging supposedly made him his pet. They show clips of him flying atop two gargantuan magical beasts, etc etc. That's why, for me, I've gotta think he's the best!

Could be wrong, but that's how I see it.
Aug 25, 2013 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
He dint create the greed island by himself, he create along with 10 more people.

Also Razor it's a GM of the game not a boss, and he don't intimidate PT, only Phinx realize how razor is so he become more attentive not scared.

I don't think that is enough information's to include Ging on the list
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 26, 2013 2:59 AM

Jul 2013
Ooooohkaayyy. If we're going to be picky, yes, Ging had some help creating Greed Island. But he was still the core behind it. That clearly wasn't the point.

And Razor was a boss in Greed Island. By definition, that's not even debatable. He was also a GM, yes.

And they highly hinted that Razor was stronger than the members of the troupe (Chrollo aside), when Phinx lost his consistently present cocky attitude. All the members of the troupe felt like they were strong enough to fight one another, as shown through all the internal spats where none of them backed down to any 1 on 1 challenge throughout Yorknew City. So to see him hesitate like that was quite a revelation, in my opinion. It was also made highly symbolic that Razor was the strongest character present, when he blew up their ship with ease after sending them away. Some may consider that no big deal, but that was 100% symbolism at it's finest.

And nope, there isn't a ton of information to be used with Ging so far, but he has been made present in the anime, so there's nothing wrong with taking a guess based on what we know/think we know. We don't really know shit about half the top-tier characters anyways, so he's really no different imo.
Aug 26, 2013 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
Man seriously? they help them out? All together are the creators of the game, ging has the main idea ok so what? They create the game together theres no suck think as ging create the game with some help.

Again razor he not the final boss of the game cuz theres no suck thing, the game are about collecting the card via finishing challenges theres no suck thing as boss in this game.

They highly hinted that razor was stronger than pt? What kind of bullshit is that?
Phinx saw an dangerous opponent so he become attentive what you expect to do, run to him and try to kill him like razor its nothing? come on only someone stupid would do that.
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 26, 2013 6:44 AM

Oct 2008
Mirati said:
renders said:

More funny how this is anime thread and we haven't yet see "Ging" or get any fact is top 10, in the anime

Your logic seems to be flawed. We can't list him because we haven't 'seen' him? We've seen him in flashbacks and we have first hand accounts of him, so I don't really see how that's relevant. Perhaps by "see" you mean we haven't seen him fight or his abilities. If that's the case, the same can be said for characters in your list like Netero and Mereum. And others we've only scratched the surface of what they can do like Silva, Zeno, Pitou and Illumi. So either way, your logic seems flawed to me.

Putting aside that Ging is the protagonist's father. And that Ging is Gon's actual and symbolic goal. It's not really important anyway. In the words of Bisky, "He's famous. Chairman Netero once said, 'he [Ging] was one of the top five Nen users.'" Note the chairman who once was the strongest in the world said that. He is highly respected by some of the strongest Nen users we have seen so far.

If you want to say that we haven't seen and don't know about Ging for you to list him, well that's fair. It would most definitely be fair to say he doesn't deserve the number one spot or any particular spot on the list. But to criticize people for listing him seems like you're either missing something in the story or your logic. And you seemed to have missed Vogue's points completely.
n10sityAug 26, 2013 1:53 PM
Aug 26, 2013 9:03 PM

Apr 2013
n10sity said:
Mirati said:
renders said:

Your logic seems to be flawed. We can't list him because we haven't 'seen' him? We've seen him in flashbacks and we have first hand accounts of him, so I don't really see how that's relevant. Perhaps by "see" you mean we haven't seen him fight or his abilities. If that's the case, the same can be said for characters in your list like Netero and Mereum. And others we've only scratched the surface of what they can do like Silva, Zeno, Pitou and Illumi. So either way, your logic seems flawed to me.

Putting aside that Ging is the protagonist's father. And that Ging is Gon's actual and symbolic goal. It's not really important anyway. In the words of Bisky, "He's famous. Chairman Netero once said, 'he [Ging] was one of the top five Nen users.'" Note the chairman who once was the strongest in the world said that. He is highly respected by some of the strongest Nen users we have seen so far.

If you want to say that we haven't seen and don't know about Ging for you to list him, well that's fair. It would most definitely be fair to say he doesn't deserve the number one spot or any particular spot on the list. But to criticize people for listing him seems like you're either missing something in the story or your logic. And you seemed to have missed Vogue's points completely.

Oh! You are the one who thinks that Lucifer it's stronger than Mereum and my logic are flawed? OK! make sense!
*im laughing so hard right now"

Pretty much everything you write are bullshit's, who the hell told you to not listing ging? I just answer to renders who told it's funny that we don't have ging on our list that all, i hope you get it now.
But to write all this cuz you think i criticize you? You must be stupid dude like a give a shit about your list, lol.
MiratiAug 26, 2013 9:16 PM
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 27, 2013 6:33 AM

Oct 2008
Sigh.... I don't care if you do criticize my posts. I welcome it. It's only natural in a forum discussion. And seeing how this topic is purely opinion based. Any character anyone lists is valid. I was simply pointing out your flawed logic. I wasn't calling you dumb. And I will try my best not to do so in the future, so try not to make that any more difficult for me.

The other guy said he thought it was funny no one listed Ging because it's been established he is in the top ten. That's debatable but his logic is sound. You on the other hand responded that it's funny people listed him because "we haven't yet see "Ging" or get any fact is top 10, in the anime." It's a hard sentence to read so I could have misinterpreted it.

But my points were we have seen Ging in one form or another. And we have gotten at least one fact and several clues he is in the top ten. And it really wasn't that long of a post. Your faulty logic had more to do with the "haven't yet see[n]" part, which I explained why it was faulty, and I countered argued the other part. And then... there was your response, which only accomplished that I should never reply to any of your post from this post moving forward.
Aug 27, 2013 7:00 AM

Apr 2013
In what episode exactly someone mention that ging on top 10? Cuz i don't remember it maybe i forget i don't know. Tell the episode.
Again i don't criticize your post for the simple reason i don't give a shit about your post :)

Btw i hope you don't mean about what Biscuit said what Netero said to her that Ging is one of the top 5 nen users, cuz here we speak about top fighters not who has the stronger-better abilities.
It seem like you misunderstand some things.
MiratiAug 27, 2013 7:12 AM
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 27, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
Ging is definetly top 10 worthy, I mean, he's the father of our our shonen protagonist (HxH does adhere to some shonen laws) so he must be a badass fighter. Where you'd put him on the list is the hard part though.
Aug 28, 2013 4:11 PM
Jul 2013
netero

chrollo

zeni

sylva

hisoka

biscuit

eh I can't think of any more
not mentioning the ants because they're not human and they piss me off
Aug 29, 2013 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
My top ten excluding the ants based on the anime so far are...

1. Chrollo Lucifer
2. Ging Freecss
3. Zeno Zoldyck
4. Netero (chairman)
5. Hisoka
6. Silva Zoldyck
7. Biscuit Krueger
8. Razor
9. Illumi Zoldyck
10. Kite

People of note:

Kalluto Zoldyck - He seems to have an interesting ability from the little I saw of it. But because I saw so little of it. I can't put him on the list.

Kurapika - When he becomes a specialist, he seems to be one of the strongest we've seen so far. But it's hard to gauge how well he will do against strong fighters who are not troupe members. The Chain Jail is definitely his strongest technique. And it really takes its toll on him so I have to question Emperor's Time duration limitations.
Aug 29, 2013 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
Kalluto Zoldyck - He seems to have an interesting ability from the little I saw of it. But because I saw so little of it. I can't put him on the list.

Your logic seems to be flawed. Because he has an ability who help Phantom Troupe track the exorcist that means he is a strong fighter? Also Zeno has mention that Killua it's maybe the most talented Zoldyck ever and kalluto is also younger than him, so why kalluto and not killua?. How do you even think kalluto it's on top 10?
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 29, 2013 10:05 AM
Sep 2011
I'll give you my list, based solely on who we've seen in the anime so far:

1. Ging Freecss
2. Meruem
3. Netero
4. Neferpitou/Yupi
5. Chrollo Lucifer
6. Zeno Zoldyck
7. Hisoka
8. Kite
9. Silva Zoldyck
10. Feitan/Phinks

I'm very unsure about Zeno compared to Chrollo, with Zeno and Silva having to double gang Chrollo. I'm putting Zeno on a 6th because of this, even regarding his relationship with Netero. Also a bit unsure about Ging, since we have very little idea about his strenght, but I'm gonna put him on the top as he is regarded as one of the five currently strongest nen-users in the world by Netero (I'm sorry if this has only been said in the manga, as I can't remember when it was said).

I'd also like to add that this is a list based purely on combat abilities.
RendioAug 29, 2013 10:31 AM
Aug 29, 2013 10:44 AM

Oct 2008
Mirati said:
How do you even think kalluto it's on top 10?

Why are you replying to me? You don't give a crap about my posts, remember? I'm certainly discovering that I find little interest in your posts. Since you don't care about my posts, I'd rather you not reply.

First of all, he's not in my top ten list. The people in my list have little numbers next to them. That indicates they are part of my list. I have no way to even rank him. I have him under people of note, which only means he caught my eye. Secondly, being the most talented isn't really saying much right now. There is strong indication that Kalluto learned to use nen before Killua. I listed three other Zoldycks too. See how that works?
Aug 29, 2013 12:05 PM

Apr 2013
n10sity said:
Mirati said:
How do you even think kalluto it's on top 10?

Why are you replying to me? You don't give a crap about my posts, remember? I'm certainly discovering that I find little interest in your posts. Since you don't care about my posts, I'd rather you not reply.

First of all, he's not in my top ten list. The people in my list have little numbers next to them. That indicates they are part of my list. I have no way to even rank him. I have him under people of note, which only means he caught my eye. Secondly, being the most talented isn't really saying much right now. There is strong indication that Kalluto learned to use nen before Killua. I listed three other Zoldycks too. See how that works?

I replying cuz your reaction it's kinda funny and i enjoy it.
Yeah it's true i dont give a fuck about your list but i saw that stupid think about kalluto, you know i was have to post about it. Obviously you don't list him everyone can see that why you think i believe the opposed? I never ask why you put kalluto in the list i ask why you ever think that will maybe deserve a place in the list.
The talented always matter. How did you know Kalluto learn nen before Killua? We learn that he know how to use nen in greed island we don't know when he learn plus it doesn't really matter when, the potentials the training and what experiences you have it's what matters. See how that works?
The Heart
All right reserved

Aug 29, 2013 12:45 PM

Oct 2008
Sad. You specifically asked me "how do you even think kalluto it's on top 10?". Whatever. I hope English isn't your first language because you seem to have great difficulty with it. I'm done.
Aug 30, 2013 1:31 AM

Apr 2013
n10sity said:
Sad. You specifically asked me "how do you even think kalluto it's on top 10?". Whatever. I hope English isn't your first language because you seem to have great difficulty with it. I'm done.

You make no sense. Always when someone doesn't have something to say he use that "You don't know english" thing, i expect at least something more smart than that it seems i overstate you.
And finally i dont say "how do you even think kalluto it's on top10?" i say "I never ask why you put kalluto in the list i ask why you ever think that will maybe deserve a place in the list." See the difference? It seems someone here doesn't know how to read or have some dyslexia issue. I feel sorry for you, really. I'm done too cuz i obviously i beat you in every dissent we discuss, that's why you mention the "english issue" and run away! Have a nice day.
The Heart
All right reserved

Sep 5, 2013 9:17 PM

Jul 2013
Post contains spoilers for the manga / the 1999 version:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags.
LunaSep 6, 2013 1:43 AM
Sep 5, 2013 11:45 PM

Jul 2013
Also, I'm switching my 5-6 tie between Zeno and Chrollo to pushing Zeno in for the 5th spot. I just read something about Chrollo's bandit's secret that I never knew before. If a user he's stolen nen from dies, he loses the ability. I think that's a fairly big game changer, 'cause yes he can steal gimmicky powers from natural talents like Leon Nostrade, or weak fighters like Owl (Who is alive! I didn't know that, lol) but when it comes to powerful fighting nen techniques, he's been shown to be incapable of stealing powers from top tier fighters like Zeno. I think he might come out on top of Zeno maybe every 2-3 times out of ten, due to his unpredictable abilities, but as a fighter, I think Zeno is far beyond him.

Just my two cents.

Mod Edit: Please don't address rule violations in threads but report them.
LunaSep 6, 2013 1:55 AM
Sep 6, 2013 1:56 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
If you see spoilers in threads please report them and please also explain in the report what exactly the spoiler is. Thanks.
Mar 6, 2014 6:28 PM
Nov 2013
Mirati said:
renders said:

Actually in episode 63 it is clearly stated by Biscuit that Netero said Ging is one of the top 5 Nen users. See for yourself.
Mar 7, 2014 2:35 AM

Nov 2013
1. Meruem
2. Spoiler:

3. Netero
4. Chrollo
5. Ging
6. Zeno
7. Silva
8. Hisoka
9. Illumi
10. Kurapika(I'd put him after Chrollo but he's only good for Phantom Troupe)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag.
LunaMar 7, 2014 8:44 AM
SCARY MONSTER
Apr 8, 2014 11:23 AM
Apr 2014
people are getting the wrong idea of putting kite in top 10. he is nowhere even near 20. according to me the top 10 lists are

Mod Edit: there were apparently references to arcs which have not been animated in this list, spoiler tag added.
rodacJun 17, 2014 7:26 PM
Apr 8, 2014 12:23 PM

Jan 2010
I wont get to the top 10, but between the 3 Royal Guards I believe the ranking goes like this

1. Youpi
2. Pitou
3. Pouf

It was never argued who had the most physical strength among the royal guards, but somehow Youpi was considered inferior because he apparently lacked Nen abilities or wits to be better than Pitou. After seeing what we have in the last few episodes I have to disagree.

Youpi is a rookie in battles and in his very first major battle he came off as an intelligent opponent adapted and figured out strategic advantages. As far as his battle abilities go, he was almost King like in durability. He took several unblocked shots from a physically very strong Knuckle, Nen attacks from Shoot and Killua and still left the battle with no scratches. That aside, his rage blasts and polymorphism make him superior to other Royal guards imo.
Apr 9, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2013
1. Meruem
2. Netero
3. Ging
4. Zeno
5. Pitou
6. Youpi
7. Chrollo
8. Kite
9. Silva
10. Hisoka
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.