Forums
Blood Lad
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2013 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
TragicRomance said:
So everyone loves Staz x Bell, hmm. I wonder why manga is going in Fuyumi x Staz's direction (I just saw some posts on tumblr, not read it) No matter how you see it, the potential between Staz and Bell is incredible.
Just had marathon of the manga's latest chapters too and... Fuyumi really have so much screen time with Staz while Bell got pushed to the sideline.
Kind of sad for her.

In the other hand, the parents should get nominated to best couples too. Wolf papa and mama, Hydra papa & mama, they looks like cool parents

Unrelated: would laugh really loud if Staz's siblings are Blood Delta Braz & Blood Tango Liz
Aug 29, 2013 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
STAZ and Bell FTW.
Aug 29, 2013 6:43 PM

Aug 2012
nseika said:
TragicRomance said:
So everyone loves Staz x Bell, hmm. I wonder why manga is going in Fuyumi x Staz's direction (I just saw some posts on tumblr, not read it) No matter how you see it, the potential between Staz and Bell is incredible.
Just had marathon of the manga's latest chapters too and... Fuyumi really have so much screen time with Staz while Bell got pushed to the sideline.
Kind of sad for her.

In the other hand, the parents should get nominated to best couples too. Wolf papa and mama, Hydra papa & mama, they looks like cool parents

Unrelated: would laugh really loud if Staz's siblings are Blood Delta Braz & Blood Tango Liz

Wolf papa and mama? No wait, nevermind, I dunno why you're discussing the manga. That's what the manga's subforum is for.
Sep 1, 2013 7:46 PM
Mar 2013
Hmm... I think it's cute with Bell and Staz but I'm personally not feeling it. I don't know why... In my opinion, I prefer Fuyumi (Even though she's moe and I hate moe characters, they are just too ditsy).

Haven't read the manga but I think Staz and Fuyumi look good together. I would personally ship the couple if Fuyumi got a bit less ditsy and more...sane?

So i guess I prefer Stumi over Stell (Cute ship names. I think Staz x Bell have the cutest).

I forgot his name but the wolf guy would make a cute couple with fuyumi.

If anyone has seen fairy Tail. I kind of view this as an alternative GrayxJuviaxLyon. It really seems that way (Only Fuyumi is less obsessive and Staz has no decline in the anime) (Anyone wondering, I ship Nalu, GrUvia, Jerza, and GaLe)

I guess the main reason I didn't go with Staz x Bell, was because when i first saw the opening, I made a note-to-self about Staz x Fuyumi since it got most opening time. Funny, I don't hate anything about Bell but I don't think she would look good together with Staz. I prefer interesting couples. I just don't See Staz's part. Then again, I can't seem him in a relationship at all.

Overall, I prefer Stumi or Stell.
Sep 1, 2013 7:58 PM

May 2013
I don't see much appeal in Fuyumi's character so voted Staz x Bell though i'm pretty sure its going to end up being Staz x Fuyumi. I want to see Braz and Berros' relationship be developed more as i see some potential, will probably get a kick out of it lol.
Sep 1, 2013 9:29 PM

Dec 2011
I don't like Bell at all but everyone seems to love her hmm

I ship Fuyumi x Staz for sure
Sep 9, 2013 8:50 AM

Jun 2011
After that last episode, I think it's Staz x Fuyumi for me. So much development in that last episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 9, 2013 2:05 PM

May 2009
Staz will never like Bel because he has zero interest in demons.
Sep 11, 2013 1:45 AM

Jun 2013
I'm all for Braz x Berros. ^_^
Sep 12, 2013 9:57 PM

Aug 2012
staz x bell
Sep 19, 2013 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
Bell X Staz scenes where the only thing that I liked in this anime so yea.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Sep 19, 2013 10:26 PM
Dec 2011
I haven't really thought of it I do like the typical coupling but there are a few nice options I shall explore later on even if they are crack pairings. But in general I LOVE THIS SHOW the manga needs to keep going so we can get a second season!!

Want to talk more about Blood lad? Message me or comment my page.
Sep 26, 2013 1:19 PM

Jul 2013
yanagi is so neuter. She completely does not suit to Staz. Hydro Bell is much better :D
We're all mad here
Sep 28, 2013 7:30 AM
May 2012
I can't choose between Bell and Fuyumi so why not Staz x Bell x Fuyumi that'll work.
Oct 15, 2013 11:48 AM

May 2013
Definitely Staz x Bell, Fuyumi is an annoying, dumb, useless character. Even though it will most likely end up with Staz x Fuyumi, I hope the mangaka changes his mind and go for the Staz x Bell end.
Dec 26, 2013 7:56 PM

Jan 2010
bastek66 said:
Staz will never like Bel because he has zero interest in demons.
^ sadly, this is so true..
I like Staz x Bell, but I think Fuyumi x Staz is more canon so far... :/
Feb 21, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2012
I don't really like either Bell or Fuyumi. Bell's feelings for Staz seemed to just sort of happen while Fuyumi is a boring character. If no other option is introduced for Staz though then I guess I'd pick Staz & Bell.
Feb 21, 2014 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
Since everyone in this series has major, major issues, the thought of anyone x anyone just makes me rather ill.
Feb 24, 2014 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
eheheheheeeeeeeeee after watched episode 7 I would prefer the incestry of STAZ X LIZ
>:DDDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2014 6:40 PM
Dec 2013
Bell and Staz. Don't really care about Yanagi.
Mar 26, 2014 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Staz x Fuyumi

Mar 27, 2014 6:28 AM

May 2010
Jackrabb1t said:
Since everyone in this series has major, major issues, the thought of anyone x anyone just makes me rather ill.

Or you can try and be more open-minded... Or maybe, stay away from this thread if you are not the type to 'ship'?
Aug 4, 2014 8:14 PM
Jul 2014
Fuyumi is kinda annoying. And I feel like Bell and Staz are a better match. Sadly, it's so obviously going towards Fuyumi and Staz.
Aug 5, 2014 7:18 AM

Apr 2010
Meh

Braz x Staz.

-grabs popcorn-
Aug 8, 2014 3:48 AM

Aug 2014
hehehe,,, Best couple huh??
I got Bell with Staz on my mind after finished it
Sep 10, 2014 6:05 PM
Sep 2014
I go to Fuyumi x Staz and here are my reasons

1. Fuyumi x Staz are main characters. Bell and Wolf are supporting characters according to wiki.

2. Staz already made a blood oath with Fuyumi telling her that he will find a way to resurrect her as a living person again.

3. Staz is in love with the human Fuyumi at the start.

4. Bell admit it to her self that Staz was in love with Fuyumi and call Fuyumi his lover.

5. Staz is Fuyumi's personal Blood Bank

6. When Fuyumi is lost, Staz won't stop until he finds her.

7. Staz called Fuyumi his precious.

(Staz talking to Siamkid)

Staz : You understand
Siam : ( Tremble )
Staz : So, where did you hide my precious? ( Fuyumi )
Siam : ( Tremble, pointing to Rasodo ).
Sep 17, 2014 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
I don't really care .. I hope they all die. None of them suit one another because they're all terrible character.

If I had to pick, Bell & Staz tho. At least they seem to share some emotion between one-another.
Jun 9, 2015 3:05 AM
Jun 2015
[quote=Seasqwaa]Staz and Bell. So much more than Yanagi. I think wolf can take that spot.
I just think they work better together, as characters.

And second, I also find Yanagi a tad annoying in that she seems absolutely dull so far. And a dull woman cannot be with a vampire, seriously![/quote

Whoaah! That's exactly my point! *u*
Jun 15, 2015 4:28 PM

Apr 2015
staz x fuyumi. watch the ovaa :3
no idea why everyone ship staz with bell ew she's so annoying from the first screen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2015 4:31 PM

Apr 2015
RinOkumura143 said:
I go to Fuyumi x Staz and here are my reasons

1. Fuyumi x Staz are main characters. Bell and Wolf are supporting characters according to wiki.

2. Staz already made a blood oath with Fuyumi telling her that he will find a way to resurrect her as a living person again.

3. Staz is in love with the human Fuyumi at the start.

4. Bell admit it to her self that Staz was in love with Fuyumi and call Fuyumi his lover.

5. Staz is Fuyumi's personal Blood Bank

6. When Fuyumi is lost, Staz won't stop until he finds her.

7. Staz called Fuyumi his precious.

(Staz talking to Siamkid)

Staz : You understand
Siam : ( Tremble )
Staz : So, where did you hide my precious? ( Fuyumi )
Siam : ( Tremble, pointing to Rasodo ).

Jul 21, 2015 7:42 AM
Jul 2015
I vote staz x fuyumi, 'cause I love this couple
Also in the manga there are so many staz x fuyumi moments >\<
Personally I don't like bell
I really really really hope that they come together!!!
(Sorry for my weird english)
Dec 16, 2015 1:17 AM
Dec 2015
Well, Staz x Fuyumi FTW!
I really get annoyed when people call Fuyumi annoying or boring and ship Staz and Bell.
To me, Fuyumi's personality is good, really good inside, but she's not stupid or dull, she knows what actually happens around her, that's quite unique tho.
And Bell, no I don't even like her from the start. She's a supporting character and annoying af. I mean, she's smart but selfish, and she fell in love with Staz so f easy. Gladly, in the manga, she finally realized that Staz neither returned or understood her feelings for him.
So, Staz x Fuyumi for me.
Aug 7, 2016 4:37 PM
Apr 2016
Staz x Hydro Bell. Fuyumi is bland as fuck.
Sep 9, 2016 10:55 PM

Sep 2016
Staz X Fuyumi

I don't like Bell she annoys me. Byeee
MONIKA ONLY
Dec 22, 2016 8:10 AM
Dec 2016
Why no Fuyumi x Bell? ==
Jan 6, 2017 11:19 PM
Nov 2016
Im all for Staz X Fuyumi. The flow of the manga is totally sailing for this couple, though both of them does`nt realise their feelings yet. But Bell clearly knows this & accepts the fact that Fuyumi will never cease to exist in Staz thoughts. She pointed that out in chapter 61, and Staz had a realization concerning Fuyumi in chapter 64.
~
I ship Bell with Wolf :D they suit each other. Wolf have this kinda warm treatment to Bell and vice versa, and they can talk to each other openly.
~
and about Fuyumi being a weak character (wait for further chapters it`ll be a total blast, her existence is not totally a damsel in distress, though for now it looks like it). Her personality complements with Staz`s personality, and yes they are perfect for each other (not that I`m bias, tehee xD) I mean, Staz needs someone who could spoil him & Fuyumi does that, unconsciously. So yeah, 100% rooting for Staz X Fuyumi!

Staz to Fuyumi: "For a moment I thought of what I`d do If I did`nt have more options. You were lying in front of me, the imminent death was approcahing behind me. If I did`nt have any way to save myself and ended up beaten.. you would also be dead.. when I thought about that.. I got scared..."

Staz to his self: I dont know when I realized.. the roles were reversed.. Fuyumi could`nt live without me, everything was up to me, that`s what I thought..

(me: KYAAAAAA)
Oct 6, 2017 7:00 AM
Oct 2017
I really love for Staz and Yanagi to be together I really enjoy how he said he was going to do anything in his power to get her back as a human yeah she might be a little dull but someone opposite of him can make a huge romantic difference than him with Bell don't get me wrong now I like their fights towards each other but he did fell in love with Yanagi first and wanted to drink her blood.
Oct 29, 2017 5:57 PM

Apr 2017
Bell is an annoying bitch, why do people prefer her? Fuyumi is best girl for sure.

Time to read the manga now anyway.
Mar 5, 2018 9:59 AM
Nov 2017
only bell can stand with staz imo...I mean she can almost defeat him since he's always holding back
Aug 11, 2018 3:41 AM
Aug 2018
I think that all the main girls suck with Staz. First of all, Yanagi is very weak and always is depending on Staz. Why didn't she learn how to fight so she can defend herself? I wanted her to be stronger and have better character development. I didn't like how the ending was for the anime so I just read the manga and she honestly doesn't develop at all!! Staz definitely develops his feelings but Yanagi is just the same which is boring and annoying. Now Bell here also sucks. This is because she's always trying to make an artificial way for her to fall in love with Staz. At first in the anime she was normal, but then in the manga, she started getting selfish and annoying. She would do this by relying on her space and teleportation skills to force them to do what she wants. She's basically a brat spoiled with magic.

TLDR; Fuyumi is too weak and doesn't try to change that. Bell is spoiled with magical powers and is trying way too hard to get Staz with her powers.
Aug 11, 2018 3:55 AM

Nov 2016
Staz x Bell

Fuyumi is so weak and boring. I'm not entirely into Bell either because sometimes she's a selfish pain in the ass, but I like this couple better

Braz x Berros could be fun
Oct 19, 2018 11:36 PM
Jul 2015
Bell is adorable when her embarrassed <3 She also own lewd character & hot body <3
Dec 13, 2018 6:47 PM

Oct 2014
Staz x Bell is the best pairing.

Fight me.
Feb 28, 2019 4:31 AM
Feb 2019
what about wolf x bell? seeems like an interesting couple
Nov 23, 2022 7:48 PM
Nov 2022
staz x bell only because she's the cutest girl here and i feel bad for her being constantly ignored
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood Lad Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2013

266 by iridi »»
Mar 23, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Blood Lad Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2013

126 by bilmiyorum010131 »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Blood Lad Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

129 by Fatephile »»
Sep 9, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Blood Lad Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2013

137 by Fatephile »»
Sep 6, 2023 9:21 AM

Poll: » Blood Lad Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

152 by Fatephile »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.