Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Corpse Party: Blood Covered
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 4, 2015 7:34 PM

Dec 2013
Gore ☑
Logic ☐
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 16, 2015 6:04 AM

Oct 2013
it's sick how insane the scenes can be. But it's strange how neutral they act to corpses .

Feb 24, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2015
This is one bloody anime...

I kinda like this anime but I just hate how stupid they can be!
Why can't they understand that "We should separate" is the biggest mistake you can do. It is never a good idea in a place like that.

And the Onii-chan... How stupid can you be?
It was like couple minute since he was warned not to trust those ghosts and when he sees one, what does he do? Let's follow it. It doesn't look dangerous?!?!? You were just warned about that!!!
Then he leaves his little sister alone! I think in those circumstances it is not time to be shy. Do not leave your sister alone with a f*cking ghost! If she has to pee then just let her do it but don't leave her alone! Stupid.

Deaths were bloody and gross as hell. But it's a good thing I'm not very attached to any of the characters. All though there are couple which I like but in a anime like this, you can prepare yourself for that you probably will see them being slaughtered in a horrible painful way. So it won't become as a shock when it happens xD

I liked the ending of the episode though... Must watch the third one right after I finish writing this.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Mar 7, 2015 10:48 AM

Feb 2015
Urgh, gory stuff. So glad I wasnt eating anything.

lol @ Onii-chan (forgot his name) leaving his sister alone to take a leak in a place full of dead bodies.

Good episode though.
Apr 9, 2015 9:47 AM

Feb 2013
I laughed at Mayu's death. Anime characters like her annoy the crap out of me, so seeing her get splattered against that wall was really satisfying.

Also the gore in this show is great.
May 8, 2015 5:14 PM

Jul 2013
Dammit! that sensei better be alive or else..

Come on... whatever you do you don't separate a kid away from her onii-chan. You don't do that. Ever.
Jun 3, 2015 1:55 PM

Jun 2010
YungStatic said:
In a strange school where people were murdered, and killer ghost are roaming around everywhere lets leave our little sister "outside" with one of these killer ghost while i leave her. Best big brother EVER! -_- Like seriously?

I was thinking of the same thing. 😂

The episode was good, but I think it's stupid when the students kill each other, even it's quite normal to go crazy in a situation like that.
I can't recognise the living students from the dead ones, because the beginning was quite rushed. And I find Kizami extremely sexy! I can't help but to love crazy and bad boys. 😂😅
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2015 2:09 AM

Jul 2013
You only have to few seconds and you can already tell this is going to be bad.

Narration (and might a add it being also bad) killed it instantly.

EDIT: Yeah.....fuck this shit. Corpses everywhere and the characters don't even really react.
KuruwinOct 1, 2015 2:29 AM
Dec 22, 2015 3:26 PM

Nov 2014
This OVA is actually quite good!
Jan 21, 2016 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
this series is brutal. I was looking for blood and guts and I found it :D
Jan 21, 2016 2:34 AM
Jun 2015
Damn, why don't people play the game instead?
Jan 24, 2016 7:13 AM
Jul 2014
This Anime is so brutal! Amazing! Episode 2 contains much more characters than 1st. I'm no expert on animation, even much less so on mutilated corpses, but art in scene with Ms.Yui,Suzumoto and two ghosts/dead girls was a bit awkward. I'm talking about the left girl with half of the head chopped off...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to see episode 3.
Jan 24, 2016 10:45 PM

Dec 2015
The fact that these characters are really stupid is kind of aggravating...
And it pisses me off too.

The gore isn't TOO scary, but its still scary xD some of it got a bit confusing but I got the gist of it...

Hope it will turn out a bit better~

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Jun 15, 2016 1:34 AM
May 2016
ONI-CHHHAAAAAANNNN!!! Brotherly goals, how cute.
Jun 20, 2016 1:12 AM

Jun 2015
Why nobody has common sense?

Anyway, I thought the guy at end was really going to protect her, he seemed rational but no...
Jul 9, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2015
seriously? yu see friggin' hunderds of dead people lying in the yard and you expect your little sister will be save with a scary girl you don't even know, just to go inside and find out THAT SHE ISN'T GONNA COME BACK
well damn you see all these dead children lying everywhere, people are being killed and you just leave your little sister outside.
omg...
Jul 9, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2015
shinomonogatari said:
it's sick how insane the scenes can be. But it's strange how neutral they act to corpses .

omg,, exactly!!!
Aug 10, 2016 5:48 AM

Mar 2016
This is just painful to watch.
First ep was like : uh uhm,there was an aearthquake,we fell into a hole and we woke up in a place that looks like a school with a lot of weird stuff happening,but still,let's argue about stupid stuff and ignore all the strange stuff happening.

Now the 2nd ep is like: hey,we don't even know how we got here,but let's ignore that and the ghosts,and the corpses.

Tbh i don't even know why am i watching this.
Aug 27, 2016 10:02 AM

May 2016
Morishige gloating at his girlfriend's guts. His sanity protection technique backfired. Ghost kids being brutal af.

Why did Yuka have to go somewhere private, accompanied by a ghost girl of all people? There's a lot of corpses and rotting stuff around, a little loli urine won't change anything. Onii-chan you baka.

Dec 22, 2016 6:11 AM

Feb 2013
Those ghosts are really something.
They managed to destroy that girl completely just by slamming her in that wall, I suppose that they dragged her through a small hole there, she wouldn't fit though.
Dec 24, 2016 7:03 AM

Dec 2014
aww my god this is just so much .... I don't want to watch it but yet I want to know how it all ends
Jan 26, 2017 5:41 AM
Jan 2017
How could that brother just leave his sister alone with a ghost? The fuck is that?!
Nov 15, 2017 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
It was so annoying how they were so adamant on looking for a super private place to just pee. And then instead of going to the woods with her and go bodyguard, he goes into the building and shuts the door, totally out of sight... Wtf dude?!

And that knife in the neck shot. Nice!
Dec 4, 2018 9:48 PM

Jun 2016
One thing that annoyed me this episode is, why the heck couldnt the sister use a broken toilet. Its not like it was overflowing! I mean come on, I want to go so bad but I wouldn't use the one closest to me broken or not, instead I'll look around this scary place I know nothing about until I find a perfectly working one,then you let her go alone in the forest with a weird ass looking brat full of death people on the ground and you fucking go inside and let her alone outside?? That scene has to be one of the most retarded dumbest dumbest dumbest dumbest scene in Anime History.Also they bath together, he should have just told her to do it there and then turn around to give her some privacy smh.

Lol the girl got dragged and died,she deserves it I mean who the fuck talks with someone without a head like that and she continued talking with them when the teacher came. cmonbruh.

I don't blame the dude with the glasses lol he looked like a psycho from the get go and after he realized that the girl died he lost it.

Anyway this is interesting let's keep it going :)

Dec 20, 2018 8:38 PM

Oct 2012
Gawd this show is trashy, that panty shot right before that girls face was obliterated. This show is a hot mess but I need to finish it for the damn 2018 anime challenge so I'll push on through
Jan 17, 2019 2:17 AM

Jan 2018
this show's ok, needs more gore tho
Mar 31, 2019 4:42 AM

Jun 2017
Goddamn, I fcking yelled here there, those jumpscares just comes out of nowhere.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Apr 26, 2019 12:35 AM

Nov 2013
Believe it or not but Yuka is 14. She is not a little girl, she is just stupid.
I played the game and all i can say so far: the adaptation is pretty lame.
GvendolineApr 28, 2019 5:15 PM
Jun 20, 2019 2:15 PM

Sep 2017
Holy shit, this episode was so much worse than the first one. Before I get into how this anime is bastardizing the source material, I first wish to complain about how god awful the pacing was this episode. This episode felt like an HM slave from a Pokemon game. It felt like the team producing this had a checklist of things that happened in the game in front of them and were just trying to knock them out as quickly as possible. Oh, Suzumoto, Morishige, Seiko all die? Let's just kill them all off as quickly as possible. Things just kept happening this episode with no explanation. Oh, that Science Lab will be important later. Let's show it for a few seconds so we can later look clever. What, we have to kill Morishige off? Eh, he's a minor character at best in this (despite being listed as a main character on MAL, lol) so let's just shoehorn his death. Shit like that. I'll get back to Morishige later though, because his character wasn't even bastardized. It was shot, mutilated, and dumped into a tar pit.

I now want to dedicate way too much of my life complaining about how this episode did the source material dirty, and we'll go in chronological order as the events played out in the episode. I will code all of the spoilers and dump them at the end to make things simpler. Everything about the episode seemed fine enough, albeit very fast paced and rushed, until the scene where Naho meets up with Ayumi and Yoshiki. Suddenly, we are whisked away to the Reference Room. Naho then drops the doll expressing Yoshizaku's repentance and disappears (SPL1). We cut to the Science Room scene that I already complained about, and then we see Ms. Yui. Ms. Yui then bears witness to Suzumoto getting pulverized against a wall (SPL2). Quick aside so I can compliment the team for once: Suzumoto's death was handled excellently. I actually can't think of a better transition to how it was handled from the game to an animated form. Well done. Then, Yoshikazu appears and knocks Ms. Yui out (SPL3). We cut to Morishige, who goes insane after realizing he was fantasizing over his beloved Suzumoto's pulverized corpse (SPL4). I don't have many complaints about the outside bathroom scene. It was handled differently from the game, but this context still made sense. The doll points out a tongue and they give it to one of the children, who ascends to heaven apparently. Then, in a move that just made me angry, they deemed the other two children not worth their time and just show their tongue pouches. We don't even get to see them get appeased or not. We just have to assume they've been dealt with. Morishige goes nuts (SPL5) and begins chasing after Yuka. Yuuya appears and comforts Yuka. Again, I didn't like them moving away from the source material, but this was fine in this context. Yuuya fights Morishige, Morishige dies. Episode ends.

That's it. I've spent too much time going over a single thirty-minute episode. This was bad. For an episode, this was a 2/5. Hopefully, they manage to come back from this, because I thought the first episode held promise. But as it stands, I did not enjoy this episode very much at all.
Nov 24, 2019 11:59 PM

Mar 2018
They butchered the first half of this episode. The first episode wasn't half bad, especially the first part of it, but this shit's gone downhill way too damn fast.

No build-up like in the game. Even the, at least below average parts in the second half were still butchered with absolutely no build-up whatsoever, and hyper speed pacing.

The knife, neck stab, and what led up to it was probably the only quarter-good thing about this episode, even with no semblance of build-up. Good animation, and shocking stuff. Unlike most other things in this adaption.

And, yes, this horror anime has too much blood, and gore. The directors were like, "Fuck it, put a dead body there, and there, and there! Put them everywhere! Everyone in the staff team gets their own dead body! Might as well give some to your children, too! Your distant half-cousin, they probably want one, too!" Just stop already, come on. I like a lot of gore if done well, but this ain't done well. It's too overt, and frequent that it's become stupid.

Trash, trash, trash is the conclusion of this rambling. Also, play the game.
hypergoobNov 25, 2019 12:05 AM
Aug 20, 2020 7:38 PM

Aug 2019
at this point I just want to see gore since the “horror” aspect of this show is pretty shit.
Nov 14, 2020 5:07 AM

Jul 2020
Oh please let Yuka die in the next episode. I can’t stand her voice anymore repeatedly shouting Onii-chaaaannn. Doesn’t she know any words aside from that? 🙄
Aug 1, 2021 8:13 AM

Mar 2021
gotta hand it to the animators; this was already nauseatingly gory enough, but they just had to give us a hentai-level, uncomfortably detailed pantyshot before brutally murdering the girl. guess gore alone isn't enough to sell blu-rays. what a sick world we live in

Dec 12, 2021 3:59 AM

Jan 2021
Wtf ? How is everyone so casual around dead bodies,ghosts etc.? Like holy shit, either they are highly-Intellectual creatures or I am the one with a pig brain .
Also, how can they trust anyone they just met? You guys literally saw fresh blood and splattered body parts and be like " Yeah, lets split up".
Jan 29, 2022 6:58 PM

Jul 2016
Dude legit let his imouto alone with a Sadako-looking ghost. I mean, they fucking bath together yet she can't pee with him around? I call bullshit.

Edit: Are you telling me Yuka is fucking 14?! What?!
Mar 15, 2022 5:29 AM

May 2020
Is having common sense this rare? I bet not. This is so notoriously dumb that I don't even want to waste any more words in writing.
Oct 13, 2022 12:44 PM
Jan 2021
It was good but a little frustrating.
Jan 14, 2023 9:45 AM

Jan 2017
Bruh....I thought Sakata Gintoki would save the day , but he turned out to be a delusional maniac ._.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Nov 4, 2023 1:33 PM
Oct 2023
the blue haird guy went totally nuts lmao, seems to be getting more brutal as it progresses too, i wonder how many people will actually survive
Nov 28, 2023 12:50 PM

Oct 2018
Rushed. As expected from OVA. Shit.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» why no asmr

batslimeman - Apr 17

3 by puppycham »»
Apr 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Washijyazo - Aug 15, 2013

211 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babymilo91 - Aug 13, 2013

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou General Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

135 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 27, 2023 12:39 PM

» Did anyone else find Corpse Party: Tortured Souls scary?

SSJ4ABD - Nov 18, 2021

15 by Fleeting_Dream »»
Oct 23, 2023 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.