MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shingeki no Kyojin »» Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion

Pages (26) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

764 82.77%
4 out of 5: Liked it

103 11.16%
3 out of 5: It was OK

39 4.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 1.08%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 0.76%
Voters: 923

08-12-13, 8:06 PM

HEICHOUUU at the end omg so badass i just can't

08-12-13, 11:01 PM

GEEZUS, this Female Titan is absolutely brutal. Twirling the guy like that? Holy shit, that's just a painful, slow death with your spine cracking and then massive internal bleeding.

I'm confused on what Levi plans to do with a little flare gun. This titan has killed tens of veteran Survey Corps soldiers and still going strong. Hoping to see Eren vs. Female Titan soon.

08-12-13, 11:01 PM

I noticed that a scene from the manga that was supposed to be in this episode was removed (prob because it could take up a half /whole episode) .Other that,this episode had an intense build up until the end that leaves you wondering what happened next( especially if you aren't reading the manga).

08-12-13, 11:22 PM

If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.
Modified by Suzune-chan, 08-13-13, 12:05 AM
"No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell
if it's right or wrong till you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice."

-Lance Corporal Levi / Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

08-13-13, 12:52 AM

BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.
Modified by the1337fleet, 08-13-13, 12:55 AM

08-13-13, 1:21 AM

ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?

Yeah... I have this feeling too.

I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.
Modified by chikkychappy, 08-13-13, 1:25 AM

08-13-13, 1:45 AM

Crista is a goddess...

LOL at the three especially Reiner...

those people was killed just like a toy...so merciless...

let the chase begins next week...

xD

08-13-13, 5:11 AM

Wow, those scenes at the forest had the same tension as the woods from Naruto's genin challange
Can't wait to see what's next

08-13-13, 5:50 AM

Back to long recap at the beginning of the episode - 2 min this time !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

08-13-13, 5:53 AM

Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.

too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/

08-13-13, 8:07 AM

Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/

Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".

08-13-13, 9:41 AM

if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...

08-13-13, 10:16 AM

Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...

*Hippie voice*

Doooooood, u dun now wut you tulkin bout. U high.

08-13-13, 10:51 AM

Armin and Krista look so similar :D

Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

Oooooooooh.. can't wait to seeeee that, i really hope they end it this way !!
Modified by Lylaaz, 08-13-13, 10:54 AM

08-13-13, 10:57 AM

Raphow said:

I wouldn't be that sceptical. The author said he has figured the story out and he is going to end it at right time, not to mention it is a manga that one just does not read once because all of those little mysteries.

08-13-13, 11:01 AM

Raphow said:

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.

08-13-13, 12:15 PM

THAT F*CKING CLIFFHANGER OMG
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric

08-13-13, 12:34 PM

Beaver897 said:
Raphow said:

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.

Dat nig high, brah.

08-13-13, 12:43 PM

Raphow said:

Isayama may be a rookie but his debut manga is a smash hit in japan even before the anime.

08-13-13, 12:48 PM

the1337fleet said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.

If you think that somebody with the name "Bloodynightsky" is actually 21, then you are pretty dang gullible.
*insert deep quote from some popular anime here*

Pages (26) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices