Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion


Aug 12, 2013 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1499
HEICHOUUU at the end omg so badass i just can't
 
Aug 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2452
GEEZUS, this Female Titan is absolutely brutal. Twirling the guy like that? Holy shit, that's just a painful, slow death with your spine cracking and then massive internal bleeding.

I'm confused on what Levi plans to do with a little flare gun. This titan has killed tens of veteran Survey Corps soldiers and still going strong. Hoping to see Eren vs. Female Titan soon.
 
Aug 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 350
I noticed that a scene from the manga that was supposed to be in this episode was removed (prob because it could take up a half /whole episode) .Other that,this episode had an intense build up until the end that leaves you wondering what happened next( especially if you aren't reading the manga).
 
Aug 12, 2013 11:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 121
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.
Modified by Suzune-chan, Aug 13, 2013 12:05 AM
 
Aug 13, 2013 12:52 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 64
BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.
Modified by the1337fleet, Aug 13, 2013 12:55 AM
 
Aug 13, 2013 1:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 62
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?


Yeah... I have this feeling too.


I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.
Modified by chikkychappy, Aug 13, 2013 1:25 AM
 
Aug 13, 2013 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 150
Crista is a goddess...

LOL at the three especially Reiner...

those people was killed just like a toy...so merciless...

let the chase begins next week...

xD
 
Aug 13, 2013 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2028
Wow, those scenes at the forest had the same tension as the woods from Naruto's genin challange
Can't wait to see what's next
 
Aug 13, 2013 5:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10131
Back to long recap at the beginning of the episode - 2 min this time !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Aug 13, 2013 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2893
Guranto-kun said:
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.


too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/
 
Aug 13, 2013 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.


too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/


Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".
 
Aug 13, 2013 9:41 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 366
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...
 
Aug 13, 2013 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...


*Hippie voice*

Doooooood, u dun now wut you tulkin bout. U high.
 
Aug 13, 2013 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1232
Armin and Krista look so similar :D

Guranto-kun said:
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
.


Oooooooooh.. can't wait to seeeee that, i really hope they end it this way !!
Modified by Lylaaz, Aug 13, 2013 10:54 AM
 
Aug 13, 2013 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1232
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...


I wouldn't be that sceptical. The author said he has figured the story out and he is going to end it at right time, not to mention it is a manga that one just does not read once because all of those little mysteries.
 
Aug 13, 2013 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 367
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.
 
Aug 13, 2013 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 27
THAT F*CKING CLIFFHANGER OMG
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first. Although...if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it...you will find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.....yeah...a heart made fullmetal." - Edward Elric
 
Aug 13, 2013 12:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
Beaver897 said:
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.


Dat nig high, brah.
 
Aug 13, 2013 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 476
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...


Isayama may be a rookie but his debut manga is a smash hit in japan even before the anime.
 
Aug 13, 2013 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1516
the1337fleet said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.


If you think that somebody with the name "Bloodynightsky" is actually 21, then you are pretty dang gullible.
 
Aug 13, 2013 1:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 622
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?


Yeah... I have this feeling too.


I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.


Lol, chikky, you're here too?

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Fuck, didn't you feel the tension?

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ps. Not that I'm saying you are such, just talking in general.
 
Aug 13, 2013 1:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
AnimageNeby said:
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?


Yeah... I have this feeling too.


I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.


Lol, chikky, you're here too?

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Fuck, didn't you feel the tension?

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ps. Not that I'm saying you are such, just talking in general.


Ya know he's trolling, aight?
 
Aug 13, 2013 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2093
The1337fleet , when you are fed up with stupidity at some point you crack , you get irritated by every stupid post .
That thing is so obvious that it shouldnt be called a spoiler......
Anyway , it's my fault because I got involved in a super hyped anime forum , I should have expect alot of.......naive persons .
Modified by FluffyFlesh, Aug 13, 2013 2:08 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
 
Aug 13, 2013 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Episode was awesome ^.^


also




Found this and it's amazing
 
Aug 13, 2013 5:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 73
Xinception said:
AnimageNeby said:
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?


Yeah... I have this feeling too.


I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.


Lol, chikky, you're here too?

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Fuck, didn't you feel the tension?

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ps. Not that I'm saying you are such, just talking in general.


Ya know he's trolling, aight?


Personally i was kinda hoping he wasn't. It's actually refreshing to see people complain, then back up with an action like "dropped", assuming he did drop. Usually I just see the same people complain every week that makes me ask "why are you still watching this?"
Modified by arimpact, Aug 13, 2013 6:04 PM
 
Aug 13, 2013 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 73
Xinception said:
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.


too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/


Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".


I really hope the ending is to the manga as well. And I agree that they'll fill in content like they did ep 10-12 to end at the place they want. But I question where that place will be if not the end of the expedition. The only logical place I can though of is also the "crack", but that's a.. very interesting place to end a season and I'd like to see the reactions. We'll see i guess.

By the way just throwing it out there, don't watch this anime while buzzed... I didn't feel jack shit for that ending even though I know it was by all means good. Totally regret it.
Modified by arimpact, Aug 13, 2013 6:07 PM
 
Aug 13, 2013 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1908
VioLink said:

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL


Thats one fat ass



but all seriousness. I loved this episode. Eren in for a raping it seems XD


Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online

 
Aug 13, 2013 6:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 737
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece
 
Aug 13, 2013 6:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 7985
Eksta said:
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece


How the last 2 episodes are slow paced?
Those 2 are in the top of speed of this series
 
Aug 13, 2013 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
pralan said:
Eksta said:
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece


How the last 2 episodes are slow paced?
Those 2 are in the top of speed of this series


He high, nigguh.
 
Aug 13, 2013 8:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 43
Eksta said:
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece

plz go

Also at this rate we can definitely see a season 2 happening in the future huh? WHo is the author for this show/
 
Aug 13, 2013 10:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.
 
Aug 13, 2013 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3903
T-Rog said:
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.

Since Eren is from the future it's probably not even a flare gun, but some alien technology laser gun.
 
Aug 13, 2013 11:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1788
antonn said:
T-Rog said:
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.

Since Eren is from the future it's probably not even a flare gun, but some alien technology laser gun.

>=O

OMGWTFBBQ SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!!!










If you really believe that is a spoiler...
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
 
Aug 14, 2013 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 62
arimpact said:
Xinception said:
AnimageNeby said:

Yeah... I have this feeling too.


I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.


Lol, chikky, you're here too?

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Fuck, didn't you feel the tension?

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ps. Not that I'm saying you are such, just talking in general.


Ya know he's trolling, aight?


Personally i was kinda hoping he wasn't. It's actually refreshing to see people complain, then back up with an action like "dropped", assuming he did drop. Usually I just see the same people complain every week that makes me ask "why are you still watching this?"


^______________^
 
Aug 14, 2013 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3903
HalfMetalJacket said:
antonn said:
T-Rog said:
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.

Since Eren is from the future it's probably not even a flare gun, but some alien technology laser gun.

>=O

OMGWTFBBQ SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!!!

If you really believe that is a spoiler...

I got this bridge over in Brooklyn up sale that they might be interested in.
 
Aug 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 173
Stark700 said:

I want to marry her too.


100% waifu material
 
Aug 14, 2013 6:16 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3217
Spag said:
Stark700 said:

I want to marry her too.


100% waifu material

My niggas.

Also, is the anime going slow, or is it just me? I can't fucking wait for the next turn of events. It'll be beautiful.
 
Aug 14, 2013 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6912
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?
 
Aug 14, 2013 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 1554
AnimeFan500 said:
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?


Trust me, you do not want this question answered by us, and by us, I meant manga readers who watches the anime version. You better wait 2-4 more days (time dilation) and watch the next episode, it'll answer everything.
 
Aug 14, 2013 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3903
AnimeFan500 said:
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?

Basically:
Scouting Legion is climbing trees, saving dem cats.
Female titan is in heat, chasin after Eren to get it on like rabbits.
Levi be pulling out his nine, ready to pop a cap in dat female titan's phat ass. She ain't taking his man.



Go find the episode with non-shit tier subs. It's not that difficult.
 
Aug 14, 2013 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 6912
antonn said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?

Basically:
Scouting Legion is climbing trees, saving dem cats.
Female titan is in heat, chasin after Eren to get it on like rabbits.
Levi be pulling out his nine, ready to pop a cap in dat female titan's phat ass. She ain't taking his man.



Go find the episode with non-shit tier subs. It's not that difficult.


Thank you for that summary : )
 
Aug 14, 2013 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 420
wow, the way they female titan was finishing people off was crazy,
like seriously that shoulder smash into that tree was fucking ouch all the way.
 
Aug 14, 2013 6:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 73
Xinception said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?


Trust me, you do not want this question answered by us, and by us, I meant manga readers who watches the anime version. You better wait 2-4 more days (time dilation) and watch the next episode, it'll answer everything.


I got a friend that hates spoilers, he never reads manga. And yet he ask me after episodes of things like why is this happening or what's going on cause he knows i read the manga, so i answered him which spoiled, and he got mad at me -___-.
 
Aug 14, 2013 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 184
LOTS OF LOVE FOR CHRISTA! <3
 
Aug 14, 2013 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 121
arimpact said:
Xinception said:
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.


too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/


Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".


I really hope the ending is to the manga as well. And I agree that they'll fill in content like they did ep 10-12 to end at the place they want. But I question where that place will be if not the end of the expedition. The only logical place I can though of is also the "crack", but that's a.. very interesting place to end a season and I'd like to see the reactions. We'll see i guess.

By the way just throwing it out there, don't watch this anime while buzzed... I didn't feel jack shit for that ending even though I know it was by all means good. Totally regret it.


nah it wasn't too precise i just kinda calculated it but i don't think I'm 100% correct, maybe they'll end it in the "wall" or "crack" part or the "monkey" you know part.

I posted something similar to this, here it is.

 
Aug 15, 2013 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 21
this was the best episode of the entire series so far. (for me)
the music, the voice acting (all of them screaming for orders in the end was AMAZING and intense)
the sheer brutality of the female titan. god, I watched it three times.
And i don't mind the "slow pace" at all. Every episode is well written and if I have to wait another week it just raises my anticipation
 
Aug 15, 2013 7:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 192
piperz said:
spin it mofo


when i saw this i remembered this
 
Aug 15, 2013 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 171
She's so INTERESTING. And terrifying.
 
Aug 15, 2013 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10131
Atmosphere maintained quite tense over the episode, and sakuga in the last several minutes particularly well done.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »