Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2013 11:01 PM
Mar 2009
GEEZUS, this Female Titan is absolutely brutal. Twirling the guy like that? Holy shit, that's just a painful, slow death with your spine cracking and then massive internal bleeding.

I'm confused on what Levi plans to do with a little flare gun. This titan has killed tens of veteran Survey Corps soldiers and still going strong. Hoping to see Eren vs. Female Titan soon.
Aug 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Jul 2013
I noticed that a scene from the manga that was supposed to be in this episode was removed (prob because it could take up a half /whole episode) .Other that,this episode had an intense build up until the end that leaves you wondering what happened next( especially if you aren't reading the manga).
Aug 12, 2013 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
If 1 episode is 1.5 chapters it will be like this:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the
Damn I'm kinda scared I just hope they won't end it with anime original ending.

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.
Suzune-chanAug 13, 2013 12:05 AM
Aug 13, 2013 12:52 AM
May 2009
BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.
the1337fleetAug 13, 2013 12:55 AM
Aug 13, 2013 1:21 AM
Oct 2011
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:
Are we literally getting nowhere every week?

Yeah... I have this feeling too.

I agree with both of you.

Episode 1 > Sun is rising.
Episode 18> Sun still rising.

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.
chikkychappyAug 13, 2013 1:25 AM
Aug 13, 2013 1:45 AM

Sep 2012
Crista is a goddess...

LOL at the three especially Reiner...

those people was killed just like a toy...so merciless...

let the chase begins next week...

xD
Aug 13, 2013 5:11 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, those scenes at the forest had the same tension as the woods from Naruto's genin challange
Can't wait to see what's next
Aug 13, 2013 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
Back to long recap at the beginning of the episode - 2 min this time !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 13, 2013 5:53 AM

May 2011
Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

The anime will end in chapter 35 (maybe) but the FT arc will end around 33 or 34, but in chapter 35 it will be the appearance of the

Anyways, this episode is really intense and exciting even though I already knew what's gonna happen.

too precise xD well, i think the ending will be traditional :/
Aug 13, 2013 8:07 AM
Jul 2013
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".
Aug 13, 2013 9:41 AM
May 2012
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...
Aug 13, 2013 10:16 AM
Jul 2013
Raphow said:
if the female titan being annie isn't the most obvious thing in history of manga than i don't know what is, lol... this whole thing was written by a 20year old rookie so don't expect any major plot twists like gen urobuchi would do, ...

*Hippie voice*

Doooooood, u dun now wut you tulkin bout. U high.
Aug 13, 2013 10:51 AM

Mar 2010
Armin and Krista look so similar :D

Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

Oooooooooh.. can't wait to seeeee that, i really hope they end it this way !!
LylaazAug 13, 2013 10:54 AM
Aug 13, 2013 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
Raphow said:

I wouldn't be that sceptical. The author said he has figured the story out and he is going to end it at right time, not to mention it is a manga that one just does not read once because all of those little mysteries.
Aug 13, 2013 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
Raphow said:

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.
Aug 13, 2013 12:15 PM

Jul 2013
THAT F*CKING CLIFFHANGER OMG
I believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen one before and get this. I don't believe in anyone of the people that have said they seen one before. It's kind of like how I think about the concept of love. Like I believe one day I'll fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, even though I've never actually fallen in love with anyone yet. You see what I'm saying? For some people falling in love is like second nature, but I can't even relate to that. So if I've never fallen in love before is it real? And that makes me wonder if ghost are real. I haven't seen one yet so maybe they're not.
Aug 13, 2013 12:34 PM
Jul 2013
Beaver897 said:
Raphow said:

Or MAYBE. Just MAYBE. He already planned to let you know in the first place, because there's no difference to why the story is advancing if you DO or DON'T know. Did you ever think about that?

Or you must be one of those genius detectives who observe everything in and notice every hint in the anime like it's a hidden clue in plain sight (Yeah, because a massive close-up to the FT's face is like a hidden clue, *sigh*). You've already figured out everything! Like, you know, almost everyone who has one eye and at least half a brain that's functioning. Oh, and Armin. Because he already has suspicions as much as we do.

Dat nig high, brah.
Aug 13, 2013 12:43 PM
Apr 2011
Raphow said:

Isayama may be a rookie but his debut manga is a smash hit in japan even before the anime.
Aug 13, 2013 12:48 PM

Jun 2011
the1337fleet said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Sasukeleep said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Bakufreak said:
Uhh, Eren vs Female Titan next episode!? :D

Someone spoiled us with something , after I'm going to kill him I'll tell you that the answer is negative the fight wont happen in the next episode.

Annie has a far superior combat capabilities to Eren , so .....it is not a secret who would win. And this isnt Naruto , Bleach or One Piece where he would make a comeback

You should use the spoiler tag. There are people here who are only keeping up with the anime.

Dude , seriously . I didnt read the manga , I deducted that she's Annie because FT LOOKS LIKE HER , FIGHTS LIKE HER AND DIDNT HURT THE ONLY GUY ANNIE SHOWED COMPASION TO , ARMIN. It isnt a fucking spoiler . YOU MUST BE BLIND AND PLAIN STUPID TO NOT SEE IT'S HER.
It's like saying SSJ 3 Son Goku isnt Son Goku.....
Just go 5 or 6 episodes back when they were at the training camp and watch from there , watch Annie and see how she acts towards Armin , watch her close .
I cant belive I'm being accused for something I didnt do.....I didnt fucking read the manga .
And I'm feeling irritated by anyone that is soo stupid to claim that saying the obvious it's a spoiler.

No one cares if you didn't read the manga or if you figured things out for yourself. That doesn't determine whether your words spoil.

In case you didn't know, it's common courtesy to withhold hints and let others enjoy the process themselves. Even if they figure it out, confirmation of a spoiler through statements that are ambiguous as to whether they're real, just speculative, or your personal deduction still taints the experience.

You're 21 years old. Stop throwing a tantrum like a smug manchild who wants to convince everyone that they should be at your level.

If you think that somebody with the name "Bloodynightsky" is actually 21, then you are pretty dang gullible.
Aug 13, 2013 1:07 PM
Feb 2013
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:

It's obvious to anyone whose head is not so deep into Jean's horse's ass that we're going nowhere. Dropped.

Lol, chikky, you're here too?

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Fuck, didn't you feel the tension?

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ps. Not that I'm saying you are such, just talking in general.
Aug 13, 2013 1:19 PM
Jul 2013
AnimageNeby said:
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:

But anyway, you're still rather dismissive of an anime much too soon I see. Whether the mangaka will ultimately deliver in giving this story/plot a satisfactory ending, nobody knows for sure. I would say: give it the benefit of the doubt. But in the meantime, there has been a lot of hell of a good scenes and episodes in here. The last two ones were exeptionally good, just like the one where Eren first came out of a titan.

Well, I guess not. But anyway, if you say you dropped it, leave it at that, then. Nothing more annoying and irritating than idiots - and you have some in every forum - that come by week after week complaining how bad the anime is and that they are going to drop it.

Ya know he's trolling, aight?
Aug 13, 2013 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
The1337fleet , when you are fed up with stupidity at some point you crack , you get irritated by every stupid post .
That thing is so obvious that it shouldnt be called a spoiler......
Anyway , it's my fault because I got involved in a super hyped anime forum , I should have expect alot of.......naive persons .
FluffyFleshAug 13, 2013 2:08 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 13, 2013 2:13 PM
Jan 2012
Episode was awesome ^.^

also

Found this and it's amazing
Aug 13, 2013 5:59 PM
Jun 2013
Xinception said:
AnimageNeby said:
chikkychappy said:
ChrnoTodd said:
merurin said:

Personally i was kinda hoping he wasn't. It's actually refreshing to see people complain, then back up with an action like "dropped", assuming he did drop. Usually I just see the same people complain every week that makes me ask "why are you still watching this?"
arimpactAug 13, 2013 6:04 PM
Aug 13, 2013 6:03 PM
Jun 2013
Xinception said:
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

Nah, nah. IMO, they'll prolong the fight with some extra fighting epic scenes, so we can stop at Mikasa's epicness and the "crack".

I really hope the ending is to the manga as well. And I agree that they'll fill in content like they did ep 10-12 to end at the place they want. But I question where that place will be if not the end of the expedition. The only logical place I can though of is also the "crack", but that's a.. very interesting place to end a season and I'd like to see the reactions. We'll see i guess.

By the way just throwing it out there, don't watch this anime while buzzed... I didn't feel jack shit for that ending even though I know it was by all means good. Totally regret it.
arimpactAug 13, 2013 6:07 PM
Aug 13, 2013 6:10 PM

Dec 2012
VioLink said:

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Thats one fat ass

but all seriousness. I loved this episode. Eren in for a raping it seems XD

Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Aug 13, 2013 6:45 PM

Jan 2012
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece
Aug 13, 2013 6:58 PM

Jul 2011
Eksta said:
Past like 6 episodes just brought this series from a 10 to 8, this is almost as slow as one piece

How the last 2 episodes are slow paced?
Those 2 are in the top of speed of this series
Aug 13, 2013 7:12 PM
Jul 2013
pralan said:
Eksta said:

How the last 2 episodes are slow paced?
Those 2 are in the top of speed of this series

He high, nigguh.
Aug 13, 2013 8:17 PM

May 2013
Eksta said:

plz go

Also at this rate we can definitely see a season 2 happening in the future huh? WHo is the author for this show/
Aug 13, 2013 10:22 PM
Sep 2012
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.
Aug 13, 2013 11:34 PM

Apr 2010
T-Rog said:
I'm guessing Levi is going to fire some kind of super flare directly at FT's face. No one ever covered their ears before when firing a flare (if I remember correctly), so this is probably going to have extra punch to it.

Since Eren is from the future it's probably not even a flare gun, but some alien technology laser gun.
Aug 13, 2013 11:56 PM

Jul 2013
antonn said:
T-Rog said:

Since Eren is from the future it's probably not even a flare gun, but some alien technology laser gun.

>=O

OMGWTFBBQ SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!!!

If you really believe that is a spoiler...
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 14, 2013 12:00 AM
Oct 2011
arimpact said:
Xinception said:
AnimageNeby said:

Personally i was kinda hoping he wasn't. It's actually refreshing to see people complain, then back up with an action like "dropped", assuming he did drop. Usually I just see the same people complain every week that makes me ask "why are you still watching this?"

^______________^
Aug 14, 2013 12:00 AM

Apr 2010
HalfMetalJacket said:
antonn said:
T-Rog said:

>=O

OMGWTFBBQ SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE!!!!!

If you really believe that is a spoiler...

I got this bridge over in Brooklyn up sale that they might be interested in.
Aug 14, 2013 12:39 AM

Sep 2010
Stark700 said:

I want to marry her too.

100% waifu material
Aug 14, 2013 9:22 AM

Oct 2011
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?
Aug 14, 2013 9:57 AM
Jul 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
Can anyone explain this episode. My version had Cabo, Cable Levi and many other mistranslation/wording.

So what I got is Levi and others are stationed at this forest to lure the Titans. Not sure what the others will be doing. The forest has the best advantage for 3DMG. But was Levi and co there to lure Female Titan?

Trust me, you do not want this question answered by us, and by us, I meant manga readers who watches the anime version. You better wait 2-4 more days (time dilation) and watch the next episode, it'll answer everything.
Aug 14, 2013 10:13 AM

Apr 2010
AnimeFan500 said:

Basically:
Scouting Legion is climbing trees, saving dem cats.
Female titan is in heat, chasin after Eren to get it on like rabbits.
Levi be pulling out his nine, ready to pop a cap in dat female titan's phat ass. She ain't taking his man.

Go find the episode with non-shit tier subs. It's not that difficult.
Aug 14, 2013 10:32 AM

Oct 2011
antonn said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Basically:
Scouting Legion is climbing trees, saving dem cats.
Female titan is in heat, chasin after Eren to get it on like rabbits.
Levi be pulling out his nine, ready to pop a cap in dat female titan's phat ass. She ain't taking his man.

Go find the episode with non-shit tier subs. It's not that difficult.

Thank you for that summary : )
Aug 14, 2013 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
wow, the way they female titan was finishing people off was crazy,
like seriously that shoulder smash into that tree was fucking ouch all the way.
Aug 14, 2013 6:52 PM
Jun 2013
Xinception said:
AnimeFan500 said:

Trust me, you do not want this question answered by us, and by us, I meant manga readers who watches the anime version. You better wait 2-4 more days (time dilation) and watch the next episode, it'll answer everything.

I got a friend that hates spoilers, he never reads manga. And yet he ask me after episodes of things like why is this happening or what's going on cause he knows i read the manga, so i answered him which spoiled, and he got mad at me -___-.
Aug 14, 2013 9:55 PM

Jan 2012
LOTS OF LOVE FOR CHRISTA! <3
Aug 14, 2013 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
arimpact said:
Xinception said:
Satan-sama said:
Guranto-kun said:

Ch24-26 = Ep. 18-19

Ch27-29 = Ep. 20-21

Ch30-32 = Ep. 22-23

Ch33-35 = Ep. 24-25

I really hope the ending is to the manga as well. And I agree that they'll fill in content like they did ep 10-12 to end at the place they want. But I question where that place will be if not the end of the expedition. The only logical place I can though of is also the "crack", but that's a.. very interesting place to end a season and I'd like to see the reactions. We'll see i guess.

By the way just throwing it out there, don't watch this anime while buzzed... I didn't feel jack shit for that ending even though I know it was by all means good. Totally regret it.

nah it wasn't too precise i just kinda calculated it but i don't think I'm 100% correct, maybe they'll end it in the "wall" or "crack" part or the "monkey" you know part.

I posted something similar to this, here it is.

Aug 15, 2013 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
this was the best episode of the entire series so far. (for me)
the music, the voice acting (all of them screaming for orders in the end was AMAZING and intense)
the sheer brutality of the female titan. god, I watched it three times.
And i don't mind the "slow pace" at all. Every episode is well written and if I have to wait another week it just raises my anticipation
Aug 15, 2013 7:25 AM
Dec 2010
piperz said:
spin it mofo

when i saw this i remembered this
Aug 15, 2013 7:42 AM

Mar 2013
She's so INTERESTING. And terrifying.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Aug 15, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
Atmosphere maintained quite tense over the episode, and sakuga in the last several minutes particularly well done.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 15, 2013 10:10 AM

Apr 2008
WTF IS GOING ON !!! Are Levi and Commander Erwin working with the female titan or something, and is there really a group of humans operating titan bodies like Eren, cuz if they are for what reason are they whiping out mankind o_O
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.