Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2013 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
I know the author is dead, sadly (I love his work). I recently finished the last season and I didnt know that the author didnt exactly complete the story, so I kind of put some things he would of added if he continued.

1)Saito promised to bring the ring back but he hasn't yet given it to Water Spirit.

2) Something to do with Saito and his villagers? (He is a landlord now)

3)Louise goes to Saitos world and visits, but she is to tempted to use her magic? (just an idea)

4) Some side-story about the Dragon Knight (forgot his name) that Saito and Louise spared?

Not to mention the Light Novels are a lot better, which means that the fan base in Japan might also want a season 5?

I know some people are worried about how they might butcher the ideas if they go further, but come on, that finale was horrible.

At least give us a small season/OVA to rest our hearts D:
Aug 12, 2013 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
The LN may not be complete but the anime is so still no point for another season.

Aug 12, 2013 8:18 PM
Jul 2013
the story of how saito cheats on louise during marriage... he will have multiple mistresses that he hides... then he gets found out and begs for louise not to divorce him.... louise will act tsundere for 5 minutes then forgive him.... they have make up sex... and then saito goes off to be a dickhead again
Aug 13, 2013 6:41 AM
Jul 2013
Mr Colbert want to Saito World
Aug 13, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
i wish for season 5 =(

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2013 3:26 PM
Mar 2013
Zero no Tsukaima was one of the first animes I watched that got me into anime (especially the rom-com harem genre) =3. I'd love a season 5 or a casual OVA depicting the newly-wed life of Saito and Louise! <3
Aug 13, 2013 3:50 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well the way the anime ended was pretty concluding, no real point to trying to continue from there. I guess you could throw in some ova special or smth but nothing more.
Aug 13, 2013 4:12 PM

May 2013
A season 5? Take any of my limbs, right now!

Seriously, I wouldn't say it's impossible.

It's a shame. ZnT is one of those Anime that could have gone on forever.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 15, 2013 1:20 PM
Aug 2012
I wouldn't mind another season but the history of each season is:

open well with immediate conflict or plot device, ecchi episodes till ep 9-10, then final conflict.

And the fourth seasons final conflict was kind of big and would be ludicrous to top, so then the show would become a definite generic rom-com harem but the main lead is now married which would make it extremely strained to continue. I do not like the pairing of course, there are 3 female before louise I actually like paired with the male lead but whatever.

There is definite room for continuation but not an entire season, 4 part ova possibly.

1 - newly wed life with problems from the more deserving females not giving up
2/3 - the main cast of students, henrietta/colbert going to see the other world part 1, part 2 would further this and they would all each find something amazing to them in the world.
4 - the obligatory X years later with a reunion.... and i would say actually mature louise somewhat mentally and more to what her older sister looks like as it seems the pink haired actually develop in that family and the blonds stay petite... kids all around.
Aug 29, 2013 6:41 AM

Sep 2012
Diran-kun said:
A season 5? Take any of my limbs, right now!

Seriously, I wouldn't say it's impossible.

It's a shame. ZnT is one of those Anime that could have gone on forever.

you sir are my friend

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 11:37 PM

Jul 2013
night97 said:
the story of how saito cheats on louise during marriage... he will have multiple mistresses that he hides... then he gets found out and begs for louise not to divorce him.... louise will act tsundere for 5 minutes then forgive him.... they have make up sex... and then saito goes off to be a dickhead again

I couldn't agree with this anymore, Saito is such a dick. It was so ridiculous how Louise was blamed by pretty much every character for not being forgiving enough when she had just found him making out with Heinrietta, it's like these women have no self-respect. Louise should have dumped his ass in the gutter during the first season. Really hurts to see Saito treat her like trash, then manipulate her by telling her he loves her.

And before anyone corrects me, I'm aware that Saito only truly loves Louise, but he could have at least tried to pull away from some kisses, or tell the others girls that he only likes Louise instead of leading them on (Well, he did this for Heinrietta which gives him some redemption for me, but he still could have done it more often).
MinagatachiSep 16, 2013 11:01 PM
Sep 17, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2010
And before anyone corrects me, I'm aware that Saito only truly loves Louise, but he could have at least tried to pull away from some kisses, or tell the others girls that he only likes Louise instead of leading them on (Well, he did this for Heinrietta which gives him some redemption for me, but he still could have done it more often).

Well, i think he actually did... Not very much, but the maximum he could. It's a very harsh decision to break a girl heart at once, so i think he just couldn't reject them... And the girls were pretty straightforward, so he got no time to talk.

Obs: first post.
Jan 1, 2014 12:32 AM
Dec 2013
Guys,may I ask will there be season 5??I really want to see them Saito and Louise!!please tell me the answer quickly?! TT
Jan 1, 2014 5:59 PM

May 2013
SaitoFoung said:
Guys,may I ask will there be season 5??I really want to see them Saito and Louise!!please tell me the answer quickly?! TT

It's not impossible, but it's not confirmed either.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jan 4, 2014 12:39 AM
Dec 2013
I wish the fans of Zero no Tsukaima/Rie Kugimiya shout in front of the door.
Jan 10, 2014 9:22 AM

May 2013
SaitoFoung said:
I wish the fans of Zero no Tsukaima/Rie Kugimiya shout in front of the door.

I doubt that would help. . .
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jan 15, 2014 6:42 AM
Dec 2013
i hope so...let's wish for season 5.
Jun 29, 2014 3:52 PM

Jul 2013
i'm glad that probably there won't be a season 5... it would be a coplete disaster for sure (even the 4th season was already kinda bad)

however, i'd be looking forward to see some OVA's or something about those topics you've pointed. especially their coming to saito's world (cause their reaction would be priceless)
Aug 4, 2014 5:05 PM

Jan 2013
I just finished the whole series and i don't think they would have a 5th season. They rushed the end and Saito and Louise got married which means the end of a harem. And I doubt they would have Saito cheat on Louise while they're married...

Also, I really wanted to see Mr.Colbert go to Saito's world... :/
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Aug 5, 2014 7:35 AM

Feb 2012
In the future I'll get around to licensing out a 5th season, gotta have a couple million before then but I'll get around to it eventually.
Aug 8, 2014 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
night97 said:

This would be a remake of all the seasons, unfortunately.
Oct 10, 2014 8:11 PM

Apr 2012
If Saito and Louise didn't marry that would be better because the harem would still continue and there are so many things unsettled like the one with the lake and Colbert's dream to go to Japan. I really want to see a season 5 where everyone will be at Saito's world. I feel sorry for the other girls though they don't have chance anymore not that I hate Louise but I cheered for the other girls and for Saito to not choose anybody until the ending :|
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Oct 26, 2014 1:04 AM

Feb 2010
ThisIsNotMyName said:

1)Saito promised to bring the ring back but he hasn't yet given it to Water Spirit.

I thought someone has brought the ring back... but Mioz... something, or someone else, has stolen it.

Well, I would really like to see:

1) Elves - why, how, when they "break" with rest of the world; their stories; why their magic is so strong;
2) Chaos - who/how it was made; why it needs people from other dimension (world) as familiar
3) Reaction to mariage - Saito family: you are alive... and you are maried; Luise's sister's (Eleonora) and father's reactions.
Nov 16, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2012
Zei33 said:
In the future I'll get around to licensing out a 5th season, gotta have a couple million before then but I'll get around to it eventually.

this is exactly my thoughts.. i plan to make enough money to pay for other seasons of animes i want and this is no. 2 on my list
Jul 8, 2020 4:41 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I just finished the fourth season of Zero no Tsukaima , and I was wondering. Is there any chance for Season 5?
I'm aware of the author's death , but as I know, they finished the LN .
And there comes my question. Is there any chance for a new season? Or an OVA / Movie.
Jul 8, 2020 4:46 AM

Jul 2019
No, the fourth season is clearly the last they planned to make.
Jul 8, 2020 4:48 AM

Feb 2020
PerfectAzul said:
No, the fourth season is clearly the last they planned to make.

Oh , that's kinda sad. I wanted to see them once more
Jul 8, 2020 5:04 AM

Jun 2020
Zero no Tsukaima the novel/manga is already finished. There aren't any source material left to adapt to an anime. Even if it was ongoing, I doubt they'd adapt it cause Zero no Tsukaima received a lot of hate.

I said keep your hands on the table

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.