Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2013 6:37 PM
Sep 2010
1)Akito's eyes are those of a geass when he was fighting

2)Akito seems to be a half Japanese just like Lelouch because that soldier couldn't tell he was Japanese until he saw the card.

3)Akito does not really know his purpose, that's why he says he fights to die.
He revived because CC had given her immortality to him and he has reincarnated as another. The result of most of these in anime or movies are memory loss and loss of purpose and direction which Akito shows.

4)Akito says he died once, Lelouch died once.

5)SUZAKU AND CC APPEAR NEXT AND WE ALL KNOW THAT.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
WHERE THERE IS CC AND SUZAKU THERE IS LELOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!@!@#!#!@
Aug 7, 2013 6:40 PM

Dec 2012
Lol, here we go.
Aug 7, 2013 6:40 PM
Sep 2010
Also to the people who are contemplating the time line...

"True, but Lelouch is just hanging out at school, secretly hating life at the moment xD C.C's been watching over him and the Black Knights so I'm guessing what she does/says will support something that happens later in R2."

NO, obviously if Lelouch was hanging out at school then Suzaku would as well.

As we know, Suzaku is wearing a Knight uniform and is looking out the trains window with that matured face of someone who has been through much.
Aug 7, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2011
I like him more, never really liked either that much though to be honest. I do kind of like the first movie though, at least enough to be interested in the others. I doubt "he is Lelouch", if anything the next few movies will explain more about geass and CC. I don't know though, it has been years(since it aired pretty much) since I've seen the original series and the movie I watched a year ago or whenever it came out and don't remember every detail.
Aug 7, 2013 6:41 PM
Sep 2010
tsudecimo said:
Lol, here we go.

BUT I AHVE VALID POINTS OMFBIJABFHIELFBHDSFB*OEWBRDF(R!@B(FE&(RGFH
Aug 7, 2013 6:42 PM
Sep 2010
TinkleTinkle-Hoy said:
I like him more to be honest, never really liked either that much though to be honest. I do kind of like the first movie though, at least enough to be interested in the others. I doubt "he is Lelouch", if anything the next few movies will explain more about geass and CC. I don't know though, it has been years(since it aired pretty much) since I've seen the original series and the movie I watched a year ago or whenever it came out and don't remember every detail.

You're very honest. But I think he is Lelouch to be honest and I have valid points. To be honest.
Aug 8, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2008
Very valid points.
Aug 16, 2013 8:47 AM

Sep 2011
Lelouch wasn't half Japanese, both his parents where from Britania. Either way I doubt that its him, this is a spin-off.
Oct 21, 2013 6:36 PM
Sep 2012
Sorry the give some sadness on your points but Lulu wasn't Half Nippon.He was a pure Brit with both Brit parents.He and Nanali only have a different mother but still a Brit one.

Only Half Nippon Half Brit person in the series we have is Kallen.

Altough all and all , Akito doesn't have geass , i would rather say that he has been hit by a geass.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

211 by Beatnik »»
Feb 18, 8:40 AM

» Want to watch these spin-off movies but have some questions

Biisoo - Apr 24, 2023

5 by Fail_Man_X »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:46 AM

» Opinions on Akito the Exiled ?

kushmonatl - Jun 30, 2022

18 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Sep 23, 2022 12:16 PM

» About the ed music

Klosiy - Jul 5, 2021

1 by Kitsu_andmal »»
Jul 14, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any Chance Of An English Dub?

awesomeblackman - Feb 8, 2017

2 by awesomeblackman »»
Mar 15, 2021 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.