Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 15, 2019 8:47 AM

Dec 2014
Sol like everything goes back to normal....
Feb 29, 2020 6:54 AM

Sep 2018
Oh well! Compared to past episodes, this does not have the same narrative depth, nevertheless, the narrative has been fun and also very pleasant and nice on many occasions. The only flaw of this episode is the quality of the drawings very low compared to the past. The new opening isn't bad but I love the first two, the ending is quite catchy. Funny the part where Kuroko and Frenda face off.
Jun 24, 2020 11:24 AM

Aug 2018
Mentioning goalkeeper 2 times?.. Who is that?..
So without treatment Misakas will live 1-2 years.. That's very short.. Well, hopefully they'll be better with treatment..
Do people really drink blood of turtle mixed with apple juice?.. I have no idea, never heard about it..
Nice to see girls hanging together after long time.. I especially hope that Misaka and Kuroko will get to trust each other more.. They feel a bit strained at times.. But also are able to talk like usually.. I worry about their friendship, but hope they'll be alright.. Maybe they need to continue hang out like this and stuff..
Sep 3, 2020 12:14 AM

Aug 2020
Nice episode overall. Kuroko with her turtle was pure gold lol. The encounter between Frenda and Kuroko in the restaurant was great as well. Very curious what the next arc has to offer, the op looks promising. The new OP and ED can't beat the old ones though.
Jan 15, 2021 2:57 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Right off the bat let me just say how glad I am to see them referencing the events of the sisters arc that just happened. I was scared that they’d just jump into the next story arc paying no mind to the events that just took place. But no they did it right, and focused on the events of such a major arc. From the dormitory manager drilling misaka about where she’s been, to the scene of saten and misaka making the cookies for touma, with saten asking misaka if she really is alright and that even though she is powerless that she’s always there for her. Even more importantly is misaka going to the frog doctor dude and asking how the clones are. Heck we even get the item chicks showing up for a quick laugh.

So we went from blood and guts and genocide to turtle blood and turtle hot pot. Fr though this was a great way to wind down from such the emotionally heavy sisters arc. One thing that bothers me though is misaka is like completely back to her old self, I would care to wager that the events that just took place would have some effect on her demeanour, perhaps her acting just a bit more somber for a bit. But no she’s her usually bumbly self; maybe she is just a real tough cookie. Kuroko pausing for a moment at the end there just to enjoy having her onee sama back gave me some feels though, and I’m one who finds her irritating. But dang was this a nice episode to wind down from what may have been a slightly mentally taxing arc- and I mean that in a good way. I just hope that whatever story they decide to use to finish off this season isn’t going to be half assed; because I would rather be content to be able to give it the 7 or even 8 that I think this season deserves for the sisters arc. Don’t want that score to be tainted by some mediocre remainder of the season. Fingers crossed!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 4, 2021 10:24 AM

Jun 2017
Well, that little meeting between ITEM and Misaka/Kuroko was kinda funny, more that Misaka / Mugino were the ones who ended up breaking up the fight that started to develop.

I have to say though, I appreciate some characters (Kongou Mitsuko) a lot more after watching S3 of Railgun. I didn't realize how adorable she was because the "rich girl" personality type anime have normally makes a character unlikable. Her sweetness / good person vibe overpowers her "rich snobby girl" persona in a good way, and now looking back at these earlier scenes she's in, I definitely see it here too in her interactions with other characters / bad guys.

She's as much of a show-stealer in S3 of Railgun as Hamazura is in S3 of Index... but I suppose this is a bad place for spoilers, since some of those events are ACTUAL spoilers, because serious things are ACTUALLY happening in them.
Jul 16, 2022 5:28 AM
Oct 2019
Ahhh back to Peaceful times...

Eyo wtf they eating turtle šŸ¢

Ngl this SoL episode went by so fast. I really enjoying it.
Jun 13, 2023 12:52 PM

Nov 2010
The scenes at the restaurant and when Kuroko was trying to make Misaka drink that turtle blood were funny! Mugino has delicious boobies!
I like the new ED. It sounds catchy, and Saten looked beautiful in it.
Jul 16, 2023 3:49 PM

Jan 2021
Fun episode after the previous arc. Just cute girls doing cute things. Basically the reason why I watch this series.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 29, 2023 5:06 AM

Nov 2023
New opening theme! I like seeing new opening themes
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.