Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Feb 6, 2014 2:19 PM

Apr 2012
Kobato from Haganai.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 6, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2012
This is genuinely hard. There are a couple of lolis which I really like.

Though I distinguish between loli and dfc. Just because a teenager has a "loli" like body doesn't make it a loli. A loli is also short and petite and can come in gothic look.

I added her recently to my list of favorite lolis http://myanimelist.net/character/5790/Miyako_Komagusu

But my favorite loli so far isn't from an anime but a visual novel

http://i.imgur.com/waHPEpd.jpg
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Feb 6, 2014 2:56 PM

Apr 2013
It's really hard to choose.

I guess I'll go with the last I saw : Chaika (Hitsugi no Chaika)
(I love her eyerows!)
Feb 6, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
Flower from Half Broken Music Box was pretty damn adorable to me. Dunno why she stuck out more than usual.
Feb 6, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2013
Otouto said:

Oh yeah sure, go ahead and defend your pedophilic interests.

*sigh*
I know your pride is hurt -you hurt it yourself by not thinking properly though, so don't come blaming me about it...- but you're seriously reaching pathetic levels now. You pretty much insulted me of being a pedophile. Even as a joke, this is going seriously too far.

So I suggest you calm down a bit here. It's your right to see 2D characters as a target of sexual desires, no one is going to shun you for that here (well, at least not publicly, I guess). At the very least I sure won't do that. It's not like it's got something to do with me so I don't care about it to begin with. I friendly pointed out the mistake that you and others were making by posting that kind of sentences here, after that you listen or not it's your own decision.
So there's no need to try desperately to cover it by insulting others.
ZefyrisFeb 6, 2014 3:22 PM
Feb 6, 2014 3:31 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Zefyris said:
Victorique de Blois.
Because she's a very well done character, with a lot of complexity in her personality, and a logical behavior considering her history. She can also be quite awesome when it's needed. For example That scene where she write Kazuya's japanese address on her skin with a needle and ink like a tatoo is beyond awesome. She has a extremely cruel past and lots of cruel experiences like the drugs she received while being used as a prediction machine by her own father during the second world war, yet she still found the will to fight her way toward happiness.
Plus, her robes are beautiful, she's like a cute and bad tempered little European doll... Who smokes and has a voice as husky as a granny xD.

Yup
Main reason why.
Her dresses are so pretty!!

Another character and my favorite loli that isn't from an anime (yet) is Mary Kozakura. Well... she appears to be a loli, but she may look taller in the anime. She has sucha cute character design as well as a pair of my OTP.

Otouto said:

Yes, because loving a loli is a bigger problem than having sexual feelings for any 2D character. I think you should focus more on loving 2D characters and wanting to do things with them (Ugh... waifus...) is more of a problem than singling (Why does that word looked like it is spelled wrong... Singaling? singleing? grr...) out the loli problem.
Feb 6, 2014 3:36 PM

Dec 2012
Otouto said:

JD2411 said:
My sincerest apologies but I'm not a paedophile

Logic where?
Feb 6, 2014 3:36 PM

Jan 2014
Zelot said:

Otouto said:

Yes, because loving a loli is a bigger problem than having sexual feelings for any 2D character. I think you should focus more on loving 2D characters and wanting to do things with them (Ugh... waifus...) is more of a problem than singling (Why does that word looked like it is spelled wrong... Singaling? singleing? grr...) out the loli problem.

Except I don't claim to have any 2D lovers. I am not attracted to 2D characters in the least. Especially not female characters, as I am straight.

The reason why I associated lolis with sexual attraction in the first place is because lots of people mentioned Highschool DxD or some other ecchi anime I'm unfamiliar with. Lolis and ecchi, go figure.
I MURDERED OUR ENTIRE CLAN UMAD SAUCEGAYYYYYYYYY UMAD?¿
http://foolishbrother.chatango.com/
Feb 6, 2014 3:42 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Otouto said:
Zelot said:

Otouto said:

Except I don't claim to have any 2D lovers. I am not attracted to 2D characters in the least. Especially not female characters, as I am straight.

The reason why I associated lolis with sexual attraction in the first place is because lots of people mentioned Highschool DxD or some other ecchi anime I'm unfamiliar with. Lolis and ecchi, go figure.

When did I say you had a 2D lover? I am saying that you are tackling a small little thing compared to the broader subject of "Loving the 2D". All lolis are 2D, but not all 2D are lolis.
You should focus on the people who take there daikamuras to the movies and buy two tickets as well as a large popcorn with two drinks rather than a thread about favorite lolis.
Feb 6, 2014 9:32 PM

Jul 2011
Oh look the same shit all over again. Reverse trolls trolling trolls, stay classy guys.
Feb 6, 2014 11:45 PM

Jun 2008
Welp, this thread is back...

Reading the older comments....goddamn, this loli issue will never die in the anime community discussions.

It's funny how so many people have such varying differences on what they consider "loli".

In the thread I created (Which is superior to this thread BTW, and I recommend it over this....http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=760453&show=60#post71FF) I discuss this issue more in depth.

ANYWAYS....

Basically, I believe there are 4 basic types of anime girls.

Tall and Busty (usually have big tits and very curvy and mature bodies)

Average size (look like average teen girls or adult girls with nothing outrageous)

Petite size (These are short and slender girls who some consider loli, but don't actually have the proper characteristics of being lolis....some popular Petite size girls include Kuroneko from oreimo and Koneko from Highschool DXD)

Loli (These are very young girls who act childish and LOOK childish, usually they are 10-13 years old, but in the anime world, the age doesn't really matter)
Feb 6, 2014 11:47 PM
Jul 2013
is madoka kaname a loli
Feb 6, 2014 11:51 PM

Jun 2008
Sung-Hwan said:
is madoka kaname a loli

It's a bit tough, because the thing about Madoka is that that anime has a art style where all the girls look very short and young.

Personally, I'm not sure what she is...

Mostly because I DON'T think Homura is a loli, and Homura and Madoka are very similar....the only difference is that Madoka is more girly.
Feb 6, 2014 11:52 PM
Jul 2013
JustALEX said:
Sung-Hwan said:
is madoka kaname a loli

It's a bit tough, because the thing about Madoka is that that anime has a art style where all the girls look very short and young.

Personally, I'm not sure what she is...

Mostly because I DON'T think Homura is a loli, and Homura and Madoka are very similar....the only difference is that Madoka is more girly.

aren't they elementary school children...or middle schoolers.
Feb 6, 2014 11:58 PM

Jun 2008
Sung-Hwan said:

Yes, but that is not enough to make a determination....

Asuka Langley is in Middle School and she's supposedly 13 or 14 years old....and she looks like this.
Feb 7, 2014 12:14 AM
Jul 2013
JustALEX said:
Sung-Hwan said:

Asuka Langley is in Middle School and she's supposedly 13 or 14 years old....and she looks like this.

Mami also has some pretty big tits.
Feb 7, 2014 1:09 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sung-Hwan said:
JustALEX said:
Sung-Hwan said:

Mami also has some pretty big tits.
well Mami definitely isn't one... but the others are kind of hard to say really, they're all kind of borderline

Intuitively though none of them ever *felt* like lolis at least, but Madoka and maybe Kyouko aren't too far from it at least. It's more that the art style used makes them look young but nothing more than that.
Feb 7, 2014 1:21 AM

Apr 2012
goemon from Oda Nobuna no Yabou b/c dat voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SaAuj29XHI

Feb 7, 2014 1:24 AM

May 2012
Koneko is the best loli ever

http://i.imgur.com/NhaiPMO.gif
Feb 7, 2014 2:15 AM

Sep 2010
Shiroyasha, because she is a fun and mature character. She just happens to be a loli. Or maybe Evangeline. Both are wise so i'm fine with either. :P
Feb 7, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2011
Zeally said:
goemon from Oda Nobuna no Yabou b/c dat voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SaAuj29XHI

Damn, I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting she existed. Time to pick that series back up.

Refined taste my good man.
Feb 7, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2013
Kokonoe Rin from Kodomo no Jikan; adorable and seductive.
LoL summoner name: Dongblaster
Steam: We're Andr Attack
3DS FC 5472-7177-5620
Please PM me before adding any of these
Feb 7, 2014 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
Well. In her description she's said to wear "A richly adorned lolita-styled pink dress"
http://i.imgur.com/Mq2QgXh.png

LuckyKotori said:
He even rated Bible Black higher than Fate/Zero.
Feb 7, 2014 3:14 AM

Nov 2013
Suzu Hagimura. Because she isn't sexualized and cute.
Feb 7, 2014 3:16 AM

Dec 2012

Can I cross my fingers and hope that's from an anime?
Feb 7, 2014 3:16 AM

Apr 2010
Feb 7, 2014 3:19 AM

Dec 2012
antonn said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

Can I cross my fingers and hope that's from an anime?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14829/Fate/kaleid_liner_Prisma%E2%98%86Illya

And all of a sudden, he was interested in the Fate franchise.

Godsend.
Feb 7, 2014 5:01 AM

Apr 2013
foul said:
Shiroyasha, because she is a fun and mature character. She just happens to be a loli. Or maybe Evangeline. Both are wise so i'm fine with either. :P

Actually, shiroyasha isn't a loli.

She's basically evangeline in reverse on this point, since Evangeline has an adult version but that's not her true form.
Feb 7, 2014 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
Notchrishansen said:

A seductive child, yum!
I MURDERED OUR ENTIRE CLAN UMAD SAUCEGAYYYYYYYYY UMAD?¿
http://foolishbrother.chatango.com/
Feb 7, 2014 8:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Otouto said:
Notchrishansen said:

A seductive child, yum!
she does it pretty well tbh
Feb 7, 2014 12:47 PM

Nov 2013
Ai Enma from Hell Girl.
Feb 9, 2014 1:25 PM

Feb 2013
enma ai, victorique, koneko-chan, illyasviel, something around there
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 35 minutes ago

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
3 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

37 by vampirismsxc »»
6 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

114 by vampirismsxc »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

86 by vampirismsxc »»
11 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 26 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.