Forum Settings
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2013 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess she's finally going to stop being retarded and find out who Tuxedo Mask is since all he did was cover his eyes.
Aug 6, 2014 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
Reptile55 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I guess she's finally going to stop being retarded and find out who Tuxedo Mask is since all he did was cover his eyes.

Actually they found out pretty damn quick compared to the anime.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 20, 2020 5:12 PM

Jan 2009
so Usagi will now know that Tuxedo Mask and Mamoru are the same person huh
Apr 16, 2021 4:15 PM

Aug 2017
Coming back to this after Sailor V, it looks so...much more "girly", and with much less gags. Didn't expect the 2 works to be so different in this regard. Though I'm always grinning at both, and that's good.

Usagi got exposed in a newspaper, uh-oh. Or rather, there wasn't anything to expose in the first place - only Mamoru and Minako seem to be bothered enough to wear a "mask" consistently
St0rmbladeApr 16, 2021 5:19 PM
Oct 13, 2021 6:10 PM

Feb 2021
I might drop this ngl. I cant really get into it, theres drawings all over the place an hella jump cuts to a new setting. And the romance between tuxedo mask and usagi bruh. All he did was cover his eyes its not that hard to tell. But know she finally knows. I dont know if im gonna read it completely and be confused half the time or actually take all the time to read these 80 page chapters and still understand this loose plot. I dont know I dont want to drop it since i dont know what else to watch. But I might just bear with it and read start to finish but idk could just be me.

More topics from this board

» What would happen if Usagi was forced to marry Kurt Cobain and have a baby with him?

Saori_Shun - Mar 20

3 by phoenix132 »»
Mar 20, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 5, 2014

5 by Jakester95 »»
Aug 15, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 14 Discussion

witchwings - Sep 27, 2014

3 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 12 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 11, 2014

5 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:34 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 1 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Aug 5, 2014

3 by simplyedlena »»
Mar 10, 2023 7:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.