Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2009 6:53 AM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That alien guy is funny. "So the important events happen at school, huh?" I'm glad the two are friends again. Need more yuri.
Jul 27, 2009 5:58 AM

Mar 2009
Good ep.
DaBigD said:
I'm glad the two are friends again.

Yeah, me too.

Next ep seems... interesting :D
Sorry for my English. ^^
Sep 11, 2009 11:46 PM
Oct 2008
This is the episode where we learn that Yasuna can't see guys, right? I totally thought it was not some psychological disorder, but another way to see that she is a lesbian, as in, she can only see girls "as attractive"? I don't know, maybe that's just me adding more shoujo-ainess to it, since like Tomari I still think of Hazumu as a boy...XD
Feb 20, 2010 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
What makes me still wonder at this point is, was Hazumu the only boy Yasuna could see or couldn't she, so she was relieved when he turned to a girl?
And I have rather the feeling the trouble will come from Tomari's side than Yasuna :/
Jun 8, 2011 6:27 AM

Mar 2011
Ookamihime said:
This is the episode where we learn that Yasuna can't see guys, right? I totally thought it was not some psychological disorder, but another way to see that she is a lesbian, as in, she can only see girls "as attractive"? I don't know, maybe that's just me adding more shoujo-ainess to it

I feel the same way :)

Also, episode 4 seems interesting! :)
Feb 9, 2012 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
the humour/themes in this flick look a bit weird though. Among other things you have the dad wanting to see Asumu naked!?!
Nov 16, 2012 8:37 PM
Aug 2012
alien guy is hilarious.
dad...sketching me out.
space ship's pretty cute
Jan 19, 2013 9:31 PM

Jun 2012
"So the important things happen at school?" HAHAHA aliens.

Wha—? I know, the comedy's not the point of the show, really. Don't mind me, I'm just a bit annoyed that Yasuna can't seem to admit what seems to be the real reason why she was avoiding Hazumu.
Mar 7, 2013 5:40 AM

Sep 2012
DNF said:
What makes me still wonder at this point is, was Hazumu the only boy Yasuna could see or couldn't she, so she was relieved when he turned to a girl?
And I have rather the feeling the trouble will come from Tomari's side than Yasuna :/

she was able to see Hazumu before to but a bit blurry, not so clear'y as girls but not the way as she sees guy's, that's also the reason she rejected her, she was scared that one day she wont be able to see Hazumu, that she will be like any other guy, but after she was turned in to girl that fear was gone

ur not totally wrong about Tomari cause she loves Hazumu as well, & she has loved Hazu from a long time, that's why she has hard time accept that Hazu is girl new, but she gets over it to, soon :), u can say that Tom declares war to Yasu, not saying who wins :), cause i ton't want to spoil to much :)

Ookamihime said:
This is the episode where we learn that Yasuna can't see guys, right? I totally thought it was not some psychological disorder, but another way to see that she is a lesbian, as in, she can only see girls "as attractive"? I don't know, maybe that's just me adding more shoujo-ainess to it, since like Tomari I still think of Hazumu as a boy...XD

no Yasuna is not a lesbian, but cause she can see Hazumu & cause she fell in love with Hazumu before she was turned in to girl, Yasu will gets more confident & confess to Hazumu, she loves the part of Hazumu what is inside & her feelings wont changes cause she is girl new, dunno dose it make her lesbian? or Bi sexual? but before that she was not
Sugram22Mar 7, 2013 5:59 AM
Feb 19, 2014 7:09 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development! It's quite nice to see that they're friends again and well let's see what will happen next!

That teacher sure is unlucky!
Aug 20, 2014 5:58 AM

Jun 2013
Really loving this anime so far! :)
Aug 28, 2014 2:59 AM

Aug 2013
Hazumu's dad XD!

Ahh I feel so bad for Tomari.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 5, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2014
So, Dad is vaguely incestuous (Hazumu probly reminds him of his wife when she was younger)...kden. Mom really needs to grow some chill; I know he's being whacked-out, but that's taking things a little far, I think.

So we have an AI in a Human body based on Hazumu's...hrm. Don't see things like that too often. Wonder if she gets any romantic develompent. Also wonder if her innocent explorations turn into outright perviness later on. XD

Seems to me that Yasuna's a little headspinny right now. I was saying that she should've raised the stakes on Hazumu's offer of friendship right away, but now I suspect she hasn't quite finished sorting her head out yet. It'll do for now.

Suddenly I really wanna know how Tomari would react to unexpectedly having a naked Hazumu in front of her. Would say a lot.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Mar 7, 2021 8:58 AM

Aug 2018
What if Hazumu's parents - are actually aliens themselves?.. ;D Well, with how casually they react to these aliens..
So Yasuna has some problems with males?.. Or not necessary problems.. Maybe she doesn't like them.. Or something.. Or maybe she's traumatized by them.. Or it can be anything, really.. Don't know for now..
If she'd go, she says it would be worse karaoke meeting with her, Yasuna says, hm..
Welp.. Dead eyes at 13:50..
Also before knowing Hazumu it was lonely, Yasuna says, hm..
Yasuna was scared during confession and couldn't promise anything, she says, hm..
What these aliens are researching on the Earth now anyway, I wonder..
Jan 21, 2022 6:40 AM

Feb 2020
"Puu!" That alien girl is probably my favorite character. Her behavior is so adorable. x3

Hazumu's dad is such a pervert, lol.

Also, I want this to be more yuri.

SerafosApr 10, 5:52 AM
Sep 2, 2023 4:59 PM

Jun 2014
Hazumu's father really isn't all there, is he? Lol. At least his wife is there to keep him in check.

It appears that Hazumu and Yasuna are back on good terms again. That's good to see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

31 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 25, 4:26 PM

» lol wow

kisami - May 3, 2008

5 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:18 AM

» Hazumu - Transgender

Mimerio - Oct 27, 2015

7 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 7 Discussion

16 by Sword_0 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 11 Discussion

14 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.