Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2013 3:29 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty decent artwork so far imo.

Katori is one of those smart guys huh? Interesting.
A bit of a confusing chapter but I think the premise works out fine so far.

There also seems to be a lot of chicks in this manga. Oh and those rules...wth.

Seems like that strange book is a command book although the victims (Plebians) are conscious of whatever they're doing. DAMN. That's some power at midnight. Anyways, love the premise so far and oo that ending.
Jun 3, 2013 4:42 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty interesting premise and liking the characters so far.

Katori is smart, can fight and seems like an overall good guy. He might earn his harem.
The first few pages were a bit disappointing to me but I'm glad with how thing turned out. oo that ending indeed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jun 3, 2013 8:19 PM

Oct 2011
It seems interesting but I can only hope for decent things and that the auther has no sick ideas.
The guy commanding the girl to strip and masturbate was already cruel enough for the girl and you can only think of what might happen if he becomes the king. I hope it doesn't happen that soon and I really hope that the auther doesn't let him have his way, especially with those sexual things he already tried to pull of.
And the fat king commanding him to commit suicide isn't nice either. :/

Though the girl who is the queen now might also have some bad ideas, hopefully not as bad as what we have already seen.
Jun 4, 2013 6:43 PM

Dec 2012
Definitely one of the better mangas to have been released recently. Within the first few pages into the plot I was already hooked. Although the concept of having a king and thus servants isn't necessarily a new idea, the approach the author implemented for this one is still quite interesting if I do say so myself. I am looking forward to how the story progresses mainly due to the fact that this manga seems to be tending towards the darker side of humanity. Plus, the main character isn't some wimp and he seems to be pretty bright.

I can already feel the makings of a yandere >.<
Jun 6, 2013 4:44 PM

May 2011
The premise of this manga's got a lot of potential and I am liking it already. I can see all kinds of conflicts happening between these guys, and that's not even mentioning what they'll have to go against from other kingdoms.

Katori looks like a pretty great mc so far.
ZeroZxJun 6, 2013 4:47 PM
Oct 26, 2013 12:30 PM

Jun 2011
RiukixD said:

The guy commanding the girl to strip and masturbate was already cruel enough for the girl and you can only think of what might happen if he becomes the king. I hope it doesn't happen that soon and I really hope that the auther doesn't let him have his way, especially with those sexual things he already tried to pull of.

IKR! That's the reason I drop that other survival manga which I forgot the title, with only NTR and sex..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 17, 2013 11:49 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, I absolutely love the concept of this kingdom game. The characters are also quite likeable so far. I really like the art too although Makihara looks a lot like Asuna from SAO and Katori looks like Kirito. xD Natsumi totally loves Katori but for some reason doesn't want to tell her true feelings to him. The orders that happened in this chapter were so extreme. Thank goodness Katori is a smart and calm MC. Makihara is now the queen. Oh god, that yandere-looking smile, DAMN!! xD Loving this already!
Mar 25, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2018
The game of the king has been studied, in the first chapter they commit sexual violence. In the end it appears the queen has appeared.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oukoku Game Chapter 33 Discussion

Sammie_UwU - May 20, 2020

3 by madarchod »»
Aug 30, 2022 7:10 AM

» Was this dropped?

--Milo-- - Mar 17, 2019

5 by goldfishluke »»
Jan 29, 2022 10:21 AM

Poll: » Oukoku Game Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2013

24 by Syureria »»
Mar 25, 2019 7:39 PM

Poll: » Oukoku Game Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 2, 2018 5:33 AM

Poll: » Oukoku Game Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

3 by Syureria »»
Oct 24, 2018 4:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.