Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2013 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
Shojo-chanCat said:
This discussion was supposed to be about romance and shipping, now I see stuff about school and bodybuilding, what? Idon'teven.

Don't look at me. He mentioned both of them first XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 15, 2013 10:56 AM
Jul 2013
RinM said:
Shojo-chanCat said:
This discussion was supposed to be about romance and shipping, now I see stuff about school and bodybuilding, what? Idon'teven.

Don't look at me. He mentioned both of them first XD

*looks at you*
Sep 15, 2013 4:48 PM

Jul 2013
Back to topic...

Am I the only one that doesn't feel much from BertxAnnie? Must be because of the lack of interactions I suppose. Hopefully Isayama does something with it eventually.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 15, 2013 5:30 PM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Am I the only one that doesn't feel much from BertxAnnie? Must be because of the lack of interactions I suppose. Hopefully Isayama does something with it eventually.

Well... Bert did call Armin a "son of a bitch" for lying about torturing Annie... so I guess that's an interaction?
Sep 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Jul 2013
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Well... Bert did call Armin a "son of a bitch" for lying about torturing Annie... so I guess that's an interaction?

Armin had more interactions with Annie than Bert. Maybe they should be shipped. Then perhaps Bertholdt gets increasingly pissed off at Armin! Maybe tells Annie about Armin's little taunt, which hurts her! Some drama there. If somehow Annie escapes custody, while Armin and Bert survive the latest events.

I noticed that RBA are the evil versions of EMA.

Reiner= Eren (strong willed, inspiring, powerhouses)
Annie= Mikasa (silent, withdrawn, best at fighting in the respective trios)
Bertholdt= Armin (unsure, initially weak, though they both are starting change)

Not sure if anyone else noticed.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 15, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Armin had more interactions with Annie than Bert. Maybe they should be shipped. Then perhaps Bertholdt gets increasingly pissed off at Armin! Maybe tells Annie about Armin's little taunt, which hurts her! Some drama there. If somehow Annie escapes custody, while Armin and Bert survive the latest events.

Did not realise that RBA = EMA. Mind = blown

I think Bertholdt is the only person Annie could end up with now, seeing as she killed so many of Eren and Armin's comrades in front of them. Before this happened I would have said that Armin and Annie might have had a chance. Of course I don't think there was ever anything truly between Eren and Annie, I feel he had a lot of respect for her because of her fighting skills and teaching him them. Of course Mikasa's jealousy could be used to provide otherwise, but maybe she just got jealous at the thought of Eren just having a close relationship with another girl.
Sep 15, 2013 11:26 PM

Aug 2013
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

I think Bertholdt is the only person Annie could end up with now, seeing as she killed so many of Eren and Armin's comrades in front of them. Before this happened I would have said that Armin and Annie might have had a chance. Of course I don't think there was ever anything truly between Eren and Annie, I feel he had a lot of respect for her because of her fighting skills and teaching him them. Of course Mikasa's jealousy could be used to provide otherwise, but maybe she just got jealous at the thought of Eren just having a close relationship with another girl.

I still got more vibes from Armin x Annie than Bert x Annie. Also, just got home from Spain, saw on FF an influx of LeviMika fanfics, it's like a scourge
Sep 15, 2013 11:37 PM

Aug 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

I still got more vibes from Armin x Annie than Bert x Annie. Also, just got home from Spain, saw on FF an influx of LeviMika fanfics, it's like a scourge

Lol, I sometimes troll the reviews, their anger is amazing for a ship that has no basis. The Eren hate boner's they have are unreal, "He is obsessed with killing titans" I point out Levi is too "NOO HEICHOU IS SO KOOL AND BADAZZ, NOT MEAN LIKE EREN" yep not mean, but would sacrifice his team for victory, Levi is cold.
Funniest thing is every fanfic with Levi in it has him so OOC that it might as well be somebody else, of course if it is a Levi x Mikasa fic they will bash Eren as hard as they can.

The intelligence of your average Levi x Mikasa shipper (in this chapter Levi also performed statutory rape as well) I kid you not this is a real review on a fanfiction, the stupidity in it boggles my mind
"kudos to you for pointing out the fact that titans indeed lack of feelings but maybe not feelings as a conception but they're rather emotionless look at Ymir, Annie... so yeah, i think this is the line between titan-shifters and humans - emotions and ways of expressing them... that's actually another point for me not to ship Eren and Mika romantically, they're different creatures already, but well, let's not go this way lol because this chapter all Rivamika and nothing hurts ILY and thank you!"
The sheer idiocy of this review angered me (as well as the idea of the entire fan fic (Mikasa punishing Eren by getting with Levi) they sure do love their Eren bashing don't they?)
Titan shifters not emotional?
Reiner - couldn't handle the guilt of his actions and so his personty split (those are some pretty heavy feelings to do that)
Bertholdt - is brought to tears and admits he hated doing what he was doing, shows explosive anger when his loved ones are threatened
Annie - is detached but shows emotion quite often (crying as FT) and going slightly crazy when cornered.
Ymir - emotional like crazy when Historia is involved, to the point where she risked her life for her
Eren - already explained this enough in this thread, and I'm sure everybody else knows that saying Eren isn't emotional is flat out wrong

But what is even funnier and sadder, is that this reviewer then goes on to state this is why Mikasa and Eren shouldn't be together, yet the emotionless husk Levi should be with her? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. It's so God dam hypocritical that I'm tearing my hair out over the gall of being able to say that FUUUUUUUUUUU.
I swear these people need to have their heads examined, because they obviously do not contain a functioning brain.
MikasaxErenSep 16, 2013 12:42 AM
Sep 16, 2013 1:12 AM

Aug 2013
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Lol, I sometimes troll the reviews, their anger is amazing for a ship that has no basis. The Eren hate boner's they have are unreal, "He is obsessed with killing titans" I point out Levi is too "NOO HEICHOU IS SO KOOL AND BADAZZ, NOT MEAN LIKE EREN" yep not mean, but would sacrifice his team for victory, Levi is cold.
Funniest thing is every fanfic with Levi in it has him so OOC that it might as well be somebody else, of course if it is a Levi x Mikasa fic they will bash Eren as hard as they can.

The intelligence of your average Levi x Mikasa shipper (in this chapter Levi also performed statutory rape as well) I kid you not this is a real review on a fanfiction, the stupidity in it boggles my mind
"kudos to you for pointing out the fact that titans indeed lack of feelings but maybe not feelings as a conception but they're rather emotionless look at Ymir, Annie... so yeah, i think this is the line between titan-shifters and humans - emotions and ways of expressing them... that's actually another point for me not to ship Eren and Mika romantically, they're different creatures already, but well, let's not go this way lol because this chapter all Rivamika and nothing hurts ILY and thank you!"
The sheer idiocy of this review angered me (as well as the idea of the entire fan fic (Mikasa punishing Eren by getting with Levi) they sure do love their Eren bashing don't they?)
Reiner - couldn't handle the guilt of his actions and so his personty split (those are some pretty heavy feelings to do that)
Bertholdt - is brought to tears and admits he hated doing what he was doing, shows explosive anger when his loved ones are threatened
Annie - is detached but shows emotion quite often (crying as FT) and going slightly crazy when cornered.
Ymir - emotional like crazy when Historia is involved, to the point where she risked her life for her
Eren - already explained this enough in this thread, and I'm sure everybody else knows that saying Eren isn't emotional is flat out wrong

But what is even funnier and sadder, is that this reviewer then goes on to state this is why Mikasa and Eren shouldn't be together, yet the emotionless husk Levi should be with her? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. It's so God dam hypocritical that I'm tearing my hair out over the gall of being able to say that FUUUUUUUUUUU.
I swear these people need to have their heads examined, because they obviously do not contain a functioning brain.

I stopped taking it seriously after he said "conception", and then subsequently got lost who "they're" was referring to. Then lol'd at "different creatures"
Sep 16, 2013 1:42 AM

Aug 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

I stopped taking it seriously after he said "conception", and then subsequently got lost who "they're" was referring to. Then lol'd at "different creatures"

Their level of literacy is shocking to say the least. Do you have a ff.net account? If so PM me and I can give you some tips on combatting these R - tards.
Sep 16, 2013 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Their level of literacy is shocking to say the least. Do you have a ff.net account? If so PM me and I can give you some tips on combatting these R - tards.

Is your FF net account under the same name?
Sep 16, 2013 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
ErenxMikasa said:
MikasaxEren said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Back to topic...

Is your FF net account under the same name?
No it isn't and I would rather not post it publicly because I already get hate mail on it.
Private message me your account name and I will show you my account and confirm its me.
Sep 16, 2013 5:28 PM

Aug 2010
Same here, can't stand hypocritical arguments. Is it really that bad at ff.net? I just head there to read ff, don't really nose about the forums
Sep 16, 2013 5:45 PM

Aug 2013
stickmansam said:
Same here, can't stand hypocritical arguments. Is it really that bad at ff.net? I just head there to read ff, don't really nose about the forums

It isn't the forums, but the reviews. I got about 20 messages filled with abuse and hate off of Mikasa x Levi shippers after I pointed out that it is pedophillia.
These are also the same people that claimed Sasha deserves to be with Mikasa more than Eren because he is "selfish"
Eren is probably the least selfish character in the series, I just don't know how they can be so blind to the characters, character. It is probably why they like those sort of fics though, because everybody is so OOC it might as well not be a SnK fanfic.
Sep 16, 2013 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
MikasaxEren said:
stickmansam said:

It isn't the forums, but the reviews. I got about 20 messages filled with abuse and hate off of Mikasa x Levi shippers after I pointed out that it is pedophillia.
These are also the same people that claimed Sasha deserves to be with Mikasa more than Eren because he is "selfish"
Eren is probably the least selfish character in the series, I just don't know how they can be so blind to the characters, character. It is probably why they like those sort of fics though, because everybody is so OOC it might as well not be a SnK fanfic.

Hmm, Mikasa x Sasha sounds like something I'd ship...yep I'm totally shipping it now.
Sep 16, 2013 7:22 PM

Aug 2013
Shojo-chanCat said:
MikasaxEren said:
stickmansam said:

Hmm, Mikasa x Sasha sounds like something I'd ship...yep I'm totally shipping it now.

Go for it, ships that don't have cannon basis are just not my thing.
Sep 18, 2013 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Uchihagirl78 said:
Personally I ship Levi and Mikasa...but I REALLY understand where your coming from here...most of their fan base take the shipping more seriously than it should be taken...it has a very unlikely chance of happening and I'm okay with that...I don't mind Eren and Mikasa but, the reason why I don't ship them is that I don't feel that vibe coming from them. Their relationship feels really...empty...I'm open to new ideas but...even after reading your wall posts their relationship feels like it's at a stop...if it picks up I might get into but I don't feel it as of now...please don't hate me I'm only stating my opinion

I won't hate you (Every SnK fan is a friend), the ship on the other hand...

Here's what I just posted in another thread regarding Mikasa and Eren - I don't really find Mikasa boring because to me, her and Eren are almost one character, they would both be dead pretty quickly without the other side. This is evident by Eren always getting into trouble when she isn't around, and when he "died" Mikasa would have died if Eren hadn't saved her (Notice this scene is almost like a parallel to when he killed the kidnappers, only this time its titan vs titan instead of human vs human to save her life).

In my opinion, and based off of multiple observations of the manga and anime, Mikasa and Eren cannot last long without the other being by their "side". Mikasa seems to be the only one out of the two to notice this, but Eren has had his mind focused on other things.

About the "vibe", surely you can see that Mikasa is in love with Eren? I mean there are so many hints it is unreal. The most obvious basis on their ship is the scarf and what it symbolizes.
Eren probably doesn't understand what his feelings to Mikasa mean, to a teenage boy those sort of feelings are very "scary", especially for somebody who has already lost so much.

My main reason for shipping them so hard is that as well as what I stated above. Is that I couldn't ever see anybody being more important to Mikasa than Eren is, without his passion and spirit, she just "dies". Of course without Mikasa's protection, Eren also dies, so it is a two way street.

I just couldn't see a relationship between Levi and Mikasa working out, even if they were the same age.Levi is passionate in his own way (his mission to kill the titans) but as shown by the recent episodes in the anime, he is willing to sacrifice those closest to him for the mission, because first and foremost he is a soldier (Contrast with Eren, who gladly sacrificed his life for that of another (Armin) without giving a dam about the mission).That and the fact that Levi hasn't shown any romantic feelings for anybody, and Mikasa has shown feelings for somebody, well I just don't understand. Also remember how Levi refers to Eren,Armin and Mikasa at Trost, he calls them "kids" and "brats", he obviously see's them as much younger than he is, and I don't think he would be interested in starting a relationship with any of them.
Mikasa still doesn't like Levi, she doesn't want tot beat the living hell out of him anymore, but she puts up with him. I mean just look at her face when he, Eren and her are in that cart, she doesn't get along with him like she does, lets say Connie or even maybe Jean (although that's hard to peg because he has hurt Eren in the past)
Then you have Levi's cold personality, that would make a relationship between two people who are not very talkative pretty awkward. (Trust me on this, I'm pretty quiet irl, and if you are both quiet its like being dead). Of course Mikasa isn't so quiet when Eren is involved, but he wouldn't be, or would he?
I don't think Eren would take to lightly to having Mikasa's attention taken elsewhere, especially from a man, considering what those kidnappers wanted Mikasa for. Levi would have to walk around with 3DMG on 24/7, unless he wants Eren's titan form smearing him into the ground. Even if this didn't happen, Eren would obviously be deeply hurt, and hurt Eren = angry Mikasa.

It couldn't even happen if Eren died IMO, because Mikasa would die soon after, without Eren there to prop her up.

Breakdown on relationships -

To be in a good relationship, people must be compatible and have aspects that the other needs or desires.
Eren needs - somebody to calm him, to reel him in. He needs some love (all he knows is loss at the moment) and he needs understanding. Eren also needs physical protection - Mikasa fits every single one of these.
Mikasa needs - Eren (lol although this is true I will go into detail) - She needs the beauty in the cruel world (Eren's idealism and passion), she needs somebody with fire and spirit to make her come to life. She needs protecting sometimes, but mainly she needs to be understood. And Eren understands her perfectly, because he went through it all with her. Mikasa needs security, and Eren provides that for her (For Levi mission comes first, in Eren's case - fuck the mission I'm saving Mikasa)
Levi needs - He needs somebody who could crack his shell, somebody with a lot of spirit and desire. He needs somebody lively and energetic. But anybody who gets involved with Levi must understand that the mission always comes first. Another cold person wouldn't bring anything for Levi, maybe a bit of physical pleasure here and there but that is it. This is why somebody bubbly like Petra or Hanji would have a much healthier relationship with Levi, I mean Hanji already seems to have a little banter with him "I can see an abnormal right here".
^Looking at this can you understand why the Levi x Eren ship is popular, it actually kind of makes sense based on their personalities.

Now can you understand why Levi can't provide Mikasa with what she needs, and he cannot provide her with what she needs. And why it would be bad for Levi, because she can't give him what he needs. And why it would be bad for Eren, because he wouldn't be getting what he needs. And also why the Levi x Eren ship makes a lot more sense than Mikasa x Levi from an actual relationship standpoint.
MikasaxErenSep 18, 2013 10:25 PM
Sep 19, 2013 6:49 AM
Oct 2012
I picked up SnK because I wanted to see genocide, not romance.
However, Levi's cleaning outfit is an amusing meme.
Sep 19, 2013 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Uchihagirl78[spoiler said:
]Personally I ship Levi and Mikasa...but I REALLY understand where your coming from here...most of their fan base take the shipping more seriously than it should be taken...it has a very unlikely chance of happening and I'm okay with that...I don't mind Eren and Mikasa but, the reason why I don't ship them is that I don't feel that vibe coming from them. Their relationship feels really...empty...I'm open to new ideas but...even after reading your wall posts their relationship feels like it's at a stop...if it picks up I might get into but I don't feel it as of now...please don't hate me I'm only stating my opinion

Here's what I just posted in another thread regarding Mikasa and Eren - I don't really find Mikasa boring because to me, her and Eren are almost one character, they would both be dead pretty quickly without the other side. This is evident by Eren always getting into trouble when she isn't around, and when he "died" Mikasa would have died if Eren hadn't saved her (Notice this scene is almost like a parallel to when he killed the kidnappers, only this time its titan vs titan instead of human vs human to save her life).

In my opinion, and based off of multiple observations of the manga and anime, Mikasa and Eren cannot last long without the other being by their "side". Mikasa seems to be the only one out of the two to notice this, but Eren has had his mind focused on other things.

About the "vibe", surely you can see that Mikasa is in love with Eren? I mean there are so many hints it is unreal. The most obvious basis on their ship is the scarf and what it symbolizes.
Eren probably doesn't understand what his feelings to Mikasa mean, to a teenage boy those sort of feelings are very "scary", especially for somebody who has already lost so much.

My main reason for shipping them so hard is that as well as what I stated above. Is that I couldn't ever see anybody being more important to Mikasa than Eren is, without his passion and spirit, she just "dies". Of course without Mikasa's protection, Eren also dies, so it is a two way street.

I just couldn't see a relationship between Levi and Mikasa working out, even if they were the same age.Levi is passionate in his own way (his mission to kill the titans) but as shown by the recent episodes in the anime, he is willing to sacrifice those closest to him for the mission, because first and foremost he is a soldier (Contrast with Eren, who gladly sacrificed his life for that of another (Armin) without giving a dam about the mission).That and the fact that Levi hasn't shown any romantic feelings for anybody, and Mikasa has shown feelings for somebody, well I just don't understand. Also remember how Levi refers to Eren,Armin and Mikasa at Trost, he calls them "kids" and "brats", he obviously see's them as much younger than he is, and I don't think he would be interested in starting a relationship with any of them.
Mikasa still doesn't like Levi, she doesn't want tot beat the living hell out of him anymore, but she puts up with him. I mean just look at her face when he, Eren and her are in that cart, she doesn't get along with him like she does, lets say Connie or even maybe Jean (although that's hard to peg because he has hurt Eren in the past)
Then you have Levi's cold personality, that would make a relationship between two people who are not very talkative pretty awkward. (Trust me on this, I'm pretty quiet irl, and if you are both quiet its like being dead). Of course Mikasa isn't so quiet when Eren is involved, but he wouldn't be, or would he?
I don't think Eren would take to lightly to having Mikasa's attention taken elsewhere, especially from a man, considering what those kidnappers wanted Mikasa for. Levi would have to walk around with 3DMG on 24/7, unless he wants Eren's titan form smearing him into the ground. Even if this didn't happen, Eren would obviously be deeply hurt, and hurt Eren = angry Mikasa.

It couldn't even happen if Eren died IMO, because Mikasa would die soon after, without Eren there to prop her up.

To be in a good relationship, people must be compatible and have aspects that the other needs or desires.
Eren needs - somebody to calm him, to reel him in. He needs some love (all he knows is loss at the moment) and he needs understanding. Eren also needs physical protection - Mikasa fits every single one of these.
Mikasa needs - Eren (lol although this is true I will go into detail) - She needs the beauty in the cruel world (Eren's idealism and passion), she needs somebody with fire and spirit to make her come to life. She needs protecting sometimes, but mainly she needs to be understood. And Eren understands her perfectly, because he went through it all with her. Mikasa needs security, and Eren provides that for her (For Levi mission comes first, in Eren's case - fuck the mission I'm saving Mikasa)
Levi needs - He needs somebody who could crack his shell, somebody with a lot of spirit and desire. He needs somebody lively and energetic. But anybody who gets involved with Levi must understand that the mission always comes first. Another cold person wouldn't bring anything for Levi, maybe a bit of physical pleasure here and there but that is it. This is why somebody bubbly like Petra or Hanji would have a much healthier relationship with Levi, I mean Hanji already seems to have a little banter with him "I can see an abnormal right here".
^Looking at this can you understand why the Levi x Eren ship is popular, it actually kind of makes sense based on their personalities.

Now can you understand why Levi can't provide Mikasa with what she needs, and he cannot provide her with what she needs. And why it would be bad for Levi, because she can't give him what he needs. And why it would be bad for Eren, because he wouldn't be getting what he needs. And also why the Levi x Eren ship makes a lot more sense than Mikasa x Levi from an actual relationship standpoint.

Well, let me add some of my thoughts into this...I already know that Mikasa does love Eren, but honestly I can't see Eren loving her as more than a sister. I'm not saying he can't, because he certainly could, but hes been with her for so long that he probably (most likely) only thinks of her as his adoptive sister. If he doesn't find his love for her their relationship won't progress. If their relationship doesn't progress than Mikasa's love for him would become more and more unhealthy because if eventually Eren does love someone else she would be a mess. On the topic of Levi and Mikasa, well I personally think Levi has an infatuation with her, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a romantic infatuation but it could develope into one. He helps her in making the right decisions so she won't drive herself into death like what happened in the scene with the female Titan and after offers her advice to point her in the right direction. I know this isn't a huge deal, but it COULD potentially lead to something. And I actually am a really quiet person irl as well :) I have a boyfriend who is just as quiet as I am...I don't think our silences are awkward...I actually find them very comforting...it's because there's someone that enjoys the quiet as much as I do...and I would think since Levi and Mikasa are both quiet people, they would also enjoy the peace and quiet together...

Eren doesn't see Mikasa as his sister at ALL - these are his exact words -"Stop babying me, I'm not your son or your little brother." Mikasa is older than Eren, and so he would be her little brother. Eren also never once refers to Mikasa as his sister, and it is only Mikasa who uses the "family" line to hide her true feelings about Eren. Nobody else see's Eren and Mikasa's relationship oft that of a brother and sister either, not Levi "Why are you so attached to him?" not Jean (He wouldn't be jealous if Eren considered her his sister, and Jean is noted to be brilliant at understanding others feelings). Armin doesn't consider them brother and sister (He wouldn't give Mikasa a smirk that would make her blush if he thought they considered each other "siblings"). Ian, the leader of the elite group, who is shown to be good a reading peoples feelings, calls Eren Mikasa's "love" or "lover" . I will state this again Never once does Eren call Mikasa his sister, he even tells her he isn't her brother. They were also far too old for the Westermarck effect to stop attraction (this is what step children who lived together as young children not be attracted to each other, it only works on children younger than 6 though). Also the scarf it is so obviously symbolism of the red string/ribbon of fate, something that binds two people forever to be soulmates and lovers, it is noted to be often referenced or symbolized in Japanese Manga. Some more on Eren is how Mikasa is the only person who can calm him down or truly comfort him, something not even Armin can do. Eren obviously cares about Mikasa in a different way than he does Armin, and considering I just proved he doesn't see her as his sister, well there is only one other... different way he could care about her...

On why Eren doesn't show these feeling as obviously as Mikasa. He is noted by his father as not being good at making friends (Eren isn't good at dealing with emotions involving people). This and being a 15 year old boy, those sorts of feelings are scary and he wouldn't know how to deal with them, except to protect Mikasa when he can (which he does). Another thing to note is the immense amount of pressure Eren is under, fromm himself (his anger at his own weakness and to prevent the death of his mother) and from the rest of humanity (with your titan power we can retake Wall Maria, you are the hope of humanity ect). Eren has also never been put into a situation where his feelings are put on the spot, unlike Mikasa who is constantly a victim of this. This is because it is always Eren who is getting in trouble and getting hurt, although the end of chapter 49 and chapter 50 will address this hopefully.

Why would you think Levi has an infatuation with her? He calls her a "kid" in episode 13 of the anime, he helps her make the right decision? No he stops her from getting killed. Levi thinks like this - she has good potential for a soldier, he can't let her get killed because it will be a blow to humanity. If anything Levi has much more fascination with Eren, calling him a monster and all of that. All of Levi's later interactions with Mikasa are asking her about Eren, in fact, all of his interactions with her are to do with Eren (dear god I sound like a levi x eren shipper here). Levi has shown no particular interest in her at all, only in Eren; who seems to fascinate Levi with his unbreakable spirit and will. Levi's interaction about telling her what to do is to make sure the mission is successful: rescuing Eren, the hope of humanity, that is what Levi cares about. Levi seems to have a much closer relationship to Hanji, to the point where he is comfortable touching her and making jokes with her.

Mikasa wouldn't enjoy quiet and peace, she needs passion and spirit, when Eren died her exact words were "I have nothing to live for anymore". Mikasa can't care for anybody else like she does Eren (chapter 48). Remember Mikasa talking about how she was so "cold", that is exactly how a relationship with Levi would be, cold. And what about Eren if Mikasa got with somebody else? Like I stated in my last post, he would most likely get hurt and be killed, both of which would destroy Mikasa, another reason why it won't happen. That and Mikasa could never love anybody else ever, from her in chapter 48 and when she states this herself "All I ever wanted was to be by his side, that's all I ever want" and she was crying.The only times we see Mikasa cry are when her parents die, when her home is taken away (1st episode) and when Eren is hurt of in danger or taken away from her.
Sep 19, 2013 12:10 PM

Aug 2013
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:
]Personally I ship Levi and Mikasa...but I REALLY understand where your coming from here...most of their fan base take the shipping more seriously than it should be taken...it has a very unlikely chance of happening and I'm okay with that...I don't mind Eren and Mikasa but, the reason why I don't ship them is that I don't feel that vibe coming from them. Their relationship feels really...empty...I'm open to new ideas but...even after reading your wall posts their relationship feels like it's at a stop...if it picks up I might get into but I don't feel it as of now...please don't hate me I'm only stating my opinion

Well, let me add some of my thoughts into this...I already know that Mikasa does love Eren, but honestly I can't see Eren loving her as more than a sister. I'm not saying he can't, because he certainly could, but hes been with her for so long that he probably (most likely) only thinks of her as his adoptive sister. If he doesn't find his love for her their relationship won't progress. If their relationship doesn't progress than Mikasa's love for him would become more and more unhealthy because if eventually Eren does love someone else she would be a mess. On the topic of Levi and Mikasa, well I personally think Levi has an infatuation with her, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a romantic infatuation but it could develope into one. He helps her in making the right decisions so she won't drive herself into death like what happened in the scene with the female Titan and after offers her advice to point her in the right direction. I know this isn't a huge deal, but it COULD potentially lead to something. And I actually am a really quiet person irl as well :) I have a boyfriend who is just as quiet as I am...I don't think our silences are awkward...I actually find them very comforting...it's because there's someone that enjoys the quiet as much as I do...and I would think since Levi and Mikasa are both quiet people, they would also enjoy the peace and quiet together...

Actually, I really don't have anything to say to that. I never saw Levi and Mikasa's conversations being about Eren until just now (I went back in the manga to check on this) and your completely right. It makes me see their interactions alittle differently, although itll be hard for me to stop shipping them right away. But I still have one thing to say (I think it's more of a question than a statement), it's regarding the time after Eren supposedly died. Even though Mikasa knew that Eren was "dead", she said she would survive because of him, you previously said that she wouldn't be able to love anyone as much as she loves Eren, if Eren is dead where do you think Mikasa would go from there? Do you think she would eventually love someone else?
Personally I could see Mikasa becoming sort of like a quieter version of Eren, but she would die within a few years. She would hold a very personal vendetta against the titans (Look how angry she was at Annie who only tried to take Eren away from her).
I don't think she could ever love anybody else, of course she would still care for Armin, but he would be the last piece of Eren she had left apart from the scarf. The only reason she decided to live on was just so she could remember Eren, because if she died she wouldn't be able to anymore.
The reason I am so adamant she would die is because when she gets angry, she needs somebody to save her (Eren in his titan form, Levi against the female titan and recently Jean when she saved Eren), this is because she loses her judgement. Of course she wants to live on for Eren, but I can see her "giving up" in the future, and dying so she "could be with" Eren.
Just being separated from Eren causes her distress.
So if Eren did die -
Mikasa would become extremely vengeful against what killed him (most likley titans), probably even more so than Eren is at the moment. I mean when the garrison threatened to kil Eren, she was ready to cut down hundred of humans for him in the blink of an eye.
She would want to live on to remember Eren
Her recklessness when angry (which she would be) could get her killed
Or being away from Eren for so long could finally break her, I mean she nearly breaks down when Eren is kidnapped by Reiner and Bertholdt, even though she knows he is alive.
Sep 19, 2013 5:17 PM

Aug 2013
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:
Uchihagirl78 said:
MikasaxEren said:

Personally I could see Mikasa becoming sort of like a quieter version of Eren, but she would die within a few years. She would hold a very personal vendetta against the titans (Look how angry she was at Annie who only tried to take Eren away from her).
I don't think she could ever love anybody else, of course she would still care for Armin, but he would be the last piece of Eren she had left apart from the scarf. The only reason she decided to live on was just so she could remember Eren, because if she died she wouldn't be able to anymore.
The reason I am so adamant she would die is because when she gets angry, she needs somebody to save her (Eren in his titan form, Levi against the female titan and recently Jean when she saved Eren), this is because she loses her judgement. Of course she wants to live on for Eren, but I can see her "giving up" in the future, and dying so she "could be with" Eren.
Just being separated from Eren causes her distress.
So if Eren did die -
Mikasa would become extremely vengeful against what killed him (most likley titans), probably even more so than Eren is at the moment. I mean when the garrison threatened to kil Eren, she was ready to cut down hundred of humans for him in the blink of an eye.
She would want to live on to remember Eren
Her recklessness when angry (which she would be) could get her killed
Or being away from Eren for so long could finally break her, I mean she nearly breaks down when Eren is kidnapped by Reiner and Bertholdt, even though she knows he is alive.

You see I could never imagine Mikasa dying because Mikasa is like the next gen Levi. I could see Levi dying because he doesn't have any character development to go on, he's more of a plot device or a moral guide for the characters, but not Mikasa. But then I can't see Eren dying since he has died before and come back. But if Mikasa did die I don't see the story progressing much, like you said, if she dies Eren will eventually die, and if he died she would eventually die, and then where would the story be? They both are (probably) going to make it through to the end. Another thing about Eren and Mikasa's relationship, you said that Eren said Mikasa treated him as more of a "little brother" and never actually call her his sister, the way you say it makes it sound like he finds her a bother to be around. If they were ever in a relationship she would most likely be more protective of him, wouldn't that serve to piss him off even more?
Her presence calms him and comforts him -
In the early episodes, Eren starts a fight with Jean and Mikasa calms him down, until Jean attacks him again.
In episode 22, when they seem themselves in those children, Mikasa holds his hand.

The reason Eren get's irritated with her is not her protectiveness, it is how she puts herself in danger for him. For example: when he starts his fight with Jean, Mikasa is protecting him but he doesn't get angry at all, or when she holds his hand she is comforting him, but he doesn't get mad. He doesn't get angry when he asks if she saved him from the female titan either.
Now what causes him to get angry -
At Trost Mikasa is telling Eren to disobey his orders, she isn't thinking straight and letting her emotions cloud her judgement (as always happens when Eren is involved with her) He gets angry because he see's she isn't thinking straight, and she is willing to put her life and the lives of others at risk to protect him, when he feels that he should be protecting her.
He gets (only a little) angry when she says she is joining the Scouting Legion, but he isn't angry at her protection, but for her safety (he tells her to join the military police instead). He says "I never asked for this", what he is meaning is "don't risk your life for mine, I am the one who should protect you". Eren's anger stems from his own lack of strength. This originally comes from Hannes telling him he is too weak to save his mother, and now Mikasa has to constantly put herself in danger to save him (I mean in chapter 49 she nearly got eaten trying to save him).

If they were in a relationship, I think Mikasa would be able to see more clearly why Eren gets angry (His self resentment over his weakness and lack of ability to protect those he holds dear), and she could explain to him that she is only doing what he is trying to do. I think if Eren was in a relationship with her, he would "open up" more and let out his true feelings.
Eren wants Mikasa to see him as an equal, a man. He doesn't want her to view him as a child (which she doesn't obviously, she is just in love with him) but as a man. What Eren needs to realize is that his passion and spirit are always protecting her "Eren, as long as you are with me, I can do anything".
Basically Eren is never angry at her but at the way she throws herself in front of danger for him, when he feels that it is his responsibility to protect her (Like he did all those years ago, to Eren the scarf represents himself putting Mikasa under his protection). Eren's anger is directed at himself for being too weak to protect her, and the thought of losing her is what makes this anger so intense.
So if they were in a relationship I doubt that her protectiveness would annoy him, because it doesn't now, it is himself that he is angry with. This anger would subside when he realizes that he and Mikasa are a team, and that he doesn't have to shoulder the burden of the protection alone, because she loves him and wants him to be safe too.
Basically they both need to realize that they can protect each other and neither one has to shoulder the burden, the anger is caused at the root by the thought of one loosing the other, which means they could never truly hate one or the other.

About Levi dying, I can sadly see it happening too. I can see him dying for the survival/hope of humanity, a cause that he iis willing to give everything for. If he does die he better get some epic titan kills in before he goes though, hopefully Levi bags himself a few shifter kills before he dies.
I just can't see Levi surviving, he is the type of character that can only get cooler by dying in a badass way.
MikasaxErenSep 19, 2013 5:32 PM
Sep 19, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2010

I don't really have much to add other than I agree with all of MikasaxEren's points which is pretty much what I wanted to say.

If you watch the anime all over again (something I keep doing :P), you'll notice Mikasa generally only shows emotion or interest in the world when Eren is involved. Without him being involved I would think she would turn into an even quieter version of Levi and likely less calm.
Sep 19, 2013 6:20 PM

Aug 2013
stickmansam said:

I don't really have much to add other than I agree with all of MikasaxEren's points which is pretty much what I wanted to say.

If you watch the anime all over again (something I keep doing :P), you'll notice Mikasa generally only shows emotion or interest in the world when Eren is involved. Without him being involved I would think she would turn into an even quieter version of Levi and likely less calm.
I doubt even that, Eren is her sole reason for fighting. If he hadn't of joined the military she would have followed him.
When I rewatch the anime I carefully gauge a lot of Eren's actions too, and everything he does always has another purpose. Before Trost, he motivates Armin, he motivates Jean and then he tries to get Mikasa to think straight. I swear the person who sent me a PM on ff.net has no idea about Eren's character, the last thing I would use to describe him is selfish.
The scene in episode 8 when Mikasa finds out Eren is alive is probably my favorite anime scene ever. It is some of the most emotion displayed in the entire anime, and it is Mikasa who is usually so quiet and stoic who is displaying it. That and when she remembers that Eren told her to fight and she says that she is sorry to him, even though she thinks he is dead :(. And then how she states that she will live on just to remember him... Now that is love right there ladies and gentlemen.
I have every episode in 1080p on my computer, I have probably watched through it 3 or 4 times now and read the manga at least 3 times.
Shingeki is taking over crew
Sep 20, 2013 7:29 PM

Sep 2013
My only SNK ships are Annie/Armin and Ymir/Krista. *shrugs*
enjoy your friends while they can, they might die in a few chapters
Sep 20, 2013 7:49 PM

Aug 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

I actually quite liked the Annie and Armin interactions, sadly at the moment I can't see it happening because of what Annie has done though.
Ymir x Krista should happen though (it sort of already has)
Of course, Mikasa x Eren should happen (no bias)
Sep 20, 2013 8:01 PM

Sep 2013
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

I actually quite liked the Annie and Armin interactions, sadly at the moment I can't see it happening because of what Annie has done though.

I do like Mikasa and Eren, but there hasn't been enough interaction between just the two yet. I'd like to see more of them outside of the insanity that is this latest SL, and maybe some of my feels would resurface. (They did have nice moments in the last chapter.)

Armin and Annie are... Complicated. But I also think that, given a proper explanation, Armin wouldn't hold it against her. She obviously didn't want to hurt people, she was being told to.

And yeah, Ymir and Krista is basically canon, what with the 'I'm always on your side' scene and all.
Sep 20, 2013 8:12 PM

Aug 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

I do like Mikasa and Eren, but there hasn't been enough interaction between just the two yet. I'd like to see more of them outside of the insanity that is this latest SL, and maybe some of my feels would resurface. (They did have nice moments in the last chapter.)

Armin and Annie are... Complicated. But I also think that, given a proper explanation, Armin wouldn't hold it against her. She obviously didn't want to hurt people, she was being told to.

And yeah, Ymir and Krista is basically canon, what with the 'I'm always on your side' scene and all.

Mikasa and Eren have had way more interactions than Armin and Annie
Sep 20, 2013 8:20 PM

Sep 2013
ErenxMikasa said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

I personally don't see most of Eren and Mikasa's interactions as romantic ones? But that's just me. Like I said, the last chapter was nice.

Having a lot of scenes doesn't justify a ship in any way.
Sep 20, 2013 8:44 PM

Sep 2013
Eren is kind of asexual though, I mean half the time he doesn't realize he has a penis and the other half of the time he really doesn't have one!!!!!

He experiences lust but it's pretty much categorically only bloodlust. The basis of his personality is "kill them all" and yeah maybe he could potentially be romantically involved one day but frankly it would mean him changing a lot and I think that would essentially undermine who his character is.

He cares about people don't get me wrong but not in the simple way of normal human interaction he works on an epic scale and encompasses the whole of humanity plus his thinking is very black and white. You're either with him or you're not and he doesn't think a hell of a lot (at the moment) of those that won't fight.

As for Mikasa and Eren I think people are defining their relationship in to simplistic terms. I love shipping I ship like crazy but not all 'love' stories are traditional they can be very very one-sided and there are lots of different kinds of love.

They're tied together (red string of fate) but that doesn't mean they'll ever be together romantically just that they're important to each other in a cosmic sense. If Mikasa ever wants something physical in a sexual way from someone it ain't coming from Eren that I'm sure of.

If it ends up being Levi it will only be because he's Eren ;)
Sep 20, 2013 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:
ErenxMikasa said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

I personally don't see most of Eren and Mikasa's interactions as romantic ones? But that's just me. Like I said, the last chapter was nice.

Read through the thread, there is explanation for nearly every Mikasa x Eren scene here. Explanations for what is happening, it's true implications ect ect.

Basic breakdown - Eren doesn't see Mikasa as his sister, cares for her more deeply than anybody else ....
Mikasa claims Eren is her "family" when confronted about her feelings, but her blushing means she is obviously embarasses about her feelings (they are not those sort of feelings somebody would have for a sibling or son)

The scarf scene is the biggest indicator of all IMO, the red ribbon/string of fate symbolism is just in my face now whenever I see it.

Edit: My name is ^,
Read through the thread and you will understand it a lot better.

Eren is far from being asexual, if he was, why would Mikasa be so jealous of Annie?
Levi hasn't got a chance with Mikasa ever because he isn't Eren, he is nothing like Eren at all.
Eren hasn't had time to think about sex, he has had much more important issues to deal with, such as saving humanity. I mean he spends most of his time locked up in a cell, how is he supposed to be getting some sex there?

On dear... Another person trying to play Eren off as "kill them all!!!!111111"

The reason he wants to kill the titans - he wants to see the outside world
Saving his friends/loved ones if more important though - sacrificing himself to save Armin, not giving a shit in court until mikasa is threatened, then going ape shit. (He was calm when threatened with dissection, but this is what angers him)
Eren's anger stems from his lack of ability to protects those he loves, it's not a stupid little revenge spree. Read through the rest of the thread where I have explained it a in detail.

If Eren is asexual, then so is...
Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Shadis, Hannes, Marco... You getting the picture yet? Many characters haven't expressed those sorts of feelings. I could even put Mikasa on that list because she doesn't truly (She wouldn't hesistate to kill them after Reiner and Berts betrayl causing her to lose Eren) care for anybody but Eren (and Armin a little bit). There is no proof Eren is asexual at all, intact there is more proof that he isn't when compared to Levi. I mean Mikasa thought he might have "special feelings" for Annie, but there has been no true cannon hint that Lrvi had had "special feelings" for anybody. Yet Mikasa would be more likely to get "physical satisfaction" off of Levi, who in episode 13 refers to her as a kid or brat, Seemslikley/10

I also explained why they couldn't form relationships with other people as well, the jealousy from either one would be insane to say the least (Look how mad Mikasa was at the thought that Eren could like Annie in that way).
MikasaxErenSep 20, 2013 9:01 PM
Sep 20, 2013 8:47 PM

Sep 2013
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
ErenxMikasa said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

I'm ok with this.

Read through the thread, there is explanation for nearly every Mikasa x Eren scene here. Explanations for what is happening, it's true implications ect ect.

Basic breakdown - Eren doesn't see Mikasa as his sister, cares for her more deeply than anybody else ....
Mikasa claims Eren is her "family" when confronted about her feelings, but her blushing means she is obviously embarasses about her feelings (they are not those sort of feelings somebody would have for a sibling or son)

The scarf scene is the biggest indicator of all IMO, the red ribbon/string of fate symbolism is just in my face now whenever I see it.

*shrug* That's nice and all, and I understand that, but I still have more feelings for Armin/Annie and Ymir/Krista. Also, Eren doesn't have much of a sexual interest in anything.
Sep 20, 2013 8:57 PM

Sep 2013
MikasaxEren said:

Eren is far asexual, if he was, why would Mikasa be so jealous of Annie?
Levi hasn't got a chance with Mikasa ever because he isn't Eren, he is nothing like Eren at all.
Eren hasn't had time to think about sex, he has had much more important issues to deal with, such as saving humanity.

Exactly he hasn't had time to think about sex, he doesn't think about sex, he doesn't realise he has a penis ergo he is kind of asexual because he doesn't think about vagina's (or anything) or get at all hot and bothered under the collar unless it's related to battle.

Mikasa can be jealous of other people looking at Eren doesn't change the fact that Eren doesn't look at anyone at all in that way though - I mean he really really doesn't.

Personally I think Levi is kind of creepy, it's all the secrets he has, and if he lays a hand on Mikasa she's likely to bite his head off metaphorically speaking. But you misunderstood what I mean - I'm not saying that Eren and Levi are similar of personality that's neither here nor there I just believe there is a possibility they are actually the same person but from different times. Crazy theories all around.
Sep 20, 2013 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
my_name_is said:
MikasaxEren said:

Eren hasn't had time to think about sex, he has had much more important issues to deal with, such as saving humanity.

Exactly he hasn't had time to think about sex, he doesn't think about sex, he doesn't realise he has a penis ergo he is kind of asexual because he doesn't think about vagina's (or anything) or get at all hot and bothered under the collar unless it's related to battle.

Mikasa can be jealous of other people looking at Eren doesn't change the fact that Eren doesn't look at anyone at all in that way though - I mean he really really doesn't.

Personally I think Levi is kind of creepy, it's all the secrets he has, and if he lays a hand on Mikasa she's likely to bite his head off metaphorically speaking. But you misunderstood what I mean - I'm not saying that Eren and Levi are similar of personality that's neither here nor there I just believe there is a possibility they are actually the same person but from different times. Crazy theories all around.

Read my latest edit - if Eren is asexual so are half the characters in the Manga.

Also Eren has not been put in any sort of sexual situation at all, so of course he hasn't reacted to it. Eren gets hot and bothered when those he loves are in danger, killing titans is a secondary objective in his goal to see the outside world.
But as proven by saving Armin - Friends/loved ones come first for Eren when it comes down to it.
Sep 20, 2013 9:06 PM

Sep 2013
MikasaxEren said:
my_name_is said:
MikasaxEren said:

Read my latest edit - if Eren is asexual so are half the characters in the Manga.

Also Eren has not been put in any sort of sexual situation at all, so of course he hasn't reacted to it. Eren gets hot and bothered when those he loves are in danger, killing titans is a secondary objective in his goal to see the outside world.
But as proven by saving Armin - Friends/loved ones come first for Eren when it comes down to it.

Do they, though? There is that one scene where Eren is coming out of the titan, mumbling about killing everyone with a sadistic grin on his face. We don't know enough about Titans or what happened to Eren to make that kind of judgment yet.
Sep 20, 2013 9:10 PM

Sep 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:

Yes they give me feeels.

I mean Ymir put Krista in her mouth which was way to erotic waaay to erotic because that's like the Titan's sexual organ.

I also wonder what Annie thinks when she looks at Armin? What was it her dad told her? To treat the world as her enemy because the world is cruel and this probably proved true a lot of the time in her life.

But Armin he's like the one thing she couldn't hate maybe because he's just to innocent* and she couldn't destroy that?

*at the moment. I have this fantasy where he becomes this badass mofo but it's just headcanon.
Sep 20, 2013 9:16 PM

Sep 2013
my_name_is said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

Yes they give me feeels.

I mean Ymir put Krista in her mouth which was way to erotic waaay to erotic because that's like the Titan's sexual organ.

I also wonder what Annie thinks when she looks at Armin? What was it her dad told her? To treat the world as her enemy because the world is cruel and this probably proved true a lot of the time in her life.

But Armin he's like the one thing she couldn't hate maybe because he's just to innocent* and she couldn't destroy that?

*at the moment. I have this fantasy where he becomes this badass mofo but it's just headcanon.

There was also the scene where Armin told Annie that she was a good person, and she just sort of looks at him in disbelief and awe. /sobbing

Armin is (as far as we know) the first and only person to see her as more than a soldier, or someone who can fight. He sees her as a person, and a friend, and I think that in the end his friendship was her downfall, and that is sort of beautiful. (I also have this headcanon where Armin told Reiner and Bert where Annie are because he doesn't want her to be hurt by people who want answers out of her)

AND YES KRISTA HAS BEEN SURROUNDED BY YMIR'S SOFT BITS.
Sep 20, 2013 9:18 PM

Aug 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
my_name_is said:
MikasaxEren said:

Do they, though? There is that one scene where Eren is coming out of the titan, mumbling about killing everyone with a sadistic grin on his face. We don't know enough about Titans or what happened to Eren to make that kind of judgment yet.

He was in a dreamlike state, and as shown when he transformed again, the titan has somewhat of a mind on its own. He wasn't fully conscious, is that the only evidence you have?

There is tonnes of evidence that shows protecting his loved ones is Eren's main goal, I mean it is the source of his anger to begin with!
"Your mother died, because you lacked the strength to save her" - these words are what haunts Eren.
Sep 20, 2013 9:21 PM

Jul 2008
Mikasa x Eren will be the one people are going for the most obviously.
Sep 20, 2013 9:24 PM

Sep 2013
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
my_name_is said:
MikasaxEren said:

He was in a dreamlike state, and as shown when he transformed again, the titan has somewhat of a mind on its own. He wasn't fully conscious, is that the only evidence you have?

There is tonnes of evidence that shows protecting his loved ones is Eren's main goal, I mean it is the source of his anger to begin with!
"Your mother died, because you lacked the strength to save her" - these words are what haunts Eren.

I think that those words indicate that he more or less has issues with not being strong enough, rather than not being able to save his mother. (not saying that he isn't bitter about his mom dying, but he's always been a little obsessed with strength and freedom)
Sep 20, 2013 9:31 PM

Aug 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
KaguraUzumaki said:
MikasaxEren said:
my_name_is said:
MikasaxEren said:

I think that those words indicate that he more or less has issues with not being strong enough, rather than not being able to save his mother. (not saying that he isn't bitter about his mom dying, but he's always been a little obsessed with strength and freedom)

Yes the reason he has issues not being strong enough is because it means he can't protect those he loves -
Can't save his mother - too weak - she dies - he feels responsible, leading to self resentment and anger issues sometimes, his famous "I will kill them all" line is just his grief over his lack of strength that caused his mother to die.
Mikasa putting her life in danger to save him - his reaction: Anger - why: because he doesn't want her to risk her life for him, he feels like it should be him protecting her. (He hated Jean for wanting to join the military police, constantly calling him a coward and so on. Then he has his huge speech about why humanity needs to fight. Then he asks Mikasa to join the military police, so she will be safe. He is always trying to protect her and Armin (Mikasa more though based on the evidence).)

Please read my older posts in this thread, I explain all what your questioning in detail, and I would rather not be forced to write it all out again.
Sep 20, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2013
I read a few of your older posts, and they didn't provide me with the overlord point of view I was expecting to garner, so no thanks.
Sep 20, 2013 9:50 PM

Sep 2013
All this editing is kind of confusing :( be kind this is like my third post ever. Especially as you change things you've already said :S

MikasaxEren said:

And? This is a very fundamental thing about him but as I didn't expand on it any further it's a bit presumptuous to assume what I think.

Saving his friends/loved ones if more important though - sacrificing himself to save Armin, not giving a shit in court until mikasa is threatened, then going ape shit. (He was calm when threatened with dissection, but this is what angers him)
Eren's anger stems from his lack of ability to protects those he loves, it's not a stupid little revenge spree. Read through the rest of the thread where I have explained it a in detail.

I never said he was on a revenge spree (he felt this way before the Titans attacked). I. never. said. it. so try not to put words into my mouth.

Because I agree it all stems from his desire to protect but Eren is working on a massive scale he wants to protect his family and friends but also everybody - the whole of humanity. If a normal person cares on a level of 10 he cares on a level of x1000.

He is a deeply passionate and wilful person so he can encompass so many people in his desire. How does he think he can ensure their safety at the moment? By killing all the Titans every last one of them (you have to wonder whether he would also include himself in this in the end). It won't turn out to be this simple but that's how he feels at the moment and boy is he actually stubborn enough to achieve whatever it is he decides to do.

But I still maintain that he has real bloodlust in that he enjoys killing probably in the same way that others might enjoy sex. YAH

Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Shadis, Hannes, Marco... You getting the picture yet?

Many characters haven't expressed those sorts of feelings. I could even put Mikasa on that list because she doesn't truly (She wouldn't hesistate to kill them after Reiner and Berts betrayl causing her to lose Eren) care for anybody but Eren (and Armin a little bit).

*nod nod*

It's a very beautiful picture and yes most of the characters are asexual - they just don't care about sex.

Although I think Marco and Jean were doing it so they don't count.

There is no proof Eren is asexual at all, intact there is more proof that he isn't when compared to Levi. I mean Mikasa thought he might have "special feelings" for Annie, but there has been no true cannon hint that Lrvi had had "special feelings" for anybody. Yet Mikasa would be more likely to get "physical satisfaction" off of Levi, who in episode 13 refers to her as a kid or brat, Seemslikley/10

Physical satisfaction? Eh? I'll say again don't project your issues with other people and their shipping onto me.

In cannon Levi looks at Mikasa all the time especially when Eren isn't looking and he even said to Mikasa "I don't know why you're so attached to Eren".

Now I think plenty of people have interpreted this in a sexual/romantic way but equally he could spend all this time looking at her because he knows 'things' and his interest is not actually sexual at all but we don't know at the moment (though I think the latter).

I mean if you take it literally he could be questioning why their fates are tied together what could have possibly instilled Mikasa with such loyalty/duty/love etc for Eren.

I also explained why they couldn't form relationships with other people as well, the jealousy from either one would be insane to say the least (Look how mad Mikasa was at the thought that Eren could like Annie in that way).

Are you talking about when she got jealous when Annie was training Eren because it could have been more about the fact that Annie was training Eren and taking care of him is her job etc than about Eren 'looking' at her.

Just to reiterate I don't ship Mikasa with anyone else I'm not arguing this because I have ulterior motives am trying to defend another relationship. I think Mikasa has only eyes for Eren but I think their relationship is completely unbalanced and terribly tragic - it actually hurts to much. I personally don't invest to much into ships like this because they seem obviously doomed from the start i.e. no happy endings and I like my happy endings. It's all well shipping potential but it's just that...potentially. Even you have said that at the moment Eren doesn't have time for sexual feelings and romance and my point is that he never will.

Eren/cosmic destiny that's the tragedy of his life. Another time another place and hell yeah they'd have shacked up but not in this life so maybe the next one?

I'm not going to go back and read everything because honestly I don't really care that much. I don't need to be convinced each to their own. I was just expressing my opinion whilly nilly I don't actually care if anyone agrees but you replied so I've been polite and replied back XD
Sep 20, 2013 9:56 PM

Sep 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:

THIS SO MUCH!! *burns self alive*
Sep 20, 2013 10:25 PM

Sep 2013
my_name_is said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

*screams* That's right, no other characters have been near each others' warm 'n wet bits.
Sep 20, 2013 10:57 PM

Aug 2010
my_name_is said:
All this editing is kind of confusing :( be kind this is like my third post ever. Especially as you change things you've already said :S

MikasaxEren said:

And? This is a very fundamental thing about him but as I didn't expand on it any further it's a bit presumptuous to assume what I think.

While it is a issue with him, you are focusing too much into that and reading Eren's character superficially rather than looking for his underlying reasosn why he want to "kill all titans". You did say the basis of his personality was "kill them all"
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=607751&show=180#msg25205587

I never said he was on a revenge spree (he felt this way before the Titans attacked). I. never. said. it. so try not to put words into my mouth.

Because I agree it all stems from his desire to protect but Eren is working on a massive scale he wants to protect his family and friends but also everybody - the whole of humanity. If a normal person cares on a level of 10 he cares on a level of x1000.

He is a deeply passionate and wilful person so he can encompass so many people in his desire. How does he think he can ensure their safety at the moment? By killing all the Titans every last one of them (you have to wonder whether he would also include himself in this in the end). It won't turn out to be this simple but that's how he feels at the moment and boy is he actually stubborn enough to achieve whatever it is he decides to do.

But I still maintain that he has real bloodlust in that he enjoys killing probably in the same way that others might enjoy sex. YAH

Do you see him enjoy killing anyone? He was hesitant to fight Annie as well at BxR (at the beginning). The only bloodlust he had was the first time he turned into a Titan when he was dying inside a titan, pretty sure most of us would enjoy killing the thing that just tried to kill us and those associated with them.

Are you talking about when she got jealous when Annie was training Eren because it could have been more about the fact that Annie was training Eren and taking care of him is her job etc than about Eren 'looking' at her.

Just to reiterate I don't ship Mikasa with anyone else I'm not arguing this because I have ulterior motives am trying to defend another relationship. I think Mikasa has only eyes for Eren but I think their relationship is completely unbalanced and terribly tragic - it actually hurts to much. I personally don't invest to much into ships like this because they seem obviously doomed from the start i.e. no happy endings and I like my happy endings. It's all well shipping potential but it's just that...potentially. Even you have said that at the moment Eren doesn't have time for sexual feelings and romance and my point is that he never will.

Eren/cosmic destiny that's the tragedy of his life. Another time another place and hell yeah they'd have shacked up but not in this life so maybe the next one?

I'm not going to go back and read everything because honestly I don't really care that much. I don't need to be convinced each to their own. I was just expressing my opinion whilly nilly I don't actually care if anyone agrees but you replied so I've been polite and replied back XD

I doubt any characters have time for romance. If the whole titan thing ended, I am sure Eren could entertain those ideas. Eren is the force that gives Mikasa purpose, without him, she probably would be just going about everyday life doing whatever. She only gets emotional when its related to Eren and wouldn't have joined the Military/Scouting Legion if it hadn't been for Eren. She's actually sort of like Ruth.

my_name_is said:

Don't know how this works. So you're assuming just because a dude doesn't think about sex/his penis, that makes him asexual? How does not thinking about sex make a person asexual? So if I was busy studying during the week before my finals and didn't think of sex, I would be asexual? Becuase what they face everyday is super important and requires all their focus. They might not be in the mood or just plain devastated by loss of their friends. There also hasn't been any chances for anyone to get into situations where they can even think about these things. I would think that being ready to fight titans/surviving/protecting those around you would trump thoughts about sex. At least I hope thats what the soldiers protecting humanity would do. If you recall that scene back when Mikasa tells Eren to ditch and find her, Eren gets angry because she is putting her emotions ahead of the rest of humanity. Which is bad.

RE: Annie x Armin, I and most legal scholars have come to the conclusion that one should die than commit horrendous acts against humanity, even under threat of death. I doubt there is any suitable excuse for Annie if she was of sound mind.

Also welcome to MyAnimeList :) The quote system is just to differentiate between different posters.
stickmansamSep 20, 2013 11:10 PM
Sep 20, 2013 11:29 PM

Sep 2013
stickmansam said:

While it is a issue with him, you are focusing too much into that and reading Eren's character superficially rather than looking for his underlying reasosn why he want to "kill all titans". You did say the basis of his personality was "kill them all"
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=607751&show=180#msg25205587

Isn't it the basis of his personality at the moment though? His main focus is to kill all the Titan's whatever his reasons. Yes I'm probably looking at it a bit superficially but I only read SNK like a week ago so I've not really had time to obsess yet.

Whatever his motivations are, and yes they're important, it doesn't change the outcome does it? I'm not the greatest at explaining myself (I ramble) maybe basis is the wrong word to use as that implies cause rather than effect and I didn't mean that Eren's 'kill them all' attitude is the foundation of everything about him its more that everything about him culminates in that? I know what I meant even if it wasn't clear :P

Do you see him enjoy killing anyone? He was hesitant to fight Annie as well at BxR (at the beginning). The only bloodlust he had was the first time he turned into a Titan when he was dying inside a titan, pretty sure most of us would enjoy killing the thing that just tried to kill us and those associated with them.

Yes actually.
I'd personally draw up his hesitation over fighting Annie and co. is that a part of him had considered them as friends/allies so it's hard to just switch that off immediately. So there was initial conflict?

The way I see Eren (as superficial as it might be) is that yes he does actually enjoy killing those that he considers his enemy. The Titan that tried to eat him being classed as such and the men that he killed when he was 9. That was pretty bloodlusty to me - but it's only when he's lost in his beserker rage.

Also I can't remember the exact words but he gave a speech about life and fighting. In my opinion he actually has the urge to fight, enjoys the kill, and luckily enough for him (or so it seems at the moment) there is an enemy to fight. I do wonder though if this urge is related to something Dr Jaeger might have done though??!!

Imagine the internal conflict that will come when he realises that the enemy is not who or what he thought?

I doubt any characters have time for romance. If the whole titan thing ended, I am sure Eren could entertain those ideas. Eren is the force that gives Mikasa purpose, without him, she probably would be just going about everyday life doing whatever. She only gets emotional when its related to Eren and wouldn't have joined the Military/Scouting Legion if it hadn't been for Eren. She's actually sort of like Ruth.

*Falls on face* This is basically what I was trying to say when I said Eren was asexual and doesn't realise he has a penis. I was being funny but then it was taken seriously! Eren and a romantic relationship just doesn't happen in my head.

That is actually kind of sad. Without the Titans Eren and Mikasa may never have met so is that the paradox? As terrible and as hard as their lives might be they have each other. Eren is kind of her whole world the day her parents died I think she decided to make Eren the thing that she fights for. The 'fight' is what Mikasa needs to live hmmmm basically in my mind it transcends a simple romantic relationship. I'm sure in like 500 chapters it will be easier to explain.

Also welcome to MyAnimeList :) The quote system is just to differentiate between different posters.

Ahhh thanks. I hope I'm doing it right then :/
Sep 20, 2013 11:37 PM

Aug 2013
my_name_is said:

MikasaxEren said:

Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Shadis, Hannes, Marco... You getting the picture yet?

Many characters haven't expressed those sorts of feelings. I could even put Mikasa on that list because she doesn't truly (She wouldn't hesistate to kill them after Reiner and Berts betrayl causing her to lose Eren) care for anybody but Eren (and Armin a little bit).

*nod nod*

It's a very beautiful picture and yes most of the characters are asexual - they just don't care about sex.

Although I think Marco and Jean were doing it so they don't count.

There is no proof Eren is asexual at all, intact there is more proof that he isn't when compared to Levi. I mean Mikasa thought he might have "special feelings" for Annie, but there has been no true cannon hint that Lrvi had had "special feelings" for anybody. Yet Mikasa would be more likely to get "physical satisfaction" off of Levi, who in episode 13 refers to her as a kid or brat, Seemslikley/10

Physical satisfaction? Eh? I'll say again don't project your issues with other people and their shipping onto me.

In cannon Levi looks at Mikasa all the time especially when Eren isn't looking and he even said to Mikasa "I don't know why you're so attached to Eren".

Now I think plenty of people have interpreted this in a sexual/romantic way but equally he could spend all this time looking at her because he knows 'things' and his interest is not actually sexual at all but we don't know at the moment (though I think the latter).

I mean if you take it literally he could be questioning why their fates are tied together what could have possibly instilled Mikasa with such loyalty/duty/love etc for Eren.

All of Levi's interactions with Mikasa are about Eren, whenever they talk it is either about Eren or he is asking about him. If anything I think Eren's will facinates Levi, because it is similar to his own. Remember his discussion about how Eren is a "monster", Levi is genuinely intrigued. When he is talking to Mikasa, he asks her why she is so attached to Eren (He is gathering more information about Eren's "monstrous" will). If I would ship Levi with either of these two (which I wouldn't, which will be explained lower down) it would be Eren. This is becaus Eren is the only person in the entire manga that Levi has expressed interest (not in that way) in, he asks about him and gathers information on him "why are you attached to him?"

I actually explained earlier why Mikasa and Eren's relationship is balanced, it just doesn't appear so. To be fair the relationship is actually a trio, with Armin forming part of it too.

There is no proof whatsoever that Eren does not feel romantic or sexual feelings, that is pure conjuncture. Mikasa asks Eren about "special feelings" for Annie, what other sort of "special feelings" would a 15 year old boy have for an attractive girl his age? Come on.....

On Mikasa and Eren's relationship -
She needs him, and he needs her.
If either one of them is missing, the other falls apart.
If Mikasa isn't around, Eren will get himself killed, this is because he is reckless and doesn't think things through. Mikasa is also the only person who can get through to Eren, we see this when Eren picks a fight with Jean, and he immediately calms down when Mikasa takes his hand (Note he doesn't get angry with her, because she isn't putting herself in danger to protect him). His is also shown again in episode 22, where Eren lets out his emotions and true feelings out in front of only Mikasa and he lets her hold his hand. Remember how Eren told Mikasa in the first chapter/episode 1 to tell people he wasn't crying? He doesn't mind letting it out when he is with her, but to everybody else, he maintains a rough and strong exterior. Eren's will and fire are what is needed for humanity to push forward, but sometimes he needs to be rained in or to let these emotions out, and so far the only person able to do that is Mikasa. This is even seen early on, where Eren get's angry at Armin for not wanting to fight. It takes Mikasa's intervention to calm Eren down, and he cries, yet again letting his emotions flow freely in front of her.
Now with Mikasa, she does sometimes need Eren's physical help. Such as when he saved her from the kidnappers (When he saves her in his titan form, it is an exact mirror of this scene. Mikasa has given up hope and lost her loved ones again, she feels the cold of the cruel world once again. But Eren once again saves her from the cold, the way he constantly stamps on the titans neck is a mirror image of how he stabbed that man to save her)
But where Mikasa really needs Eren is physiologically, he is the fire and beauty in the cold and merciless world. His idealism and passion is what saved her, and it is now what gives her the strength to live on and fight "Eren, as long as you are with me, I can do anything". Notice how Mikasa is almost like a robot until Eren is involved, he is what brings her to life and without him she withers and dies.
They are almost like one character in seperate bodies, Mikasa is calm and cautious, whilst Eren is impulsive and reckless, they are both passionate (Eren on protecting and seeing the outside world, Mikasa on loving him) and they are both strong physically.
- this is why they can never be apart, because they hold eachother up. Without one being there to support the other one, the other one falls.
The only true sad ending their relationship can have is if one of them actually dies. Because the other would die pretty soon after, as shown by how quickly they need the other one when they are gone -
Eren when he gets eaten - wouldn't have happened if Mikasa was there
Mikasa would have died if Eren's tian form hadn't saved her (And she would've had a horrendous fate if he didn't save her in the exact same way, only in human form from her would be kidnappers)
Eren would get into fights and maybe suffer serious injuries if Mikasa didn't calm him down
Mikasa falls apart emotionally when Eren is gone, as seen in the recent chapters when she just gives up and cries "all I ever wanted was to just be by his side"
The female titan would've captured Eren if Mikasa wasn't there, and Mikasa wouldn't have been able to take Annie down on wall Sina if Eren hadn't of helped her.

^ Basically Eren and Mikasa almost became one person that day he saved her, they wither and die (in different ways, although the result is the same) without the other being there for them.

This is why I ship them, because if one of them ended up with somebody else, this dynamic would be broken and they would end up dying (that's putting it shortly, but over time this would happen). I can't ever see Mikasa being with anybody else ever, she hasn't shown any interest in even being close friends with somebody else, let alone being their lover.

The only thing Eren has shown joy in killing is titans, which is understanble because he was a titan himself (The rage of his titan form is obvious, although he hates titans in his human form, it is amplified significantly when he is in titan form. This is shown when fighting Annie, where the rage of the titan overpowers his human pyche for a second "I'm going to eat you!") . Eren's hatred of the titans isn't even that abnormal, Levi hates them very much. Hanji expresses joy at killing a titan, Levi even sadistically taunts the Female titan when it is captured.
When Eren saved Mikasa, he didn't do it for the pleasure of killing. He did it because he has a strong sense of justice (like every other shonen protagonist) remember what he told his father "I just... I just wanted to save her."
Eren is angry at what those men took away from Mikasa, and his rage is clear, but he is also crying whilst he is attacking (he didn't enjoy it, but he knew it needed to be done). I'm sure nobody here would disagree with me when I say Eren did the right thing that day?

On Eren not being able to feel romance, we have no evidence that he cannot love anybody that way, but we do have evidence against it -
Mikasa (the person who he is closest too) suspects he has romantic feelings for Annie
Others are perplexed by his relationship with mikasa, they are obviously closer than friends and are not brother and sister.
Shonen characters often don't show many outward signs of romantic interest (Goku is a classic example of this, even though he cares for his family very much), because the series is aimed at teen males, who are not really that into the romance genre.

No evidence for Eren being asexual, evidence for Eren being attracted to a girl.
Facts from the Manga >> your opinion.

Reasons why Eren doesn't openly display his feelings -
He had trouble expressing himself, apart from when it comes to anger (As stated by his father when he takes him to see Mikasa, it is the reason why he only had 1 friend (Armin) at the time)
He is a 15 year old boy, feelings like that are pretty scary, especially if they are strong
He is more focused on current events, such as how wall rose has nearly been breached twice
He is now kidnapped so he obviously can't express his feelings there
He is under an insane amount of pressure, finding out he is a titan, the thing he detests for destroying his life. Then having the hope of humanity placed on his (He is a 15 year old kid) shoulders at Trost, when he had no expierence using the titan power.
Succeeds in saving humanity, is then put on trial and might be sentenced to death
Finds out he tried to kill the one person who he tries to protect the most
Get beaten up and thrust into the Scouting Legion, the threat of death over his head if he fails to control a power he has no idea how to or how he even got it.
The whole hope of the Scouting legion is now in him.
The whole elite squad, his new friends die because of a judgement call he made.
He is then defeated and kidnapped by a titan
He is rescued, only to have the fate of the people he cares most about put in his hands, right after he failed the elite team
He gets his first titan kill with 3DMG
Then finds out one of his best friends was partially responsible for the destruction of his life
They then kidnap him and are taking him away from his friends and loved ones
He nearly see's Mikasa get eaten, and is now confronted with the titan that he saw crush, and then eat his mother.

Yet you can dare to claim that he has "strange bloodlust" and is asexual because he hasn't shown many outward signs of romance?
Look at all that shit he had been though, he hasn't had time to focus on romance or anything at all. That and with the weight of the world on his shoulders (literally at Trost), Eren is under extreme stres, yet you wonder why he hasn't been lovey dovey?
Eren is a 15 year old kid who has been through all of that, of course he won't be behaving like your typical 15 year old boy. I mean which 15 year old watches everybody they care about die in front of them or nearly kill themselves saving them, whilst having the hope of the world on their shoulders?
Eren is making the best he can out of a shitty situation.

The only romantic option for Eren would be Mikasa, because she is the only person who can calm him down and pull him down when his head gets too far into the clouds.
That and little hints are always thrown around in this manga. And the last thing Mikasa discusses with her parents is how to have children; so most likely mikasa will have children of her own in the Manga at one point. And like everybody else knows in this thread, Mikasa only has eyes for Eren... That and with the obvious red ribbon/string of fate.

I mean nobody in this manga has a deeper and more important relationship than these two, they need each other to survive I mean come on.
Sep 20, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2013
Look I mean no offence but I honestly have nothing to say in response. You don't need to convince me of anything - I'm not disagreeing with you I don't have enough opinions to disagree even if I wanted too. Please don't waste your effort and time on little ol' me trying to explain why Mikasa and Eren are valid as a ship I beg you. I'm a multishipper and a crackshipper and I am to new to this fandom to have anything profound to say.

You took my initial comment about Eren being asexual and not knowing he has a penis way to seriously. Like the previous commenter pointed out i'm kind of superficial in fact it was my mistake to try and add any deeper insight after the first line I wrote because now i'm tide up in knots.

I personally don't see Eren as having romantic or sexual feelings and I called this asexual but then again I don't know enough about actual asexuals so perhaps this was offensive as I believe that asexuals can have romantic relationships.

He doesn't know he has a penis okay that was my only point and I laughed hysterically at myself for an hour because some of the time he really doesn't have a penis!!!!!!

If anyone is on the same wavelength as me wave your hands (immature). Also any Burthold and Reiner shippers XD Although Reiner makes my head spin because half the time he seems interested in Annie. Damn him and his split-personality I'm just going to end up falling back on my default position in all fandoms which is orgies .
Sep 21, 2013 12:24 AM

Aug 2013
my_name_is said:
Look I mean no offence but I honestly have nothing to say in response. You don't need to convince me of anything - I'm not disagreeing with you I don't have enough opinions to disagree even if I wanted too. Please don't waste your effort and time on little ol' me trying to explain why Mikasa and Eren are valid as a ship I beg you. I'm a multishipper and a crackshipper and I am to new to this fandom to have anything profound to say.

You took my initial comment about Eren being asexual and not knowing he has a penis way to seriously. Like the previous commenter pointed out i'm kind of superficial in fact it was my mistake to try and add any deeper insight after the first line I wrote because now i'm tide up in knots.

I personally don't see Eren as having romantic or sexual feelings and I called this asexual but then again I don't know enough about actual asexuals so perhaps this was offensive as I believe that asexuals can have romantic relationships.

He doesn't know he has a penis okay that was my only point and I laughed hysterically at myself for an hour because some of the time he really doesn't have a penis!!!!!!

If anyone is on the same wavelength as me wave your hands (immature). Also any Burthold and Reiner shippers XD Although Reiner makes my head spin because half the time he seems interested in Annie. Damn him and his split-personality I'm just going to end up falling back on my default position in all fandoms which is orgies .

I didn't mean to come off as aggressive, I was just defending my points and pointing out that if Mikasa and Eren are in a relationship with somebody in cannon, it only makes sense that it would be with eachother.

I just looked at my last response and face palmed, it is so unorganised and ugly, but I haven't slept in 33 hours, so I'm off now. I will discuss this more with everybody here when I'm a little less... Dead.
Sep 21, 2013 12:26 AM
Sep 2013
KaguraUzumaki said:
my_name_is said:
KaguraUzumaki said:

*screams* That's right, no other characters have been near each others' warm 'n wet bits.

http://s12.postimg.org/j9yh9p39p/aug_2013_draws_by_jjchopper_d6kb0cs_cut.jpg
i like the idea that miss little angel isnt so innocent XD
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.