Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Feb 4, 2023 1:06 AM
Feb 2023
_The last scene is beautiful
_ nice plan from armin
_ eren helped a lot in his titan form
Feb 16, 2023 1:23 PM
Feb 2023
Good twist, great fight scenes
Mar 13, 2023 5:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
awesome, no question about that.

one very small minor nitpick though, and that has to do with the issue of the gas. Because they were all running low on gas, they found themselves in a dire situation of not being able to escape over the walls, and thus had to reclaim the headquarters building from the mass of titans around it in order to obtain said gas. And because of it, we get a lot of epicness. Problem is though, that the issue of gas isn't REALLY brought up again in future episodes, at least to my memory, maybe once or twice someone runs out of gas. Here, they run out of gas because the plot needs them to get stuck here and witness Eren being a titan. It could have been written differently, but having the reveal of Eren being the titan that saved them only works if, well, he saved them. It would be a lot more lame if they just randomly found out that he was the titan, right? These grim situations elevate the reveal. But back to how we got into said grim situations: the lack of gas. It could easily be written into the script that there was gas to be found at a more accessible place, one not swarming with titans. You could also write that the gas tanks last for a really long time. You could just ignore the issue altogether and not even bring it up, since the audience probably wouldn't give af if they were all swinging non-stop anyway. Most aren't looking for absolute realism and nitpicking it to death. What about their anchor's wearing down after several times of being used? What about running out of blades, or any more technical stuff? Not that this 3d maneuver gear is realistic in the first place, irl of course it would be much harder to manage. But you get my point right? They don't HAVE to run out of gas, if the script wills it so. It would be a lot less awesome, but you could easily write into the script that they had enough gas and easily got over the walls no problem. But we need the plot that we have planned to happen, so we gotta introduce an issue that would help us enhance and carry out said plot. At the end of the day, it's a very viable problem to have happened, it isn't out of the ordinary at all, it's something that makes sense and could easily be seen having to happen.

Don't worry guys, I'm not complaining, again, this is just the smallest most pathetic of nitpicks. If I actually cared about this 'issue' enough that it ruined such a great episode for me, that would be pretty sad. It just came across my thoughts so I thought I'd just jot it down here, that's all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 13, 2023 9:56 PM
Nov 2021
AOT really knows how to change the mood in just a matter of secs... Ain't surprised tht it was Eren kinda obvious lol
LOVED TH EPISODE Mikasa x Eren 4ever <333
5/5
Mar 19, 2023 2:12 AM

Sep 2019
As said in the previous episode, this episode Mikasa got to cry and that was great. But I don't mean that I support Mikasa's way of controlling emotions in the previous ep. Her behavior didn't make any sense in the previous episode. And her "top 1" as well. Imagine Mikasa as an excellent girl but not at the top of her class, I mean, she's just a little bit better than Sasha, how amazing this ep could be. I really like how the supporting characters are developed, Jean, Reiner, Marco, Annie, Connie, wow.
And I feel like the emotions of the characters are like a roller coaster. Just a moment ago, Jean was confident of his decision. Right after that, "oh the world is scary" "sacrifice my teammates to let me escape" lol
Mar 20, 2023 11:46 AM
Dec 2017
Oh boy, Mikasa's tears.
This final scene is very emotional. Love it
Apr 25, 2023 7:34 PM
Apr 2021
REWATCHING THE SERIES
No way Jean sliced that titans hand when it grabbed him. That's Mikasa level offense. 
Marco's words of encouragement are definitely reassuring. 

Connie, Mikasa, and Armin just barely making it with the gas tank empty is plot armor.

Armin's plan was pretty good, but it was pretty much
all up to luck. What if not all 7 titans surrounded them? How would they blind them all at once?
TOO ABSURD.______
How did Armin save Mikasa and Eren's lives before? Mikasa didn't tell Armin!
Reiner: "Or just ram your blade up their ass hole. That's their other weak spot." LOL
MOE TITAN! YOU UGLY BASTARD. DAMN IT SASHA!! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU GOTTA KILL THE TITAN!

The heartbeat scene was powerful. I can only imagine what Mikasa felt that moment when she knew Eren was alive. 

cloudamorMay 3, 2023 8:33 PM
Apr 27, 2023 11:22 AM

Aug 2019
Another great episode. I knew Eren was in the titan even before going into this series, but I have to know why that happened
Jun 28, 2023 5:57 PM
Nov 2022
SITUACIONES FUERTES
Otro buen episodio, gran trabajo de Armin sin duda, no me quejo para nada, es bueno tener un poco de accion verbal en lugar de peleas constantes, para poder disfrutar de todo un poco, sin duda la escena del abrazo es lo mejor, junto al discurso de Armin para salvarlos a todos.
Jul 3, 2023 9:18 PM
Sep 2022
I knew Eren had something with the Titan

How this new discovery will help against the titans?

Actually, the question is: what are titans?

I'm getting excited.
Jul 4, 2023 4:53 AM
Jan 2017
PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jul 23, 2023 7:07 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 2, 2023 7:55 PM
Jan 2023
I knew it was Eren who was inside that titan all along 🥱
Aug 13, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2023
Lo del titán de Eren en esta temporada es una locura.
Sep 26, 2023 10:27 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, very good strategy from Armin to clean the resupply area, Connie and Sasha almost died haha ​​thank goodness the others were. Incredible about Eren, now we know why the titan only attacked other titans, they will surely try to study him or eliminate him. Poor Jean, the burden of leadership is very heavy, he still did quite well, in a war there will always be casualties. Mikasa's soul returned, what a nice part

Muy Buen episodio, Muy buena estrategia de Armin para limpiar la zona de reabastecimiento, casi la quedan Connie y Sasha jaja menos mal que estaban los demas. Increible lo de Eren, ahora sabemos por que el titan solo atacaba a otros titanes, seguro van a tratar de estudiarlo o eliminarlo. Pobre Jean la carga de lider es muy pesada aun asi lo hizo bastante bien, en una guerra siempre vas a tener bajas. le volvio el alma al Mikasa que lindo
Nov 2, 2023 11:05 AM
Jul 2023
i got bored of it and the rest of the series as the show is over rated as fuck
Nov 30, 2023 5:34 PM

Nov 2023
Oh no, Sasha my favorite potato girl !
Dec 11, 2023 5:29 PM
Oct 2020
Had a feeling this was coming when the Titan that attacks Titans appeared. Who else could it be? So maybe it was predictable when tbh was the plot twist I needed to keep me onboard.
Dec 30, 2023 7:16 PM
Dec 2023
dope as hell no more words needed
Dec 31, 2023 6:29 AM

Nov 2023
This would have been an amazing episode if the build up have them are in actual danger instead of literally standing on the rooftop wining about saving their friends. Stop playing baby mode and do some fuckin work
Feb 16, 11:52 PM
Jul 2023
- wow those people in the supply station were cowards
- Using the rogue titan is a good idea
- Armins plan to get the fuel station back was brilliant, thats whats going on in the OP too
- Wow, Eren is the titan, what a surprise -_- jkjk this show is brilliant its just like cmon everyone seen that coming
- Looks like it healed his arm and leg though?
Apr 18, 10:22 AM
May 2022
Güzeldi bence pek çok açıdan en başarılı seri
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1553 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 12:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.