Forum Settings
Forums

Sword Art Online to Air on Toonami Starting in August

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 25, 2013 10:22 AM

Apr 2012
Akito_Kinomoto said:
AndyRayy said:
Akito_Kinomoto said:
...They can air stuff like Sword Art Online on Toonami now?
I really don't understand what people are saying the big deal about its contents are. There was a single close-call tentacle rape scene later on in the series and a cousin/sister who liked her brother (but it wasn't even made that big a deal of).

If people can't handle that, especially on a time-block that airs much more sexually explicit shows aimed even more clearly at adults, then maybe people need to grow up. There's been much worse on television.

I was asking if Toonami "leveled up" its age threshold. If there's still a difference between Toonami and [adult swim] (if that's even around anymore), well...

"We" have no problem with a relatively tame show like this. But you put too much faith on people from the outside looking in.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I can definitely see the "non-initiated" losing their shit over something like that.

May 25, 2013 10:23 AM

Oct 2011
Oh......my......god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hnnnnnnnnnggggg!!!!!

Yes!!!! I can re-fall in love with this series again XD. I hope Accel World, Fate/Zero and even maybe Ao no Exorcist will come on Toonami too
May 25, 2013 10:24 AM

Jul 2012
DraconisMarch said:
I'm glad they're bringing only QUALITY anime to the US.

>.>

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
May 25, 2013 11:59 AM

Jul 2012
Akito_Kinomoto said:
AndyRayy said:
Akito_Kinomoto said:
...They can air stuff like Sword Art Online on Toonami now?
I really don't understand what people are saying the big deal about its contents are. There was a single close-call tentacle rape scene later on in the series and a cousin/sister who liked her brother (but it wasn't even made that big a deal of).

If people can't handle that, especially on a time-block that airs much more sexually explicit shows aimed even more clearly at adults, then maybe people need to grow up. There's been much worse on television.

I was asking if Toonami "leveled up" its age threshold. If there's still a difference between Toonami and [adult swim] (if that's even around anymore), well...

"We" have no problem with a relatively tame show like this. But you put too much faith on people from the outside looking in.

I don't think there's really an age difference between Toonami and Adult Swim anymore. Toonami is part of Adult Swim, and their demographic is pretty much adults. This of course has made some people question airing things like Naruto, Sym Bionic Titan and Thundercats, but they have stated that they think adults can appreciate even those shows.
Back in the day when Cartoon Network controlled Toonami, this was a different story.
May 25, 2013 12:02 PM

Dec 2012
Yes! I hope the English dub will be great.
I like anime.
May 25, 2013 1:10 PM
Jan 2013
Skipping since I rather sleep at midnight than stay up late.
May 25, 2013 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
AndyRayy said:
DraconisMarch said:

>.>
I was seriously waiting to see how long it would take for this circle-jerk to show up. I'm surprised it took a whole five pages.

The ANN thread on this topic descended into a mindless circlejerk in two pages, and the thread on the Adult Swim boards didn't fare much better either. I'm just as surprised as you are that people here remained more or less civil about this news for so long. Never really expected MAL to be a bastion of moderation.

That said, I'll watch, if only to satisfy my own morbid curiosity.
May 25, 2013 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
Damn, looks like my waiting finally paid off in the form of sleepless Saturday nights for my Fall semester. This is the only show I'm watching on Toonami.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
May 25, 2013 3:13 PM

Feb 2013
Great, that piece of crap anime is going to spread to even more people.
May 25, 2013 4:37 PM

Aug 2011
AndyRayy said:
DraconisMarch said:

>.>
I was seriously waiting to see how long it would take for this circle-jerk to show up. I'm surprised it took a whole five pages.
You probably shouldn't throw around terms you clearly don't know the meaning of. Just sayin'.
May 25, 2013 4:55 PM

May 2013
DraconisMarch said:
AndyRayy said:
DraconisMarch said:

>.>
You probably shouldn't throw around terms you clearly don't know the meaning of. Just sayin'.

Let's not turn this thread into a flame fest, keep it to your profiles if you guys want to start a shitstorm.
May 25, 2013 5:14 PM

Apr 2012
DraconisMarch said:
AndyRayy said:
DraconisMarch said:

>.>
So if I call someone a dick or call them a vagina, does the fact that they're not literally a dick or a vagina mean that I do not know the meaning of the word? It's the idea (if I called you a circle-jerking, loliconistic elitist, you'd know what I meant), and I know fully well what the meaning of the word is and I picture you falling quite firmly within the concept of it.

English is a very malleable language, mind you. If you didn't spend all of your time repeating the words Sword Art Online, moe, pedophile, YouTube, shit, elitist, heartstrings, etc., you'd know a bit better.

As an aside, I've replied to your pointless comments in many other threads (and with full intent of discussion thereafter), yet you never responded to them but you respond to this?

Interesting. I guess it's true that you simply ignore an argument you cannot win and respond to those you can or think you can (seeing as I was admittedly in the wrong for name-calling).
Yojasmagic said:

Let's not turn this thread into a flame fest, keep it to your profiles if you guys want to start a shitstorm.
Obliged.

I don't really care enough about what an elitist has to say, so I shan't respond to him any longer unless he cares enough to come to my profile and share his thoughts (but for what reason, I cannot fathom as I do not share his elitist views).
AndyRayyMay 25, 2013 5:20 PM

May 25, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
Cool. Cool, cool, cool. I'm going to watch it. Hopefully it gets a good time slot.
May 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
I am really glad they will have SAO here in the US as I am a big fan. (Novel and Anime). But the Eglish dub looks iffy. I love the Seiyu from the japanese version especially Asuna.
May 25, 2013 6:41 PM

Mar 2012
Don't cry Drac, you helped this happen. All publicity is good publicity and you gave SAO quite a bit of publicity
May 25, 2013 7:10 PM

Oct 2012
SaberRitsu said:
Don't cry Drac, you helped this happen. All publicity is good publicity and you gave SAO quite a bit of publicity

And dear lord, even has a reaction video lineup for SAO; if anything, he should be thankful for making money off a show he hates.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
May 25, 2013 9:06 PM

Apr 2010
In Kool-aid man's voice: "OHHH YEAAHH!"
May 25, 2013 9:56 PM
Mar 2009
Cherami Leigh?

PATRICK SEITZ?!?

Screw the sub, I'm watching the dub of this now. Been putting off this show for a while and I guess this will be a great time to start.
ChronosXIIIMay 25, 2013 10:05 PM
May 26, 2013 12:01 AM
Oct 2010
will watch to give toonami ratings for more shows. still hoping for the return of ghost in the shell.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 26, 2013 12:08 AM

Oct 2012
I reckon if they gutted a fish and made it talk it would sound better than Asuna's VA
May 26, 2013 12:37 AM

Jun 2012
VEEbee said:
I reckon if they gutted a fish and made it talk it would sound better than Asuna's VA

Kirito's is pretty bad too. Not as bad, but....God they're all terrible.
May 26, 2013 12:55 AM

Sep 2011
Looking forward to this.
May 26, 2013 1:06 AM

Sep 2012
I live in the UK...I don't think we have Toonami here (sighs). I already watched the subbed when it aired online, and I'll probably watch the dub online too. I'm happy to rewatch and see how the dub compares (especially episode 24 O_O ). I loved this show, personally- though the ALO arc was considerably weaker than the SAO arc.
May 26, 2013 1:26 AM

Apr 2009
Understandable from a commercial point of view in case of ad revenue, but I honestly doubt teenagers wre willing to spent so much of their allowance on four meager BDs/DVDs.

And guys, please: This show is aimed at kids. It's a Shounen. Of course, the tentacle rape analogies and incest subplot are there mostly for fanservice and to cater to very, VERY lonely people who need more love in their live, but this is a show you really can only love if you're a preteen/teenger. At least that's what I hope if some of you are actually concerned about character development, plot consistency, etc...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 26, 2013 3:43 AM

Mar 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

And guys, please: This show is aimed at kids. It's a Shounen. Of course, the tentacle rape analogies and incest subplot are there mostly for fanservice and to cater to very, VERY lonely people who need more love in their live, but this is a show you really can only love if you're a preteen/teenger. At least that's what I hope if some of you are actually concerned about character development, plot consistency, etc...
SAO is seinen.
It is quite clearly aimed at the adult male otaku
May 26, 2013 4:07 AM

Apr 2009
SaberRitsu said:
Nidhoeggr said:

SAO is seinen.
It is quite clearly aimed at the adult male otaku

Look:
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Game, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shounen

The demographic labels placed on series can also depend on the publication. Although Death Note clearly had a bit older audience in mind it was published in WSJ, making it a Shounen.
Of course, fanservice is there to please both horny teens and creepy otakus that - unlike their statements and expectations regarding the purity of characters, idols and VAs - seem to like sexualizing females. But then again, it's not like SAO has any aspiration whatsoever.
NidhoeggrMay 26, 2013 4:19 AM
May 26, 2013 4:59 AM

Mar 2012
First off, don't use this site as a primary source. By this site's logic Shonen is a genre, not a demographic.

Secondly... it's aimed at adult males. That's not an argument, that's a cold hard fact. No made up theories or opinions of the show's writing quality will change that.
May 26, 2013 5:07 AM

Apr 2009
It's not my fault MAL tags demographics as genres, complain to the staff about that.
But if that were the case than it is imho even more pathetic because the quality of works some works in the Seinen demographic and the respective genres they share with SAO is even higher than in Shounen - which makes it look an even more subpar novel that gained popularity mainly through pandering.
So either SAO is a Shounen with bad writing and people who elevate its status, or it is a very badly written Seinen novel.
NidhoeggrMay 26, 2013 5:15 AM
May 26, 2013 5:25 AM

May 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
It's not my fault MAL tags demographics as genres, complain to the staff about that.
But if that were the case than it is imho even more pathetic because the quality of works some works in the Seinen demographic and the respective genres they share with SAO is even higher than in Shounen - which makes it look an even more subpar novel that gained popularity mainly through pandering.
So either SAO is a Shounen with bad writing and people who elevate its status, or it is a very badly written Seinen novel.

I can see you haven't read the actual novel.

Anyways, I personally feel that it has more Shounen elements then Seinen -- in the anime, at least. Since we should be discussing the anime dub here, that's what I'll be basing this on. In that case, while it does have some seinen elements (like the way the death aspect of the game was handled in the first few episodes) most of the show is rather stereotypical shonen material, aside from the "Oh-my-god I lost"-moment type powerups, since he's just overpowered right from the start.
May 26, 2013 5:57 AM

Apr 2009
I have read the first volume. Please tell me you don't consider this good writing.
The worst part is 16.5 (well, it was suppsoed to be a self-written fanfic afaik), but the other chapters aren't good as well. And in a demographic where series like Vinland Saga, Berserk, Sanctuary or even Zetman or Ubel Blatt are competing this is at least to me surely not enough to impress people who care about halfway decent characters and/or plot.
NidhoeggrMay 26, 2013 6:00 AM
May 26, 2013 6:02 AM

Feb 2013
I hope they put shingeki no kyojin on Toonami in the future
May 26, 2013 6:13 AM

May 2013
Nidhoeggr said:
I have read the first volume. Please tell me you don't consider this good writing.
The worst part is 16.5 (well, it was suppsoed to be a self-written fanfic afaik), but the other chapters aren't good as well. And in a demographic where series like Vinland Saga, Berserk, Sanctuary or even Zetman or Ubel Blatt are competing this is at least to me surely not enough to impress people who care about halfway decent characters and/or plot.

In that case I'd have to say I simply don't agree with you, aside from 16.5 -- which shouldn't even be considered a part of the franchise, to be honest. While it isn't quite as serious as Berserk or Vinland Saga, Sword Art Online gives off a nice feeling. Which is, in my personal opinion, the most important aspect; I watch anime for my personal enjoyment, and while other factors are important in further refining my opinion of a show, in the end they're all a means to an end. The novel gave me the same nice feeling I got from the first part of the anime and as such, I'd call it good writing.
May 26, 2013 6:16 AM

Feb 2009
and is a light novel imprint aimed at a male audience
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Bunko

I'll abstain from talking about the writing, enjoyment and stuff. Subjective thing so no matter what I say, people won't change their mind.
May 26, 2013 6:19 AM

Jan 2013
It was bound to happen...
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 26, 2013 10:32 AM

Aug 2011
AndyRayy said:
So if I call someone a dick or call them a vagina, does the fact that they're not literally a dick or a vagina mean that I do not know the meaning of the word? It's the idea (if I called you a circle-jerking, loliconistic elitist, you'd know what I meant), and I know fully well what the meaning of the word is and I picture you falling quite firmly within the concept of it.
Since it's so difficult for you to find out for yourself, I'll humor you. You called ONE PERSON a circle-jerk--in a thread where a bunch of fans are ACTUALLY doing the circle-jerking. Ha ha... wut.

AndyRayy said:
English is a very malleable language, mind you. If you didn't spend all of your time repeating the words Sword Art Online, moe, pedophile, YouTube, shit, elitist, heartstrings, etc., you'd know a bit better.
This nothing but a totally irrelevant (and apparently attempted thinly-veiled) snipe at me personally.

AndyRayy said:
As an aside, I've replied to your pointless comments in many other threads (and with full intent of discussion thereafter), yet you never responded to them but you respond to this?
This is the first thread I've actually come back to after posting in in a long time. Why would you want to start a "discussion" if my comment was "pointless"?

AndyRayy said:
Interesting. I guess it's true that you simply ignore an argument you cannot win and respond to those you can or think you can (seeing as I was admittedly in the wrong for name-calling).
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=559319&show=120#msg22234555

Oh my. That is interesting indeed.

AndyRayy said:
I don't really care enough about what an elitist has to say
If you don't care what I have to say, then why have you "replied to your pointless comments in many other threads (and with full intent of discussion thereafter)"? That I would like to know.

AndyRayy said:
so I shan't respond to him any longer unless he cares enough to come to my profile and share his thoughts (but for what reason, I cannot fathom as I do not share his elitist views).
I like that effort to get the last word in public. You wanted a response, right? Now you're finally getting one. (Also, "shan't"? Really?)

SaberRitsu said:
First off, don't use this site as a primary source. By this site's logic Shonen is a genre, not a demographic.

Secondly... it's aimed at adult males. That's not an argument, that's a cold hard fact. No made up theories or opinions of the show's writing quality will change that.
Sure, not the quality, but definitely the content. The content is completely and utterly shounen. Period.
May 26, 2013 10:35 AM

Aug 2012
It's a nice way to introduce anime to a western audience.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
May 26, 2013 10:47 AM

May 2013
hmmm it's good for the sao fans .. But it would have been better if its madoka magica and Steins Gate !

For me steins gate and magoka magica are better than sao and deserves more love
sakaMay 27, 2013 11:11 PM
May 26, 2013 10:59 AM

Mar 2013
This is a great triumph for anime in America.
May 26, 2013 11:07 AM

Jul 2012
jnw93 said:
I hope they put shingeki no kyojin on Toonami in the future

I suspect it will happen soon enough....

Also, everyone:
Whether or not SAO is shonen or seinen, it doesn't matter all that much.
When being aired in America on Adult Swim, they are airing it for adults.
I don't think we need to know much more than that.
May 26, 2013 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
Good. I've been really meaning to watch this but had other things going on. Now not only will I watch it while I have free time, but it'll be dubbed, which makes it even better.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
May 27, 2013 7:27 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I am actually fairly shocked about this. Toonami is well-known for grabbing reruns, crappy anime, and old anime. I am shocked they picked up such a great anime. I am very happy about this news. Kudos Toonami. I'll never bash you again!
May 27, 2013 7:40 AM

Apr 2009
belatkuro said:
and is a light novel imprint aimed at a male audience
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Bunko

I'll abstain from talking about the writing, enjoyment and stuff. Subjective thing so no matter what I say, people won't change their mind.

Then how come most of the time people mention the insufficient integration of political elements, world-building, romance, etc. fans counter the argument with "It's just a Shounen, don't expect too much."? Just wondering why certain people seem to go against the commonly accepted demographic of this series even within the fandom itself.

JustinNateal said:
It's a nice way to introduce anime to a western audience.

I'm pretty sure anime is well-known in Western countries already. If you didn't spent the last 20 or so years under a giant rock, that is.
May 27, 2013 10:06 AM

Jul 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

I'm pretty sure anime is well-known in Western countries already. If you didn't spent the last 20 or so years under a giant rock, that is.

Anime is so rarely aired on television that most people dismiss it as stuff like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Having something like Sword Art Online could help introduce anime and show people that there's more to it here in America. Also, I once went to a school where almost no one knew what anime was. One person said "big eyes" to describe anime.
It's rather sad.

Also guys, Toonami is having a q and a today on their tumblr.
Ask them a question or two if you want:
www.toonami.tumblr.com
May 27, 2013 11:11 AM
May 2013
The full English dub for episode 2 is available on YT (http://youtu.be/gGUE5aNnMog) if anybody wanted to get a sneak preview, albeit the audio isn't that good.
May 27, 2013 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
Battlechili1 said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Anime is so rarely aired on television that most people dismiss it as stuff like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Having something like Sword Art Online could help introduce anime and show people that there's more to it here in America.

By showing them a series that relies on the exact same tropes and is in the same genre, only executed worse? Good idea... I'd rather assume the overexposure of certain anime genres is one of the reasons why people who know anime are so prejudiced.
Why not bring Nodame, Sakamichi No Apollon or Usagi Drop onto US TV screens? Surely they are more fit to make people realize the variety of the medium.
May 27, 2013 3:54 PM

Jul 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
Battlechili1 said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Anime is so rarely aired on television that most people dismiss it as stuff like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Having something like Sword Art Online could help introduce anime and show people that there's more to it here in America.

By showing them a series that relies on the exact same tropes and is in the same genre, only executed worse? Good idea... I'd rather assume the overexposure of certain anime genres is one of the reasons why people who know anime are so prejudiced.
Why not bring Nodame, Sakamichi No Apollon or Usagi Drop onto US TV screens? Surely they are more fit to make people realize the variety of the medium.

Well....They aired shows like Durarara!! and Casshern Sins, but no one really bothered watching them.
They need to be kind of different from the sort of shows like Naruto or Dragonball Z, at least to prove that anime isn't simply for children, but they also need to catch the average person's attention. The last 2 anime to become really popular it seems on American television most recently seem to be Deadman Wonderland and Soul Eater.
May 27, 2013 9:43 PM

Aug 2012
Surprising... August is the month that the anime's Vol. 1 Dub is supposed to be released... I'll watch it either way.
May 28, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2009
Battlechili1 said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Battlechili1 said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Well....They aired shows like Durarara!! and Casshern Sins, but no one really bothered watching them.
They need to be kind of different from the sort of shows like Naruto or Dragonball Z, at least to prove that anime isn't simply for children, but they also need to catch the average person's attention. The last 2 anime to become really popular it seems on American television most recently seem to be Deadman Wonderland and Soul Eater.

Then again, while DRRR! and Casshern are kind of different from the normal, rather generic Shounen stuff like SAO, they are still mostly aimed at a male demographic and feature typical tropes that serve to attract people who love their "rule of cool". From your post I'd assume that even if they aired shows with a different demographic and audience in mind, people would not watch it because they seem to always want the same - Shounen adaptions. Understandable, given the rather young viewer age of Toonami, but then please don't pretend series like SAO bring ANYTHING new or innovative onto the screen. "Anime isn't for children" is a pretty well-known opinion movies like Akira, GitS and Co. popularized. I doubt an audience that only ever strives for more of the same (which is the reason why SAO will be rather successful on Toonami) will not broaden their horizons through it, and people with these prejudices you mentioned will perceive this as a confirmation of their opinion.

Also, shock value, gore, sex and an overly large amount of fanservice just for the sake of it are not "mature", but rather the exact opposite. DW quiet often relied on the first two of them and I doubt any mature people will find this petty violence fantasies more appealing than for example the story of Usagi Drop.
May 29, 2013 1:36 AM

Jul 2012
Nidhoeggr said:

Then again, while DRRR! and Casshern are kind of different from the normal, rather generic Shounen stuff like SAO, they are still mostly aimed at a male demographic and feature typical tropes that serve to attract people who love their "rule of cool". From your post I'd assume that even if they aired shows with a different demographic and audience in mind, people would not watch it because they seem to always want the same - Shounen adaptions. Understandable, given the rather young viewer age of Toonami, but then please don't pretend series like SAO bring ANYTHING new or innovative onto the screen. "Anime isn't for children" is a pretty well-known opinion movies like Akira, GitS and Co. popularized. I doubt an audience that only ever strives for more of the same (which is the reason why SAO will be rather successful on Toonami) will not broaden their horizons through it, and people with these prejudices you mentioned will perceive this as a confirmation of their opinion.

Also, shock value, gore, sex and an overly large amount of fanservice just for the sake of it are not "mature", but rather the exact opposite. DW quiet often relied on the first two of them and I doubt any mature people will find this petty violence fantasies more appealing than for example the story of Usagi Drop.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that Deadman Wonderland was mature. Its far from it.
Toonami's intended demographic is actually older teens and young adults, I believe between around the ages of 17 and 24.
They have actually aired Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and its second season, 2nd GIG, and it was moderately well recieved, but not being new, it can't do well to introduce other sides of anime to Americans today. It'd rather just be considered another rerun.
While the opinion has since grown due to those movies and such, the opinion that its for children is still very strong and prevalent throughout American society. Many truly believe anything animated is for children, unless such is an "adult cartoon" like Family Guy or South Park.
I've only seen 2 episodes, so I can't say much about how Sword Art Online is very different, but if I remember correctly, there are a few things that differentiate it from things like Naruto and Dragonball Z. If I remember correctly, there are no exaggerated facial expressions. There are no characters that have personalities such as Naruto from Naruto or Black Star for Soul Eater, where the characters constantly boast and act ridiculous for comedy. There doesn't seem to be filler either, so there are little if any completely pointless episodes used to pass time, and fights aren't prolonged like in Dragon Ball. I don't think its a stretch to say that SAO offers some help towards changing views on anime of the modern audience, though I too would doubt it would offer much.
I'm also not so sure that SAO will be that successful on Toonami. Maybe at first, but I fear from what I've heard about the 2nd half that people will stop caring at some point about the show. I didn't even think the 2nd episode of the show was that well done. It felt rushed and out of place and in some ways took itself too seriously.
May 29, 2013 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
You haven't completed Naruto, SE and SAO, assuming anything under these circumstances seems ignorant (or rather: dumb) to me because you are just making a wild guess based on nearly nothing.
You are also comparing two kind sof anime because unlike DBZ or Naruto, SAO was never intended to be a longrunning franchise on a weekend/weekday morning/evening slot, but a late-night show with fixed cours. And there were tons of anime that aired under the same preconditions, even on Toonami - Soul Eater belongs to that as well as far as I remember. And I firmly believe the comic culture in the US make for far better starting conditions than in most European countries - and even there stuff like GitS, Satoshi Kon and Genius Party get aired on TV. Also, a lot of later episodes features comedic expressions (like the mayority of anime).

Still, you haven't answered how a (for the biggets part) Shounen series that is aimed at children will convince sceptical audiences that anime isn't for children. You seriously make me question your intellect this way. Please, at least try to educate yourself a bit before starting such a discussion. This is not worth continuing otherwise.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
5 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
8 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
9 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.