Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2013 8:09 PM
Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good sex. But the fight was so horrible. -_-
Ok series good stuff but the part with the one girl with the genitails creeps me out.
Mar 2, 2015 9:50 PM

May 2012
they always kill the puppy...
Oct 20, 2016 4:46 AM
Oct 2013
H scenes were pretty sensual but the purple filter thing sucked ass.

I liked how glasses girl woke up with her glasses and clothes negated folded, somewhat heartiful

The dog was so annoying with its face and barking. Good thing it got kicked. Although it at least did 1 good thing by intercepting android, glad it died.

And the girls really left the other hanging instead of taking her down at least? Really?

The damn flashing lights as well, trying to blind someone or what?

And what was with the ending? She just leave somewhere and other two girls are probably dead inside the car??
Nov 14, 2017 11:03 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
TBH I havent watch the 2 eps fully, mostly the best scenes (:3) and the last ones... one of the most sexual yuri scenes, I dont mind futanari at all, and in this case it added to it. One of the hentais I have probably rewatched the most~~

The plot managed to move me a bit with the end, so all good.

6.4/10
Mar 24, 2018 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
Who the heck uses a tree to get off? And more importantly, can a tree even give consent?
Aug 22, 2020 10:26 AM

Dec 2008
Not the lowly vanilla of wannabe hentai from the pre 2000s, but certainly softcore which makes sense as its a yuri/ lesbian story made in the mid 90s. Most yuri is pretty basic anyways though tbh lol Nice music though, kinda beautiful, but fairly boring and too short and pointless all over the place. 4 rating
Dec 13, 2020 3:52 PM

Aug 2020
The plot was "meh". The H scenes though were even better than in the previous episode. What really impressed me were the facial expressions durring the sex scene. The well animated head and mouth movements durring moans are some of the best I have ever seen in hentai, yet alone one from the 90's.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 1, 2021 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
removed-user said:
Who the heck uses a tree to get off? And more importantly, can a tree even give consent?

"can tree even give consent?" lol wtf

English is my second language

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stainless Night Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Oct 17, 2016

4 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 13, 2020 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.