Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2013 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, those parts escalated a bit quickly. Otherwise, kinda of a meh one-shot. If this becomes a full series, it would of been better.
Jan 27, 2014 1:13 AM

Apr 2011
This is actually pretty nice. The plot is light and relaxing, the art is relatively clean and pretty. Really a good light oneshot to read on an evening break. 4/5 I liked it!
Oct 31, 2014 11:42 PM

Feb 2010
The almost-rape scene made me squirm. The outcome unrealistic and naiive.

Cute ending, though.
Apr 3, 2015 12:27 AM

Jun 2014
Wow the heroine was a bit*h and she expects Senpai to notice her after the shit she just pulled.
Aug 3, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2014
In my opinion, this is a good one-shot that can go very well if it was turn into a series.
The heroine on the other hand...using her sempai's feeling just so she can get closer to her friend...such a bitch move.
The ending tho...8/10
Jul 23, 2020 10:36 PM

Dec 2009
The end is confusing... is it just jealous friendship love or actual lesbian love?...
In any case, surprising mature complicated story compared to Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

I look forward to another great romance story from her but... this one was a little odd in how unclear it was.
I don't mind not seeing this one-shot becoming a manga. It's hard to imagine how well the story will go with that odd premise.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.