Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2013 5:44 PM

Nov 2007
They have started to do many things. UtaPri Award is needed? lol @ their interaction with the sempais while asking about the award.

lol @ the drama, he's too short (not enough distance), even if his fear is overcomed is not enough. To help out with relaxation, they even want to get extra roles!! lol~, and there's more, she gave him a chance to successfully jumped to another side.

TRUE WING?? So it's Syo's song? She's his first fan! lol~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 17, 2013 7:19 PM

May 2011
I was completely floored by Nanami's display of obliviousness to her surroundings this episode. @_@; But I suppose it was cute that saving her lead to him getting across the gap.
Apr 17, 2013 7:50 PM

Oct 2012
I didn't enjoy this as much as the others. I wish they'd shine the new guys more.

MAXIMUM MANLINESS!

y haruka y?
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Apr 17, 2013 8:52 PM

Jul 2011
tapanda said:
Merue said:
tapanda said:
Nanami is still an idiot though, only she would fall sideways off that damned set...

I really hoped that...!

Um, actually I was commenting on the angle that she fell off. She was lunging for the bag, but somehow fell off the middle of the bridge on the side of it. Because she's just that skilled at being awkwardly clumsy.

Idiot is such a harsh word, awkwardly clumsy I'll accept. Anyways lol she was so cute, but it led the girly looking guy to accomplish his "goal".

mora404 said:
Cute episode.. Nanami why are you such a klutz! It must be those crazy light eyes that impares her balance. ;)

HAHA right?! her face expressions were priceless.
Apr 17, 2013 10:11 PM

Nov 2007
tapanda said:
Nanami is still an idiot though, only she would fall sideways off that damned set...

Don't call my Nanami an idiot. /rages.

Only she would show up on top of a set like that! And only she would fall sideways off a set like that! Because she is Nanami!

I am so glad that she is safe. Buji de yokatta~ If anything had happened to Nanami, I would ragequit watching this anime. Whew, that was close. I thought I would have a heart attack when she slipped, but no, the BGM was so off, I could actually relax like a panda after eating a pile of bamboo. The music was so no right when Nanami's life was actually hanging by her little ability to grip on that set. Very poor direction imho. =_=
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 18, 2013 12:39 AM
Mar 2010
not as funny as the first two episodes but great all the same!! SYO-KUN HNNNGH!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 18, 2013 1:26 AM
Feb 2008
Chiruseyu said:

Unrelated: I actually had to burst out laughing at the end when Syo said "I'm fired up!" because I have been watching Fairy tail all night prior to this, and the line has been stuck in my head.

Yeah me too. That line belongs Natsu now. lol
Apr 18, 2013 2:31 AM

May 2010
Oh he jumped...Like he would not/
Apr 18, 2013 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
Nice episode! I've always been an Otoya fan but I'm slowly leaning to Syo. His cute looks + manliness is just so lovelyyyyyy. Bishies with exposed navels UNF

Where's my Otoya episode???
Apr 18, 2013 6:18 AM

Oct 2011
Yukari_Hiwada said:
Nice episode! I've always been an Otoya fan but I'm slowly leaning to Syo. His cute looks + manliness is just so lovelyyyyyy. Bishies with exposed navels UNF

Where's my Otoya episode???

Otoya's episode won't be till the week after. According to the character songs release date Masato is next then Otoya. But it could be other way around.

Sho Kurusu [May 01, 2013]
Masato Hijirikawa [May 08, 2013]
Otoya Ittoki [May 15, 2013]
Ren Jinguji [May 22, 2013]
Natsuki Shinomiya [May 29, 2013]
Cecil Ajima [June 05, 2012]
Tokiya Ichinose [June 12, 2013]
AnimeFan500Apr 18, 2013 6:34 AM
Apr 18, 2013 6:31 AM

May 2008
Haha Cecil was so funny copying Natsuki . Tokiya like appeared so little this episode? He seem to have lost so much importance as compared to the first season lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 18, 2013 9:40 AM

Mar 2011
You are so manly Shou
Moetekitaze!
Apr 18, 2013 10:56 AM

Sep 2010
Wow, suddenly this ep. was so much better than the previous one (at least till Shou-kun started singing).
Apr 18, 2013 11:03 AM

Feb 2012
Lol at the cliche, but what the hell. At the end I thought that Syo was going to kiss Hyuuga-sensei's hand when he told him he was a real man.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Apr 18, 2013 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
MAXIMUM MANLINESS!
Shou is my favorite in this show :'D
Apr 18, 2013 1:43 PM
Jan 2011
man,does shades have to be that flashy?
Apr 18, 2013 3:22 PM

Sep 2007
wow, Shou looked rather cool in this ep =P

I wanted to scream "OF COURSE YOU CAN'T JUMP OVER IT! YOU'RE SHORT!" at Shou sooooo badly, but stopped myself....ahahaha.

Can I joinz the UtaPri committee? =D
IkanoApr 18, 2013 3:25 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Apr 18, 2013 3:22 PM

Feb 2011
I think it’s more unprofessional to try and do something you aren’t capable of. That’s how people get hurt, in scenes like this. This shouldn’t be about proving yourself, it should be about doing the job that is set out before you. To me it’s an amateur move to focus on what you can do rather than what you can do for your employer. If you can’t do something, be up front about it and do your best with what you can do. Pushing yourself is fine, but not at the risk of others.

But whatever, of course it all turned out okay in the end. =P
眠れないのは君のせい
Apr 18, 2013 3:33 PM

Sep 2007
Chouninatte said:
I think it’s more unprofessional to try and do something you aren’t capable of. That’s how people get hurt, in scenes like this. This shouldn’t be about proving yourself, it should be about doing the job that is set out before you. To me it’s an amateur move to focus on what you can do rather than what you can do for your employer. If you can’t do something, be up front about it and do your best with what you can do. Pushing yourself is fine, but not at the risk of others.

But whatever, of course it all turned out okay in the end. =P
Actually in the game the message was more along the lines of "Shou was being too tense/nervous about stuff and not 'being himself' which makes him --as someone else in the ep said 'stiff'/unnatural and not true to himself."
The situation is fleshed out a bit more over some time (in the game) but the result is more or less the same in that Nanami convinced him it's fine for him to 'be himself' and hold on to his original feelings of 'wanting to be like Hyuuga' etc..

The anime used a bad example into making the obstacle a "jump over a gap" thing (which in turn makes fun of his height) but oh well, guess they wanted that dramatic "Nanami's faaaalllling" I NEED TO SAVE HER thing.
IkanoApr 18, 2013 3:37 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Apr 18, 2013 5:12 PM
Apr 2013
OTOKOGI ZENKAI!!! XD

Yay loved Syo's episode!! It was so cute how scared and relieved he was when he saved Haruka ^^

But the only thing in my mind while watching this episode was: "WAT THE SONGS!!!" Need soudtrack!! That song that played when Ryuuya was being all bitchy with Syo was so lovely. I like how Natsuki was trying to help his Syo-chan ^^

And the violin ones!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Neeed the soundtrack of this episode!! NOW!

The only thing that makes me a bit sad, is that it probably won't have anymore Syo focused episodes, since the serie will probably go with an episode of each member of Starish, then the sempais, and Cecil probably at last.

Honestly I think they should do many episodes appearing all them bit by bit, instead of making the whole character centered in a single character...

Anyway, since it's like that, I can't wait for Natsuki's episode!! Will Satsuki appear?
Apr 19, 2013 4:52 AM
Jan 2013
This is nice, a Haruka X Shou arc.
Apr 19, 2013 8:30 AM
Dec 2012
Haha He's a hero. Their singing sucks but their acting is not bad.
May 6, 2013 1:16 PM
Mar 2012
Man, she's stupid.
I didn't like Syo's singing either.

Other than that it was good. The acting was a nice change.
May 30, 2013 2:04 AM

Jul 2011
MAXIMUM MANLINESS!

If I became a Hunter, I can catch all my family member and sell them for high price
Sep 20, 2013 1:09 AM
Dec 2011
Merue said:
tapanda said:

I really hoped that...!

I am with you!! HOLY HELL thank god there are hot man characters because she sucks x_x;
how the hell was it possible for her to fall, she was right in the MIDDLE.

Anyways Syo looks good without the pins in his hair too <33

Anyone want to talk more about this comment on message my page!
Oct 28, 2013 1:27 PM

May 2012
I enjoyed the episode and learning of their new challenge/goal to win the Uta Pri award, but then Hakura turned into a ditzy idiot again and her damsel in distress moment really killed the episode for me.

Although, I will admit felt a little better about that scene when I learnt that the character Syo played in the drama he was starring in had to learn 'if you are a man, at least protect the woman you love' (I'm pretty sure that's how the quote went). So I could see how the writers of this show thought that Syo saving Haruka would give him the courage and confidence to make the leap and finish his job. But overall it was a cliché.
Nov 26, 2013 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
She would risk her life for a bag...Anime logic.

RegularMsScarlet said:
I enjoyed the episode and learning of their new challenge/goal to win the Uta Pri award, but then Hakura turned into a ditzy idiot again and her damsel in distress moment really killed the episode for me.

^
Sep 1, 2014 7:51 AM
Nov 2013
Favourite episode. Syo is my favourite & then Natsuki and Cecil so it focused on all the right characters for me. I like Syo's singing voice even if most don't. I think it has more personality & I really liked his song.
Feb 24, 2015 4:31 PM

Jun 2014
Why is Syo-chan doing the jumps himself, isn't there supposed to be an assisted jump? Its a movie right? It's not a documentary.

How did Nanami not realize that she was so high up when was climbing to get there in the first place? How did she fall sideways when she was going forwards towards the bag? How How someone explain to me. Nvm I know the answer, plot.
zat-bustFeb 24, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 4, 2015 7:45 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice overall episode, let's see what's next.
May 23, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2013
LOOOOLLLLLL MAXIMUM MANLINESS!!!!!!! WAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

Sho-kun too Q <33333 ahhahaahhahaaahhahaaa
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM
Feb 2018
Honestly Shou is my favourite character so this episode was amazing. I don't think he'd ever end up with Haruka but I love him so much.
Please tell me that someone else noticed that he jumped WITHOUT A ROPE to get to Haruka. A jump that he's never made and he just jumps. I love him so much
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

86 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

47 by isabelitatv »»
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

47 by minimiau »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

43 by Ten »»
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2013

119 by Minjaeii »»
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.