Nov 2012
They're currently being translated
they stopped a while ago but now they're getting released a bit fast
Apr 7, 2013 4:43 PM

Jun 2012
Go for the raws.
Apr 28, 2013 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Ughh they are really slow I like this manga it is better than Sundome imo .
Apr 28, 2013 12:34 PM
Apr 2013
Let me clarify a number of questions:

The reason I have not gone more chapters, it is because there is no translation from chapter 21 to 45, 46 is kind of short, 55 to 58 there is no translations and 60 to 63 there is no translation. Whereupon there are only translations from chapter 1 to 3 made ​​by the scanlation XScansX, from 4 to 20 and from 46 to 50 by the user clerria and 51 to 54 and 59 desunoto user. But unfortunately abandoned the project XScansX as did clerria and desunoto, both users JCafe24.net page

You will have high quality scans of the first two volumes, ie the first 18 chapters, from the volumes published by Ever Glory Publishing in Taiwan, from those scans and translations of clerria, chapters were launched from 4 to 18 in scanlation version, thanks to the user Overfiend, which is JCafe24.net user. Now there are no scans tankobon version, but if there are scans of all the chapters, from Young Champion magazine, thanks to roro, which is also JCafe24.net user, the problem is that they are in shit quality, to from that version was released the first three chapters by XScansX years ago, but abandoned the project precisely because of the poor quality of the scans.

Now, what is missing is a translator and high quality scans, so if you want to read more chapters please spread the word that we are looking for a scanlation to take this series, I for one, am willing to donate money for the purchase and delivery of the volumes to perform the new scans.

As personal appreciation, I like more Sundome, but also love Ibitsu, so I'm willing to do all this

Excuse my English, but this message was translated from Spanish to English with Google translator
I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU. I LOVE YOU. BUT, I CAN'T TOUCH YOU!!
I SAY HELLO... YOU SAY GOODBYE. THAT'S SundoMe ENTERTAINMENT!!
Jul 7, 2013 11:41 AM

May 2012
They should really translate it its really good manga and i dont feel like reading the raws, i would rather read it at its full potential or it will be a waste
Feb 21, 2014 11:26 PM
Feb 2014
How a can take all the chapter RAW or translate ?
Mar 11, 2014 8:39 PM

Sep 2009
I've found a site that has raws, but it seems that no one is translating! Talk about disappointing...
Mar 17, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah me too, ive been only able to read until chapter 20, what a shame.
May 24, 2014 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
Now they just randomly translated chapter 63 and are missing 21 - 49 and 51 - 62.

I hope they translate those missing chapters.
A_Lonely_JediJun 17, 2014 6:07 PM
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 19, 2014 12:14 AM

Jan 2011
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Now they just randomly translated chapter 63 and are missing 21 - 49 and 51 - 62.

I hope they translate those missing chapters.

That's to encourage other groups to translate the missing chapters in between.
Jul 1, 2014 7:56 AM

Sep 2009
They translated chapter 50 and 63? I think it sort of spoils it for other people though, it being the last chapter and all. I can see why it serves as a motivation for translations but, sigh. Now people are just going to be confused on why Madoka was injured and why Keigo was bald.

From what I can see on the Mangafox Discussion, it seems that Ibitsu has been picked up by a group! Fingers crossed we will see more chapters in the future.
uzukiiFeb 1, 2016 12:43 AM
Jan 31, 2016 6:26 PM
Sep 2014
AUGUSTUS said:
Go for the raws.

Where did u get the raws?
Is it Jap or Chinese raws?
Jan 31, 2016 6:26 PM
Sep 2014
uzukii said:
I've found a site that has raws, but it seems that no one is translating! Talk about disappointing...

Can you link me to the raws?
Feb 12, 2016 2:56 PM

Sep 2009
D0Quanta said:
uzukii said:

I found them for you. It's the chinese translation though and I'm not sure if they allow retranslating or not?

http://www.acfun.tv/a/aa1463959

Hopefully, someone picks up this manga soon. I would love to finish this.
Feb 13, 2016 8:58 PM
Sep 2014
uzukii said:
D0Quanta said:

I found them for you. It's the chinese translation though and I'm not sure if they allow retranslating or not?

Yeah I found these already too, but the person that wants to tranlate wants Jap Raws and those seem to be nonexistent. Like I dont think they were ever serialized in japan they seem to just be in a magazine and then forgotten about.
Feb 21, 2016 9:51 PM
Dec 2015
so does anyone think that there will be any translation of the remaining chapters in the future?
Apr 21, 2016 8:22 AM
Worthless

Jun 2013
is Ibitsu getting picked up by another group or has everyone dropped it? I've read up to chapter 27 and would really like the rest before reading chapter 63 and spoiling the story.
May 20, 2016 8:08 AM
Aug 2009
chubbygod said:
is Ibitsu getting picked up by another group or has everyone dropped it? I've read up to chapter 27 and would really like the rest before reading chapter 63 and spoiling the story.

So many years passed and I'm stuck at ch27 like you.
I have very little hopes at this point :D
May 22, 2016 11:17 AM
Worthless

Jun 2013
GregoryJecht said:
chubbygod said:

Looks like chapter 28 has been released :D
May 22, 2016 9:41 PM
Jul 2018
29 too! Does anyone know if these 2 guys doing it have an IRC channel or anything? I'd like to just thank them, honestly never thought I'd get to read more of this series and I love it.

Also, Madoka in this chapter was so hnnnnnngggg.
May 23, 2016 2:20 PM
Aug 2009
chubbygod said:
GregoryJecht said:

Sangaz said:
29 too! Does anyone know if these 2 guys doing it have an IRC channel or anything? I'd like to just thank them, honestly never thought I'd get to read more of this series and I love it.

EPIC! :D
Thanks for the news ^_^
Sep 21, 2016 12:45 PM
Dec 2012
GregoryJecht said:
chubbygod said:

Sangaz said:

Thanks for the news ^_^

some group must have picked this series up. As of now, they released till chapter 35.
Sep 21, 2016 1:55 PM

Jan 2014
Luis_AP said:
GregoryJecht said:

Thanks for the news ^_^

some group must have picked this series up. As of now, they released till chapter 35.

Yea bro, I read Ibitsu a year ago and there was only 27 chapters out at that moment and the translators dropped it. Got depressed and always thought in my mind this would never be finished

Fast forward to about a month ago I saw that there was a new chapter for Ibitsu and this was basically me

Now there is a chapter every week, and we will get to see it completed :3
Sep 22, 2016 11:50 AM
Dec 2012
DoctorWasabi said:
Luis_AP said:

Yea bro, I read Ibitsu a year ago and there was only 27 chapters out at that moment and the translators dropped it. Got depressed and always thought in my mind this would never be finished

Fast forward to about a month ago I saw that there was a new chapter for Ibitsu and this was basically me

lets hope they finish the translation of this epic manga this time
Oct 6, 2016 5:21 AM

Sep 2016
TL;DR so sorry if this has been answered in there somewhere.

I just finished reading chapter 36, and was wondering where I can hang out to wait for the next chapters. I was reading them through MangaFox on an app on my phone.
i just want to be beautiful like the anime girls
Nov 21, 2016 3:35 AM
Apr 2012
uzukii said:
D0Quanta said:

since you have the full rest of the manga there all you really need is a chinese translator and someone who can typeset/overwrite the chinese, typesetting isnt that hard so all you really need is a translator and have the typesetter do the spell check and grammar
Dec 27, 2016 1:22 PM
Aug 2014
BigBobBear said:
uzukii said:

since you have the full rest of the manga there all you really need is a chinese translator and someone who can typeset/overwrite the chinese, typesetting isnt that hard so all you really need is a translator and have the typesetter do the spell check and grammar

If you need a gramma check I'm here. Definitely would love to contribute. Pm!
Jan 3, 2017 2:51 AM
Nov 2016
DoctorWasabi said:
Luis_AP said:

OMG please gimme Ibitsu 51-62, 64-xx chapters!!! Please someone do the good work, I wish I knew Japanese at this point((((
Jun 5, 2017 11:17 AM
Jun 2017
I've just been on a marathon to collect the English version of all chapters of Ibitsu because I really wanted to start reading them from beginning to end (I loved Sundome!), and I think I have succeeded. I have yet to read them myself (so I can't say much about the quality, a few seem to be rather low-quality scans, it's the best I could find), but I've packaged them neatly if anybody else wants them. I don't think I'm allowed to post links here, but I've uploaded them to a few big torrent sites. You can also PM me if you want.
Jun 23, 2017 1:47 PM
Jan 2017
just drop it. Unless you wanted a big ass gaping fuckhole in your heart for days

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 63 Discussion

HikkiHikki - Sep 12, 2016

38 by TrampMachine »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 2 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 18, 2020

0 by removed-user »»
Oct 18, 2020 2:07 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 1 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Aug 1, 2017

1 by removed-user »»
Oct 18, 2020 1:30 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 54 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Dec 16, 2018

1 by CRYPTsakura »»
Nov 10, 2019 12:07 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 52 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Dec 16, 2018

0 by Onii-nyan »»
Dec 16, 2018 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.