Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2020 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well Madoka is quite out of her mind tracking Kakeguchi to his work place and casually barging into his house. But the way I see it, she saw though his nature from their very first encounter and that made her feel non-threatened by him, hence why she feels at ease toying with him to this extend. He even considers for an instance here to kill her, but quickly brushes the thought and chooses to obey instead.

As for her circumstances, from the previous chapter it is known that her parent are not on good terms and are probably going through a divorce, she herself feels alienated by her family, and probably feels that she doesn't belong anywhere or at least not in a house with either of them. To casually just go with living in a place with a person she just met a day prior seems to me a very desperate move... but the main motive behind it may be because Kakeguchi awakens some kind of sexualse desire in her as he makes her feel turned on, aka alive and living in the moment, again the title rings fittingly.

Also Kakeguchi does not like the touch of human flesh, probably some kind of past trauma duo to the death of his uncle, and the added relation of him pumping dolls just leads to one fetish in mind. Necrophilia... (a Sundome vibe anyone).

Speaking of Sundome, the customer in the store strangely resembled the Ex-Prez even down to their anal fetish which leads me to the conclusion that it might as well be the same guy, you know?

Also lastly, I really like the chemistry between Madoka and Keigo. Their interactions in the store were just priceless in general. They are my favorite duo for a reason.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 63 Discussion

HikkiHikki - Sep 12, 2016

38 by TrampMachine »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 1 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Aug 1, 2017

1 by removed-user »»
Oct 18, 2020 1:30 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 54 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Dec 16, 2018

1 by CRYPTsakura »»
Nov 10, 2019 12:07 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 52 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Dec 16, 2018

0 by Onii-nyan »»
Dec 16, 2018 12:35 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 41 Discussion

Onii-nyan - Dec 16, 2018

0 by Onii-nyan »»
Dec 16, 2018 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.