Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2013 5:20 AM

Jan 2012
Oh how i will miss this show... Solid ending to a solid anime. Some arcs were left out, but it would of had been silly to start a whole new season because this whole nanamine thing dragged on. I enjoyed this last season so Much. The Mashiro/miho scenes were awesome and the kiss at the end was perfect. Do kinda wish they bring out a wedding OVA sometime later this year... One can only hope.

Cant wait to see what Ohba and Obata's next project is.
Apr 3, 2013 6:19 AM

Mar 2013
It was a good ending to a great series.
Though, I kind of liked apalagi's suggestion of playing the first opening theme song of the first season of bakuman, "blue bird", at the end. IMO, playing that would give a feeling of nostalgia and a dramatic impact.
Anyway, it's a great series. I loved the plot but I still feel that it was kind of rushed as I based it on the plot of the manga.I preferred the last scenes on the anime than the manga though.
Apr 3, 2013 6:33 AM

Jan 2010
I've been watching this since it first started so I'm going to miss this anime. It's been a fun ride u v u
Apr 3, 2013 10:02 AM

May 2010
3 season later and this show is still one the best show ever. hate to see it go.

i want and OVA or something.
Apr 3, 2013 10:06 AM

Jul 2009
Great final episode! I enjoyed this series very much and it's a little sad that it is finished now.
Apr 3, 2013 10:11 AM
Mar 2012
Aaaah... that was such an epic run... w.w I am going to miss you, Bakuman! It's been good. Although it probably would have been more effective to have a dream sequence instead of Mashiro hallucinating in the last episode, all in all it has been a tearjerkingly romantic time. I feel like I lived those ten years with the characters.
...now to catch up in the manga! Heh.
Apr 3, 2013 10:19 AM
Feb 2009
ZappaBappa said:
Oh how i will miss this show... Solid ending to a solid anime. Some arcs were left out, but it would of had been silly to start a whole new season because this whole nanamine thing dragged on. I enjoyed this last season so Much. The Mashiro/miho scenes were awesome and the kiss at the end was perfect. Do kinda wish they bring out a wedding OVA sometime later this year... One can only hope.

Cant wait to see what Ohba and Obata's next project is.

this is a very +1 !!
Apr 3, 2013 10:39 AM

Jan 2009
such a good series! so sad is over now

Apr 3, 2013 1:10 PM

Apr 2010
Fantastic show. Nothing will be able to replace this show that I've enjoyed so much for 3 years.

Adios, Bakuman, thank you for an amazing experience!
Apr 3, 2013 1:28 PM
Jan 2013
This is AWESOME, can't believe that its over.
Apr 3, 2013 1:46 PM

Oct 2008
Great ending! 8,5/10 for this season 8/10 for the whole series, one of the best slice of lifes I've seen.
Apr 3, 2013 3:55 PM

Jan 2009
Better ending than the manga for sure, just what I expected.

Some pretty noticeable pace issues on the second half of this season but overall they did a great job with the adaptation. 7/10 for the season and 8/10 for the whole thing.
Apr 3, 2013 5:55 PM

Jan 2011
A true epic is finally over. It has been one of my favorite running series. It's very rare to have 3 excellent seasons covering one over arching goal.

It was an excellent season and excellent body of work. Bakuman, you will be missed.
Apr 3, 2013 7:04 PM

May 2011
A wonderful watch, I adored that they showed Hiramaru's wedding. And Mashiro was very sweet in his nervousness. Both in his situation and Hiramaru's it was nice that the girl got to give them a little push. xD Oh, and since this is a show about manga, great seeing something of Reversi animated as well!
Apr 3, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2012
wished they played bakurock one last time

ill leave this here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiziZT8kUvw

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Apr 3, 2013 9:01 PM

Apr 2012
One of the best endings to a series I have seen. This final episode had me glassy-eyed throughout. That usually never happens to me.

As we all realized earlier, Reversi parallels Death Note. I would like to see an manga/anime like that. As well as one like PCP.

It's been a long ride as the two boys finally became men. They have gambled their life on becoming great manga artists and they are finally at the top and have become Shounen Jack's flagship manga artist/writer. I'm so proud of you guys...

I bumped up the rating for this series to an 8/10. Really a good series as a whole. Although the start wasn't that great, the end was perfect!
Apr 3, 2013 9:39 PM
Dec 2011
Best Anime-ending i've seen.

Am I the only person, who thinks about stopping to watch anime after seeing
this masterpiece, because i won't find anything better animore?
Apr 3, 2013 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
It's been such a ride for me watching this anime. Great ending to a truly enjoyable anime. Bakuman will be missed. :')
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 3, 2013 9:52 PM

Apr 2010
Hirumaru's wedding made it for me, as well as Mashiro's dream finally coming true.

Some of the Hirumaru focused eps were my favourites. He's such a legend. And his editor. Muahaha!!
Apr 4, 2013 3:28 AM

Mar 2010
Awesome end to an awesome series!
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Apr 4, 2013 8:14 AM

Sep 2011
Much better than manga. In fact, I hate all this part in the manga but the anime make a good work.
Apr 4, 2013 8:16 AM
May 2009
Aww it ended. What a wonderful ending to a great show.
Apr 4, 2013 10:59 AM

Aug 2009
A good three seasons comes to a good end, it was fun the time it lasted.
Apr 4, 2013 12:04 PM
Feb 2013
bastek66 said:
Looks like nice finale. Now waiting for subs.

Oh, I love them.
Apr 4, 2013 1:43 PM

Nov 2011
This is one of my fav anime so it's very hard to say good bye this time there won't be any more eps to look forward to but I'm happy it ended in a great way! One of the most entertaining anime <3
Apr 4, 2013 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
Loved the whole series from the start to end! Gonna miss it, but what a beautiful episode and show! I would love to watch Reversi if it was an actual anime. Series gets a 10/10! :D
Apr 4, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2011
wow ,i wouldn't have ended it any other way,one of the greatest feel good anime i've seen and the fact that it was able to maintain consistency is a proof of how much work went into it,i enjoyed the three seasons very much and really hope there could be more and more of the same kind of anime , that leaves you with a smile and a feeling of fulfillment ,overall a great anime and wonderfull ending ;10/10 for the three seasons for me
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Apr 4, 2013 4:27 PM

Jul 2012
sekida said:
Though in reality they regret. That's Ohba and Obata's way to show their regret when they extend Death Note.

This is a lie. In Death Note volume 13: How to Read, Ohba states in his interview that he always wanted exactly 108 chapters as it corresponds to the number of earthly temptations in Buddhism. He also says that he decided pretty early on that the series would end with the Yellow Box Warehouse.
Apr 4, 2013 6:05 PM

Jan 2011
I cried! this was the best possible ending!! I am glad I watched it!

(Now I'll go and marry Fukuda-san~)

Apr 4, 2013 6:07 PM

Apr 2010
Too bad they didn't show the wedding, but nonetheless.. it was pretty good.
Apr 5, 2013 5:21 AM

Nov 2009
Perfect Ending!!!

They ended the anime in the best way as possible in my opinion just like the manga. Everything was just so well made and I thoroughly enjoyed every single bit of this season in the same way as the previous ones.

Art: 9.5/10
Story: 10/10
Music: 10/10
Characters: 10/10
Overall Rating: 10/10

Overall this series is just absolute brilliant. Story was interesting and unique with excellent set of characters and was also educational with the manga concepts/theories/system styles. J.C.Staff did a great job animating this series and they managed to extend the story towards the end slightly more than the manga did in which they did it in a consistent style. This is one of my favourite series so I will always watch it over and over again in the near future. Thank you J.C.Staff and to Ohba and Obata Sensei for all the work you have put into this magnificent series!!!

Episode Rating: 5/5

Apr 5, 2013 8:52 AM

Dec 2011
So, the Bakuman anime ended. Well, I didn't like this season as I liked the 1st one, because they cut so many parts from manga. My overall score for this anime is 7/10.
Apr 5, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2010
OG-3 said:
So, the Bakuman anime ended. Well, I didn't like this season as I liked the 1st one, because they cut so many parts from manga. My overall score for this anime is 7/10.

pls stop comparing anime with manga, VN, LN, etc.
anime or manga have their own value.

after all what happened in my life, I finally realized.
God never say a thing. And God's silence has nothing to do with life or death.
Apr 5, 2013 4:58 PM

Feb 2010
Some parts were left from the manga but still.

KAZU-TAN X YURI-TAN WEDDING in motion.
only thing that wasn't in the manga. PERFECT :D
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 6, 2013 12:51 AM
Jun 2009
Another awesome anime ended. I want to see Miho and Moritaka's wedding so bad!
Apr 6, 2013 2:38 AM

Apr 2008
And now that the anime has ended I have no more Bakuman to look forward to :( I don't want them to rush things, but I really hope Ohba and Obata release another series soon!
Leader of Whiteout Scans
Current project: ReLIFE
Apr 6, 2013 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
A beautiful ending to one of the best running series of the last few years. Really sad to see it go :(
At the same time though, I think the length was just right and it was entertaining, funny, inspirational and plain exciting from start to finish. Obata and Ohba deserve HUGE credit for going from Death Note to this and doing such a brilliant job with two utterly different stories.
Apr 6, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2010
Can't help, but love all Bakuman's seasons, and cry after the last episode.
It's such a shame that it ended already. It was really enjoyable to watch a shounen anime without superpowers theme.

My biggest (an maybe the only one?) problem with this series was the main romance - Couldn't stand Azuki/Mashiro love, it was suuuch cliche and boring, I was so happy that in the second season she was most of the time offscreen. 10 years of "dating" without meeting each other, only with one mail from time to time, I mean jeez, it's so unrealistic.

But besides of that almost everything about the series was perfect - once it caught your attention, it's not going to let you go ;) Cliffhangers were ANNOYING as hell, but made you only more interested in this series.

I loved most of the characters as well - Especially Akito, he was such a bro! I mean, he has a wife from several years now, and he still is driving his bike only and leave in the not-that-big apartment - and when Mashiro wants to propose Miho, he is like - Hey, lend me some cash, I'm going to buy a palace and the ferrari! - It made me laugh a bit. Probably best character of this series.

Most of the members of Fukuda Team were loveable as well, especially Fukuda by himself. Too bad he didn't get much attention in the last season, time to rewatch the second one! Hiramaru-san and Yoshida-shi got probably the best comedy scenes out there. Can't forget Hattori-san too, I was so mad when he was replaced with Miura in the second season - good thing he came back to Ashirogi Muto.

Eiji was my favourite character at the begining - too bad after some time he didn't get enough time, and ended up without much chara-development. His engrish was epic, though :D

Female cast was unfortunately weaker - I liked Kaya-chan and Aoki - but at the same time HATED Iwase and Miho, such a boring characters. Kaya should have been main love interest.

It was really long journey and I don't want to part with most of the characters. Now I'll be waiting for another Obata/Ohba masterpiece <3 For the final Bakuman season - 9/10.
Apr 6, 2013 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
Question : what is written on the last manuscript Ashirogi Muto gives to Hattori?
We can read but I can't translate.
Apr 7, 2013 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
Love the Deathnote references they added
Apr 7, 2013 6:07 AM

Dec 2011
IT ENDED. ;_;
the ending's somewhat better than the manga imo. Ahh, gonna miss the series.
Looking forward for more Takeshi Obata + Tsugumi Ohba works; or actually i want to read all of the manga that exist in bakuman ww

8/10 ! ♥
Apr 7, 2013 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Hirieoshi said:
IT ENDED. ;_;
the ending's somewhat better than the manga imo. Ahh, gonna miss the series.
Looking forward for more Takeshi Obata + Tsugumi Ohba works; or actually i want to read all of the manga that exist in bakuman ww

8/10 ! ♥

I know they did a one - shot of Otters 11... not sure if you read it yet.
Apr 7, 2013 3:20 PM

Apr 2013
Aww! Loved the "date" thay had, very nostalgic! And ofc, best kiss ever! <3
Mashiro and Azuki are finnaly toghether and there is no more bakuman! x.x I'm so sad!

I picked up this anime with the hope of watching a nice average romantic anime but got a nice surprise insted! A very nice story that made me hold my breath every week for more! It was a bumby ride, full of drama and hardship, but it was all worth just for this lovely end! Aside form the wonderfull plot and extremely pure romance, the comedy in this anime is also outstating, the character's overly exagerated expressions never fails to crack me up into laughter!

9.5/10 (would be a 10 if they had thrown some more episodes of Azuki and Mashiro! <3)
Apr 8, 2013 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
This is totally awesome, I could not describe all of its awesomeness in just words since it is impossible to convey all of my feelings. I gladly give a 10/10 (although all thing consider it can get only around 8.5-9 but I don't freaking care, as long as I love it, the series is a straight 10)
Apr 9, 2013 3:26 AM

Sep 2012
this season and the previous seasons were really good and it ended soooo perfect..i'm going to miss this..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2013 4:09 PM

Jul 2009
Liked the ending, it was pretty good. This Anime is clearly a 9/10, one of the very few times I agree with the score on this site.

The only thing that kept bugging me was that Mashiro had a car... and a drivers license, since he drove it together with Azuki. How could he have enough time to get the license when he hardly had any free-time? Made no sense.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 10, 2013 5:38 AM

Jan 2011
Great ending, it was very satisfying but doesn't feel magical or lame.
I'm not such a fan of open endings and I'll definitely miss this, but this was well done.
I'm not sure if this should get 8/10 or 9/10 from me...
Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3: 9/10
I may change this some day... but for I really think that this show deserves this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 10, 2013 5:50 PM

Feb 2010
Excellent way to wrap up a quality series!

9/10
Apr 11, 2013 6:08 PM
Mar 2013
1.the uncle talking to mashiro
2.the car and sitting on the right
3.the kiss
4.OP1 as last EN
Perfect end of an amazing anime
Apr 11, 2013 7:24 PM

Jul 2008
I wept. Everything was just.... Mashiro's uncle... Going back to Miho's house.... And the Death Note reference...

Why is my life not this anime...
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2012

58 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.