Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Oct 10, 2014 5:18 PM

Mar 2010
I couldn't keep up with the scores :c

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 3, 2014 8:53 PM

Jul 2014
Came into this anime with low expectations but I was pleasantly surprised ^_^ It had a little bit of everything, from action to comedy to emotional moments, I can definitely say that this anime really grew on me. 10/10
Feb 26, 2015 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
i enjoyed it, it kinda reminded me of the first episode with the way lucy talked.... she was looking for salamander to get into fairy tail, and she got her wish (even if it went full circle)

those two do look cute together... natsu taking them both on.. was just natsu.

Gajeel may have tried to pull the same stunt if he thought of it first.. and although it was talked about what the previous magic games were about, the graveyard just asked more questions
deplorableFeb 26, 2015 5:59 PM
Mar 31, 2015 4:51 PM
Mar 2015
Just watched the episode and I gotta say " LOVE IT! " however...

Anyone kinda...well ticked off how they ended it? I love the fact they made Natsu OP has hell (those two had it coming) it's just...everything else. Gajeel finds a Dragon Graveyard , Hooded Woman is still unknown (still things Future Lucy?) and soo many questions are unanswered and the fact that Day 5 hasn't came.

By this point Series 2 is already here and everything I'm saying might have been answered. So forgive me (everything is still fresh for me and just felt like posting this.)

I love and hate how they ended it lol really kinda of a piss off but in a good way if that makes sense lol.
Aug 17, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2014
Such an awesome ending! GO NATSU!!! :D That cute smile at the end of the fight. <3

Hoping Gajeel & Rogue will get their time to shine in a fight because they really did screw Gajeel over and Natsu stole the show which I expected & don't mind, I just feel bad for poor Gajeel & for Rogue not getting his true fight with Gajeel. xD

So ready to start Fairy Tail (2014) and ready for the rest of the Grand Magic Games arc and everything else to come! Fairy Tail is the best <3

The cliffhanger ending, I'm dying to know who the person wearing the hood is!
May 30, 2016 12:44 PM
Nov 2015
This episode kinda got me pissed off. I couldn't even finish watching it but I will go back since yall are talking about a cliffhanger at the end. Sabertooth deserved better. Just because you got friends doesn't mean you're stronger. Sabertooth dragons have friends too, in fact they were doing this for their friends. They slayed a dragon for goodness sakes which the strongest members of fairy tail couldn't do even with their powers combined. Natsu shouldn't be that strong but I guess it's not surprising comsidering they always do this and plus and he technically cheated his way to power by having that lady with Jellal unleash it or whatever. These kinda fights are annoying, the least they could have done is make it a draw, or at least make it seem like he was struggling a little bit. They didn't even allow Gajeel to fight just so they could have Natsu stealing all the spotlight. This was always one of my main problems with the show but I already started so I can't stop. I want to know what happened to the dragons and plus I live Jerza's storyline, they are the only one that matters. Of course I like the funny moments. That's one thing.
Aug 25, 2016 3:26 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Natsu's second origin move looked insane. Very entertaining fight imo. It would have been nice to see Gajeel's true power but oh well. And Gajeel appears to have stumbled upon a graveyard towards the end.

Jellal's expression at the end, just who did he see that made him freak out.

Something that's been bugging me is how Levy is telling the viewer the events that occurred during the GMG. Is that like Future Levy because the Levy in the stadium isn't hurt but the one we see towards the end is all bandaged up.

Speak up Carla. She's really annoying me by being silent with those premonitions. She should know by now FT isn't the type to make fun of her so why keep quiet.
SweetKiichigoAug 25, 2016 3:31 PM

Sep 1, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2016
Thank fucking hell i don have to wait anything, Awesome ending,
Epic Fight, to easy for Natsu! come on! still amazing fight by Natsu, FT in the lead.
Gajeel finds a dragon Tomb, And Jellal find someone interesting, Might be someone he didnt think it was? He freaked up tho, And we saw a Future with Levy :/ quite emotional! poor Levy... What the hell happened, or will happen?!

Overall 9.6/10 (10/10) for me so much memories all of it, just have left me speechless and i shall with FT to the end!! (now it time for movie and OVA :D
Dead_By_HeartSep 1, 2016 4:43 PM
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 28, 2016 7:40 AM

Jul 2009
Great fight! So happy Natsu won!
Now, I wonder what happened, Levy is the only one left? Everyone is dead? I am happy she confessed her love for Gajeel, but still sad to know that something really bad happened.

8/10
Jan 18, 2017 1:08 AM
Jan 2017
Wen is the new season coming out?? I can't wait!
Apr 18, 2017 11:52 AM

Apr 2009
I can't believe there are lots of fan of this garbage. lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2017 2:59 PM
Sep 2017
When you reach the end of an anime that is already old and come back to read through all the old forums. It's like hey! I thought that too. And then you see the year of that comment is like 2-3 years ago. Kind of a bummer.

Anyways, fairytail always made me happy. This episode was soooo hot. We all knew natsu would win but dayam it was fun. Going to start reading the manga now. Or watch the Oza. If I want to watch the movies...which one should I watch? Any suggestions?
Jan 29, 2018 4:39 AM

May 2016
I can't wait to watch season 2 but damn poor Levy what happend to her ;-;
Feb 8, 2018 5:41 PM
Oct 2015
Is it really over shouldn’t they all get together again before they end it and what about the dragon or zereaf
Feb 24, 2018 5:47 AM

Jan 2014
so they leave it hanging, huh?

Natsu so OP, I thought they gonna get trashing again like Lucy had.
there's some contradiction on this episode. Makarov said that this is the result of their 3 month training, but in some previous episode it is clearly that they didn't even had a time to training since they've invited to the realm of Celestials.
Sep 26, 2018 2:40 AM

Jan 2018
Damn, after my four year journey watching Fairy Tail, it has finally come to an end. (Well... for season 1 anyway.) I think Fairy Tail was an amazing series, definitely doesn't deserve all the hate it gets, but I agree with the fillers being trash.

Some arcs were rushed/meh, but I really enjoyed some, such as: The Grand Magic Games, Tenrou Island, Tower of Heaven, Edolas, Thunder Legion and Oracion Seis. My favourite characters were probably Natsu, Gray, Erza, Jellal and Laxus. Can't wait to see more of Laxus though, he's a power house.

9.5/10 from me, but I'll round it to 10/10.
Oct 26, 2018 12:00 PM

Sep 2018
The absolute best!!! This series had been great so far but the ending was too awesome and partly emotional and mysterious too. Gladly they finally made Natsu as strong and OP he deserved to be from the start. This was just great!!!

Jan 26, 2019 1:58 AM

Oct 2013
ALAS, MYANIMELIST TOMODACHI. THUS ENDS MY JOURNEY WITH THE ORIGINAL FAIRY TAIL I BEGAN ON OCTOBER 16, 2013. FIVE YEARS THREE MONTHS AND TEN DAYS!

I can't say I recall the prior arcs very well -- bits and pieces at most -- but Fairy Tail has always been thoroughly hit and miss for me. There are few other shows that got me sobbing as many times as Fairy Tail has, but man, few other shows make me cringe the way Fairy Tail does, too.

The nakama power of friendship shit doesn't particularly bother me, but how gimmicky many of the characters act does. The comedy is fucking awful most of the time, and a lot of the characters say and do stupid shit to appeal to the cringy sense of humor. I sometimes felt embarrassed watching Fairy Tail around other people, lmao.

Saw some posts in the last episode thread complaining about the OST... I don't know if I've ever commented on the OST over these 5 plus years, but allow me to take the opportunity now: from the very first episode -- and I recall that quite well -- the recurring use of the main Fairy Tail motif, and all the many ways it has been remixed throughout the series, gets me fired up and invested into the hype. I have a soft spot for epic shounen battle music anyway, but I love that Celtic tune and the myriad ways it recurs.

Jellal is the real nigga and by a wide margin my favorite character in this series. Erza and Wendy come closest as seconds, Gray as a more distant third. I like some of the other characters, but many of them are also just trash tier Fairy Tail memes.

I've never been a Natsu fan, but this battle highlights how far he's come, and that always feels good to watch in a long running shounen. Natsu may always come out with nakama power up wins, but he fights with insight and finesse sorely absent long ago. I start to feel hyped watching Natsu fight now, and I can't say I always did.

That said, I do feel the dragon twins were done dirty. Sting and Rogue seem like cool dudes, their powers were incredible, and Natsu shouldn't have made them look like such pussies even if Fairy Tail had to win.

Carla's foreboding precognition sets a terrible omen and I look forward to seeing it come to fruition! It's looking downright apocalyptic, and I think that would be an incredible turn for the show. Probably whatever terrible disaster that looms will be stifled, but I'm excited to see what unfolds nonetheless.

After having burned through about 20 episodes over the last 3 or 4 days, I'm feeling a bit burned out on Fairy Tail, but this was a delightful way to wrap up the first series in a way that makes me excited for the next season, because despite feeling kinda burned out I want to start up the next series posthaste! And I just might.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 16, 2019 6:41 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT NEXT SEASON HERE I COME :)))))))))))
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 27, 2019 9:18 PM
Jan 2019
As they say "Always leave the best for last". The Arc of the Great Magical Games, without a doubt, is my favorite Fairy Tail bow. It was an exciting and overwhelming spectacle. A plot wrapped in mystery, feeling and lots of action.
The members of the Fairy Tail Guild are incredible! 😁✊
I loved this anime, the first episodes were a bit lazy, but then I realized why "Fairy Tail" is considered one of the best shounen in history 😎. I love the great love that all the members of the guild have, they are a family ❤. I think it's the most admirable thing about this anime.

A for the next season. Fairy Tail (2014), here I go! ✊
Nov 9, 2019 3:06 PM

Jan 2013
Natsu is such a badass mofo when he's only 30% being a stupid knuckle head. that ending tho, can't imagine folks watching in real time having to wait a year to catch up with that cliffhanger lol

series thoughts: came in with low expectations bc a good chunk of people are not too kind. better than i figure it be. only things that hurt it was the slow start, the two globs of filler (one being boring while the other big one being dumb and awful so much that the show itself pretend it didnt exist), and kinda-sorta the fact it caught up to the manga by the end, which doesnt matter bc i'm marathoning.

woulda been a generous 9 but i give it a nice 8. now then, 153 episodes and a chronological movie to go....
Aug 23, 2020 6:51 AM

May 2018
Nice end to the fight, even if it was way too one-sided haha.

FT started off meh, but became better as the arcs became longer. I also don't like how poorly animated the whole series is as a whole. At least try to make the main fight sequences and boss fights epic, A1 Pictures. FT is a good series so far haha. I'm off to the sequel now!

6/10 so far
Aug 23, 2020 7:06 AM

May 2018
Abyhape said:
so they leave it hanging, huh?

Natsu so OP, I thought they gonna get trashing again like Lucy had.
there's some contradiction on this episode. Makarov said that this is the result of their 3 month training, but in some previous episode it is clearly that they didn't even had a time to training since they've invited to the realm of Celestials.

Makarov doesn't know that the main cast had wasted away 25 days by partying in the celestial realm
Sep 23, 2020 12:51 PM

Aug 2020
Wow such an amazing anime series! I literally enjoyed it since EP 1!!
The arc were so much excitement and filled with feels man seriously.
Especially I loved Erza's arc, Edolus, Gray's, and this last one. The character development is also done pretty well.

Damn I want more of it! Yes! I am all fired up now ~~
Oct 2, 2020 11:02 PM
Aug 2020
FireBallsDJ said:
Btw am I the only one that hated Rogue and Sting's cats? Seriously, especially Sting's. Wanted to pull off his tail so bad >.<

It’s been 7 years but I feel the same.
Oct 11, 2020 3:20 PM
Oct 2020
Hacia tiempo que no volvía a ver la serie de fairy tail y la recuerdo como el principio,me encanta la trama y haciendo scroll vi una página que es la que me hizo volver a ver toda la saga de Fairy tail, explica al detalle los personajes del gremio dándoles voz a los más importantes.

https://www.todofanaticosmanga.top/

por si alguno quiere la dejo porque a mí me hizo que volver a ver esta magnífica serie
Oct 31, 2021 6:46 PM

Jun 2020
man im done w dis franchise 💀😴😴
Dec 12, 2021 4:12 AM

Jul 2021
Hmmm... I guess Series 2 will kick off where this arc leaves off. I might check out the rest sometime but for now, I'll call it a day.
Feb 6, 2022 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
What a way to end the first series, Dragon graveyard, the reveal to Jellal, Levy's near future scene ...

Pretty good series though, it wasn't the best start though as it just felt like;
- Enter bad guy, Natsu loses badly, comes back stronger for some reason ... repeat for several arcs.

But then we got the Edolas arc that finally went into some of the mysteries the series was referencing.
This current arc has been fantastic so far aswell.

I don't like how easily it's been for Natsu to defeat superior opponents only because of the guild and friendship, I think they could do a lot more with maybe his past.

8/10
Mar 18, 2022 7:56 PM
Feb 2022
Que final. Aunque a Natsu le dieron un Power Up, la pelea estuvo muy bien, y el final abierto de la primera temporada te deja con tremenda intriga. Menos mal que encontré este anime ahora con las otras temporadas ya estrenadas, y ademas ya se confirmo la adaptación de la búsqueda de los 100 años. Aun hay Fairy Tail para rato. Ahora, vamos por la segunda temporada Nakamas.
May 28, 2022 4:22 AM

May 2020
Of course it has to be a cliffhanger, they are literally shoving it up on your face to go and watch the sequel right now with the kind of end they went with. Not gonna talk about how Natsu beat the daylights out of the two, because we all saw it coming from miles away.

No point in talking about the flaws because I had already in those last 174 chances i got, and will in the coming around 150 more chances, so it'll be the good things. And humor was one of those, can't say about someone else but i indeed enjoyed. Started liking few characters too after that initial dull impression, so yeah that's pretty much it.

Also one thing, animation looks way too below par for a 2010's series and a non-pierrot one at it, though nothing could be done I guess. Would've gone with a 7/10 if it wasn't for that lame filler arc, and some of these stupid outcomes in the current tournament arc, using the same old trick. But not now, a 6/10 from me.

Have watched too much fairy tail in this week alone, so I guess it'll be a while until i start the next part.
Aug 16, 2022 7:38 AM
Aug 2022
One of the best magic anime I've seen and shounen in terms of story, drawing and fights
Aug 19, 2022 3:01 PM
Jul 2012
It was much of the same regarding fights, a lot of friendship power and people just reviving out of Mashima's ***
Nov 25, 2022 2:49 PM
Sep 2021
bad anime not going to lie
Jul 27, 2023 7:30 AM
Feb 2021
what a journey
hopfully pt2 is actualy crazy
Aug 13, 2023 2:22 AM
Jun 2021
The fight of Natsu-Gajeel vs Sting-Rogue or should I say Natsu vs Sting and Rogue has disappointed me to the very core

For god's sake both of them were using dragon force, at least don't let Natsu solo them, and then he sends Gajeel somewhere else and forgets all about him, and other members of the guild despite knowing that Gajeel now has motion sickness too just let him be. If Gajeel and Natsu together defeated them it'd be justified but at this point it's all power of feelings... Master Mavis said that there are some things that power alone cannot defeat but Sting and Rogue had people dear to them and they wanted to win for them too, you can't let that pass by, they should have power of feelings too

This was plain plot armour and that too maxed out this series did Gajeel dirty, whom I find much cooler than Natsu, I was gonna give this a solid 7/10 but I've dropped it to 6 now
Aug 13, 2023 11:06 AM
Aug 2023
Fairy Tail is my fav anime! Friendship, action, and comedy are perfect there.
Aug 30, 2023 6:32 PM
Aug 2023
My childhood in an anime and show. Too fond of it, I can't express it in words. Fairy Tail will always have my heart.
Oct 2, 2023 12:21 PM
Nov 2022
the anime is very repetativ
Nov 16, 2023 5:18 AM
Nov 2023
Excellent anime, I followed the release every week!
Dec 26, 2023 9:21 PM
Oct 2022
Very much a comfort show... will be rewatching again!!
Jan 23, 1:01 PM

Jan 2021
Natsu showed his badass side once again. It was one sided but it was good to see the old fairy tail members still being at the top. There is some mystery at the end but I guess they will cover it in the next season.

Honestly, I had low expectation for this anime. I came up to this because I wanted to watch a long running anime and I watched it despite knowing all the hate this receives. I still cant believe that I watched the entire first season and absolutely loved it. I mean I know that its flawed but I just feel happy for the characters. It reminds me of my childhood where I would connect with all the characters and be emotional along with them. The show is flawed but I enjoyed it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 23, 2:10 PM
Sep 2017
its great! except for the stupid fanservice
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kradical - Aug 12, 2011

92 by shiroyasha367 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

garfield15 - May 31, 2010

150 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - May 24, 2010

103 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.