Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2013 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
Title says all. I just want something where he won't let anyone get close to the girl, and please let the romance move quick. By quick I mean that she at least knows he likes her.

Don't reccomend me anything I've seen http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MEanimaniac1
Mar 6, 2013 4:50 PM
Jan 2013
The only one I can think of right off the bat that even remotely fits that description would be Boys over Flowers, although I think it's comedy more than romance, but it definitely is focused on relationships. The main guy character is SUPER jealous, definitely the most jealous character I have seen. It's a pretty old anime, so the animation is kind eh, but it gets noticeably more sophisticated with each season. I would recommend reading the manga afterwards too because the story turns into something similar to the direction that maid-sama appears to be going now, and according to your list you seemed to have enjoyed that.
Mar 6, 2013 5:05 PM

Dec 2011
Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers) and Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru are the first ones that come to mind that fit what you want the most.
Kimi ni Todoke - slow romance, but Kazehaya is actually a protective/possessive guy.

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 6 hours ago

2 by luckyrune »»
24 minutes ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
3 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
4 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.