Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2013 2:16 AM

Dec 2010
Scheherazade1007 said:
shinigami013x said:
Ummm i dont know if i'm the only one who is bothered by this but due to the moons gravitational pull it causes tides as i think we all know and without the tides sea life would suffer drastically maybe even die out, then there is the flooding that would happen as the waters leveled out, assuming the ocean currents are partially kept moving by the tides that'd even give a chance for the oceans themselves to go stagnant whch wouldn't be a good thing either way point being if you destroy the moon you shoot the entire planet in the foot just as much as if it hit the planet >.> so in short this chapter bugs me lol & on that note i'll shut up & have fun with my lack of grammar

Dude, are you seriously bringing IRL physic into a manga where a teenager girl goes mach speed and can destroy a school with a few punches?

he does have a point. I mean look at all the abnormals defying the laws of physics
Mar 5, 2013 11:45 AM

Jan 2013
Good news cxc scans just posted on their twitter that the manga end has been averted I'm so happy now :D
Mar 5, 2013 11:54 AM

Jun 2008
Kumagawareborn said:
Good news cxc scans just posted on their twitter that the manga end has been averted I'm so happy now :D

Huh? O_o
Who said it was ending anyway? It wasn't gonna end.
Mar 5, 2013 12:46 PM

Sep 2009
what the fu*k did I just read? :))))

if this isn't the end, who will the next villain be....Superman?
Mar 5, 2013 1:51 PM

Jan 2013
Inarius said:

Not just superman but with the way this manga goes it is probably going to end up being the sun coming to get revenge for its comrade
Mar 6, 2013 4:05 AM

Dec 2012
Kumagawareborn said:
Inarius said:

Not just superman but with the way this manga goes it is probably going to end up being the sun coming to get revenge for its comrade

ROFL xD

People will you relax please let's see where this is heading.
Nisio is not an idiot he probably have something behind all of this randomness.
Mar 6, 2013 8:46 PM
Feb 2012
I'm good with how Ihiko thing ended but not sure what's up with this moon thing LOL....guess we'll get some explanation next chapter? No doubt she'll be back....we'll get arc for bringing Medaka back or something if she don't reappear out of the blue~

Kumagawareborn said:

LOL!
Mar 6, 2013 9:29 PM
Mar 2009
I'm not even mad. Just...really confused.

"Yay, everybody's alive!"
"What? The moon is going to crash into the Earth?!?"

Like, what the actual fuck. That felt sooooo out of place. Then Medaka, who should not even be back at full power yet mind you, becomes the savior of humanity.

And then time skip to the graduation ceremony. Lolwut.

Nisio, what you doing? This chapter completely trolled me.

"Bye bye, human."
Mar 6, 2013 10:23 PM

Dec 2012

Made it myself D;
Jan 28, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2013
*Reads the new chapter up until the last page*
"Hmm, so they are diving right into some new arc about the moon"
*Reads the last page*
"Uh, wat"
Apr 7, 2014 1:18 PM
Feb 2013
wut?...

What?...

WHAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!

Genius.
Oct 26, 2015 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
I wonder...maybe this means Ajimu is alive again? And that ending of the chapter...well I got no complains since as a whole this chapter was quite nice. Especially the farewell scene with Kumagawa.
Aug 25, 2018 7:54 AM

Apr 2013
This chapter had that one lovely page with the full moon over Medaka's memories. That was beautiful.

I can't wait to see what antics Medaka and the gang get up to next chapter!
Sep 4, 2019 9:07 AM
Apr 2019
[quote=needalist]Medaka's conclusion speech is out of place. What about the romance she was suppose to have, and the marriage promise? A full life ? I don't think so.

my thought: they just want to end the bloody thing. got tired of coming up with psychological battles. maybe out of morals questioning ideas.

P.S. I think they try to fit in romance attribute, but failed and left it in the dust made by all the actions.

who promised medaka for marrying?
Apr 9, 2020 5:40 AM

Jan 2013
this would have been the perfect conclusion to end this manga without any afterword in the remaining chapters. moon goes boom haha.
Aug 26, 2020 5:56 AM
Aug 2020
In the conflict with the Not-Equals, Medaka berated herself for being too distracted by things like "10 quadrillion Skills" and "seven hundred million terminals" to catch on to what was actually important about Ajimu Najimi. Sadly, people seem to be making that same exact mistake now; being too distracted by this story's over-the-top absurdity (acting like this is somehow new) to focus on what really matters. Thus, nobody is talking about Shishime Iihiko's echo. So, I'll talk about it.

Iihiko ironically made this same mistake in his attempt to communicate himself across the ages, emphasizing the flashy bits of who he is. "He's unbeatable", "he can weaponize anything", "he caused permanent damage to the world". It's only after this message dies that what matters most about who he was can be heard. Through his posthumous echo, we catch a glimpse of what he was probably like 5000 years ago, back when he could actually be called a "hero". And what was he like? Well, for starters, his echo observes how Medaka is feeling something she likely hasn't felt in years, if at all; a very basic and human fear. How can his echo observe this? Because, as it confesses, the real Shishime Iihiko once felt that very same fear. That's right, "unstoppable" Shishime Iihiko felt human fear. And what does this echo do now? It advises and comforts Medaka, something that his unbeatable power could never have accomplished.

Shishime Iihiko, after ages of passing himself on as a message from Double to Double, finally succeeded in truly communicating. But this was only made possible by the cessation of the flashy parts dominating his living message, allowing his heart to shine out and connect through his posthumous message. Only then could he pass on to his fellow "once-in-a-thousand-years main character" something much more important than power, talent, or desctruction.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.