Forum Settings
Forums

How do I replace text with images in my list view?

New
Feb 28, 2013 8:22 AM
Oct 2012
As the topic title says, how do I change my list view so that the animes I have in my list show up as the image icons instead of the titles? I ask because the list I have right now is so full of titles that I can't tell them apart, partially because their all in Japanese and also because many of the titles appear very similar to me. But anyway I've seen a few other profiles that also have images for each of the animes in their lists, so I figured it had too be possible to change. But I can't figure out how or where in my setting to make the change in my list view.
Feb 28, 2013 8:49 AM

Nov 2010
Pick one of these two and follow the instructions. It's a layout made by a club on this site, you had to have had knowledge of CSS to make it so you can only get it by copying the code from the club(so this site doesn't have settings to change it automatically). They have many other free premade layouts to use, tutorials, and other fun stuff.

Square Layout

Poster-style premade layout
Feb 28, 2013 8:58 AM
Oct 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Pick one of these two and follow the instructions. It's a layout made by a club on this site, you had to have had knowledge of CSS to make it so you can only get it by copying the code from the club(so this site doesn't have settings to change it automatically). They have many other free premade layouts to use, tutorials, and other fun stuff.

Square Layout

Poster-style premade layout

Thank you! The info in those links is exactly what I was looking for. :)

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
2 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.