Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2008 2:03 PM
Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This has turned quite interesting. so now, its gonna be 2 separate stories, Arata from the World of Gods arriving in the real world and live the student life, while the other Arata will be caught in the middle of the Princess' murder. at this point, seems like the latter got the short end of the stick.
Dec 3, 2009 8:44 AM

Jun 2008
Avarice said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This has turned quite interesting. so now, its gonna be 2 separate stories, Arata from the World of Gods arriving in the real world and live the student life, while the other Arata will be caught in the middle of the Princess' murder. at this point, seems like the latter got the short end of the stick.

I don't know, I think the first Arata will have the tougher time. He had to see the murder and then is cast into another world doomed to wonder.

RtheO
Jul 30, 2011 8:14 AM
Aug 2009
I think both Aratas have it hard. I just feel bad for the second Arata. He gets picked on for being a good athlete and even a good person. Screw the people in that high school especially Kadowaki! >P
Dec 10, 2023 12:16 AM
May 2022
is bullying really that brutal in japan? i see shit like this in so many mangas, and i wonder how much truth there is to it

More topics from this board

» Arata Kangatari Enters Last Arc

Otaku-Aniki - Mar 17, 2023

0 by Otaku-Aniki »»
Mar 17, 2023 1:19 PM

» Yuu Watase start working to resume Arata Kangatari manga

Otaku-Aniki - Jul 28, 2020

0 by Otaku-Aniki »»
Jul 28, 2020 11:32 AM

» Arata Kangatari maybe come back in this year from hiatus

Otaku-Aniki - May 19, 2018

3 by rinsanada »»
May 27, 2020 8:17 PM

Poll: » Arata Kangatari Chapter 217 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 7, 2016 4:05 AM

Poll: » Arata Kangatari Chapter 47 Discussion

Grimmm - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Grimmm »»
Mar 25, 2016 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.