Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 10, 2021 11:58 AM

Aug 2018
What is this hair brushing fanservice in this anime, lol.. I personally don't mind.. Just that it's unusual.. And don't know how I feel about it.. Is it like.. romantic content?.. Should I take it like this?.. I don't know how I feel about it, really.. ;P
I overall feel about this series.. That this series is full of heavy romance teases.. And that that's what this anime overall is about, it feels.. Like it's not just comedy slice of life series, as it's tagged.. I think it should also use.. something like.. maybe romance, or maybe harem.. Either of these things.. Maybe harem more.. Slice of life harem show feels a bit unusual and strange, I guess.. But now that I finally cracked that this show is about this.. Maybe it'll be easier to watch.. ;P Because now I know what to expect.. This anime is something like slice of life with harem elements..
Yeah, this anime definitely should be watched as if some visual novel routes, or stuff like that.. Like carrying sleeping Mao, then heart-to-heart talk with Shion.. It definitely feels as if I'm reading visual novel..
I'd even say that this show isn't slice of life at all.. It's more harem, to be honest.. Now I know why I felt weird, really.. I really took this show in the wrong way, and it felt weird.. Now I take it in a right way, and all things are understandable.. ;P
Jun 19, 2021 4:37 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing them together under the kotatsu was so cute especially with little Mao on Kyolo's lap. For all the times he gets toyed around with, its kinda sad he himself had to ask for some 'obligation chocolate'. At least he was blessed by Mori's maid twirl.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

161 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 27, 2013

67 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:05 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 9, 2013

99 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.