Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2008 5:06 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very, very, very annoying episode. I thought they would do something better. Ijuuin Koutaro? Come on! I though it would be the arc of another male vampire appearing to cause problems for Moka but I think that might have been done in the first season already.

In any case during the whole episode Ijuuin Koutaro charming all the girls was just annoying. Usually I am up to Tsukune getting most of the girls but this time Tsukune could not even do a single thing against Ijuuin Koutaro's powers except the one last thing of taking off Moka's rosario.

At least it was good to see Ijuuin Koutaro get a double kick combo of Moka vampire and Kokoa in vampire rage mode. It was worst to find out he was

Two things at least a) Funny even if annoying for many parts and b)Yukari in bunny costume is a win and so is Kokoa in marriage gown.

My two cents:

1.Kokoa in marriage gown...who would want to marry her?
2.Double kick result on Ijuuin Koutaro.

I believe that under this spoiler the amount of girls Ijuuin Koutaro got is average 80% of the school female population but Ijuuin Koutaro can even get guys like Ginei. What a mess.

After subs thoughts

Well all in the bat tried to make the effort right and it was his power and pride in the end that got the best of him.

It was annoying but at least thanks To Yukari, Kurumu, Mizore, Moka and Ruby along with Ginei was funny enough not to be too much on my annoying side.

Next episode is about Kurono Kurumu so I am very excited to see a episode about her since there was none really that has yet to focus on her.
slayer545-samaDec 7, 2008 4:44 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 6, 2008 2:08 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was a funny episode.I was wondering though since the charm technique worked on ginei why didn't he used it on tsukune to get him out of the way?
kokoa looks great in the wedding dress,too bad it was only kotaro's imagination.

Dec 6, 2008 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
R_asuka said:
I thought it was a funny episode.I was wondering though since the charm technique worked on ginei why didn't he used it on tsukune to get him out of the way?
kokoa looks great in the wedding dress,too bad it was only kotaro's imagination.

Yeah I know about the wedding dress of Kokoa......:) I put in my profile cause it's too cute. Too bad it is just the imagination is correct. That guy was annoying also cause he says "Je t'aime" #@$@#%@ is all I can think to describe that.

When it was strange why he did not use on Tsukune his powers, I agreed also strange indeed.
Dec 7, 2008 2:44 PM
Nov 2007
This episode was a bit boring, butt the two sister fight scene was pretty good.
Dec 7, 2008 4:25 PM

Feb 2008
i think i finally understand this show. Basically its 10-11 throwaway episodes and a 2 episode plot finish. worst thing about it is that im actually starting to think the first season was better :(
Dec 7, 2008 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
Want to add:

Sendou Yukari in bunny suit = win!

Dec 7, 2008 6:45 PM

Oct 2007
The double sister kick at the end was amazing but overall a bit of a letdown to find out it wasn't another male vampire which I thought due to them emphasizing the teeth. They need to get to the final arc and btw I want backstory on Moka, one would think when the sister comes there would be some explaining but no.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 8, 2008 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
rreggiebryant1 said:
i think i finally understand this show. Basically its 10-11 throwaway episodes and a 2 episode plot finish. worst thing about it is that im actually starting to think the first season was better :(

First season is better than the second.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Dec 8, 2008 4:34 PM

Mar 2008
The onlything that is bothering me is that it is the 10th episode and we still haven't seen Tsukune ghoul form, or him even try to actualy fight anyone.
Dec 8, 2008 5:35 PM

Jul 2008
i want to smack that bat dead..
im surprised kokoa didn't like literally kill him,
What a waste of an episode D:
een though its mainly for fanservice,
tsukune get powers soon ?
plz?
Dec 8, 2008 6:11 PM

Jun 2008
I really liked this episode mainly just for the amount of laughs that i had, and few censors.

Kokoa in the wedding dress FTW! :3 So kawaii!

Makes me want to marry her lol.

As far as a story line, i gave up on that after the first couple of episodes of this season.

Overall, still an enjoyable series for me.
Signature Here.
Dec 9, 2008 4:10 AM

Mar 2008
kokoa sama!~ haha.. love her in wedding dress..
actually, i was slow in picking up this series.. when i decided to watch rosario + vampire, i was expecting pure vampire action.. but it totally disappointed me when i found out it was mainly ecchi ^^;

but then again, since it's also a typical chara anime, there's always a girl to love.. and shirayuki kept me watching rosavam. for capu2, one of the main reason i'm still watching is the opening.. can't get enough of their dance moves! haha..

well, i wasn't really expecting any more development in this stage of the series, but i kinda thought Koutaro will be a new character.. an incubus possibly, contrary to kurumu.. but he really got me.. that hentai bat.. even tried to seduce kokoa(ichigo!) >.< yurusenai!! his "je taime" was a bit stupid too ^^;
Dec 9, 2008 8:02 AM

Aug 2008
SinfulZero said:
i want to smack that bat dead..
im surprised kokoa didn't like literally kill him,
What a waste of an episode D:
een though its mainly for fanservice,
tsukune get powers soon ?
plz?

He already has. It just didn't show him using it. Manga > Anime

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Dec 9, 2008 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Time to walk up to random girls and whisper "Je t'aime~" in their ears.
Dec 9, 2008 4:40 PM

Sep 2008
What the hell?? I was wondring who was that vampire, and in the end... LOL, funny episode.

Dec 9, 2008 5:42 PM
Dec 2007
If it weren't for Kou's [is that the bat's name?] voice actor, this episode would've been torture. The song at the end was catchy, though. I'll give them that.
Dec 10, 2008 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
Was an ok episode. Out of all the things they edit, I am sure surprised they didn't edit it when Kokoa was climbing up on the stage lol.
Dec 10, 2008 10:31 PM

Nov 2008
RaitoTheReaper said:
If it weren't for Kou's [is that the bat's name?] voice actor, this episode would've been torture. The song at the end was catchy, though. I'll give them that.

About the song, I like it now and listen to it all the time but with Koutarou singing it, it's let's say annoying.
Dec 12, 2008 11:26 PM

Aug 2007
MoDog said:
The onlything that is bothering me is that it is the 10th episode and we still haven't seen Tsukune ghoul form, or him even try to actualy fight anyone.

Seriously,

All I have to say is Je t'aime. And the song was actually quite catchy.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Dec 13, 2008 10:05 PM
Apr 2008
it was kinda boring of an episode as i do agree with the other comments of why didnt the bat use the power on tsukune, the power itself was kinda confusing as lame how it was the bat instead of a male succubus as kurumi should have been the heroin of this ep, but whatever,i just amazed how the bat had so much power itself and yet couldnt do that before and it should do it again but in a better way.........sigh when will tsukune actually fight a good fight as his ghoul form should come out as i want to see longer and cool fights since they dont do it that much
Dec 14, 2008 11:51 AM

May 2008
Kokoa was so pretty in the wedding dress. I fav episode of this season so far, the part where Gen fell for him was so cute.
Dec 14, 2008 7:43 PM

Sep 2008
R_asuka said:

agrees what u said
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 15, 2008 8:24 AM

Dec 2008
No that was no good episode,the beginning really bored me
The Song was a pain in my ears ; (

I only enjoyed it in the last quarter
btw: Kurumu's costume and Moka in Chinadress were really good looking.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2008 8:37 AM

Feb 2008
Looking forward to re-reading the manga... not so much re-watching the anime.

Tsukune is way cooler in the manga, you can see why the girls adore him, not so much the anime... he is more like a toy to them because of his cuteness...

I only watch it for the time being because I like seeing the characters.

My fave cosplay from the series was by Nekonome in the school uniform.
My fave cosplay this ep, has to be Kokoa, because of her expression mostly.
Dec 17, 2008 6:02 AM

Sep 2007
LOL. Oh man, I would've never guessed Kou was the guy who was doing the Ricky Martin impressions and seducing all the ladies.

I think after this ep, though, Mizore has become my favorite character of the series.
Mizore said:
Stalking 101. Protect the ones you love from afar.

Dec 17, 2008 7:26 PM

Nov 2007
lmao it was the bat xD, didn't see that coming the singing scene wasn't all bad :3
Dec 27, 2008 9:21 AM

Oct 2008
I have never noticed..

The Censor Bat, Kou-chan is actually voiced by the same seiyuu who did Millardo Peacecraft and also Jade Curtiss. It is totally not noticeable, unless he starts to sing. Nonetheless, it is better for Kou-chan to remain as Kokoa's annoying little bat.
Jan 2, 2009 3:15 PM

Dec 2007
WTF was that... R+V is dead...
May 24, 2009 3:35 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome episode, that dude being the annoying bat caught me completely by surprise.

I didn't even notice Yukari's Kallen cosplay, lol, way to go R+V!

R+V anime, so much better than the exceedingly boring manga.
May 31, 2009 1:02 AM

Apr 2009
I hate stupid bat. He made my Kurumu-chan open her boobs.

Aug 22, 2009 7:20 PM

Jun 2009
Boring among all the episode

Stalking 101 lol

At 1st the Ijuuin skill like a bat "sonic wave" kinda thinking that was Ko-chan
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 19, 2009 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
Lol and here I thought that the new guy was a new incubus rival but he was just the stupid bat.

I actually thought this was a decent episode, at least compared to episode 8. That one was awful. I thought it was hilarious when Gin was seduced! Talk about weak-spirited! XD

But the fansub group who did this episode needs to be bitch slapped. The text was awful! Why must fansub groups insist on putting "pretty gothic" text so I can barely read it >>>P

And for those who didn't know "je t'aime" is French for I like you (or I love you depending on the context)

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 25, 2009 12:25 PM
Aug 2009
I cried when Moka-san tried to save Kokoa O_o
lol
Apr 26, 2010 12:18 PM

Jun 2009
These people r running out of ideas it seems. Nothing's going on, no character development - in fact there seem 2b character regression. Ruby's stuck with only 1 line, Mizor regressed from being cool-chick to a mere outsider-stalker while Kuruma's libertine is getting more n more out-of-character. Kokoa n Witch girl seems 2b merely fillers these days.

Its a pitty. Especially since this series started out quite well. I even thought it was better than the 1st one.
Feb 19, 2011 9:07 PM

Oct 2010
well , that episode was kinda.. random and not in a funny way , think i disliked this episode most in the entire second season
Dec 26, 2011 1:44 AM
Feb 2010
I thought this episode was hilarious. My especially enjoyed the section just before the final battle where he's delivering his typical villain speech when she loses the rosary: "I saw that one coming a mile away. You really thought that I- OH HOLY SHIT!"
Mar 9, 2012 8:14 PM
Feb 2012
Best line: "Why in the name of everything holy am I wearing a bunny costume!"
Apr 9, 2012 2:43 AM

Mar 2012
Who wouldve thought that the bat in human form would be a handsome guy ;p
Why does the bat get to stay in his monster form always ;p
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Jul 7, 2012 12:58 PM

Jun 2012
nerb said:
I thought this episode was hilarious. My especially enjoyed the section just before the final battle where he's delivering his typical villain speech when she loses the rosary: "I saw that one coming a mile away. You really thought that I- OH HOLY SHIT!"

HAHA that was one of the few parts in the whole series that actually made me laugh! lol
EL. PHY. CONGROO.

Oct 31, 2012 10:58 AM

Aug 2012
I actually quite liked this episode! Lightened up my day! ^.^
Pudding! Puuuudding!! ~ Kero-Chan
Jul 31, 2013 10:16 PM

Nov 2012
kou is annoying in this episode..
kind of stupid and funny.. XD so much fanservice XD
Feb 16, 2014 3:40 PM

May 2012
NTR much? Well it was a bit weird and not sure if I really liked it but at least the episode had the original concept again which was fighting a new enemy which was nice!
Feb 19, 2014 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
Best episode for me, by far. I laughed my ass off the whole episode.
Jul 13, 2014 8:01 PM

Oct 2013
This was a pretty weak episode until the end when Kotaro started his song. When Tsukune yanked off Moka's rosary and Kotaro was like, "Oh holy shit, weee!" I started CRACKING UP.

Overall, this was a great idea for what could have been a hilariously ridiculous episode, but the actual execution of the idea left the episode mostly boring for the first 3/4 or so of it. It's too dang bad.

Side note: The character songs they made for the series have all been incredibly catchy so far. Kotaro's song is almost as good as Kurumu's "So I Stand Alone" from episode 3. Seriously, Jerry Jewell has a fantastic singing voice.
ZadionJul 13, 2014 8:05 PM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 15, 2014 3:53 PM

Aug 2014
boring episode.

this season has been a serious let down.
all the "villains" have been utterly worthless and contributed nothing to the feel of a season 2.
Apr 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Jan 2016
Oh no.. please call me your slave... Pretty boy... kill me already xD even Gin senpai!
Really A SINGING PART!! OMG....kuo-chan..
I have nothing more to say for this episode...
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Mar 30, 2017 4:42 AM

Aug 2009
well that was quite unexpected

my guess as to why tsukune is immune is because he is human

felt like watching some hentai and felt sour until it was revealed he was the bat lol

all that just for a little plot advancement of kokoa and moka, meh
May 10, 2018 5:40 PM

Sep 2013
Good GAWD that was an annoying fucking episode!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 3, 2018 6:35 AM

May 2016
That was a really boring episode until they revealed that guy was the bat I was about to fall asleep before that but gotta say it was freaking hilarious.
Dec 8, 2020 12:33 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
The Kurumu taking her top off scene felt a bit NTR lol
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 29, 2008

85 by kylovic »»
Oct 28, 2022 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.