Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2013 1:11 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ironic that the gang leader provides better leadership for ryvius than the elite cadets ever did.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 2, 2013 10:00 PM

Sep 2012
Marzan said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ironic that the gang leader provides better leadership for ryvius than the elite cadets ever did.

That is true
I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world..
Nov 12, 2013 5:50 AM

Nov 2009
Ouch! Did his brother steal his girlfriend? That blows . . . Anyways kind of happy that the leader of Zwei is no longer that guy . . . He is just too stupid.
Mar 13, 2014 4:08 AM

Jan 2013
Lucson has got to be the worst character I've ever seen.
Damn Kouji, you lucky bastard.
And I don't know if its the problem with every Sunrise show, but the music doesn't fit at times.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Sep 15, 2014 1:46 PM

Sep 2013
So the younger brother stole his girlfriend. Now it seems Yuuki likes Aoi or that he wants his brother to like her. Meanwhile, Kouji seems to be interest in Fina. Did they kiss in the end? I got this impression.

By the way, I don't think the Blue group is that amazing like some people are saying. If you see, they are just "commanding" (by force) the people who are still doing the whole thing, the Zwei members.

And I like the soundtrack, I don't see any problems with it.
WintoviskySep 15, 2014 1:54 PM
Jan 21, 2015 11:16 PM

Jul 2011
That was a pretty cool episode. I hope the brothers resolve there conflicts with each other at some point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2015 6:28 AM

Feb 2015
I initially thought of that gang as a group of mindless thugs but they have brains afterall.
May 3, 2016 6:14 PM

Jul 2010
The romance in this anime is so retarded and badly executed, only been a few episodes and Kouji have had several chicks after him for some reason....
May 20, 2016 11:48 AM
Aug 2014
existentialist-j said:
I initially thought of that gang as a group of mindless thugs but they have brains afterall.

How so? All they did was take over by force and manipulation. The members of Zwei are still doing all the work and they thought it was a good idea to surface right near their enemies. After that they tell everyone one the ship that they're being chased, causing fear and panic.How are any of those good ideas?
Jun 19, 2016 2:25 AM

Jul 2008
Pirating_Ninja said:
Ouch! Did his brother steal his girlfriend? That blows . . . Anyways kind of happy that the leader of Zwei is no longer that guy . . . He is just too stupid.

Wait Yuki steals Kouji's girlfriend and THEN treats him like this?! Oh that beatdown he got is nowhere near enough.
Jun 22, 2016 1:49 AM

Dec 2008
Lorezhno said:
existentialist-j said:

How so? All they did was take over by force and manipulation. The members of Zwei are still doing all the work and they thought it was a good idea to surface right near their enemies. After that they tell everyone one the ship that they're being chased, causing fear and panic.How are any of those good ideas?
My thoughts as well. All they've really achieved is unnecessary tension.
Apr 22, 11:03 PM
Oct 2022
Neutrino burst connecting the solar system. He’s like puddy in her hands. The bad boys want war. They are decrypting cyphers to stead this sacreded ship. Plane as the nose on her face. Wouldn’t say it too loudly, that’s what they will be calling you. He’s their speech writer. He gets beat up for his free will. He growls and hits. You can only part with your past when you’re ready. There is special spirituality on Titania. The squid shoots past. 5

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 20 Discussion

Flaecy - May 11, 2010

24 by TheVistrian »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 19 Discussion

Flaecy - May 11, 2010

20 by TheVistrian »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 18 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 7, 2009

22 by TheVistrian »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mugen no Ryvius Episode 17 Discussion

Seabury - Jun 27, 2011

15 by TheVistrian »»
Yesterday, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Infinite Ryvius Episode 16 Discussion

coyote256 - Mar 5, 2010

20 by TheVistrian »»
Yesterday, 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.