Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 11, 2013 9:47 AM

May 2013
It's finally Valentine's Day and love is in the air! Or is it? But this was an alright episode. I really hope Aoyama passed the audition just to see what happens afterwards. Poor Mashiro had to wait for hours in the cold.
Aug 7, 2013 5:43 PM
Jul 2010
Nanami, you're so dumb. Just seeing how Kanda reacted to your "fake" confession should have been enough to not act like it was only a part of the script. Damn, it was the perfect opportunity.

And Kanda still not tired of dealing with that retarted Mashiro... I don't get my hopes up, she's obviously gonna win at the end but if, for once, the story could NOT be predictable... I don't understand why authors always (or at least in 95% of romance animes) choose the weird ass girl to end up with MC, and not the good "childhood friend" who's been waiting for her day to come... DON'T GIVE UP NANAMI, YOU STILL DESERVE TO BE LOVED! \o/
Sep 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Nov 2009
Hrmmmm, I would have figured that Japan would also have buses and whatnot, I mean if they were able to bike to the destination and still have a little under an hour left, surely there could have been some other way other than taxi/train.
Nov 17, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
When Aoyama confessed to Kanda.. I totally fell for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYY?? WE WERE SO CLOSE TOO.
Damn. And the episode ends with Kanda x Shiina getting furthered...
Dec 3, 2013 5:42 PM

Nov 2011
Guys, Nanami already lost because that is her fate. If she wins over Mashiro somehow it will be the biggest upset in anime history barring a few exceptions like

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jan 18, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2008
This episode was good and good to see Rita again but I feel bad for her I mean I get why Ryou has a problem I really do but still but yeah good episode not my favorite but it was good

poor Misaki though Jin need a kick in the ass to get moving in the right direction with Misaki i think they make a cute couple
Feb 28, 2014 8:30 PM

Aug 2013
ARGGGGGGG. NANAMIIII, WHY DID YOU DODGE THE BULLET!! YOU HAD THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY, HE WAS UNDER THE CHARM!!! xD

At first, when the guy with the bike came, I just thought ''dammit, could you stop getting between the two of them?!?'' and when he gave him the bike, I thought ''what a bro...''. Such conflicted feeling :P

It was a cute episode and holy shit, the two main ship have sailed to their destination. Which will sink? Well, I guess that the destiny want a SorataxMashiro. Hnnnng, I don't know which I'm shipping anymore!!

God, Ryuunosuke is such a complexed hikimori. I can't believe that it was Rita first kiss, with her acting always slutty, I would never have thought of that...
ยซTime is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.ยป
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 13, 2014 6:30 AM

Feb 2013
WOW!! Mashiro wore panty by herself

***MAJOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT***

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
May 28, 2014 7:10 AM
Bunnies ๐Ÿ“

Jan 2013
Ryuunosuke didn't give a damn about Rita coming back to Japan.

Poor Misaki, she couldn't give the chocolates to Jin.

Hopefully Nanami passes, and Sorata doesn't go all derpy on what Nanami has to say.

May 30, 2014 8:01 AM

Jan 2013
Congrats to Sorata,he wasn't a baka in this ep,but Ryuunosuke was!His attitude was so stupid.
But however great episode.I'm happy that they are all happy,he made Shiina & Aoyama happy :D
I feel really bad for Rita :/ she was so sincere,she loves him....
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 20, 2014 8:42 PM
Dec 2012
Kanda is a twat. He's treating Shiina like trash >:( SHIINA IS HOOMAN TOO. SHE HAS FEELINGS TOO. QnQ
Jul 28, 2014 10:38 PM

Oct 2010
I still dislike that Nanami, she irritates me.
Aug 7, 2014 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
Beezheen said:

I like her, but... Shiina has that thing, which I can't resist, I will definitely fall in her if I will be on Sorata place.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 9, 2014 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
Beezheen said:

What? Why?! :O

Anyways, I'd like to mention that this was a great episode (as usual with this anime! :D) and it was even sweeter than usual (get it? ...this episode was about Valentine's Day... on Valentine's Day you give chocolate to the one you love... chocolate is sweet... .__. yeah, bad pun is bad lol).

I also have to mention that I love the Rita X Ryuunosuke pairing!! :3 They are perfect for eachother. Same as Jin X Misaki. The only one's I have trouble pairing are Sorata, Mashiro, and Nanami for obvious reasons. It's a really good love triangle, I think either one would be great ending up with Sorata. Although, if Nanami ends up with him, then Mashiro is pretty screwed :/
Aug 10, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
Beautiful episode. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sep 22, 2014 3:28 PM
Jul 2014
This episode was just beautiful. I can't say much else. Everything was just so heartwarming.
Nov 2, 2014 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
What the fuck is wrong with Jin? That's not how you treat someone that you love. My heart goes out to you Misaki. :/
Nov 28, 2014 6:47 AM

Jun 2014
I'm really shipping Nanami x Sorata, but every episode keeps pushing Sorata closer to Mashiro.

Dec 6, 2014 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
Well, I guess SorataxMashiro was decided in the very first episode, so all these SorataxNanami moments kinda upset me because everyone can tell it's not going to work out. I like Mashiro too, but still..

And honestly RitaxRyuunosuke is just the best, get together already -.-
Jan 22, 2015 1:50 PM

Dec 2014
Aw man. I kinda feel sorry for Miyahara, he's out of competition as he already got rejected by Nanami who has a crush to a guy that is already stuck between two girls, but yet desperately trying despite knowing he's already overshadowed by Sorata.

Ryuunosuke is one of my favorite characters, but I felt sorry for Rita too. That was typical of him but unfair towards her, he might make it up later on though, who knows.

And about Misaki, I think Jin might had a good reason to not come that we don't know.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Apr 1, 2015 9:59 AM

Sep 2014
Kinda sad for Miyahara. I Wish he somehow got paired with Aoyama , and obviously Sorata x Mashiro :) And also RitaxRyuunosuke would be nice

Wouldn't it be easier to climb with your legs than riding a bike :D ?

And as I understood Sorata's heart beats stonger than Mashiro's from those words at the roof ;)
Apr 9, 2015 1:39 PM

Apr 2015
Oh my f*cking god.
F*CKING KISS HER.
"The breasts of a woman have endless possibilities!"
-Azazel
May 11, 2015 3:18 AM

Aug 2009
assholes of the ep:
jin (fag doesnt even show his face, probably dating council prez somewhere)
ryu

stars of the ep:
aoyama
mashiro

feels of the ep:
rita
misaki
miyahara

prick of the ep:
sorata

judging from his reaction, it's possible he holds some feelings for aoyama too but damn hes totally heading to either harem end or destruction end

lol valentine chocolate dumpling
May 18, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2014
Very lovely episode, what an ending. Mashiro is just too damn kawaii for me to handle. Poor Rita, though, totally wasted her time coming all the way over. But I love Ryuunosuke's heartlessness, it gives him so much character.

Misaki's sad train just won't slow down Dx
Jun 21, 2015 6:16 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuunosuke no baka!!! Well, I wanted to say this to him, feel bad for Rita, she went all through the way from England. I thought there will be development between them huhu

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Sep 1, 2015 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
Sep 23, 2015 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
Ryuunosuke is so funny, not a single fuck was given' that day xD
Nov 2, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2015
I feel so bad with Rita, travelling England to Japan only to talk with a door...

Aoyama Vs Shiina fight is turning more interesting every episode!
Dec 6, 2015 10:22 PM

Dec 2015
Aoyama acts the way I would if my hint had not reached him.
Thus I board the aoyamaxsorata ship that is forcast to fail.
r.i.p. me
Jan 20, 2016 11:46 PM

Aug 2014
8:45
lol Sorata's ringtone is a remix version of Outrun's Splash Wave. Awesome.
Apr 4, 2016 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
Okto said:

The point is it quite clearly did, thus she is a tool as well for throwing with around as 'part of the script'.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 4, 2016 2:58 PM

Dec 2015
Laionidas said:
Okto said:

The point is it quite clearly did, thus she is a tool as well for throwing with around as 'part of the script'.

Aoyama doesn't know that..
Apr 4, 2016 3:24 PM

Jan 2014
Okto said:
Laionidas said:

No, exactly. He fell silent, instantly grinded to a halt on the bike, and did not know how to respond, let alone reply in line with the script. How could she not have picked up on that.
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 4, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2015
Laionidas said:
Okto said:

No, exactly. He fell silent, instantly grinded to a halt on the bike, and did not know how to respond, let alone reply in line with the script. How could she not have picked up on that.

what I meant from the original post is that Aoyama smoothly dealt with Sorata's unsureness.. Or something, that was 4 months ago
Apr 5, 2016 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
Okto said:
what I meant from the original post is that Aoyama smoothly dealt with Sorata's unsureness.. Or something, that was 4 months ago

That I agree with, though I still sincerely doubt whether in the end that's in her own best interest. I understand wy she would though.
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 31, 2016 10:51 PM

Jul 2015
Well... if team Nanami hadn't already lost, then rip after this episode
I liked the whole thing with Mashiro being so ahead of Sorata that neither of them could really see each other.
And Jin needa shape up real quick
Jin more like damaJIN errythang
Aug 3, 2016 4:37 PM

Jan 2014
A "fake" confession seriously!!?! I was enjoying that scene up until she played it off, like WTF Nanami!! that was perfect and the writers had to just fuck it all up.

ryuunosuke is still a dick who'd rather have sex with his computer

Sorata is either clueless or an indecisive prick.

and I swear Jin is just gay.

pretty much all the girls are likable in this show and all the guys just suck, except for Sorata's friend, despite being rejected at least he manned up and expressed his feelings.
I predict Sorata is going to remain indecisive up until like the last episode and probably go with Mashiro because she's the obvious choice and Nanami is just the other girl. I hope this show doesn't turn out predictable though, and I seriously wish they wouldn't wait till the last episode for them to get together, at this point it's just making me frustrated.
Oct 10, 2016 1:24 AM
Oct 2016
i love this anime so much... i hope they release a second season of this anme.. <3
Jan 9, 2017 10:22 PM
Jun 2016
What a beautiful episode! It was also a unique Valentines episode as well.
Jan 10, 2017 5:04 AM

Dec 2015
Sorata is an ass, he should've gone to Mashiro not the other bitch.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 17, 2017 4:41 PM

Mar 2017
joe_g7 said:
Sorata is an ass, he should've gone to Mashiro not the other bitch.

Indeed, i hate Aoyama. Mashiro FTW!!!
Dec 21, 2017 5:21 PM

Nov 2016
This show is way too cute, SorataxMashiro all the way.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2018 7:04 AM

Feb 2017
I feel really bad for Rita.
Jul 25, 2019 7:29 AM

Aug 2018

This moment. This right here.
Set SCE to AUX
Aug 24, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2017
Oh yeah, I do remember Aoyama's "confession". Well, technically she did say she'd tell Sorata something if she passes her audition. Golly, Rita left as fast as she appeared lol
Nov 18, 2019 6:06 PM

May 2017
Usa girl trying to sexualy attack a otaku ,what would you think would happens lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 28, 2019 7:34 AM
Aug 2019
I dislike Nanami cuz she is ruining Sorata's chances with Mashiro. Every bad thing dad happens to her, all she does is cries for help to Sorata, not thinking that he is busy or something, and that surprise on her face when she hears that Sorata is coming to her is just annoying me because even she knows the reason she called him is so that he could come to her they can have those "romantic" moments
Mar 1, 2020 6:43 PM

Feb 2017
Wow. Gotta hand it to this show for the consistent downward spiral in enjoyment, quite the feat. I wonder how much less terrible this show would be if all the males in the cast weren't the biggest half-asses on the planet.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jan 11, 2021 1:59 PM

Jul 2020
One of the best episodes by far. Every character is still being built incredibly. Miyahara proved to be a great guy. Still supporting Nanami with all of his heart and helping Sorata when he needed it. 100% underrated character that deserved more screentime. The scene with Days Of Dash in piano in the background while every character was shown what they were doing was greatly emotional. That fake confession really made my heart stop, but I hoped she can finish with this and finally do it. Poor Rita, she didn´t deserve to me so mistreated.

That final scene left a huge cliffhanger. Things are about to end. I just hope it ends the best way possible for Kanda and Nanami. They deserve everything. Best characters by far.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback๐ŸฆŠโ›ฉ๏ธ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 21, 2021 10:02 AM

Jun 2020
Waiting for Valentine's day has come to an end and pairing socks may be a bit harder to wait until Valentine's lol at least Mashiro tried and I'm proud of her for trying her best, Rita is back again right on time for valentine's day

Aoyama might be late for her audition but have no fear Sorata is here

Mashiro is really taking her research well used these are the moments I've been waiting for, Sorata is really letting out his embarrassment at the end, a lot of "confessions" this episode, and I was really joyed to hear that Mashiro gave her chocolate to Sorata and all of that Manga reading paid off.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.