Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 26, 2010 12:30 PM
Nov 2009
This was a good episode :]
Oct 28, 2010 2:55 AM
Jun 2008
-N0iR- said:
I am greatly disappointed. This series went from ok to an infinite loop of sucky plot. I mean - WHY do all the bad guys have the same motivation. It's like the entire world is one large - LETS SAVE INDEX YAY conspiracy, except that no-one bothers to work together. I had hoped they could atleast make up somekind of other excuse, but this is just lame.
Also, while speaking of the devil, why is memoryloss the only thing that the scriptwriters could make up. So far 50% of the entire cast has lost their memories during the series. Touma, Index and now also aurelos.
Secondly - I am beginning to hate Index - her character is so annoying. Makes you wonder why the entire world wants to save her...

Lastly, while I am at it. This episode made no sense. I can accept that that aurelius dude can manifest his thoughts into reality - thats a quite cool ability and they used it well. BUT - how the heck did the Fire-mage-dude get back to normal? I mean it is not like aurelius imagined him back or anything, because if that was the case we would have expected instant regeneration of touma's arm, when aurelius lost control, which clearly wasnt the case - since he was fixed at the hospital. A quite significant plothole - especially when they went to such great length to descripe aurelius ability and why/how it works....

Next to it actually ending..eventually.., the only only highlight of this episode was that index got hardly any screentime - god bless you for that.

//end rant

This - the Aureolus guy seemed like he could have been an awesome villain, with an original motive. It seems everyone in this show wants to save Index, leading to long 'motivational/demotivational speeches by whoever happens to be there'.

The end to this made no sense - Touma got stressed by Sphinx being there, but not Stiyl's cigarette? And how did Stiyl get his skin back so quickly?
Nov 7, 2010 1:58 AM
Feb 2009
wow sht all happened
Dec 14, 2010 5:10 AM

Sep 2008
Aureolus... ended up being a somewhat lame opponent. XD

I like Himegami... but I didn't want her to end up living with Touma. I hope he doesn't get a harem or something. Glad she's okay, though. I wonder what she'll do now?

Touma really was pretty freaky when his arm got chopped off and he was laughing crazily. DX Erm, great episode though!
Jan 14, 2011 2:29 PM

Aug 2010
What the fuck did I just watch?
Jan 25, 2011 9:58 AM

Oct 2008
I loved this episode, Touma was kind of cool when he got his arm cut off.

Also Stiyl never take the cigarette out of his mouth even when eating I found.
Jan 31, 2011 2:23 PM

Aug 2008
This shows is very comfortable screwing with the insane and ridiculous. I was amazed at how great, but also random this episode was. It had a fantastic finish though. Sometimes the show is less about what Touma's right hand, and more about the ridiculous amount of GUTS and BALLS he has.

Feb 5, 2011 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
So they re-attach his arm and everything is fine O_o...
Jealous Index was kinda cute ^^
I get it that he doesn't want Index to find out that he lost his memory, but did he lied to Stiyl?
huh?
Feb 7, 2011 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
If I saw how Styil's skin ripped out in RL, I would have to puke... That makes me sick >.<
But I didn't thought that Touma went crazy but it was awesome.
Feb 9, 2011 12:59 PM
Jun 2010
YAY!

Super action + coolish dude + cute index + dandere girl + harem = awesome
Feb 22, 2011 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty sick episode, in both the positive and negative way. Stiyl being shred to pieces looked pretty gruesome. Touma getting his arm sliced off did as well.

Good to see that alchemist has been put in his place though. The action in this one was really good.

Yet another girl saved! xD
OnyxthegreatFeb 24, 2011 3:18 PM

Apr 14, 2011 4:27 AM

Feb 2011
that index is unbelievably popular there's so many people who wants to save her unfortunately for them only touma did saved her

i like that psychotic side of touma <3
Apr 14, 2011 12:53 PM
Jul 2010
Loved it. Simple loved that fight. True, Aureolus motive could have been better since the "saving Index" is getting old. But the way they Touma defeated him... It was just amazing. If you can distort reality with your thoughts, they become the most dangerous thing for yourself. Touma's act and the way he confused Aureolus was truly amazing.
May 28, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2010
cyruz said:

:3

o god so adorable, i was hoping she would start saying "touma", that would have been funny

Jun 3, 2011 5:20 AM

Aug 2010
Akolatronic said:
What the fuck did I just watch?

THIS, exactly!
Sudden gore, skinless guy with red hair - wtf, is it Elfen Lied or kawaii show (arrgh all those "sweet" scenes with Index annoy me)?
They sewed Touma's hand - LOL WUT? That was so stupid! When I was watching this episode and saw that red-haired guy had his skin again (HOW? DAMN HOW?!) I thought that may be there was something wrong with alchemist's ability. Perharps the reality was changing only for HIM or something of that kind. But the hand was tore off, but the skin problem somehow was solved. Maybe my subs were wrong or something else, but I didn't understand what the f*uck I was watching.
Holy crap, I think authors should decide whether it is fantastic shounen story, kawaii comedy with kittens and cakes or bloody gore show.
Thinking about dropping this show, because I see no sense here. I'm gonna watch the next episode, because here we'll see Accelerator and people told me a lot of good things about him. Hope I won't be totally disappointed.
Aug 14, 2011 2:11 AM

Apr 2011
After almost dropping the show and skipping most of episode 7, I'm glad I stuck around for these two episodes at least. That was freaking EPIC, from the instant flaying of the fire mage to Touma getting his arm chopped off and replaced by a FUCKING DRAGON (Beast Wars Megatron much?). Dude went full-goose psycho on that guy's bitch ass. Best Imagine Breaker ever!

Strange that Touma's arm apparently had to be reattached w medical means tho, while fire guy's skin pops right back on. Ah well, he punched the dude with a dragon hand, that's worth impossibly complex surgery to reattach the arm, I guess. I wonder, if he'd wound up going without the right arm, would his luck (and life in general) have improved without the Breaker?

5/5
Mar 1, 2012 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
Finally, the end of the filler.
This episode contained some ultracute Index and awesome gore Touma. But I'm glad it's getting back to the manga from the next episode ^^

Mar 9, 2012 1:29 PM

Jul 2011
wth, how did he not get chopped up, because the alchemist did not believe in his words or something? oh well tons o misaka next episode can't wait haha
Apr 29, 2012 12:31 PM
Dec 2010
Awesome episode, the way Touma turned out to psycho was priceless. I just love when they call main character bakemono in similar situations. Too bad I can watch it only on 7inch screen for next few days but I can't wait for too long to see more :p
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 16, 2012 3:19 PM
Apr 2012
I have to admit, the dragon that appeared from Touma's right arm felt like it came out of nowhere (if that makes any sense).
Jun 30, 2012 4:21 AM

Jun 2012
“When Tōma realizes that Aureolus's ability cannot alter reality, but make Aureolus's thoughts come into it, he manipulates Aureolus into changing him into a monster to end the fight.” How does that make sense? So he’s not altering reality but making his thoughts come into it? Isn’t that the same thing? That confused me, and made no sense, I don’t know if it’s just me though.
Never go full retard
Jul 30, 2012 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
5HAD0WFREAK said:
“When Tōma realizes that Aureolus's ability cannot alter reality, but make Aureolus's thoughts come into it, he manipulates Aureolus into changing him into a monster to end the fight.” How does that make sense? So he’s not altering reality but making his thoughts come into it? Isn’t that the same thing? That confused me, and made no sense, I don’t know if it’s just me though.

Aureolus' ability can alter reality - the realization that Touma made was just that reality changed based on Aureolus' thoughts and not words. So as long as Touma could make Aureolus think that he was a threat, then Touma would become one - which is why he went all psycho after his arm got cut off.
Aug 18, 2012 3:15 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I was shocked seeing Stiyl skinned apart so easily cause he was a strong magician too, thought he died D= Scene creeped me out lool, but also made me worried if Touma can handle Aureolus cause I didn't think he could do much more than Stilyl. The psycho stunt Touma pulled off was decent! pretty graphic. ya, take his ass down!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 25, 2012 4:19 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, what an intense fight and Touma's combat.

Pretty good episode overall.
Dec 4, 2012 3:12 AM

Jun 2012
hey it not a filler it on light novel manga artis skip light novel plot
Dec 20, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2009
osiron23 said:

No. I don't think it's a plot hole. Aureolus thought that his Ars Magna lost his power. Then he thought that thinking that would bring Fortis back. As a result, it DID bring Fortis back. I guess he was too busy being scared of the hand to think that it would be sewn back. Instead, he thought about that dragon-thing. Again, as a result, that's what happened.

This is exactly what I thought as well, so I'm glad I got some backing on that. I think it's a case of people just trying to scream "plot hole!" without trying to actually see if that's the case or not.

All in all, aside from a few issues like some haphazard explanations, this was a much better arc than I remember it being. Definitely prefer it over the first.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 6, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2012
This was the first episode that I really liked. Up until now all the previous episodes were simply bearable. I would have dropped it long ago, had I not come across a clip with that scene on YouTube.
But from now on I think this anime is going to get awesome. (And if it doesn´t, it´ll at least be very good.)
Jan 31, 2013 7:22 AM

May 2012
Quite some nice development seems this small arc has ended and we've got a new girl moving in it seems, either way nice episode lets see what's next on their path!
Feb 22, 2013 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
After seeing what happened to the red haired guy, I think Id prefer apples with the skin on them.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Apr 13, 2013 11:35 AM

Nov 2011
Episode full of action and understandable than the old ones. Draw a little rough, but beautiful. I hope you start to become more fascinating story!
May 8, 2013 12:34 AM

Dec 2012
That Ars Magna so COOL!

May 21, 2013 1:38 AM

Jun 2009
Jun 5, 2013 1:19 AM

Dec 2010
5layer said:
Awesome episode.
This. Touma was really scary when he lost his arm. He did great job once again. Styil is rather useless compared to him, lol.
Jun 5, 2013 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
Meritas said:
5layer said:
Awesome episode.
This. Touma was really scary when he lost his arm. He did great job once again. Styil is rather useless compared to him, lol.
Not exactly.It was because of Stiyl that Aurelious attacks didnt hit Touma.
Jul 2, 2013 12:17 PM

May 2013
nc ep i love the part where touma gets to be the badass
Nov 24, 2013 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
lol that guy must be shy..
and damn he has an interesting power :3
and index.. still hungry in her sleep ==
but that ending.. when touma became sadist character.. nice really nice..
that dragon too! XD

ah in the end style cant meet index :(
Dec 9, 2013 8:37 AM

Jan 2013
Haha this episode had some "depressing" moments.. but overall comedy.

Nurse fetish :)), lol'd.
Dec 9, 2013 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
Meritas said:
5layer said:
Awesome episode.

You have no idea.

And it was thanks to Styil that Izzard missed Touma all those times so...
Feb 23, 2014 2:52 PM

Aug 2013
can index get any cuter though when she makes those faces... even crazy blood girl looked cute.

whereas our hero... boy did he look scary covered in blood.

he never got to eat those apples either did he ... poor guy. rotten luck
Mar 22, 2014 12:36 AM

Nov 2012
Alright this was a pretty awesome episode. Got to see some cool shit happen with his Imagine Breaker. Also, Aisa looks like she is infatuated with Touma.
Apr 6, 2014 12:40 PM

Nov 2013
Just one question, how did Stiyl's skin return? Was it because Aurelius stopped believing? Cause then Touma's arm should have returned immediately as well?

Apr 6, 2014 12:48 PM

Aug 2009
MrSideliner said:
Just one question, how did Stiyl's skin return? Was it because Aurelius stopped believing? Cause then Touma's arm should have returned immediately as well?

Yes.

Touma's hand is a different case since it was the blade that was created by Izzard not the act of cutting the hand.

BTW please pay attention to this part that the anime failed to adapt:
"Kamijou Touma had a realistic experience as he remembered a doubt he had left on the battlefield.
The King Dragon’s head had emerged from the severed right arm.
It was supposed to be a monster created by Aureolus’ fear of Kamijou. That was the logical analysis. But, in that situation, had Aureolus Izzard truly imagined that there was a transparent King Dragon’s head living exploding out of Kamijou’s right shoulder?
The likelihood was low but what if, just what if, that monster was unrelated to Aureolus’ powers?"
Jun 16, 2014 6:39 PM

Nov 2012
Hmm,was that dragon really just Aureolus's thoughts or something else?
Hype,Accelerator is coming next episode!
Jul 4, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
The writing is terrible beyond comprehension. So, that alchemist's entire reason for hiding Aisa in that cram school was so he could saive Index, but when he finds out she's already been saved he decides to kill Touma and Stiyl anyway? "You've saved the person I was trying to save! I'm evil now for some reason and that means you must die." Also, his plan made no sense. Why did he need to hide Aisa in the cram school? Vampires stayed away from the barrier, so there was literally no reason to have her there. All he needed to do was to have her in the open long enough to capture a single vampire, but he didn't. And his power wasn't even alchemy, it was just nonsense that wasn't explained at all. And the only reason he gets beaten by Touma is that he had a mental breakdown for literally no reason. He loses because the plot demands that he loses. I can't believe this show is so popular in spite of the fact that it's written like this. Simply pathetic. Also, Stiyl gets his skin back just because, while Touma's arm doesn't re-attach itself? The writer didn't even try.
TheAshmanComethJul 4, 2014 5:54 PM
Jul 5, 2014 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
TheAshmanCometh said:
The writing is terrible beyond comprehension. So, that alchemist's entire reason for hiding Aisa in that cram school was so he could saive Index, but when he finds out she's already been saved he decides to kill Touma and Stiyl anyway? "You've saved the person I was trying to save! I'm evil now for some reason and that means you must die." Also, his plan made no sense. Why did he need to hide Aisa in the cram school? Vampires stayed away from the barrier, so there was literally no reason to have her there. All he needed to do was to have her in the open long enough to capture a single vampire, but he didn't. And his power wasn't even alchemy, it was just nonsense that wasn't explained at all. And the only reason he gets beaten by Touma is that he had a mental breakdown for literally no reason. He loses because the plot demands that he loses. I can't believe this show is so popular in spite of the fact that it's written like this. Simply pathetic. Also, Stiyl gets his skin back just because, while Touma's arm doesn't re-attach itself? The writer didn't even try.
Lets break that illusion of yours.

He attacks them because HE wasnt the one to saver her,he put so much into saving her, spent some years of his life for that and in the end found out that a boy with no powers saved her.That WOULD anger some people. He cares for Index not for the rest.

His plan made a lot of sense.A magician cant fight a vampire, that is a fact. The reason why Himegami WAS outside the cram school is because he lets her go out and attract them, he doesnt want to have a direct confrontation with a vampire that MAY appear.

It was explained.He brings his thoughts into reality.That is all.

He has a mental breakdown because his powers seem to NOT work on Touma.All his attacks after he cut his arm missed(thanks to Styil)and he thought that his concentration that is the source of his whole power didnt work.And tOuma was acting like a berserker and had a dragon coming out of his hand.

Styil got his skin back because Izzard and his powers were defeated.Touma's hand regrow itself.

YOU didnt even try.
Jul 5, 2014 3:36 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
Lets break that illusion of yours.

He attacks them because HE wasnt the one to saver her,he put so much into saving her, spent some years of his life for that and in the end found out that a boy with no powers saved her.That WOULD anger some people. He cares for Index not for the rest.

His plan made a lot of sense.A magician cant fight a vampire, that is a fact. The reason why Himegami WAS outside the cram school is because he lets her go out and attract them, he doesnt want to have a direct confrontation with a vampire that MAY appear.

It was explained.He brings his thoughts into reality.That is all.

He has a mental breakdown because his powers seem to NOT work on Touma.All his attacks after he cut his arm missed(thanks to Styil)and he thought that his concentration that is the source of his whole power didnt work.And tOuma was acting like a berserker and had a dragon coming out of his hand.

Styil got his skin back because Izzard and his powers were defeated.Touma's hand regrow itself.

YOU didnt even try.

Useless! It's all useless!

Yes, he wanted to be the one to save her, but that's not a believable reason for someone going out of his way to do a good thing to turn randomly evil. He didn't make the change believably in the least. He went from cool and collected to cartoonishly evil at the drop of a hat. While having someone else take your glory would undoubtedly miff some people, it's unlikely that someone that would go out of their way for someone else's benefit would immediately turn into a cliche madman and try to murder the people that ended up saving her. Remember; Izzard cared about Index so much that he devoted years of his life to attempt to save her. However, when he finds out that she's better, he doesn't even care. What kind of person cares so much about someone one moment and then immediately stops caring and turns homicidal? The two things simply don't go together.

But, Himegami can fight the vampires and he didn't even need to be with her, so the entire cram school thing didn't have an actual point. Also, it failed to explain why he was using all of the students as a security measure. He needed the vampires alive, so why would he want to obliterate them with magic beams? It makes no sense.

Yes, but WHY can he bring his thoughts into reality? This show doesn't explain any of the important parts. Some characters just have these extremely broken powers without any sort of reason. Why is he able to bring his thoughts into reality? Just 'cause, that's why.

Once again, he just snaps in a cartoony way. The only reason he snaps that way is because his power is so broken that the villain would have to behave stupidly in order for Touma to beat him. Mental breakdowns don't just randomly happen to people who appear to be completely sane. My point is, there's no build or flow to any of his behavior; shit just happens because shit needs to happen.

Also, you say that Stiyl got his skin back because Izzard lost his powers, but Touma's hand DIDN'T regrow itself, he got it conveniently re-attached by the doctor at the end of the episode. By your own logic, Touma's arm should've re-attached since Stiyl's skin came back, but it didn't, it stayed where it was on the floor. Don't tell me that I didn't even try when you've not only failed to give an adequate explanation for any of my concerns, but also had to guess as to why Touma got his arm back at the end.
Jul 5, 2014 4:06 PM

Aug 2009
A magician.MAgicians are crazy like that,about their training,goals,effort, everything in many works.You seem like a Type Moon fan you so should know better.

She doesnt fight the vampires and she doesnt even want to.If a vampire enters the school and attacks first anything else except Himegami, like Izzard himself, then it would be a huge deal.
The students werent a security measure.He used them for the chanting of the Gregorian Chant which power ups his Ars Magna.
As I said, magicians CANT fight vampires.Those students would last for a second.

Is this a question like why can Styil create fireballs?
It is magic/alchemy.Dont tell me that you understand the reasoning behind Shirou's Projection or Kiritsugu's Time Alter.This is arguing for the sake of arguing.

It happens because his ONLY power, the power he went through all that shit to power up so much, suddenly doest work anymore on a kid with powers anymore.And instead of mental break down lets call it being extremely shocked.

His hand regrow itself.

And part from volume 22:

The doctor didnt do anything.
He even said how surprised he was and called it a fantasy/miracle.

Styil lost his skin directly from Izzard's thoughts.
Touma lost his hand by something that Izzard created.Why would Touma's hand reappear because of that?

You didnt even try.
ssjokgJul 5, 2014 4:10 PM
Jul 5, 2014 5:11 PM

Apr 2013
Type-Moon works adequately explain themselves, so you can't just apply Type-Moon logic to non Type-Moon things. While you're bringing in other authors in order to make your point, maybe you should throw in J.K. Rowling while you're at it.

So, he was using the cram school specifically just for the Gregorian Chants? See, that actually answers my question, which is something the show failed to do, unless I'm mistaken. I still don't understand how Izzard couldn't fight a vampire, though. He's able to create anything in his mind, so if he trapped a vampire in a cage he created, why wouldn't that work? The show only says that he can't fight them, but it gives no reason as to WHY he can't fight them, unless of course his extremely powerful "dream things into existence" attacks won't work on vampires.

You mention Type-Moon again in response to my question about Izzard's "alchemy", but the problem with that is that Type-Moon goes into exhaustive detail in regards to their character's powers and abilities. Even bearing that in mind, we know that Stiyl is some sort of fire-mage, so it's accepted that he can use fire magic. Additionally, fire magic is used frequently enough in fiction that it's something I'm willing to accept, but "I'm able to think literally anything into reality with no explanation" isn't exactly comparable. I'm not asking for a complete breakdown of how Izzard's power works, but, in the anime at least, we're given nothing. If there's info in the light novel, feel free to share, but the fact remains that the anime doesn't even come close to making sense in that regard.

He wasn't extremely shocked, though, as he went into full-on hysterical anime villain mode. See, I understand the idea behind him going crazy, my problem with it is that it's stupid and completely unbelievable. Cliche anime villains typically go crazy for crappy reasons like that, but the fact that it's used frequently doesn't stop it from being bad writing.

Let me directly quote the ANIME, which is what this discussion thread is for:
"I'm surprised it got reconnected successfully. Is your body a piece of fantasy?"
"Doc, you're the one that did the surgery."

As you can see, the anime and manga appear to diverge on what happened there. However, we're talking about the anime, not the manga, so it still stands. If the hand regrown itself, the doctor wouldn't have mentioned any reconnection and he certainly wouldn't have needed to operate on it. I'm not even sure why you mentioned the hand regrowing itself in the manga when you specifically mention that Touma's hand WOULDN'T regrow itself: "Touma lost his hand by something that Izzard created.Why would Touma's hand reappear because of that?"

So, what you're saying is that Izzard ripping Stiyl's flesh off and killing him was only an illusion because it came from his mind, but blades that also came from his mind would be able to create a lasting cut? That doesn't make any sense.

Also, seeing as this episode takes place in the first few volumes of the LN, I don't get why you'd use something from the 22nd LN to defend it. I apologize beforehand if you had a really specific reason for quoting it, but as I'm still early on in the show, I'd really rather not read anything from the very end, even though I intensely dislike some of it. The Sisters arc was a lot better, though, so I'm hoping the show gets better as a whole.
TheAshmanComethJul 5, 2014 5:17 PM
Jul 5, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
The explanations you want wont make it(both magic an dmagicians) more believable, that is the thing.You want them just for the sake of having them.

You failing to see the reason behind it isnt bad writing.

You know a lot of patients that are AWAKE during such an operation?Touma knows only what he was told.
The doctor is calling it a fantasy BECAUSE he didnt do anything himself.The manga and the anime dont diverge at all, I have no idea what you are talking about.
I dont understand what is difficult o understand from what I am saying. Touma's hand didnt regrow because Izzard was defeated.Period.It regrow itself with NO relation to Izzard's powers.

Styil never died,he was kept alive with all his skin removed.
The blades were created by his thoughts not the cut.The cut happened naturally.That is the difference.

The reason why I quote volume 22 is because of the issue with the hand.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Nov 15, 2008

146 by whitebeartigtig »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Nov 8, 2008

200 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 4:40 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2008

151 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 3:50 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 25, 2008

157 by whitebeartigtig »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Oct 18, 2008

159 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 24, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.