Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 18, 2013 9:13 AM

Aug 2011
Such a warm episode! I'm not sure who looked more amazing, Shiina or Aoyama. They both looked incredible for the occasion.

I'm very satisfied Aoyama got some quiet time with Sorata. It's predictable that Shiina will try to get his attention sooner or later but damn, I really felt sorry for Aoyama during the ending scenes. I understand Jin's feelings toward Misaki but it seems like she's not recovering well from it.
Jan 18, 2013 9:17 AM

Oct 2012
Dako said:
Such a warm episode! I'm not sure who looked more amazing, Shiina or Aoyama. They both looked incredible for the occasion.

I'm very satisfied Aoyama got some quiet time with Sorata. It's predictable that Shiina will try to get his attention sooner or later but damn, I really felt sorry for Aoyama during the ending scenes. I understand Jin's feelings toward Misaki but it seems like she's not recovering well from it.

Pretty much what I though, I kinda wish Sorata would end up with Aoyama, but it doesn't seem likely though :( An amazing episode, looking forward to next week! :)
Jan 18, 2013 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
That episode was okay and all...10/10
LOVE TRIANGLES MAN, LOVE TRIANGLES!
Jan 19, 2013 2:00 AM
Jan 2013
s2012k1993 said:

I think Jin is a much more complex character than just another generic character with an inferiority complex. At the beginning of the series, he was clearly annoyed that producers were asking him to hand over Misaki to them because of his writing doesn't match Misaki's skills. Remember the scenes when he vented his anger on Sorata (the infamous "I would fuck Misaki silly" quote). Back then, he clearly had an inferiority complex (AlexGK is right on the money), but he's clearly changed from then. He comes clean with Misaki's sister, breaks up with all his hook-ups and studies for his reach college.

At first sight, it would seem he is trying to come to terms with his inferiority complex. I think instead that he doesn't want each other to limit their potential. Why? Suppose Jin still feels inferior to Misaki. Then, Jin must believe he cannot care for Misaki, especially regarding Misaki's decisions because she is superior to him. As Ajunky points out, then Jin must either eat his inferiority complex or be so annoyed that he abandons Misaki. Jin does avoid Misaki, but he also says that he wants Misaki to stay just the way she is, implying he is going to come back for her. This leaves us with a contradiction, implying that Jin doesn't have an inferiority complex.

I think Jin believes that if he commits to his relationship with Misaki, he is going to limit her potential. She deserves better than just working with his scripts. Unfortunately, Misaki values her love for Jin more than her potential for anime. Jin thinks he can find an equilibrium between the two.

----

Jin has taken steps to make himself respectable in the eyes of Misaki. I instead think that Jin doesn't want Misaki to have regrets. Make it not just a choice between love and potential, but something "grey."

great post! i've kinda interpreted it this way, as well. i was trying to say something like this in the threads for last week's episode, but don't think it came off as clearly. if misaki had to choose between her career and jin (i.e., love and potential), i feel like there's a good chance she'd choose jin.

jin's probably been my favorite character throughout the series. his actions since maybe the 3rd or 4th episode have been pretty realistic and sensible, i think... sure i'm in the minority there though. too often are (successful) relationships oversimplified in anime: he likes her, she likes him, BAM happy couple. good to see someone dealing with a more complicated internal situation.
Jan 19, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2012
I liked it but it always saddens me when I see more Mashiro and Sorata development, since I am a much bigger fan of Nanami.
Jan 19, 2013 10:00 AM

May 2008
Manga-Raven said:
I like the anime up until Shiina does something f*cked up. She is the only character I hate in this anime -.-

I want Nanami to tell Sorata her feelings.
I know the feeling, dude! Fuck Shiina!! Really want SorataxNanami ending, but it probably won't be like that.. >_>
Jan 19, 2013 11:19 AM

May 2009
Jonas said:
Manga-Raven said:
I like the anime up until Shiina does something f*cked up. She is the only character I hate in this anime -.-

I know the feeling, dude! Fuck Shiina!! Really want SorataxNanami ending, but it probably won't be like that.. >_>

Hahaha, you really believe in that?

Seriously, it's like with people who thought Ami or Minori will win.
Jan 19, 2013 3:32 PM

Oct 2012
Manga-Raven said:

ha...I find this post funny. Weather or not she tells her feelings to him or not, we all know who's gonna be the winner in the end

Jan 19, 2013 8:00 PM

Jun 2010
I really hate to be a party pooper but I want to remind my fellow users that every episode thread begins with this sentence: THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Don't post spoilers that go beyond the episode in question, even if you label it as a spoiler. Just don't do it. I click on spoilers thinking they might be pictures or spoilers from the episode, and I believe a lot of people do this. Thank you.

Regarding this episode, I'm very pleasantly surprised with how this anime has turned out. I almost dropped it thinking that it would be cheap ecchi but it's so sweet. I feel bad for Aoyama, but should she not have realized a while ago that Shiina and Sorata have special feelings for each other?
Jan 19, 2013 9:08 PM

Dec 2012
Wistala said:
I feel bad for Aoyama, but should she not have realized a while ago that Shiina and Sorata have special feelings for each other?

No she should have realized that sorata isn't worth her affection.
Jan 19, 2013 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
Wistala said:
I feel bad for Aoyama, but should she not have realized a while ago that Shiina and Sorata have special feelings for each other?

No she should have realized that sorata isn't worth her affection.
Besides that guy who confessed to her is 10 TIMES BETTER than Kanda.

FUCK KANDA! Let him be with Mashiro. That guy who likes Nanami is better than him anyway IMO and from his looks.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 20, 2013 4:32 AM

May 2008
bastek66 said:
Jonas said:
Manga-Raven said:

Hahaha, you really believe in that?

Seriously, it's like with people who thought Ami or Minori will win.
I know, I know.. That's why I said "but it probably won't be like that.. >_>", sorry if it didn't make any sense.
Jan 20, 2013 6:43 PM

Sep 2008
A lot of things bothered me in this episode. Like Sorata being an assface again.

I didn't really feel much watching it even though I probably should have. Guess J.C Staff messed up.
Jan 20, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2011
Sorata being an idiot bothered me too... :/

But still 4/5.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2013 3:05 AM

Apr 2009
Special OP! Fitting, for it was the day of everyone's personal decisive battles.

Jin and Misaki's relationship is truly complicated. Maybe even messed up. It's driving him crazy, it's driving her crazy. Jin's love for her is something both pure and cruel, I'd say. So much to the point of cheating on her and ignoring her feelings.

As someone from Nanami's camp, I had a feeling it was going to be a losing, uphill battle. Nevertheless, I will not waver regardless of the outcome. I did like how Nanami kept her composure all the while seeing with her own two eyes and hearing with her own two ears how much Sorata cared for Mashiro.

Judging from what appears to be Sorata's father talking in the preview, he took Mashiro, Nanami and Misaki with him home while Sakurasou was closed for the year's end. Should be interesting comedy-wise as Yuuko would be there too.
Jan 21, 2013 4:02 AM

Nov 2012
tsudecimo said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
tsudecimo said:
mystik said:
Getting with Shiina is just way too predictable and unexciting. She's like a walking cliche.

So your suggesting Aoyama's character is original? If every character who was the "obvious" pick to win was automatically made to be a bad character simply because them winning was predictable how many good characters in anime do you think would be left? Many times the winner is obvious, the point in watching is to see how they get there. Before you call Shiina a walking cliche, why don't you try listing the amount of characters like her and then right next to it list the amount of characters like Aoyama, which list of similiar characters do you honestly think will be bigger?

omg not this again... why do you have to bring aoyama into this, we get it , it has been talked about to death in the shina vs aoyama thread.
i just don't like shina other than her funny parts i basicly hate her , well im not gonna force myself into this anime ( and i heard dvd sales are shit so im happy *evil grin* )

Not liking Shiina is a personal preference and completely respectable. Just as respectable as not having to force yourself into this anime. But you seem to be keeping yourself busy awfully lot with an anime that you say you don't really like, as to the point that you are happy that its dvd sales are not going too well.
Shouldn't you be spending your time to other forums? (or at least to other threads that don't involve an anime you clearly state your non-preference to?)
Jan 22, 2013 1:35 PM

Jan 2012
The slow version of days of dash, I think, that plays at around the 18th minute... Does anyone have a link/youtube vid/downloadlink or at least the title so I can search?

Been looking for that version, but haven't been able to find it sadly...
Jan 29, 2013 4:22 AM
Aug 2012
Great episode =)
Poor Misaki =( ... she already did everything... but Jin... -.-
Love the Shiina & Sorata moment at the end XDb
And still don't care about Nanami~

Jan 30, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2011
Wowowowow. Unbelievable, I actually like Aoyama a bit more now than Shiina

Misaki = Aoyama now
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 30, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2007
Too much problems for christmas. But so... I was waiting a kiss with Shiina and Sorata.
Jan 31, 2013 6:06 PM

Jan 2012
Aoyama is so girly in this episode. I love it! lol
Jan 31, 2013 10:24 PM

Sep 2011
ONce again, it is surprisingly how good this show is
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 31, 2013 11:18 PM

Jun 2012
Definitely a more serious episode, I loved it. Poor Nanami though, being in love with Sorata and seeing him and Mashiro hugging.

Oh, and this is the cutest face I have ever seen.

Feb 22, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
I really don't get what Jin's "problem" with Misaki is. If he loves he, why doesn't he want to be with her? He's only hurting her unnecessarily.
Mar 7, 2013 9:21 PM

Sep 2012
such a depressing episode,Mashiro and Nanami wer looking toooooo good this episode.
fufufufu
Mar 10, 2013 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, I took it serious but it lacked impact for some reason...
Jin is being really stupid, why would you force yourself to "wait" and hurt yourself and the girl you love in the process? It just doesn't make sense.
Sorata is being a dick... He should really decide what he wants to do instead of trying to start a harem.
I want to see more Ryuunosuke and Rita kinda stuff, that always cracks me up.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 27, 2013 5:45 AM

Nov 2008
cladinpink said:
I really don't get what Jin's "problem" with Misaki is. If he loves he, why doesn't he want to be with her? He's only hurting her unnecessarily.

Probably inferior complex. He wants to achieve something so he becomes as "good" as Misaki. He did say he doesn't want Misaki to see him as just someone she loves.. more like he wants to be recognised as a person with achievements.

Anyway, at this stage it seems like it's already obvious who Sorata chooses. And Mashiro is slowly getting to know what "love" is too. I do somehow pity Nanami though. >_<
Mar 30, 2013 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
damn, i can't say i love it, but i can't say i hate it. if i were sorata i'd never leave Nanami like that! seriously, anyone agree with me?? if i were him, i'd definitly go for nanami. maybe shiina is cuter and than nanami, but for some reason i love nanami.. anyway, 5/5 for this eps :))
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
Mar 30, 2013 3:23 AM

Mar 2013
jjistensai said:
damn, i can't say i love it, but i can't say i hate it. if i were sorata i'd never leave Nanami like that! seriously, anyone agree with me?? if i were him, i'd definitly go for nanami. maybe shiina is cuter and than nanami, but for some reason i love nanami.. anyway, 5/5 for this eps :))
I love anime, life is soooo wonderful there! life there is just too wonderful, too happy.. they got friend, love, power, adventure, etc... in real life, wake up, school, sport, go home, eat, play video games, watch anime, sleep.. every day was always the same.... i wish i can get out of this boredom as soon as possible
Apr 2, 2013 6:34 AM

Sep 2011
Aw man, what an episode! Christmas truly brings out the best of any anime. *-*
Apr 2, 2013 5:14 PM

Aug 2012
That's why I hate love triangle ...haha

still great episode :) I started to like the new ending song
Apr 3, 2013 3:50 PM

Sep 2012
zeldas12 said:
Definitely a more serious episode, I loved it. Poor Nanami though, being in love with Sorata and seeing him and Mashiro hugging.

Oh, and this is the cutest face I have ever seen.

just seeing? i bet Nanami heard their chat to & all of it, she was no close to not to hear!!!
Apr 3, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2012
cladinpink said:

he feels inferior to her, that hes not good enough for her, that he needs to get better before he cant accept her love until then, this is the shorter & simple way to explain it, i can do longer do, i think :D
Apr 3, 2013 11:33 PM

Mar 2012
This was definitely an improvement over the last episode, but it remained thoroughly inconsistent, only ever elevating itself to the quality it typically possessed throughout the first arc during the relatively compelling moments that solely focused on Sorata and Mashiro’s relationship, particularly the final scene, which was a pretty satisfying and touching moment. Though quite mediocre in quality, this episode was reasonably well-paced, deftly shifting between an abundance of necessary dynamics within the narrative. Of course, the biggest weakness of this episode, aside from the contrived dramatics, was Nanami’s pointless interaction with Sorata towards the end of the episode.

The opening sequence and another of a similar nature towards the end were quite well-directed, in which the thoughts of several characters were momentarily touched upon, skillfully weaving a plethora of individualistic emotions into compelling vignettes. As such, the opening essentially established the romantic, yet slightly melancholic, tone that would permeate the following developments. This fleeting depiction of their introspective thoughts illustrated that Sorata, even upon waiting for Aoyama to appear, was thinking only of Mashiro. I’d love to assume that this moment, along with Sorata and Mashiro’s final conversation, foreshadows a necessary progression in the narrative, but it remains unlikely, since seemingly every proper development that Sorata and Mashiro experience proceeds to immediately be followed by a pointless return to forcing Mashiro into the periphery while Aoyama continues to indulge the farcical mirage of her perpetually unrequited feelings ever being reciprocated, as evidently illustrated by her dull interactions with Sorata, all of which possess a distinctly one-sided nature.

Mashiro and Sorata’s poignant conversation toward the end of the episode was easily my favorite sequence, as it illustrated a furtherance in the intriguing development for Mashiro’s character, while also illuminating the highly noticeable, yet still unrealized, romance between them. It was essentially a confession of sorts, which, though terrific, will make the imminent regression quite unrealistic. However, I continue to greatly enjoy the rather slow development of Sorata’s feelings for Mashiro, as, once again, this emotional flourish was illuminated by several distinct moments, partially depicted by Sorata’s blushing reaction towards Mashiro after first noticing her wearing a dress. Sorata’s momentary expression strongly alludes to the clear dichotomy between his hardly realized romantic feelings for Mashiro and his comfortable friendship with Aoyama. Also, though disappointingly brief, it provided a very satisfying glimpse of Aoyama’s inevitable tears.

Sorata, though displaying slight development prior to the thirteenth episode, has been portrayed as a character devoid of substantial maturation throughout the last two, since his unjustified anger towards Mashiro isn’t even derived from a singularly legitimate reason, but rather a petty excuse for him to smother her with his petulant indignations. The opening interaction between Sorata and Mashiro was thoughtlessly cruel and undeniably indicative of self-interest and nothing more, which is quite disappointing, since his development was progressing quite satisfactorily prior to this second arc. As such, Sorata was rather unlikable throughout this episode, particularly during the first half, as his impulsive tirades at nearly every word Mashiro spoke were ridiculously excessive and needlessly irritating, distinctly transitioning past what initially was an understandable response into a repetition of highly unsympathetic tendencies. Following several odd reactions toward Mashiro’s kindness, I was thoroughly expecting and hoping for an apology of some sort, which, unfortunately and inexplicably, never truly arrived, much to the detriment of his characterization in this episode. Though I was rather satisfied in the manner with which this particular development was resolved, it was definitely the most contrived and exceedingly dramatic complication in the show up to this point, aside from Aoyama’s absurd decision to miraculously enter Sakurasou.

Aoyama’s “date” with Sorata was, predictably, the least interesting aspect of the entire episode, as their dynamic is entirely absent of romantic chemistry, instead relying on a repetition of banal affections from an oblivious Aoyama. Essentially, this momentarily detracted from the effectiveness of the episode as a whole, since it appeared, yet again, to be infused into the progression of the episode for the sole purpose of reestablishing the unfortunate realization that Nanami does, in fact, tangentially remain relevant to some weakly defined “triangle’. This is, of course, nonsense, but it continues to disappointingly permeate nearly every episode. Aoyama’s occasionally denied, yet strongly felt, hopes for an elevated relationship with a Sorata that is noticeably dismissive of their “date” and seemingly connected to Mashiro in a particularly romantic fashion are absurdly naïve, as though she’s hopelessly clinging onto an inevitably illusory affection, which appears to be one of the only elements within her characterization that has ever existed. As such, these monotonous excursions into Aoyama’s romantic aspirations are consistently illuminated as meaningless diversions from the narrative.

Jin’s confession to Misaki was nice, so it’s unfortunate that it was eventually undercut by the melancholic conclusion following the ED. I’m really hoping that the proclivity for riddling their relationship with a plethora of avoidable complications is heavily diminished soon, since this repetitious element is nearly as perplexing as Aoyama’s continued interference in the development of Mashiro and Sorata‘s inevitable relationship. Though this episode was practically absent of any particularly effective humor, Sorata’s exaggerated reaction to Aoyama was pretty amusing.

This episode was rather well-directed, displaying a marked improvement over the last, as it handled the material with a surprising touch of emotional resonance. The animation was excellent throughout, especially during Mashiro and Sorata’s conversation by the fountain. Musically, though the selections are rather sparse, this episode was quite good, as they typically complemented the moment they were accompanying, such as Misaki’s conversation with Mashiro. The outro was really effective as well.

All in all, though this episode was merely mediocre, Sakurasou has deteriorated considerably following the excellent conclusion to the first arc, displaying an unnecessary tendency towards perpetuating a thoroughly tiresome stagnancy within the narrative. It remains quite capable of producing enjoyable interactions or an occasional moment of heightened emotions, but there’s hardly any consistency within the story, as it illustrates an inability to properly transition from one meaningful development to the next. It appears, unfortunately, that Mashiro’s prevalence has been increasingly diminished following the twelfth episode, in favor of a heightened focus on Aoyama, which is an altogether flawed approach. This momentary tendency seems entirely borne from a ridiculous inclination towards manufacturing an unnecessary “balance” in the narrative, since Aoyama’s presence in the story will inevitably be extinguished long before Mashiro’s. I’d likely appreciate this direction if it actually created any sort of substantial tension. Instead, she merely appears to be an insignificant hindrance to the development of Sorata and Mashiro’s relationship and the necessary progression of several elements within the story; both of which are far more integral and compelling than Aoyama’s trite and unmistakably pandering interactions with Sorata.
Apr 9, 2013 9:14 PM

Feb 2012
bravo JC Staff, bravo.
This episode was cute and heartwarming
Apr 10, 2013 12:34 AM

Sep 2012
Poor Nanami...
Misaki! D:
Lol @ Maid-chan and Rita XDD
Apr 11, 2013 11:08 AM
May 2010
Does anyone knows where to find the op single of this ep? :( I can't find it anywhere u_u
Apr 29, 2013 7:22 PM

Mar 2013
NHS-KEMISH said:
Does anyone knows where to find the op single of this ep? :( I can't find it anywhere u_u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqaWpWP-nZg the title is "I call your name again" by Mariko Nakatsu, she's the voice actor of Aoyama Nanami
jjistensaiApr 29, 2013 7:40 PM
Apr 29, 2013 7:38 PM

Mar 2013
jjistensai said:
NHS-KEMISH said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqaWpWP-nZg the title is "I call your name again" by Mariko Nakatsu, she's the voice actor of Aoyama Nanami
my favorite song in this series
Apr 30, 2013 2:36 AM

May 2009
What's point of qouting yourself and double posting?
May 2, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2013
I really loved the ending but I just hated how Sorata was acting like a douche bag, dude was legit pissing me off than he stops being a jerk for passing the first stage and getting to do a presentation zzz. I wonder what Aoyama feels after seeing Mashiro and Sorata at the fountain :/
May 7, 2013 7:58 AM
May 2013
I just rewatched this episode after I've looked some things up

Is this where they became 'officially' a couple or was it in episode 12 at the airport?
Can't seem to find information about this..

10/10 cute shiina, poor nanami :p
May 10, 2013 5:49 AM

May 2012
Epic episode full of great development, especially loved the scene where Jin said he loved Misaki! The ending was ow so sweet as well, and Nanami trying her best to show her feelings but it might turn out sad for her in the end! Either way loved this episode lets see what's next!
May 10, 2013 12:52 PM
Nov 2012
The starting with Mesaki and Jin was so nice but at the end. I almost felt the pain of Mesaki. I seriously feel sorry for that poor soul.

Aoyama definitely looked pretty in this episode and it was sad to see her notice Sorata hugging Mashiro :( but they did look good as a couple.
May 26, 2013 1:36 AM
Apr 2013
Awwwh. This was such an heart warming, sweet episode.Nanami gets a date with Kanda, and Mashiro shows feelings for Kanda. ;D. ALSO YES JIN FINALLY TELLS MISAKI HE LOVED HER.WOOOOOOOOOOO! Freakin' awesome episode.
Jun 9, 2013 11:12 AM

Sep 2011
I'm glad they made up :) Though unfortunately that wasn't a confession, but I hope this might start something :S
Mashiro was cute and adorable as always. I felt really sad for her even though she isn't really at fault here, she just doesn't know how to deal with people like that :(
The animation was even more beautiful than before, Mashiro looked so amazing in that dress, especially when they were out there in the snow with the lights from the fountain and Mashiro looking sad in a cute way :3

Poor Nanami, I guess, but I still want Mashiro to end up with Sorata.

Also poor Misaki :/ At least Jin somewhat confessed to her. But here's still hoping that they will get together by the end :)

I'm also glad that Sorata's entry got accepted.
RazielZeroJun 9, 2013 11:15 AM
Jul 11, 2013 8:08 AM

May 2013
Man that was a pretty good episode, Kanda and Nanami going on a "date", Mashrio making up with Kanda, and Misaki getting all depressed again. I wonder what Jin was planning with the ring...Anyways, looks like all 3 girls are staying at Kanda's home during the Sakurasou closure?
Aug 6, 2013 6:52 PM
Jul 2010
Really good episode but seriously Kanda, how can you handle a girl like Mashiro... Nanami FTW.
Aug 15, 2013 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Why does the sweet, caring, well developed girl who loves the MC ALWAYS get shit on in anime?

Assuming he picks Mashiro I might just go break a bunch of holes in my walls.

Why the fuck would anyone pick a mentally handicapped husk of their best friend JUST BECAUSE she is pretty?

GOD
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.