Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 12, 2013 9:23 AM

Mar 2008
ftghb said:
I fail to see the point of Orion. Someone needs to kill him.....if I lost my memories and woke up, the last person I would trust is a world spirit fairie or watever....not to mention that piece of shit fairie was responsible for the amnesia. I understand she lost her memories, but did she lose her sense too? Why is this fairie responsible for broadcasting everything she thinks and does? Seriously, I hope Orion is gone for good

Lol! Poor Orion. xD I hope the anime will finish up with the explanation for Orion as well.
He is actually with the heroine for a purpose which he does not know himself.

I really like Orion! I think people will appreciate him more in the game though.
I mean, Heroine does not have a voice there so he is quite a nice companion. ^^
And he gives funny comments from time to time. :D

Feb 13, 2013 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
I'm confused... and only watching this for its amazing animation. It's too bad such artistic skill is wasted on such a poor story.

The "heroine" keeps relying on Orion, mindlessly doing whatever he tells her to, and her quiet, dismissive and soft-spoken demeanor is apparently the secret to enthralling the whole male species.
Yuck, this couldn't be more ridiculous. But alas, the animation is so exquisitely beautiful!
Feb 13, 2013 11:31 PM

Nov 2008
ftghb said:
I fail to see the point of Orion. Someone needs to kill him.....if I lost my memories and woke up, the last person I would trust is a world spirit fairie or watever....not to mention that piece of shit fairie was responsible for the amnesia. I understand she lost her memories, but did she lose her sense too? Why is this fairie responsible for broadcasting everything she thinks and does? Seriously, I hope Orion is gone for good

That's so cruel. Orion-haters suck. >:(

Feb 18, 2013 11:28 AM

Sep 2012
The whole damn staff for a cafe is spontaneously going on vacation for bonding time?? Who the hell does that? And the fashion, lol. It's pretty, but it feels so out of place.

And Orion's presence really only makes MC's lack of character that much more pronounced. He does all of the thinking for her and points out the most obvious things. It's amazing she was able to function on her own beforehand.

I'm sure this story works as an otome game, but it's not suited as an anime.
Jul 7, 2013 1:51 PM

May 2012
She survived falling from that cliff? Well that's damn impressive, also that end with that kiss was interesting, I wonder what kind of relationship they have... well lets see what's next and what that green haired dude have to do with everything!
Jul 11, 2013 5:11 AM

Jan 2008
That was an interesting episode so does that make shin a criminal in the time line she was just in or the one she is now I really dont know i do like this anime though well so far at least. Other then the way she talks other then that i like the series so far i sure hope it explains the whole Cards part of it well the suits at least why each of them has something to do with one of them but all in all i give it a 8 out of 10
Jul 11, 2013 11:29 AM

Apr 2010
Well I got to say. I'm quite confused. Episode one took place on 4 august, now episode two ends on 1 august.

Was she dreaming or something? I don't get it.

Those marks at Shin's collar bone are bothersome. . . what the hell are they? I sure hope they're not moles >_>' . . . .

But that kiss was cuuuuuute!
Nov 23, 2013 6:03 AM

Jan 2012
SLOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

don't know if I can take this shitty pace with 1 min of real plot every 20+ min much longer

goddammit...

she's prob living in parallel or alternate universe or some shit for all i care...
flaxman85Nov 23, 2013 6:27 AM
Dec 2, 2013 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
On one hand, I really like the atmosphere. On the other, it's so very slow-paced I couldn't find the strength to keep up. But it's still interesting, so I'll just continue and see what happens next.

~ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ꜱᴇᴛ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴡᴀꜰᴜᴡᴀ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ~
Dec 18, 2013 12:29 PM

Aug 2007
My guess is that is best experienced as a visual novel.

It's a bit messy so far... And pretty bland.

Dec 28, 2013 11:57 PM

Jan 2013
Well then, that kiss was unexpected! I don't know which one is my favorite yet but the one with the clove tattoo under his eye said something along the lines of 'it doesn't work on you does it?' or something like that in the last episode. I wonder what he meant by that.

What's up with the guy with the long green hair too? She's met him before but he obviously doesn't work at the store so hmmm... he's following her for some reason.
Mar 19, 2014 10:36 AM

Feb 2014
wow that's rare for a kiss :D But i like shin more anyway let's see if i'm going to changer my mind in the next episode xD

May 4, 2014 8:15 PM

Sep 2013
itsvero said:
Orion needs to shut the flip up

so slow. the girl seems like she has zero thoughts going on in her head whatsoever, only orion has an opinion and commentary (about everything...)
Nov 30, 2014 5:32 PM

Apr 2014
the main female is an idiot, lol.
May 31, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
The confusion goes on. Atm I don't really get what's going, but that makes it more interesting.

Wow that kiss was a nice scene <3

Shin fav male character! Where is Orion?
Natsu88Jun 14, 2015 6:34 PM

Jun 7, 2015 8:21 PM

Oct 2014
I think i know where this show heading...
Dec 4, 2015 12:12 PM

May 2014
This anime is soooo slow paced. The first 3 quarters were also kinda boring but the ending was superb :D
Feb 9, 2016 7:09 AM

Aug 2015
Well, I don't understand anything! She is in past now? Where is Orion? I don't get it!!!!
Feb 17, 2017 6:43 PM

May 2013
Ooouuuuu~ first kiss-- locked! XD

Deng. The heroine needs to chill. That was only a fragment of her memory showing her Shin confessing that he "killed a man." It could mean something entirely different from how it sounds.. And even if he did kill a man, he obviously cares for her, so she doesn't need to freak out when he goes near her like that. Rude >.>
Mar 5, 2021 11:08 PM

Jan 2021
GOD THE COSTUMES..... WHY ARE THEY ALL DRESSED LIKE CLOWNS AT LEAST MAKE THE OUTFITS MATCH IF THEY'RE THAT RIDICULOUS

Also, definitely don't expect much from the bland, uninteresting main character. ah well. I will stick around for the guys.
Sep 29, 2021 3:56 AM
Sep 2021
I like Mine,she's cute.

Okay so,if I understood correctly what happened,she died.. and everytime she die, she wake up in another timeline ? And in this one,shes dating Shin. That's what I think anyway.

Still not a masterpiece,it wad okay.

3/5
Sep 19, 2022 3:48 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This still is confusing. So until now nothing much happened. Also why the mixed memories? What was that for? o.ö
But ye guess we going for the Shin route then? We went back to august 1st but she remembers stuff ... this makes no sense. NO SENSE.

Dec 5, 2023 3:26 PM

Aug 2022
Impressive! Currently on my third playthrough of the visual novel, and the anime has me absolutely hooked, teetering on the edge of suspense. I find myself uncertain whether I truly understand what's unfolding! The routes have been seamlessly woven together, creating the sensation of a compelling plot beneath a series of scenes that, at the moment, generate more questions than answers. Exactly as it should be! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

A quirky detail that amuses me is the inclusion of flashbacks for all the love interests except for Toma, and I find it to be a wise choice XD Ending the episode with a kiss from the series' best tsundere boy was the cherry on top! Eagerly anticipating more Shin in the next episode! ❤️
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.