Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2013 6:51 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, G-Maru's disappearance sure was interesting but in the end it's a happy ending and unfortunately a lackluster ending in my opinion, Kawashita should've shown us the ero mangaka Aruto.

Ichigo 100% was her only big hit, I wish her more success with her next work, G-Maru wasn't really bad, it's just that it didn't try to be great.
Jan 3, 2013 12:55 AM

Aug 2008
true, even the climax was anticlimatic. you have aruto going back in time constantly only to have g-maru come back from his penalty time or something like that.

the manga did indeed give me a few laughs, but i was expecting a lot more impacting heart soothing/thriller moments.

they kind of left the boy that caused aruto to become an ero mangaka hanging, though i feel like it's g-maru who visited her earlier, making a time paradox - the fan having created the mangaka
Jan 4, 2013 4:08 PM

Nov 2009
The whole manga really wasn't that big of a deal so having such a lackluster ending wasn't unexpected. Still, it was enjoyable. I don't think this is Kawashita Mizuki's forte, though. She has amazing drawings with such fine details in them with which she can portray emotions so well (Ichigo 100%). It's sad to see that she's been reduced to an ecchi machine, creating short stories about panties.

I hope her next work will be more grandiose.
Jan 6, 2013 10:32 PM
Dec 2009
wow looks like g maru is finally over. i felt like this series wasnt going anywhere but I am going to miss aruto and her crazy adventures sucks to see this series go because I always like the comedy and the enjoyment it has. It left out some things but oh well.

I wonder what her next work is going to be since its confirmed to watch out for her next work. I really hope her next work is more worked out than this one.
Mar 16, 2021 5:33 PM
Jan 2017
This manga was kinda hit or miss. some of the chapters were funny others seemed like generic fanservice overall I'd give it a 5/10.
It was funny and endearing at times but seemed a bit too dull at some parts
Apr 14, 12:10 PM

Jun 2017
cute end to the story.Unknowingly they formed a close bond .
6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » G-Maru Edition Chapter 12 Discussion

vansonbee - Jul 7, 2012

5 by Opal_Shrike »»
Feb 27, 2013 11:19 AM

Poll: » G-Maru Edition Chapter 5 Discussion

gutsyGumshoe - Sep 10, 2011

2 by gutsyGumshoe »»
Jan 2, 2013 9:33 PM

Poll: » G-Maru Edition Chapter 15 Discussion

Zhou - Jan 2, 2013

0 by Zhou »»
Jan 2, 2013 6:34 AM

Poll: » G-Maru Edition Chapter 14 Discussion

Zhou - Jan 2, 2013

0 by Zhou »»
Jan 2, 2013 6:22 AM

Poll: » G-Maru Edition Chapter 13 Discussion

Zhou - Jan 2, 2013

0 by Zhou »»
Jan 2, 2013 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.