Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 2:28 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved the part where they beat the shit out of those filthy commies.

Great manga. Great people. Great man

10/10
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jan 17, 2014 4:05 PM

Sep 2012
I was bored. I read this and I confirm it's mediocre.
May 9, 2014 6:59 PM
Jan 2014
I want moar. Needs second season. 9/10
|My current achievements /// What the olden times taught me|

Best Anime Opening, all arguments invalid.
Second Best OP down here

Jan 3, 2015 9:30 PM

Aug 2013
That ending was rather abrupt but truly resonated powerfully.

The rest, of course, is history.
Apr 28, 2015 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
Hey this wasn't half bad.
May 28, 2016 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
I will finish this manga just for 1 week.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever
enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker,
or smarter. Everything is within.
Everything is exists.
Seek nothing outside of yourself
" - Musashi
miyamoto
Jul 2, 2017 8:04 PM
Jul 2018
Redth_SA said:
Wuuuuuut, that was the end? I want mooooooore!!! This manga is awesome, everyone should read this. It should get an anime adaptation...
Why do you keep deleting my comments about the nazi dictator, the despicable ideology and resulting atrocities committed in his name? Why do you host his glorifying portrait among your list of favourite people but remove the symbols of commemoration for the victims of his regime?

Were you aware of Menachem Taffel, his life and how it was ended, when you added Hitler to your list?

For Hitler, the end came much too late - for this manga too the end came much later than necessary. Hitler, this failure of a man, only put a bullet in his own head after he had brought wide spread destruction to Germany. A twelve year reich of failed visions ending a few days after his suicide - the only worthwhile act of his life - neither of which should have lasted that long either.

... and that comment now gone too. What might be a good place to start a conversation to make a MAL member realize that Adolf Hitler is not someone to add to an anime profile page to glorify and attempt to revive his failed regime? If there is no response to attempts to engage and no answer even here how could someone be persuaded to take this glorifying portrait down from their channel? Apparently it is not always enough to remind of Menachem Taffel's life and how it was ended. Would you require something on a bigger scale than the reminder of one person and his immediate family? Might something like a conversation about the implications of the Korherr Report perhaps be more persuasive?

If a reader of this manga can be found "sieg heil'ing" their way around the forum then it too has failed in its objectives.
removed-userJul 3, 2017 1:34 AM
Jan 24, 2018 9:06 PM
Oct 2017
So I was bored and though why not read this, ehh what can I say it’s pretty average, the art was shitty
Nov 11, 2018 12:34 PM
Jan 2016
Based and redpilled.
Apr 4, 2019 7:48 AM

Apr 2016
It was really slow at first and I thought it would just be propaganda on the Jewish side with oy vey muh holocaust, but then it really picked up and gave a fair shake and explained Hitler's reasoning for creating an Aryan state. Not to the degree of his book or his transcribed speeches but it was a good beginner red pill. The ending chapter really was emotional and powerful and there is no mention of death camps, just mass deportation as is what happened historically.

removed-user said:
Redth_SA said:
Wuuuuuut, that was the end? I want mooooooore!!! This manga is awesome, everyone should read this. It should get an anime adaptation...
Why do you keep deleting my comments about the nazi dictator, the despicable ideology and resulting atrocities committed in his name? Why do you host his glorifying portrait among your list of favourite people but remove the symbols of commemoration for the victims of his regime?

Were you aware of Menachem Taffel, his life and how it was ended, when you added Hitler to your list?

For Hitler, the end came much too late - for this manga too the end came much later than necessary. Hitler, this failure of a man, only put a bullet in his own head after he had brought wide spread destruction to Germany. A twelve year reich of failed visions ending a few days after his suicide - the only worthwhile act of his life - neither of which should have lasted that long either.

... and that comment now gone too. What might be a good place to start a conversation to make a MAL member realize that Adolf Hitler is not someone to add to an anime profile page to glorify and attempt to revive his failed regime? If there is no response to attempts to engage and no answer even here how could someone be persuaded to take this glorifying portrait down from their channel? Apparently it is not always enough to remind of Menachem Taffel's life and how it was ended. Would you require something on a bigger scale than the reminder of one person and his immediate family? Might something like a conversation about the implications of the Korherr Report perhaps be more persuasive?

If a reader of this manga can be found "sieg heil'ing" their way around the forum then it too has failed in its objectives.

>profile 404
OWNED
Jun 21, 2019 11:10 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty good depiction of how Hitler got the power to support him, but I must say it was rather short and to fast paced.

Nov 26, 2020 8:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, such a shame it did an abrupt end. However, as a backstory of Hitler, i say, this one had a good point. Let alone a bad past. Lets not be a bad people like him, or the bad community like he said before. Choose what you can, and i am out looking for the best answer too!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 14, 2021 7:32 AM

Jan 2019
I think one thing needs to be said: Nazism alone is a controversial topic. Any cultural propaganda about this moment in history will be questioned, but Waga Tousou is not the title that was wrong to be a promoter of Hitler's ideals.

In fact, manga was simply a piece of an evolution and demonstration of the history of one of the greatest mass leaders the world has ever had, whether you think it is good or not.

A great adaptation, for sure.
Aug 24, 2021 11:32 AM

Jan 2019
Reading this actually makes Hitler’s actions sort of explainable, I feel like I would’ve done the same things if I was put in his shoes.

Nov 22, 2021 11:28 PM

Nov 2020
What a cliffhanger. yo resurrect hitler just to continue this fucking manga.
Apr 10, 2022 9:18 AM

Dec 2020
So, Hitler became the leader of the Nazis...
And the rest is history...

This was a good summary of his life before joining the Nazi party and how he became its leader, considering that it was only ~ 100 pages long.
Sep 16, 2022 5:48 PM
Sep 2022
ameeeeei o desenvolvimento de personagem
Sep 17, 2022 5:06 AM
Mar 2022
a fast change from Ultranationalist to the most brutal idealism that born from a hobo
Jan 15, 2023 7:05 PM

Feb 2018
HEIL HITLER

10 characters
"Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does, wat does this mean? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions."
Jun 17, 2023 7:39 AM

Jun 2023
This was honestly pretty good. enjoyed it a lot

More topics from this board

» Why does this exist? ( 1 2 )

Purple_Gh0st24 - Apr 6, 2019

51 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 1, 8:08 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 26, 2022

24 by Spunkert »»
Apr 1, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Waga Tousou Chapter 3 Discussion

BryanBossling - Dec 27, 2012

4 by troilus_05s »»
Apr 10, 2022 2:35 AM

Poll: » Waga Tousou Chapter 2 Discussion

BryanBossling - Dec 27, 2012

7 by troilus_05s »»
Apr 10, 2022 2:07 AM

Poll: » Waga Tousou Chapter 1 Discussion

MayucchiYukie - Jun 6, 2011

9 by troilus_05s »»
Apr 10, 2022 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.