Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
ahmed_great2005 said:
I still believe that that dog is more helpful than sakura...
Yeah because Sakurakouji only said: "Ogami! Ogami! Ogami?" every 30 seconds or so for the first quarter of the episode then it became "Hitomi-sempai-dono you mustn't!, Hitomi-sempai-dono this-and-that" the rest of the episode. Come to think of it, that's all she was saying last episode too! Seriously? O_o Ah, I just broke a promise to myself to ignore Sakurakouji 's existence and just enjoy the episodes till the end. >_< My vote goes to the puppy as well! X-P

Anyway, on to the last episode.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 28, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2011
u2blah said:

Yeah pretty much. How many times is Hitomi gonna squeeze her neck before she dies? I don't see how Toki's reasoning made any sense, Hitomi's never has, and the other code breakers are as dense as rocks. Oh also, where the hell did Oogami's sudden powerup come from? That was pretty convenient after none of the other code breakers could even touch Hitomi...

I'm expecting some happy ending next episode where somehow the city is saved and the code breakers are free of Eden, and everyone lives happily ever after... I'm very unsatisfied with this anime story and characters.

What" You're saying Hitomi never made any sense? Are you fuucking serious? He is like the most relatable one in the whole damn show, among Code Breaker. He witness the downfall of his friends, caused by Eden, who used them for their own good, not actually protecting the weak, and never even get rid of true evil, that's not even good enough of a reason? The people he protected don't even know their existence, when he was at his lowest, agonizing, the people he protected were celebrating Christmas(?) happily with no worry at all. Put yourself in Hitomi's shoes, and tell me that he doesn't make sense at all, again.

So far best character in the anime is Hitomi, Yuuki is close second, and then follow by Toki. I really feel so bad for Toki, his conflicting feelings for his ass dad and his sister.

Heike and Yukihina deserve a honorable mention.

Anyone else is just.. trash.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 13, 2014 8:01 PM

May 2012
I knew that ring was a limiter! But boy hell is loose, things going to be so epic in the next and final episode!
Jan 23, 2014 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
Oh man when that ring came off...
My Candies:
Jun 2, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
Well Ogami, time to go Super Saiyan on his ass.
Oct 9, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2010
"Such power" LOL

It's so disappointing how all they're doing is beg Hitomi to stop, can't they do anything better?
Jun 18, 2015 5:17 PM

Sep 2014
Why can't I get a single episode where during a fight no body is yelling their stupid ass morals across the room?! Can you stop interrupting fights, sakura?! LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER. Also their clothes are as powerful as hulk's shorts. Lighting, explosions, doesn't matter that will not rip their clothes.
Oct 8, 2018 2:39 AM

Dec 2013
Is there even a point to Sakura knowing akido. The writers seem to have made the regrettable, and honestly idiotic, decision to completely remove that aspect of her character from the equation in favor of the damsel in distress treatment.

What a shame.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.

More topics from this board

» The purpose of the female lead.

RudeRedis - Jan 6

3 by Sekiro94 »»
Jan 6, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2012

78 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 3, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

102 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 1, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2012

222 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:56 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2012

163 by AyanAliShah »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.