Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 12, 2012 11:36 AM
Sep 2012
cephilis said:
Why can't they use the computer to force all the aircraft to land?

Because they cant do it simultanously to everysingle one in the world. It would give some one the time to stop them.
Dec 12, 2012 11:53 AM

May 2012
*Prepare for an explosion of immense proportions.*

I Was right!! i knew it!!!!!!!! she's gonna become an maniac kill thousands of people and and take over the world! Oh my fucking god that speech was just too perfect there are no words for how much i love this woman... the faces she pulls and the way she pulls them!!

I say she's gonna take over the world but. sadly, i don't think its gonna happen, because all of my favorite characters suffer horrible fates. I hope she's the exception but ill cry when she dies... :(
Dec 12, 2012 1:13 PM

Nov 2008
Konik said:
First of all, this plan wouldn't work. Why? In Africa people are killed in wars where there are no electronic weapons, no airplanes, new high tech tanks, or any other stuff, that her quantum computer would be able to hack. They use only guns. Wars would continue to exist, and they would become more bloody, than they are now. Because countries would need to use more soldiers, to do the same thing that they done using a precise air attack, or swift attack using tanks and armored vehicles.

Wars would continue to exist but the balance of power would change to those countries that have the most soldiers, and the most guns. The wars would look just like the World War I. Millions of soldiers fighting against each other in an endless standstill with bullets flying all around, and the life of a simple soldier worth almost nothing.

Episode is great but the whole idea is bullshit.

The idea itself might not actually be - this world in the meaning of humans thoughts and ideas on warfare- Where do you think Africa gets the majority of its military supplies and funds? Shed at least have a stranglehold on all imports of weapons and munitions ; so you arent using guns to shoot but guns to hit people with. And as for the west and far east electronic control and a strangle hold - its a way to 'force' peace with 'force' sounds hypocritical because it is. But while it wouldnt end all war it would likely force much of it to stop all be it not right away~ Unless people wanted to abandon all* of their current military equipment and that means naval - air and - ground that involves electronics (so all of it basically) and then try to rebuild a 1908 version of a military - and dont forget the factories around the globe are 'modernized electronic' they dont just have people on a simple assembly line to build a tank or a m16a3 heh (gotta play the DA)
Dec 12, 2012 3:17 PM

Nov 2011
When i saw the fire fight, cool.
The bath scene, great.
The end, WTH!??
Best ep

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 12, 2012 3:23 PM

May 2008
Man... after her "Proposal" to Jonah I felt like some sort of Death flag whent up and I guess I was right... was to obivious Jonah was gonna react like that.

And as for Koko's plan to stop war I have to agree with some of the previous posters. Its a stupid plan doomed to fail.

I mean we didint have anything like airplanes, UAVs and tanks during the Dark Ages or when the Roman empire ruled and we still waged war its just human nature. all Koko would do is eliminate the big advantage that highly advance nations have.

Doesnt mean i dont enjoy the serie I still give it a 9/10 atm.
Dec 12, 2012 4:00 PM

Mar 2012
Konik said:
Shiyumi said:
Our value nowadays differ from that time. For example, do you really expect USA will send their solders to fight that way (large casualty mental stress for solder). While it may be ironical, it fine when you kill hundred thousands people by bombing but if you do that manualy with thousands people, it will be "genocide crimes against humanity".

First of all, nowadays, the civilized countries use their massive military advantage as a way to prevent wars from happening. For example the middle east. If it weren't for the millitary advantage of Israel, all of the arab countries would destroy them long ago. If we take away the millitary advangate, in short time Israel would be destroyed, and US would probably have to respond to that, because of the strong Jew lobby in US. Without airplanes, tanks and modern marine, they would have to send troops. But even if US would abandon Israel, there would be another problem. Wirhout the nuclear threat Pakistan and India would start a new war immediately. The same with North Korea, attacking South Korea. Without the threat of intervention from other countries, wars would erupt all over the globe.

And imagine a situation like this. China decides to attack NATO. They have milions of soldiers. Who will stop them? They would probably have the biggest army in the world, and without the modern weapons, it all goes down to numbers, who has more soldiers and more guns. The only country that could compete with China would be India, but they would have war with Pakistan, so both US and Europe would have to send milions of their people to war.

So overall what Koko would do, is not prevent the wars from happening, but make them more bloody, with more people dying on both sides of the conflict.

Well said.
Anyone that know anything about international politic and history will know this plan is failed.
Powerful US and NATO is the only reason why the world is so peaceful compare to cold war and WWII/I. Yes, US do invade some countries here and there, but is nothing compare to rivaling countries around the world start fighting each other like back in the medieval area. Many countries hate their neighbor and powerful Western countries is the only reason why they are so peaceful.
Disable US, war will erupt all over the world within a year.

Not to mention civil war. Many oppressive countries depend on their high tech military control their population. With that gone, rebellion will happen in good number of countries very quickly.

Economy will be the worse hit. No air and tech mean almost no trade. Everyone will have to produce their own goods and very soon a lot of countries will become like North Korea poor.

Finally, this tech cap solution is only temporarily. It is not that hard to shoot down satellite. They can easily design a missile, which have their targets pre-set, which mean it can't be hack to shoot those satellite down. Exactly why the world is so scare of nuclear missile because only another missile can stop a missile in flight.
Dec 12, 2012 4:20 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
Kill her Jonah. Save the world. Lol'd at magic scene.
Dec 12, 2012 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
leeo268 said:
Konik said:
Shiyumi said:
Our value nowadays differ from that time. For example, do you really expect USA will send their solders to fight that way (large casualty mental stress for solder). While it may be ironical, it fine when you kill hundred thousands people by bombing but if you do that manualy with thousands people, it will be "genocide crimes against humanity".

First of all, nowadays, the civilized countries use their massive military advantage as a way to prevent wars from happening. For example the middle east. If it weren't for the millitary advantage of Israel, all of the arab countries would destroy them long ago. If we take away the millitary advangate, in short time Israel would be destroyed, and US would probably have to respond to that, because of the strong Jew lobby in US. Without airplanes, tanks and modern marine, they would have to send troops. But even if US would abandon Israel, there would be another problem. Wirhout the nuclear threat Pakistan and India would start a new war immediately. The same with North Korea, attacking South Korea. Without the threat of intervention from other countries, wars would erupt all over the globe.

And imagine a situation like this. China decides to attack NATO. They have milions of soldiers. Who will stop them? They would probably have the biggest army in the world, and without the modern weapons, it all goes down to numbers, who has more soldiers and more guns. The only country that could compete with China would be India, but they would have war with Pakistan, so both US and Europe would have to send milions of their people to war.

So overall what Koko would do, is not prevent the wars from happening, but make them more bloody, with more people dying on both sides of the conflict.

Well said.
Anyone that know anything about international politic and history will know this plan is failed.
Powerful US and NATO is the only reason why the world is so peaceful compare to cold war and WWII/I. Yes, US do invade some countries here and there, but is nothing compare to rivaling countries around the world start fighting each other like back in the medieval area. Many countries hate their neighbor and powerful Western countries is the only reason why they are so peaceful.

Not to mention civil war. Many oppressive countries depend on their high tech military control their population. With that gone, rebellion will happen in good number of countries very quickly.

Economy will be the worse hit. No air and tech mean almost no trade. Everyone will have to produce their own goods and very soon a lot of countries will become like North Korea poor.

Finally, this tech cap solution is only temporarily. It is not that hard to shoot down satellite. They can easily design a missile, which have their targets pre-set, which mean it can't be hack to shoot those satellite down. Exactly why the world is so scare of nuclear missile because only another missile can stop a missile in flight.

You're missing the key point of having a computer that no one else would have another at least another 4 decades - no modern missile would be able to have a simple hard pre set - that could not be ... tampered with by a Q computer and that massive of a satellite network - for the stories purpose she would indeed have full control of the skies aside from prop non electronic planes and balloons
Dec 12, 2012 7:20 PM

Jul 2012
Just thought I come by and say something.................best episode ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i'm sure you all know that a well^^
Dec 12, 2012 7:22 PM
Dec 2012
Awesome episode. I replay 21:33 to 21:56 so many times...Koko smile...Jonah anger...Koko suprised face! This is a first.
The preview looks too chilled compared to the end of the episode.
MiberetoDec 12, 2012 7:26 PM
Dec 12, 2012 8:10 PM

Jun 2010
nelsonbrabra said:
pilipino101 said:
Can't get enough of her serious face:

The last 2 episodes. Can't wait!

awesome
Her face scares me. And I find it oddly attractive.
KvakondDec 13, 2012 3:41 PM
Dec 12, 2012 8:50 PM
Jul 2012
sirwence said:
leeo268 said:
Konik said:
Shiyumi said:

Well said.

You're missing the key point of having a computer that no one else would have another at least another 4 decades - no modern missile would be able to have a simple hard pre set - that could not be ... tampered with by a Q computer and that massive of a satellite network - for the stories purpose she would indeed have full control of the skies aside from prop non electronic planes and balloons

The thing is, if this was real life Koko and everyone connected to her would be slaughtered right after operation jormungand.

The CIA has just linked to her the ability to change their maps through the same way that jormungand will take place. The CIA would instantly link Koko to jormungand as soon as it would happen. They know she has launched a shit ton of satelites, and that jormungand happened right after a new mysterious facillity was built in south africa FULLY funded by Koko.

the act of killing 700,000 people would be an instant declaration of war. CIA would tell other developed nations and instant ally itself with european allies against koko. sure koko has some soldiers and perhaps a small army but nothing compared to what all the nations would have against her. The Navy seals would act instantly, so would the S.A.S. since the facility is in south africa, and the mossad would too to protect their advantage against their middle eastern enemies.

All HCLI facilites would be attacked even though not directly related to jormungand, they would be linked to the worst terrosit attack of mankind so every facillity of HCLI would be anhilated by its host country. therefore koko would loose her supplies and cash flow.

Since jormungand happened right after a new mysterious facillity was made, seals, SAS and mossad would anihilate it along with everyone on its grounds. they would take no prisoners, everyone would be shot on spot, no questions asked. koko, her team, and all the doctors would be anihilated along with the super computer
Dec 12, 2012 8:52 PM

Nov 2008
catt101 said:

everyone's face is so shocked and poor koko when she says "jonah" but we all knew jonah wouldn't be happy with her plan.

I'm with Jonah, I wouldn't agree with her either. Although her plan is quite something.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 13, 2012 12:42 AM

Feb 2007
Anyone up for Koko's Arm Dealer Monopoly?

I don't get why some of you were counting numbers of casualties as to measure the "cruelty" of this thing compared to past events.
Jonah, and any civilized human being, should think of the faces and families behind these dead. Even one is too much in his eyes.
Dec 13, 2012 2:33 AM

Sep 2012
This episode was perfect, definitely the best in the series so far. The ending was amazing.
Only 2 episodes left? It'll be sad to see this series come to an end.
Dec 13, 2012 4:10 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It's anime. If you want the real world, go outside.

Great episode, very enjoyable. Loved the mean Koko faces.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 13, 2012 5:09 AM

Jul 2011
AWESOME! 10/5

And if Koko's plan works, there will be a lot more deaths because most airplanes will fall into the cities and other residential areas.
Dec 13, 2012 5:12 AM

Nov 2011
aiNkyy said:

And if Koko's plan works, there will be a lot more deaths because most airplanes will fall into the cities and other residential areas.

Yeah, thats why she said about 700,000, taking into account the casualties on the ground instead of Minami's 650,000

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 13, 2012 5:18 AM

Jul 2011
Zee530 said:
aiNkyy said:

Yeah, thats why she said about 700,000, taking into account the casualties on the ground instead of Minami's 650,000

Well, I think If all airplains fall at the same time, much more people will die. I presume more than 150k, not to mention huge buildings that can contain 5k people each and even more tragic if they fall on a central nuclear for example.
ainkyDec 13, 2012 5:23 AM
Dec 13, 2012 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
aiNkyy said:
Zee530 said:
aiNkyy said:

Well, I think If all airplains fall at the same time, much more people will die. I presume more than 150k, not to mention huge buildings that can contain 5k people each and even more tragic if they fall on a central nuclear for example.

Great observation, we're talking over a million people now.

Dec 13, 2012 8:26 AM

Jun 2010
E . P . I . C

Best episode so far. JORMUNGAND. Awesome.

What Jonah?! What you doin?!
Dec 13, 2012 8:53 AM
Jul 2012
Vartain said:
Baleog said:

The thing is, if this was real life Koko and everyone connected to her would be slaughtered right after operation jormungand.

The CIA has just linked to her the ability to change their maps through the same way that jormungand will take place. The CIA would instantly link Koko to jormungand as soon as it would happen. They know she has launched a shit ton of satelites, and that jormungand happened right after a new mysterious facillity was built in south africa FULLY funded by Koko.

the act of killing 700,000 people would be an instant declaration of war. CIA would tell other developed nations and instant ally itself with european allies against koko. sure koko has some soldiers and perhaps a small army but nothing compared to what all the nations would have against her. The Navy seals would act instantly, so would the S.A.S. since the facility is in south africa, and the mossad would too to protect their advantage against their middle eastern enemies.

All HCLI facilites would be attacked even though not directly related to jormungand, they would be linked to the worst terrosit attack of mankind so every facillity of HCLI would be anhilated by its host country. therefore koko would loose her supplies and cash flow.

Since jormungand happened right after a new mysterious facillity was made, seals, SAS and mossad would anihilate it along with everyone on its grounds. they would take no prisoners, everyone would be shot on spot, no questions asked. koko, her team, and all the doctors would be anihilated along with the super computer

You're a very young person, aren't you? As much as I would love the world to be the way you describe I'm afraid it doesn't really work that way. That's not to say, that the way the protagonist uses that quantum computer is smart in any way either.

Last time I checked the U.S. is one of the most realist countries in the world. Any threat to take away their military comparative advantages among other nations would cause instant retailiation, especially an act as detrimental to military systems as Jormungand would be.

Example: The U.S. went all out in TWO wars because of 9/11 which killed over 5000 people.

BTW when the U.S. attacked Iraq, Iraq had the fourth largest army in the world. What does Koko have other than a shit ton of money,, some troops, and a super pc. Sure U.S. might not be able to use tech, but thats not the only thing that wins wars.

Know imagine 700,000 people along with where those aircraft are landing. Imagine what nations would do then, when 5000 in the U.S. died is cause war.

Also there would be alliances struck up quickly. U.K. and Canada both got involved in afghanistan even though only americnas were killed. now in jormungand it will be people of every nationality. and HCLI will be taken out just like all of Al Quada was targeted. Al quada is franchised out across the middle east, so not everyone was directly connected to 9/11 but they were all targeted
Dec 13, 2012 9:47 AM
Mar 2012
My face was like :O when Jonah drew his gun and pointed it at Koko! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!
Dec 13, 2012 10:09 AM

Jun 2008
animela said:
Koko is such a realist. Perhaps she's right. I can't wait for next episode. Jonah is never likely to agree to her plan. What will she do? Will she give up? She needs him as a hoop. She knows she may become a monster without him.

She's willing to kill more than half a million people, even if it's for supposed world piece is still quite a monstrous act. She seems quite a monster already to me.

sirwence said:
Konik said:
First of all, this plan wouldn't work. Why? In Africa people are killed in wars where there are no electronic weapons, no airplanes, new high tech tanks, or any other stuff, that her quantum computer would be able to hack. They use only guns. Wars would continue to exist, and they would become more bloody, than they are now. Because countries would need to use more soldiers, to do the same thing that they done using a precise air attack, or swift attack using tanks and armored vehicles.

Wars would continue to exist but the balance of power would change to those countries that have the most soldiers, and the most guns. The wars would look just like the World War I. Millions of soldiers fighting against each other in an endless standstill with bullets flying all around, and the life of a simple soldier worth almost nothing.

Episode is great but the whole idea is bullshit.

The idea itself might not actually be - this world in the meaning of humans thoughts and ideas on warfare- Where do you think Africa gets the majority of its military supplies and funds? Shed at least have a stranglehold on all imports of weapons and munitions ; so you arent using guns to shoot but guns to hit people with. And as for the west and far east electronic control and a strangle hold - its a way to 'force' peace with 'force' sounds hypocritical because it is. But while it wouldnt end all war it would likely force much of it to stop all be it not right away~ Unless people wanted to abandon all* of their current military equipment and that means naval - air and - ground that involves electronics (so all of it basically) and then try to rebuild a 1908 version of a military - and dont forget the factories around the globe are 'modernized electronic' they dont just have people on a simple assembly line to build a tank or a m16a3 heh (gotta play the DA)

Indeed, even if you can just fight like you fought in the old days it would be difficult to go backwards in your ways.
Also i think people underestimate Koko here. She will have control of the skies and she said that was simply the first phase of her plan.
She can easily dictate world piece since the skies might be closed for others but not for her.
Her plan is basically nothing less than world domination since she can command the actions of nations by the threat of an air assault from her. Even in ground battle she could obliterate anyone since she would be able to see the position and movements of the enemy threw the sky while the others would have no such advantage.
She could simply make a nation stop a planned attack by threatening it of giving it's military positions to their enemy. Sure some may still choose to fight but the resold and fate of those disobeying will be solidly in her hands.

I believe where Koko miscalculated wasn't in her ability to stop others from fighting but the number of deaths her little plan will cause because the dead won't be just the close to 700.000 people in the sky but a lot more than that threw the sudden collapse of the current way of living and economy.
People will die from hunger especially at nation depended on certain aspect of commence, that will also cause protest and fights in the streets, shops will get looted people will start stealing and killing each other and stuff. Until humanity slowly start to work threw the new situation millions if not even a billion of people would have died threw the chaos that such a move would have cost.
That will off-course make her whole plan kind of pointless because what is the use of stopping wars that would have caused even less number of deaths in a century than her plan would.
MonadDec 13, 2012 10:49 AM
Dec 13, 2012 11:00 AM

Jun 2008
Baleog said:
Vartain said:
Baleog said:

You're a very young person, aren't you? As much as I would love the world to be the way you describe I'm afraid it doesn't really work that way. That's not to say, that the way the protagonist uses that quantum computer is smart in any way either.

Last time I checked the U.S. is one of the most realist countries in the world. Any threat to take away their military comparative advantages among other nations would cause instant retailiation, especially an act as detrimental to military systems as Jormungand would be.

Example: The U.S. went all out in TWO wars because of 9/11 which killed over 5000 people.

BTW when the U.S. attacked Iraq, Iraq had the fourth largest army in the world. What does Koko have other than a shit ton of money,, some troops, and a super pc. Sure U.S. might not be able to use tech, but thats not the only thing that wins wars.

Know imagine 700,000 people along with where those aircraft are landing. Imagine what nations would do then, when 5000 in the U.S. died is cause war.

Also there would be alliances struck up quickly. U.K. and Canada both got involved in afghanistan even though only americnas were killed. now in jormungand it will be people of every nationality. and HCLI will be taken out just like all of Al Quada was targeted. Al quada is franchised out across the middle east, so not everyone was directly connected to 9/11 but they were all targeted

I think you weren't watching the show where you?
The US or any nation for that matter can't do shit. What are they gonna do? None of their precious airplanes can get up in the sky, their satellites would be useless so would be their rockets so what exactly would they have to fight with? Soldiers? Will they put there little soldiers into their boats and drive them to where exactly? The HLCI facilities? Pointless. Koko isn't doing that with HLCI and her money isn't there ether. Not that it would matter if they where since the economy and currency would be pointless in-frond of her power and that computer allows her to manipulate every bank account in existence.
As about the little soldiers? They wouldn't even be able to reach her. Their little boats would have been blown to pieces threw air before they could even see her in the shore in her swimsuit with their goggles.
All the awesome military power of nations like the US you are weaving around is based on their aircraft carriers, planes, missiles etc and every single one of that shit would be useless.

Btw no one went to war for those 5000 thousands. You are quite naive thinking that politicians care about you that much. If they did they wouldn't make wars that cause more of their people to die than those 5000.
MonadDec 13, 2012 12:20 PM
Dec 13, 2012 11:15 AM
Jul 2012
Monad said:
Baleog said:
Vartain said:
Baleog said:

I think you weren't watching the show where you?
The US or any nation for that matter can't do shit. What are they gonna do? None of their precious airplanes can get up in the sky, their satellites would be useless so would be their rockets so what exactly would they have to fight with? Soldiers? Will they put there little soldiers into their boats and drive them to where exactly? The HLCI facilities? Pointless. Koko isn't doing that with HLCI and her money isn't there ether. Not that it would matter if they where since the economy and currency would be pointless in-frond of her power and that computer allows her to manipulate every bank account in existence.
As about the little soldiers? They wouldn't even be able to reach her. Their little boats would have been blown to pieces threw air before they could even see her in the shore in her swimsuit with their goggles.
All the awesome military power of nations like the US you are weaving around is based on their aircraft carriers, planes, missiles etc and every single one of that shit would be useless.

Btw no one went to war for those 5000 thousands. You are quite naive thinking that politicians care about you that much. If they did they would make wars that cause more of their people to die than those 5000.

Yeah you are right 9/11 had nothing to do with contributing to the start of the war, you are totally right.

Btw is not just the people dieng, its the fact that it would tread on U.S. military power, and the U.S. and politicians do give a big shit about that.

Koko's facillity of operations is known, its location in south africa has been scouted, so knowing where to attack would be the easiest part.

The South African National Defense has 80,000 active troops, with the abillity to call up 10,000,000 males into service through a draft. they are right there at the facillity. they dont need planes, boats, or missles.
BaleogDec 13, 2012 11:23 AM
Dec 13, 2012 11:52 AM
Oct 2012
aiNkyy said:

The FAA does not allow planes to fly near, let alone over, nuclear power plants, so there is absolutely no chance that a falling plane would hit one.

As for buildings, I think people forget how much open space there is in the world. This is why meteorites and tornadoes seldom hit anything. Most of the airplanes flying en-route would crash in the wilderness or over water, so the ground causalities would be relatively minimal. The planes most likely to kill people would be those on approach or in the process of taking off. Even here the numbers would not be staggering. The FAA limits the size of buildings on flight paths for this reason.
Dec 13, 2012 11:56 AM

Jun 2012
Amon-Raw said:
...As much as people argue about government it's what makes are society work since the time of Jesus. ...

And that worked out great for him, it is not like we nailed him to a cross or anything.

Also, a point I believe most are forgetting, is that Koko would still have the tech on her side. Send an army against her which can only fire their guns, her satellites will see them first and she will rain down hell on them.
marcosmkDec 13, 2012 12:07 PM
Dec 13, 2012 12:51 PM

Jun 2008
Baleog said:

Koko's facillity of operations is known, its location in south africa has been scouted, so knowing where to attack would be the easiest part.

The South African National Defense has 80,000 active troops, with the abillity to call up 10,000,000 males into service through a draft. they are right there at the facillity. they dont need planes, boats, or missles.

Your logic is full of fallacies. So what, you expect the South Afrikan army to act in the place of others when those others aren't who they used to be anymore? Would that army even have communication with those others? Do those others trust that army to not just make a bargain with Koko and gain itself a world leader position than just play the pawn of those others that was forced to play?
No matter the numbers can that army touch her when they are blind and she can see?
Why did she built facilities in a place that would act immediately hostile after her plans revealed themselves? Doesn't she already have certain agreements?
Recruiting 10.000.000? Those numbers sound too large to be believable but anyhow that is also irrelevant. Whether recruiting or mobilizing those 80.000, this shit don't happen from one hour to the other and Koko can move location in the blink of an eye. Nothing can stop her doing so since she has complete control of the sky.
Also lets no forget how she can fuck that country by messing with bank accounts.
MonadDec 13, 2012 2:08 PM
Dec 13, 2012 3:19 PM

Dec 2010
Best episode in the entire series, EPIC plan is epic.
Dec 13, 2012 4:09 PM
Nov 2008
pilipino101 said:
Dec 13, 2012 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
Tyrel said:
And Koko just hit the looney bin. Jonah is pissed as fuck, as Koko will kill 700k people in Aircrafts across the world if her plan goes into action. Koko being surprised at Jonahs reaction; shit going down again.

That means that there will be more children like Jonah and Kokos plan will only make things worse not better. Yep she has finally lost it. R dying must have done it.
Dec 13, 2012 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
It doesn't seem like she "just" lost it, this plan must have taken her a long time to come up with and implement. So she already knew this was going to happen a long time ago.
Dec 13, 2012 5:03 PM
Jul 2012
Monad said:
Baleog said:

Your logic is full of fallacies. So what, you expect the South Afrikan army to act in the place of others when those others aren't who they used to be anymore? Would that army even have communication with those others? Do those others trust that army to not just make a bargain with Koko and gain itself a world leader position than just play the pawn of those others that was forced to play?
No matter the numbers can that army touch her when they are blind and she can see?
Why did she built facilities in a place that would act immediately hostile after her plans revealed themselves? Doesn't she already have certain agreements?
Recruiting 10.000.000? Those numbers sound too large to be believable but anyhow that is also irrelevant. Whether recruiting or mobilizing those 80.000, this shit don't happen from one hour to the other and Koko can move location in the blink of an eye. Nothing can stop her doing so since she has complete control of the sky.
Also lets no forget how she can fuck that country by messing with bank accounts.

You spelled African wrong you harry cunt dumb ass. You obviously know more about Africa if you don't know how to spell it.

You are an ignorant piece of shit that assumes every African country is full of retarded spear chuckers.

BTW heres what the South African Army looks like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_ Defense_Force

How would they communicate? Have you ever heard of radio? Have you ever heard of Morse code? Did you know both are still used in military today? Did you know your intelligence is insignificant even compared to my prostate gland?
Dec 13, 2012 5:13 PM

Jun 2008
Baleog said:
Monad said:
Baleog said:

You spelled African wrong you harry cunt dumb ass. You obviously know more about Africa if you don't know how to spell it.

You are an ignorant piece of shit that assumes every African country is full of retarded spear chuckers.

BTW heres what the South African Army looks like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_National_ Defense_Force

How would they communicate? Have you ever heard of radio? Have you ever heard of Morse code? Did you know both are still used in military today? Did you know your intelligence is insignificant even compared to my prostate gland?

Indeed i did spell it wrong and no is not because i don't know how is written but because i am quite careless while typing, i spell many words wrong like that.

As about your general response and attitude:
Dec 13, 2012 6:03 PM

Jul 2008
Wow what a turnout here. The fight was awesome, and so was Jonah. Koko never understood Jonah at all.

700,000 innocent lives for world peace? Jonah says hell no.
Dec 13, 2012 6:06 PM

May 2012
Amazing episode with great music at the background! Just love Koko and this Jormungand thing.. but seeing Jonah so pissed is priceless.
Dec 13, 2012 6:36 PM

Feb 2010
Dammit Koko. You are so insanely brilliant.

I adore this show. Perfect.

Jormungand: Perfect Order
Dec 13, 2012 9:53 PM
Jul 2011
Why didn't they hack the UAV instead of lobbing missiles at it?
Dec 13, 2012 10:32 PM
Oct 2012
Jelly_King said:
Why didn't they hack the UAV instead of lobbing missiles at it?

Probably to show that she can lob missiles. Don't forget another part of her plan is that only one group has truly superior firepower that can come out of the air. This demonstrated that fact. She first cut off the UAV and then crushed it.

The people who were going on about how closing the skies wouldn't stop the world, I would agree, so it seems would Koko since closing the skies was merely her self described FIRST step. As for governments stepping up to stop her: governments are comprised of people, people with dirty little secrets that they don't want revealed, secrets that a quantum computer would have no problem finding. On top of that, why would you want to piss off someone when there is much that can be gained at having her on your side in the first place? An arms dealer is used to playing one side off against the other, that is what their business is all about, so who better to have to deal with a gaggle of nations seeking advantage.

Jormungand is not an air deity. It is the serpent that is sleeping under the world tree, encircling all the universe in its deadly grip. Even in death it does destroy the world. There is more to come.
Takuan_SohoDec 13, 2012 10:40 PM
Dec 14, 2012 4:48 AM

Feb 2008
Night Nine fared rather well against Koko's squad, as expected. Too bad they effectively lost their situational awareness. Though, their retreat was quite dignified as well, like ghosts.

I didn't expect the Jormungand plan would be so profound, she really is able to sacrifice around 700 000 people for the end of wars and knock the humanity back a century... I wonder how the little cliffhanger plays out.
Dec 14, 2012 5:44 AM
Jun 2008
If they can't use gun , they can still use sword&hammer to kill each other .lol
Koko can control the sky but she can't control human hatred . Koko's idea is no different than the Hiroshima incident .xD
Dec 14, 2012 11:26 AM
May 2009
Not sure if anyone remembers this, but I called it.

Jonah = Koko's conscience
Dec 14, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2012
Lil_Wayne said:
Not sure if anyone remembers this, but I called it.

Jonah = Koko's conscience

Sorry for being a detailed ass on this, but it does serve to point out the outstanding writing that the author put into this work, which needs to be highlighted. R said the same thing back when Bookman authorized Hex to take out Jonah. Great laying of the groundwork some 8-10 episodes in advance.

Will be interesting to see how both react to developing events after this moment.

Takuan_SohoDec 14, 2012 1:07 PM
Dec 14, 2012 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
That was awesome. But in the end, even though it was awesome and Koko's plan is smart, she's just one more lunatic that believes she must take away people's freedom in order to achive peace.

Sure, we all loose a little of our freedom by being part of society, but having control of who can use the skies and hence modern comunications is just too much.

People are also understimating Koko's plan. Oh, in the past people did stuff without planes and satellites... Well, we don't live in the past. Our current society is built around those tecnologies. If someone could take control of it...
Dec 15, 2012 5:03 AM

Jan 2011
I don't really understand why Koko would just blew up everything in the air. Just force everything to return to where it came from and blow up anything that dares to take off.
Koko kissed Jonah in the bath, but Jonah doesn't give shit and goes against her plans anyway.
I wonder what Jonah can do about it, since Koko will probably go nuts when something happens to him.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 15, 2012 7:45 AM

Oct 2010
hey hey hey she surpassed kira from death note light wanted to play GOD and kiko is trying to be better than GOD.
Dec 16, 2012 1:28 PM

Nov 2012
An action pack episode feel with great music , a kiss , and a surprising plot twist. Wow, halt the skies to stop future wars. I really don't know if sacrificing nearly 700,000 people is a good thing or not. But Jonah is piss about it big time, really can't wait for the next episode!!!!!
Dec 16, 2012 3:46 PM
Dec 2012
What is the song playing the background when Koko reveals her plan?
Dec 16, 2012 8:02 PM

Apr 2009
Vepenar said:
What is the song playing the background when Koko reveals her plan?

Unfortunately we still don't have a name to that French rap insert song, we might have to wait for the OST for Jormungand: Perfect Order. I believe it's also the same background music they played back in episode 1 when they've launched the last rocket in Solomon Island for HCLI's global network of satellites.

The first half of the episode was quite exciting. When the SAGEM Sperwer's two Spike LR missiles just obliterated the Predator I knew she already had the upper hand and then she did "magic". >_< Unfortunately Bookman hasn't heard any of Clarke's three laws, the third one states: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Take this quantum computer, it's magic! XD

Anyway that plan is really loco, eh? She has a quantum computer, she might really pull it off with that same "magic"! Or not. LOL Let's see what's next...
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2012

67 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2012

87 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.