Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 10, 2022 9:11 AM
Nov 2020
So Aika doesnt have a blood connection , Yoshino taught that Mahiro is only acting as brother , Yoshino had a secret relationship with Aika , but then at the ending Aika asked Mahiro what if she becomes his woman ? Damn betrayal .
Apr 10, 2022 8:13 PM
May 2020
Sometimes I forget I'm watching anime till they randomly try to elude a sibling relationship temporarily disregarding all the other stuff that's been happening in the story. Yet I'm still not use to having my soup being spat in while eating it despite however many times it has happened before. Nonetheless, the story still has my attention. Like that soup still tastes like soup even with a faint taste of spit.
Aug 3, 2022 7:19 PM

May 2019
Well, this explains why Yoshino really have to hide his relation with Mahiro's stepsister from him.

but its not important anymore.

What is important for real:

THANKS GOD AIKA DIED.

So this anime is still watchable, without this annoying bitch and incest trope.

Bros before hoes.
Sep 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Nov 2010
Seeing Hakaze wiping her body is turning me on a bit. hehe

Damn, no wonder Junichirou is untouchable. I wonder what kind of power he's using.

Another plot twist. The real threat is the Tree of Genesis/Hakaze? Hmm...

I see, it's a love triangle. Only a fool will resist a beauty like Aika, just one look at her is enough to give me a hard on! Hmm, if Mahiro/Yoshino falls for Hakaze in the end, then I guess there wouldn't be any problems.
Nov 21, 2022 5:24 PM
Jan 2017
This show has really gripped me from the beginning. But I'm starting to feel overloaded with characters, plot twists and startling revelations. and I'm only one quarter of way thru it! Lucky for them that SO many other anime are clearly worse. Also Aika is... overwhekming.
Nov 8, 2023 12:00 PM

May 2020
Now this is going into a territory I initially thought it would but did pray it won't.

For some reason, Mahiro and Aika being NOT blood related siblings didn't sound twist to me at all, I mean you see this is an overused troupe, and you can always feel it's right around the corner when any anime introduces its siblings. For Aika, my perception for her has gotten even more worse after this episode.

Also I'm not sure why Yoshino is trying to betray Mahiro here or playing the double sides. He came on his own accord with Mahiro after all lol.
Dec 3, 2023 3:35 AM

Dec 2022
Since Aika is not blood related, could it be that she has ties to the Kusaribe clan? She looks a little like the clan princess too. Maybe that skeleton shown in previous episode was of Aika and there is some sort of connection between Aika and the princess. This would really explain a lot of things. And the thought that Mahiro or Yoshino could be the killers is now no more.
Apr 1, 9:11 PM

Dec 2022
The deal was Yoshino organising his own kidnapping, it seems. But since he didn't really get Mahiro on board there, I'm not sure what he got out of it, aside from the two tear gas canisters and gun. The military guys now know their location, and Yoshino gave them a bunch of talismans in exchange too. Very odd trade.

Aika turns out to be non-blood related, but I already knew that from the start. Was she trying to bang both Yoshino and Mahiro? That was a very sensual straddling there.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.