Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 8, 2012 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Natsumura is back in action..and he doesn't like Junichiro that much. Junichiro though...wow, didn't expect that from him tbh. More secrets this episode but nice action. Mashiro and Yoshino sure wears themselves out sometimes especially when they are in action.

Samon also tries to unravel some secrets as well. Man, I don't like that guy much. Anyways, nice episode.
Stark700Nov 8, 2012 10:21 AM
Nov 8, 2012 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, this just became one of my favorite shows of all time. Nice twist! I mean holy crap! So they are not siblings, that girl is a slut! To be involved with those two.

And Yoshino, I imagine that he is planning on betraying Mahiro.

Betrayal, distrust, love, lies what more could you want in a show. Now I have to know how many episodes are left.
Nov 8, 2012 12:54 PM

Feb 2012
hmm intresting development but Yoshino really needs to get a holster for that gun...

Also did he receive smoke grenades?
Nov 8, 2012 1:07 PM

Jul 2012
Interesting development to say the least. So Mahiro and Aika aren't blood relatives eh? Bit cliché, but should make things quite interesting indeed.

This is what I got from the preview. Aika probably said no to Mahiro, as it seemed Mahiro was frustrated at Aika, and I'm guessing the part where Mahiro and Aika were kissing is a dream of Mahiro's or possibly a nightmare of Yoshino's. Anyways looks like there will be some development and a bit of clarity in the next episode. Gah I hate having to wait every week, this is definitely my favorite show of the fall season.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 8, 2012 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
Really enjoyed this episode.
Nov 8, 2012 1:53 PM

Sep 2011
this is starting to get very interesting, yoshino is a very interesting character, there was always something off about him but now were really starting to see it

tensions are starting to rise between yoshino and mahiro too, its pretty much guaranteeing that these 2 are merely ticking time bombs to the other. Hell from the preview it looks like it wont be staying in tact for the next ep even.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 8, 2012 1:54 PM

Oct 2012
Mahiro's sister is nothing but trouble.
Nov 8, 2012 2:05 PM

Aug 2011
I love Mahiro so much.

I feel really fulfilled watching this episode, I feel like I really have nothing to say except for above.
Nov 8, 2012 2:10 PM

Apr 2009
ClementIV said:
Betrayal, distrust, love, lies what more could you want in a show.

Well, now I get what they meant by references to Shakespeare's works - I thought that it would be nothing more than an occasional quote every once in a while, but it seems that there are some shared leitmotifs. My, I could even point out a few references to sheer chivalry and gallantry (Thou needest no reason to bring forth aid - 'tis de rigueur of the living). But that apart - disregarding a few issues - everything was executed quite well, and even though I have some problems with admitting that to myself... I'm liking this show more and more.

Nov 8, 2012 2:23 PM

May 2011
Damn, that Samon guy kinda makes me feel disgust there.

Nice little action there.
Nov 8, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2008
I love Mahiro, its all I have to say *.*

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 8, 2012 2:51 PM

Jun 2012
QuiGonJon said:
Interesting development to say the least. So Mahiro and Aika aren't blood relatives eh? Bit cliché, but should make things quite interesting indeed.

This is what I got from the preview. Aika probably said no to Mahiro, as it seemed Mahiro was frustrated at Aika, and I'm guessing the part where Mahiro and Aika were kissing is a dream of Mahiro's or possibly a nightmare of Yoshino's. Anyways looks like there will be some development and a bit of clarity in the next episode. Gah I hate having to wait every week, this is definitely my favorite show of the fall season.
Hope this is right :D... Otherwise... What a slut... I still don't see why people like Mahiro so much though... I honestly prefer Yoshino.
Nov 8, 2012 2:51 PM
Feb 2008
Haha I couldn't believe he betrayed Mahiro. That was unexpected and refreshing to see.
Nov 8, 2012 2:52 PM

Oct 2010
I dont know some reason im losing interest in this show. It seems like every episode we have to be reminded he wants revenge. It reminds me of Naruto how all he talks about is chasing Sasuke and showing flashbacks. I hope next week we dont have to be reminded again.

I'm not to fond of either of the mans but if i had to choose i will pick Mahiro. I'm glad they not blood related but his sister is a slut.

Hakaze is the best character in the show.
Nov 8, 2012 3:07 PM
Sep 2011
Well, this anime keeps getting better. And it has some seriously good OST.
Nov 8, 2012 3:29 PM

May 2011
At the beginning of this show, I thought Mahiro was going to be the one playing behind Yoshino's back and the one dragging him along... everything going 'his' way. I couldn't be more wrong ! Yoshino is actually the one doing all that. I thought Yoshino seemed so innocent lol... I've been deceived and... I like it ! ;) I'm still curious... what's his goal doing all that.

Oh and... Aika = Trouble
Pretty cliche to tell us now that they weren't sibling and then, that scene at the end. Now I see what's coming from miles away lol Seems like we'll know more about that next week. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not what I think but... I doubt it!
Nov 8, 2012 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
So it turns out the girl was a slut. Well, I sure stopped giving a shit that she's dead. In any case, rather good episode.

Nov 8, 2012 4:13 PM

Dec 2011
Didn't see any of that shit coming.

Nov 8, 2012 4:28 PM

Feb 2012
Lol @ Mahiro's sister.

Not that much happened in this one, but I liked the part with that blonde boy and Natsumura, that boy tossed him on the ground with some gravity power or what ever.

Also I can't wait until Samon moves out and starts to fight, dude is taking that sword of his with him everywhere, I really look forward to see what he can do with it.
Nov 8, 2012 4:33 PM
Oct 2010
lol whore
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 8, 2012 4:35 PM

May 2012
That was so intriguing...
Nov 8, 2012 4:43 PM

Jan 2009
wow Aika is a 2-timer that made this show somewhat repulsive, lets see how this story unfolds more
Nov 8, 2012 4:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MidnightPride said:
Also did he receive smoke grenades?
Possibly an irritant.
Nov 8, 2012 4:52 PM
Sep 2012
LOL @ Aika being a 2-timer. I kinda knew that she had feelings for Mahiro all along from those looks she gave.

Who knew that Yoshino would betray Mahiro like that. And here I thought that those two were best friends. Even if it was to help them out, he should've told him what he was doing.
Nov 8, 2012 5:32 PM

Sep 2011
I just have to say, i was expecting yoshino to be a very bland character while mahiro would be the entertaining one who carries the series, im glad i was wrong cause yoshino is probably one of the most intriguing things about the series, hes so off and you can never tell what hes going to do, like there wasnt even a hint that he was a double agent of sorts.

I'm also very curious as to some of his reactions to things, like that one chcik said in the 2nd or 3rd ep, it wasnt the first time he had pointed a gun at someone, he was way to smart at finding mahiro's attempted killer, and has a less than normal reaction to death. I'm very curious as to how he will unfold

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 8, 2012 6:44 PM

Jul 2010
Another great episode.This is getting more and more interesting ffs.I like both Yoshino and Mahiro, though Yoshino seems...a way more darker character, with some strong secrets.Which makes me like him a little bit more than Mahiro.
Jun...wow, that was unexpected.I mean, i knew he will be somehow special, but really? we didnt see anything and Natsumura was already eating da ground.Im wondering how strong he really is.Hakaze blushing was cute.

5/5 Next episode we will get what kind of relationship Mahiro and Aika had.I hope it just looks like ''love'', and Aika wasnt 2 timer.
Nov 8, 2012 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
iLostReason said:
, though Yoshino seems...a way more darker character, with some strong secrets.Which makes me like him a little bit more than Mahiro..
thats what i love about his character, hes really thrown me for a curve since prior to the show i thought he'd be a useless character who just sat on the sidelines while mahiro would do the fighting, actually get the show and hes a useful, dynamic, and self sufficient character that isnt afraid to risk his life. this ep just made him even more of an interesting character

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Nov 8, 2012 7:19 PM

Aug 2011
Uhh... I guess it ain't drama until there's incest?

I really love Yoshino's character. There's just so much mystery behind him, the way he acts, and the decision he makes. He's way more intriguing than Mahiro. And come on, the guy's got some serious psychological issues that could be expanded upon. He's texting his goddamn dead girlfriend ffs.
Nov 8, 2012 7:47 PM

Apr 2012
I don't like Mahiro. He is so boring. He just wants revenge plain and simple. It's kinda like someone from Naruto that I find really stupid and irrational. Manga spoiler.....

Yoshino on the other hand is a much darker and interesting character. He is perceptive and seems like the person to be quite pre-meditative. Like that woman said she could tell that he wouldn't hesitate shooting anyone if it has to be done.
zzzeallyNov 8, 2012 7:52 PM

Nov 8, 2012 7:48 PM

Sep 2012
Zeally said:
I don't like Yoshino. He is so boring. He just wants revenge plain and simple.
Yoshino on the other hand is a much darker and interesting character. .
Yoshino is both boring and interesting??
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 8, 2012 7:52 PM

Apr 2012
symbv said:
Zeally said:
I don't like Yoshino. He is so boring. He just wants revenge plain and simple.
Yoshino on the other hand is a much darker and interesting character. .
Yoshino is both boring and interesting??

thanks for correcting me :D typo!

Nov 8, 2012 7:53 PM

Oct 2011
Hmmm, a good episode but doesn't excite me that much!!!
Oh well, looking forward to the gun in action!!
Signature
Nov 8, 2012 8:11 PM
Mar 2011
hahaha what a twist

theories:
maybe mahiro knew/found out about yoshino x aika and he went all "sekai" on her?

hakaze's "bones" could be aika?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 8, 2012 8:54 PM

Nov 2007
That guy with no magic power, even without it he's incredible!

No blood relation between the siblings?? And there might be something happened between them? She's really something for being a 2 timer.
tsubasaloverNov 9, 2012 1:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 8, 2012 9:13 PM

Jun 2012
Wow so Aiko was whoring around with her stepbro and his best friend, this just got interesting! Wonder what's gonna happen when that info is found out between the two of them.

Yoshino working together with brunette woman confused me though a little, were there hints of that in the previous episodes?

Overall a good episode pushing the plot forward and definitely got me invested a lot more than I was previously
Nov 8, 2012 10:40 PM
May 2012
Since when those two (Aika & Mahiro) turn into incest?!
JafriZinNov 10, 2012 7:20 PM
Nov 8, 2012 11:31 PM

Jul 2012
rul said:
Mahiro's sister is nothing but trouble.

Lol hell yea.
It sucks that Yoshino is leaving Mahiro in the dark. Mahiro is a really good friend. Also yoshino should not have given artifacts to that lady .

Bouum said:
At the beginning of this show, I thought Mahiro was going to be the one playing behind Yoshino's back and the one dragging him along... everything going 'his' way. I couldn't be more wrong ! Yoshino is actually the one doing all that. I thought Yoshino seemed so innocent lol... I've been deceived and... I like it ! ;) I'm still curious... what's his goal doing all that.

Oh and... Aika = Trouble
Pretty cliche to tell us now that they weren't sibling and then, that scene at the end. Now I see what's coming from miles away lol Seems like we'll know more about that next week. Maybe I'm wrong and it's not what I think but... I doubt it!

I hate that to.....it's like that in every anime....it's like no one every has an ACTUAL sister smh -_-
Nov 8, 2012 11:34 PM

Feb 2010
Hmm... whats Yoshino's deal? ...this episode def kicked this series up a notch.
Nov 8, 2012 11:34 PM

Dec 2010
Original scenes were awesome as usual which is surprising in itself considering how often original's can go bad. That said this episode reminded me why i disliked Yoshino when reading the manga, as for people disliking Aika i suggest you watch a bit more, heck that scene towards the end of the episode with Mahiro wasn't even finished it was cut off, and this isn't even a spoiler, the preview itself showed that they would show what happened after she said that to Mahiro. It doesn't take reading the manga to know that the relationship between the three of them isn't that simplistic as to be defined based on half info.
Nov 8, 2012 11:46 PM

Aug 2010
Wow Jun knows how to fight?!

I feel bad for Mahiro with all the secrets Yoshino is keeping from him...but still can't get myself to hate Yoshino...his character is so intriguing, I'm really loving the main 4 characters in this show (Yoshino, Mahiro, Hakaze and Aika) it's really interesting seeing their relationships and interactions.
Nov 8, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2009
Oh damn so there's no actual incest.
And Aika being 2 timer, nooo Yoshino got NTR-ed, or was it Mahiro?? I don't even know ...
Now that Aika is dead, the 2 guys become a couple Rofl ...

And about Hakase, so that yellow hair boy admitted that she was dead, so I guess there were motivations behind his confirmation, other than that I doubt he would believe she was actually dead.
Nov 9, 2012 12:44 AM

Nov 2011
Honestly, this show seems to be lacking direction

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 9, 2012 12:55 AM

Dec 2010
Zee530 said:

Why because they are using flashbacks....i mean seriously you say it like they don't have an objective, or better yet you make it sound like its good to go in a straight line without any detours.
Nov 9, 2012 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
Yoshino planned to get captured by the Black Iron Syndrome Countermeasures Force in order to negotiate with them and traded magic pieces for some flash grenades. :D

The OST is do damn good, fits so well with the action scenes as well as the more serious scenes. Next episode more flashbacks with Aika. Story sure revolves around her. :P
I wonder, is this Anime going to be 20+ episodes. I do hope so since the scanlations for the manga are quite slow atm. D:
Nov 9, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2008
lindsayzzz said:
I wonder, is this Anime going to be 20+ episodes. I do hope so since the scanlations for the manga are quite slow atm. D:

I'm guessing that this anime will be 24 episodes, assuming that its 1 episode per chapter, since chapter 24 is..

http://mangafox.me/manga/zetsuen_no_tempest/v05/c020/3.html
Nov 9, 2012 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
Makes me think that Mahiro knows Yoshino and Aika's relationship but chose to ignore or think it didn't happened just like how he betrayed him in this episode and he didn't even care.

I think he trusts him more than anything.
Nov 9, 2012 2:49 AM

Nov 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Zee530 said:

Why because they are using flashbacks....i mean seriously you say it like they don't have an objective, or better yet you make it sound like its good to go in a straight line without any detours.

I dont know man, they have achieved nada since the 1st ep, they're beating about the bush with unnecessary stuff, if they're objective is to stop samon and the resurrection of the tree of whatever then their completion rate is currently 0%

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 9, 2012 3:14 AM
May 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
I love Mahiro so much.

I feel really fulfilled watching this episode, I feel like I really have nothing to say except for above.

Well team yoshino for me. I really want to see the conclusion of the love triangle that Yoshino, Aika and Mahiro had. And Also........

RE: Bones

Regarding the bones that signify that Hakaze is dead? Is it just me or I'm having a hunch that the Bones belongs to Aika.
Nov 9, 2012 3:42 AM

Aug 2012
An Entertaining Episode And Finally The Secrets Are Being Revealed Even Though It's Bit By Bit.
Nov 9, 2012 4:17 AM

Jun 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Original scenes were awesome as usual which is surprising in itself considering how often original's can go bad. That said this episode reminded me why i disliked Yoshino when reading the manga, as for people disliking Aika i suggest you watch a bit more, heck that scene towards the end of the episode with Mahiro wasn't even finished it was cut off, and this isn't even a spoiler, the preview itself showed that they would show what happened after she said that to Mahiro. It doesn't take reading the manga to know that the relationship between the three of them isn't that simplistic as to be defined based on half info.

This;)

Also if Aika was not important all their flashbacks wouldn't be about her and if there are flashbacks its because they´re necessary to understand what will happen later.

Dont judge a book by its cover.

Zee530 said:

I dont know man, they have achieved nada since the 1st ep, they're beating about the bush with unnecessary stuff, if they're objective is to stop samon and the resurrection of the tree of whatever then their completion rate is currently 0%

Have you perhaps considered that...that might not be the real objective? XD wait and see XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.