Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Tokyo Ravens' To Be Animated (Confirmed to Air in Fall 2013)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2013 6:16 AM

Mar 2013
symbv said:
New PV

woahh,, tha't a great PV..
can't wait to hear kanahan voicing natsume.. :3
Aug 12, 2013 6:23 AM

Nov 2012
looks good i'll watch it
Aug 12, 2013 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
I haven't read the manga in awhile....but I'll look forward to this. Animation wise, the series has its style so far for what I'm looking forward to.
Aug 12, 2013 7:05 AM

May 2012
KanaHana voicing the main heroine. The only reason I need to watch this show.
Aug 12, 2013 11:47 AM

Mar 2013
Read a little of the manga and it wasn't that good to be honest, so don't know if I'll bother watching this.

Sep 6, 2013 5:19 AM

Sep 2012
To start Oct 8th
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 6, 2013 3:59 PM

Aug 2013
After blasting through all manga chapters, this series strongly reminds me of Ao no Exorcist, albeit with more dominant female lead and being more nitty-gritty with its supernatural stuffs. And yeah, i rather agree with Newhopes that this series seem kinda average on some ways, and the latest chapters have become too shounen-ish for my taste. But on the other hand, i liked how the supernatural battles are executed in more straightforward and fantastical fashion, and the silly bantering between the character is just fun to read.

For people who said that this series is harem, i'm not really sure about that. This one just comes off to me as one-sided romance between the female and male lead, with other female characters are either being mildly interested with the male lead, or simply accompanying him in battle, nothing more.
AmiluhurSep 6, 2013 4:10 PM
Sep 6, 2013 8:17 PM

Aug 2011
It sounds extremely generic. He has childhood friend/main heroine (who has the same last name as him. I'm guessing she was adopted or they're cousins) and for some reason (other than self-insertion) he doesn't have his family's powers so of course he's the one who gets thrown into all the shit...

And the biggest, lamest cliche line in almost every other anime synopsis that made me pre-drop this: "He wants/has a peaceful life before (such and such) comes into his life. What happens next?!?!"

Like Guilty Crown (I love it but I even admit this is true), this seems like an anime that just has a pretty face going for it.

Sep 13, 2013 1:32 AM

Sep 2012
Key visual

http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/i1001997-1378983871.jpg

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 13, 2013 5:37 AM

Nov 2007
^Nice key visual indeed
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Sep 22, 2013 11:50 PM

Jan 2011
OP preview: http://llamaop.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/tokyo-ravens-op/
VioLinkSep 23, 2013 12:29 AM
[center]
Oct 2, 2013 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
Tokyo Ravens is a cool name, therefore I will watch.
Oct 2, 2013 6:19 AM
Mar 2013
Tokyo Ravens second PV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGjPkMsCq8
[b]Join #myanimelist on RizonIRC![b]
(^∇^)

Oct 2, 2013 7:42 AM

Sep 2012
^ Good introduction of the characters. The seiyuu are so easily recognizable :-)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
1 hour ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
5 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.