Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2012 10:25 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So that was REALLY REALLY rushed in my opinion .__.
Kotetsu and Satoshi getting stranded was kinda funny though lol, Kotetsu really reminds me a lot of Jun/Barry
So the gym battle uhh.....yea Shizui sounded different in my head but oh well lulz, HE SEEMED SO WEAK ._. I definitely do not approve since Homika got a 6 vs. 6 while Shizui got a 2 vs. 2? and Shizui's Burungeru got defeated with Natoorei's thunderbolt in one shot, I do not approve at all either >_>
Anyways slightly disappointed with how the gym fight turned out but I like Shizui so I'm biased lol (<3 his accent too)
So Next epi's about a pokemon kindergarten and the two birds, one more filler before the long awaited TR episode
Oct 22, 2012 4:09 PM
Jan 2012
What the... They screwed Shizui in the anime ._. His Burungel is a beast in the games.
And what is that voice? xD

Anyway, I am still hating Kotetsu... This guy is ridiculous. They should have showed Kenyan battling Shizui instead of Kotetsu. I still want to know which Pokémon he has besides Zebraika and Dageki.
Oct 28, 2012 9:14 AM

Jun 2011
Nice ep.

LOL to Satoshi and Kotetsu being stranded they have so much similarity in their attitude.
Nov 19, 2021 9:48 PM

Sep 2017
i only liked the meloetta moments.
Fight was rushed and easy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 20 Discussion

Bigbuffoon - Nov 30, 2012

5 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Apr 4, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Rayyy - Aug 25, 2012

3 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Mar 31, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 26, 2012

8 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Mar 29, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion

Kisnaffy - Jan 10, 2013

15 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion

Bigbuffoon - Dec 21, 2012

7 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.