Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2012 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
Well, you people that gave your reasons against Yuuki and Zero have a good point.
I like Zero, But I pretty much hate Yuuki, I have since she got turned by Kaname and went off to live with him after he used Zero. So although I have wanted a Yuuki x Zero end, it might be better if he found someone a lot nicer than her. Cause she has not treated him very well at all. I'm actually hoping that Zero is the only one left alive.

But what I really think will happen is that Yuuki will be turned human again by being sealed by Kaname like she was as a kid.
Oct 18, 2012 8:49 PM

Mar 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
I like the idea of zero and yuuki not loving eachother because it was all a set up and was merely false love, i say i like that idea cause that means zero can drop that bitch and get with someone he actually deserves, plus he probably wont be held back at the thought of hurting yuuki by trying to off kaname and this time will hopefully suceed

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.