Forum Settings
Forums

New Anime Project of 'Maken-Ki!' Announced (Confirmed as TV series in Jan 2014)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 10, 2013 3:40 AM

May 2011
No please, no more Maken Ki
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2013 11:09 PM

Sep 2012
The official website is up: http://maken-ki-two.com/

Official name is "Maken-ki! Tsuu (Two)"

Now confirmed it will be a TV series for the second season.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 8, 2013 12:06 AM

Nov 2011
Not too surprised at all tbh.
May 8, 2013 1:18 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
The official website is up: http://maken-ki-two.com/

Official name is "Maken-ki! Tsuu (Two)"

Now confirmed it will be a TV series for the second season.

Forgot to mention that the studio and the staff have changed. The studio is changed from AIC Spirits to XEBEC. The director will be Kaneko Hiraku, who directed Seikon no Qweaser and Manyuu Hikenchou. Character Design will be Takami Akio, previously Character Design for Upotte! and Chief Animation Director for Motto ToLoveRu.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 20, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2009
MY BODY IS READY!!!
Jun 20, 2013 6:12 PM

Sep 2012
"Based on the manga series by Hiromitsu Takeda, this romantic comedy is about Takeru Ohyama, a typical perverted teenage boy-"

And that's where I fucking stopped.
Jun 21, 2013 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
It is now confirmed the new TV series will air in Winter Season this year.

Jun 21, 2013 7:09 AM

Sep 2012
jmal said:
symbv said:
It is now confirmed the new TV series will air in Winter Season this year.
Winter 2014 or Fall 2013? Winter 2013 was last season.
The announcement said "新TVアニメシリーズ「マケン姫っ!通」今冬放送開始予定!" which translates to "The new TV anime series 'Maken-ki! Two' is scheduled to start broadcast in this winter". So what do you think?
symbvJun 21, 2013 7:21 AM

Jun 21, 2013 7:21 AM

Sep 2012
Did a bit more searching. Everywhere it is saying 'this winter". The news from Livedoor News actually says '2013 Winter": "2011年10月より放送された「マケン姫っ!」の第2期「マケン姫っ!通」が2013年冬にTVアニメとして帰ってくる。" http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7789147/

Jun 21, 2013 12:58 PM

Aug 2008
I don't think is confusing. It means this coming winter (which is late 2013, early 2014). So it should air around January 2014.
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
Nov 3, 2013 5:24 AM
Mar 2013
i liked the first season hope the second will be better
Nov 8, 2013 5:03 AM

Nov 2007
OP: "Cherish" by sweet ARMS
ED: "Reach for Light" by Saeko Zougou
The link below indicates that the source is from Newtype December 2013 issue
http://anima7.info/news/?id=17656

January 15th, 2014 is the premiere date. Tokyo MX, AT-X, Chiba TV, tvk, TV Saitama, Sun TV, Mie TV Housou, Gifu Housou, TVQ Kyuushuu Housou and BS11 are the channels.
http://animeanime.jp/article/2013/11/30/16523.html
tsubasaloverNov 30, 2013 6:32 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
38 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
5 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.