Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2019 3:04 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode, weaker than the others, but still fine.
Jun 18, 2020 4:00 AM

May 2020
RedWhisper said:
Kind of a "blah" episode, in my opinion. There was barely any action, Edward seemed particularly weak and annoying, and the story was pretty slow. It had a couple good moments, though, and we got to see Lust again. I'd really like to know what she is up to.

I hope Part 2 is better. -- 3/5

My thoughts exactly. Better than the pure filler from last episode since we do get some information on how the "fake" philosopher stones are produced and see Lust scheming again. But not by much. Ed seemed too weak since he was able to hold his own against Cornello before who also had one of the stones. Curious to see whether Fletcher is alright...after what his brother said, he should be done for -.-
Jun 1, 2021 9:17 PM

Jan 2020
I'm sorry but meh. 1/5

I can't stand the whole imposter and disbelief moments and it just straight up gets on my nerves and always ruins episodes for me. The fake copycat elric brothers are quite pointless and somewhat annoying figures to me as of right now which is a shame.

The worst part is the reactions of all the people who obviously don't trust in the real ones :(

and of course there's a part 2 :(

Sep 28, 2022 5:58 AM

May 2018
now that is some good red stuff
Oct 10, 2022 9:46 AM

Dec 2016
Blackouting said:
Find it hard to believe they'd heard of the Elric brothers but not that one of them wears a gigantic suit of armour

Phenomanan said:
Why didn't Ed just show them his state alchemist pocket watch? Would have saved a lot of trouble lol.

TripleSRank said:
I feel like this would benefit a lot from a broader recurring cast. All of the one-off side character stories with similar-ish scenarios makes it hard to get invested in what's happening.

addictoholic said:
> Save little girl from being crushed to death
> Give "false" names
> Kicked out immediately
> Denied food, shelter and medicine

Yes, because that totally makes sense. How fucking hilarious.
/s

Laughed when the older imposter had the realisation that poisoning a village was, perhaps, not such a good idea.

Yeah, this episode was pretty dumb lol.
Oct 19, 2022 1:32 PM
Aug 2022
this was an alright episode. nothing crazy interesting though. we learned how fake philosopher stones are made which is cool though. otherwise i don't have much else to say about it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Dub or Sub?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 28

21 by cinnaroll_taetae »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 20, 2008

67 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 13, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 21, 2008

170 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 12, 2009

56 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 11, 2009

57 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 3:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.