MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita »» Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

115 65.34%
4 out of 5: Liked it

37 21.02%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 6.82%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 3.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 3.41%
Voters: 176

08-19-12, 8:24 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol @ wild and talkative assistant!! But he's such a guy who loves older women (and is voiced by FukuJun!!).

Finally meeting the real assistant, and very interesting meeting. And the only thing he talked was about the type of dog (Time Paradox/Dogs?!)!
Modified by tsubasalover, 08-19-12, 9:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

08-19-12, 8:55 AM

Those dogs cancelled out the time paradox created by Watashi moving back in time over and over again. I wonder how someone ever thought of that idea. The Assistant has a lot more to him than just the silent sidekick. Pretty smart of him to find out what his personality should be from the tea party with the multiple Watashi's.

08-19-12, 9:15 AM

Time paradogs, nice! XD

The assistant going crazy like that was a little unexpected.

08-19-12, 9:27 AM

Time Paradogs. That's just great.

I love how they went through all the times and explained each with a bit more depth. Assistant is a very interesting character, how he fit his personality to match Watashi's ideals. He's really likable.

Edit: woah, wait. THAT WAS THE YOUNG PROFESSOR!? I just made that realization, I was wondering why they were talking about a giant leap. I thought he was the assistant with a different personality at first. It might not be, but there's too many hints like the comments when he gives her the watch, and the fairies, and Watashi's remark near the end at the proffesor. ("You stole it from her.")
Modified by TheyLeaveShadows, 08-19-12, 2:22 PM

08-19-12, 9:55 AM

The whole time traveling aspect of this arc is great and all, but I'm convinced they just used this episode as an excuse to do dirty things to Watashi.

08-19-12, 10:02 AM

That was very interesting. We found out what the story with the sundial was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrap_paradox

That was really clever to implement it here.

Time paradogs and the young professor gave a bit of depth to the show.

The only real question is what were Watashi's true ideals? I guess she was lead astray by the impression young professor gave to her?

08-19-12, 10:08 AM

Heh, Grandpa as a teenager was a nice touch.
Wondering whats going to happen with the dozens of dogs now, or how the assistant even knew that thered be a teaparty.

Rexky said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bootstrap_paradox

Thanks for the link, wasnt aware that something like this exists as a common idea.
Modified by Averim, 08-19-12, 10:17 AM

08-19-12, 10:34 AM

He finally said something!!
And d'aww, they finally met each other! it was so cute when she asked him if he found what was he looking for.
Really nice episode, probably my favorite of them all.

08-19-12, 10:36 AM

Ringo Kidd DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO WATASHI. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Also, good episode.
I have my own blog! It's called Anime Viking. Hope you read it!

08-19-12, 10:43 AM

WTF?!
So the wild kid was actually the young grandpa?! Didn't get that at all^^
This ep was a good mindfuck and guess it was too intelligent for me.
I haven't understand the ep fully, so someone, please explain it to me :-)

08-19-12, 10:53 AM

wait, can someone clarify a lot of things?

like i'm getting the feeling that people are saying that the assistant is the younger form of the grandpa? or is the wild kid and the assistant two different people?
grandpa = older wild kid = assistant?
grandpa = older wild kid which is unrelated to the assistant?
wild kid = assistant and the grandpa is unrelated?
all three are unrelated to each other?

i've never been good with time paradox/traveling themed things since you have to go back again to understand further, but it's not working for me this time

08-19-12, 11:11 AM

Grandpa is the Ringo Kid. So this watch is a proof, cause he'll give them to Watashi after she gave them to him 60 years ago cause of a one bugged timeloop.

Assistant wasn't exist ever, before the loop. But all Watashi's thoughts about him caused him to materialize.
Modified by Ksa, 08-19-12, 11:41 AM
2e16nig.png

08-19-12, 11:47 AM

i know get why the fairy mentioned why she was sent too far back in time...
but the ringo kid was kinda odd, you can't molest the modest WATASHI <.<

08-19-12, 11:50 AM

Some delicious incest kiss was in this episode...
2e16nig.png

08-19-12, 12:22 PM

Sound *Dum dum*
Watashi face and mad comment :D

Great episode anyway, though it felt like episode 7 <3
(Yeah it was prequel to this, but still they show old scenes too long time IMO)

08-19-12, 12:27 PM

Ksa said:
Grandpa is the Ringo Kid. So this watch is a proof, cause he'll give them to Watashi after she gave them to him 60 years ago cause of a one bugged timeloop.

I can see it when people say it, but how did you manage to get that while watching?

Assistant wasn't exist ever, before the loop. But all Watashi's thoughts about him caused him to materialize.

How did that happen? He was there before the beginning of the timeloop (as the timeloop most often began when Grandpa sent Watashi to take the Assistant). And the only time Watash was before the beginning of the timeloop was when she met young Grandpa.

08-19-12, 12:31 PM

Assistant. Spoke.
Who's his voice actor!? Does it say in the credits?

08-19-12, 12:34 PM

Oniikami said:

like i'm getting the feeling that people are saying that the assistant is the younger form of the grandpa? or is the wild kid and the assistant two different people?

i've never been good with time paradox/traveling themed things since you have to go back again to understand further, but it's not working for me this time

The assistant and the wild kid are two different people. But, given Watashi's misunderstanding of the situation, she thought the wild kid *was* the assistant, so elements of him happened to be added to the assistant.

So to break it down
Assistant != Wild Kid
Wild kid = grandpa in the past

THe explanation about the tea party giving him a way to define himself means he got ideas about how to define himself from Watashi's own description of her recollections of the past.

Time travel = epic. Just sayin'

Togop said:
Ksa said:

I can see it when people say it, but how did you manage to get that while watching?

Getting the watch from watashi was fairly large proof, but I picked it up by the revolver. The beginning of the episode started with grandpa spinning a revolver around his finger, and the Ringo Kid was doing the same. Since grandpa is the only character I've seen - to my knowledge - with guns, it's a fairly easy connection to make. Sure, it's a small connection, but in this series, even small connections seem to be significant.

08-19-12, 12:41 PM

That.... ... ... time... paradog?

*facedog*

(translation: the episode just broke me)

08-19-12, 12:58 PM

Oniikami said:

Assistant has blue eyes.
Ringo has green eyes.
Grandpa has green eyes and the sundial. I think that's the most convincing evidence.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices