Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 12, 2008 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
Well...I really don't know now with how many girls Makoto had sex...I tried to count...but I think I lost it xD Although I think that he is so irresponsible for leaving Sekai all alone when she is in pregnant. I also feel sorry for Kotonoha. She was such a nice girl till she met Makoto. I think in this episode she looked like zombie.
alice-chanMay 4, 2009 9:15 AM
May 21, 2008 10:45 AM

Mar 2008
cheating perverted scum!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2008 5:29 AM

Feb 2008
Whoa, so in this episode, the retard screwed with at least 4 girls (3 of them, at the same time). Man, seems like I'm watching an Axe commercial.
But I'm glad that every girl he screwed with, dumped him at the moment Sekai said she was pregnant.
Jul 8, 2008 10:59 PM
May 2008
Was this show sponsored by fucking Axe? He has 20+ girls on his cell phone... and He had fucking group sex with those 3...
At least they all dumped him/blocked his number! :)
And his words somehow brought Katsura back to normal...at least for now. :)
All I know is someone will definitely die next episode. I can feel it...
Aug 15, 2008 5:30 AM

Jan 2008
Makoto never fails to surprise.
MajorAddiction said:
wow. makoto slept with everyone in sight. even I'm pregnant now
XD
Aug 23, 2008 9:52 AM

Nov 2007
OMFG O_O
Aug 30, 2008 10:41 PM

Jun 2008
I facepalmed constantly throughout this entire episode. What the hell is wrong with everyone at that school...
Aug 31, 2008 4:40 PM

Sep 2007
OMFG, this episode was like so f***in' EPIC and on the end I was like OMG, WTF??! That poor girl, Katsura, she went completely crazy, is Itou really retarded??? OWNZ!! Damn playboy, that ep ruled! xD *can't wait to see the end*^^
I used to be a 3D lover like you... But then I took an arrow to the heart.
Sep 8, 2008 10:58 AM

Jul 2008
My feelings just went totally berserk again! Three girls + Haruna????? SCREW YOU MAKOTO AND PLEASE DIE. BETTER YET I THINK I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! EAT, EAT and EAT YOUR SOUL! YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE PLACE IN THIS WORLD AT ALL NOT EVEN TO REINCARNATE!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 18, 2008 7:04 AM

May 2008
wut a sleazebag...

he just doin it with anyone now, he like addicted to the stuff.
Oct 23, 2008 8:00 AM
Jul 2008
somehow I thought Kotonoha would pull a knife out of nowhere and stab Makoto
Oct 29, 2008 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
Wow, everyone at that school seems to be so stupid, Makoto really has no good qualities about him but everyone seems to want to bang him. Katsura and Sekai (I guess Setsuna too but she's gone now) seem to be really the only level-headed people, and Katsura spent most of the episode talking into her phone thinking that Makoto could hear her.

#NBHNC
Nov 30, 2008 1:02 PM

Jun 2008
Dude this is getting really fucked up

He's had sex with seven people so far, and got one of them pregnant. Then he meets up with Katsura, who by now has completely lost all hope for sanity. Then the look in her eyes. I'm gonna start the next episode, but I know that this can't end well.
Dec 11, 2008 3:06 PM

Aug 2008
So he did it with... 7 people (counted Setsuna in as well). I don't think he came close to doing it with Nanami though. Hell, he might had done it with more.
He's a scumbag, through and through.
Ditches his girlfriend after getting her pregnant... Not that that's rare in RL though >_>.
At least he seemed like he was going to take responsability with his child... or it semmed like it. And he also saved Kotonoha from that melancholy-like-state.
OmegaJudgement said:
Kotonoha seems to have gone back to normal but i doubt that will last long.

~I hope she at least stays like that ("normal"), even if she's ditched again by him.

This has been quite an emotional ride. The mood through this entire episode was heavy, even up until the end.

YAY!! Taisuke hasn't shown in for a while!! Has he died or something? ^^
By the way, he's an even bigger fucker and asshole than Makoto.

~1 more episode to go!

DeathfireD said:

PS. that group of girls are nuts. Having group sex with everyones b/f lol.

Great whore material right? ^^
May 25, 2009 3:37 AM
Apr 2009
I've never facepalmed so much in my life. My forehead is the color of the surface of Mars.
Watching this is so frustrating. And to think I was going to give this a decent score.
Anyone else thought that fall he had was strangely satisfying?

Kaho said:

If it this doesn't happen, I'm going to feel like this was a huge waste of time.
Jun 26, 2009 12:21 AM

Jun 2009
Sex over feelings, i can't stand this!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 22, 2009 5:02 PM

Apr 2009
Kaho said:

same!!! i kept checking to see if she was hiding one up her sleeve or something!!!!!!!

at first i thought, "he is a bats turd, but he doesnt derserve to die"

though the course of this anime that has changed to *knife in hand* "die you fucking bastard die!!!!!!!! >:O >:O >:O >:O"

yeah katsura's mind is fucked.

and all the girls are fucked too!!!! literaly!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2009 9:48 PM

Aug 2008
OmegaJudgement said:
Seriously 2:30 in i was having a succession of wtf, wtf, wtf, etc...

...then the foursome came.
I couldn't stop saying "what?!" for 5 minutes, watched that scene 5 times to be sure i see properly. Otome was kinda important storywise and she did have a crush on him. Setsuna was.. ok... But Hikari??!! Why?! And Otome's "friends" in a foursome??!! Not to mention those ~20 names in his phone. WHAT THE BLOODY FUNKY HELL? If they're not gonna take this seriously than me either. -1 from the rating.

OmegaJudgement said:
MajorAddiction said:
I loled so much my chest hurts.
XD
Aug 17, 2009 3:19 AM

Jun 2009
didn't see sekai becoming pregnant, didn't see the foursome coming, didn't see kotonoha loses her mind. i wouldn't mind if makoto died, but sekai and her baby better not and noone of the girls should either
Aug 27, 2009 1:34 PM

Jun 2009
Ain't he a sex machine.
Oct 2, 2009 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
Honestly, just seeing Makoto just wavering back and forth between girls...just pisses me off!
Oct 27, 2009 11:24 PM

Sep 2009
It's like all female characters on the show where just created for Makoto to screw.
Nov 29, 2009 4:19 PM
Nov 2009
OmegaJudgement said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seriously 2:30 in i was having a succession of wtf, wtf, wtf, etc...

...then the foursome came.

Egads how does he do it?! Is School Days ending going to turn out to be a commercial for 'the axe affect'?

He's up to 7 so far if people assume he had Setsuna, after seeing his character so far i would have thought he took advantage of that situation.

I laughed at Sekai when he ditched her at the first sign of her becoming emotional (and pregnant)

Kotonoha seems to have gone back to normal but i doubt that will last long.

Well people who have wikied/played the game can guess the outcome of this now, who ever does kill Makoto i'm adding as a favourite character. Even if Makoto commits suicide or if Taisuke kills him i'll be adding them for the fact they got rid of himself/that scum.
i must agree with every single word you just said but we will have to see what the true outcome will be
Dec 21, 2009 12:09 AM
May 2009
where are all the parents? haha
that is why kids this age shouldn't be having sex. sex is bad.
lolz
dinhoDec 21, 2009 12:39 AM
Jan 9, 2010 2:29 PM

Dec 2008
sfx-rayzel said:
awwww, just 1 more episode :(, i SERIOUSLY want to see makoto dying .... at the scene where he tried to call the girls i just thought "serve you goddamn right you bastard!!!" xD

I KNEW SHE WAS PERGENT. lol

FINALLY, everyones starting to get smart all expect kotonoha...tsk....that poor little baster.

Jan 9, 2010 2:32 PM

Dec 2008
JayDestiny said:
Honestly, just seeing Makoto just wavering back and forth between girls...just pisses me off!

I knew she was pergrnt

and FINALLY, everyones starting to get smart all expect kotonoha..tsk....that poor little baster

Jan 18, 2010 11:38 PM

Feb 2009
This episode and the last have been nuts!
Makoto and his damn conquests...
I am glad that Katohono has the gentle look back in her eyes instead of that ghostly one, but is Makoto just using her..
Jan 23, 2010 9:59 PM

Apr 2009
Finally Makoto get a little bit of reality. Although I think I figured out what I've been watching so far: It's a show about a bunch of kids who are going to a school for prostitution and infidelity. Why else would all these girls act like total sluts void of any common sense whatsoever?

I hope Kotonoha stabs Makoto in the balls or something.
Mar 10, 2010 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
Drgentile777 said:
Finally Makoto get a little bit of reality. Although I think I figured out what I've been watching so far: It's a show about a bunch of kids who are going to a school for prostitution and infidelity. Why else would all these girls act like total sluts void of any common sense whatsoever?

I hope Kotonoha stabs Makoto in the balls or something.

I totally agree with u
Apr 25, 2010 1:50 AM

Aug 2008
damn Makoto.
well it's weird how all that girls wanna have sex with him, even friends of his "girlfriend" .
May 10, 2010 12:43 PM

Mar 2010
cyruz said:
Ritsuka said:
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone

Yeah, me neither. Maybe a little bit for Kotonoha... a little.

Just a little bit.
Jun 26, 2010 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
So, I'm assuming Makoto had a foursome with those female bullies at school? Just when I thought his sexual prowlness couldn't get any more ridiculous, he pulls that off.

Anyway, I had tears in my eyes from laughter, especially when he couldn't figure out why no one would answer his telephone calls. This was the beautiful train wreck I had been waiting for!
Jun 29, 2010 9:45 AM

Apr 2010
I don't see why everyone wants to do him in the first place... lol.....
and its funny how sekai looks like nagisa from clannad... ahhaha
and they both get knocked up and pregnant...
Jun 29, 2010 9:46 AM

Dec 2009
WiNomNomNomBi said:
What, because they have the same hair style or something?
Jun 29, 2010 11:37 AM

Apr 2010
Zahlzeit said:
WiNomNomNomBi said:
What, because they have the same hair style or something?

yup ^^

look alikes (from my p.o.v)
Sekai= Nagisa (clannad)
kotonoha= slightly like Isumi, but older (Hayate no Gotoku)
Jul 28, 2010 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
MajorAddiction said:

LOL

melancholy said:
...SO BASICALLY school days is about a guy who goes out with a girl, cheats on her for another girl which actaully SEEMED to might work out, he cheats on HER with 3 other girls, sex sex sex, pregnancy, then goes back to the first girlfriend. fun.

yep,that's my conclusion on this too

I only want to see Makoto DEAD,i hate him more than i hate the freakin' negative charater in Higurashi,at least she had a sad story
but this guy's the worst,he's worse than Hannibal,he's even worse than your mother :p

poor Kotonoha...i hope she kills him with fire,but make him suffer alot first

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 3, 2010 10:32 AM

Apr 2009
MajorAddiction said:

ROTFLMAO!

Makoto is moving up the list of characters I love to hate with every passing episode I watch of this series. On this episode...thank God for karma. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 7, 2010 6:41 AM
Jul 2010
Why do you people feel sorry for Kotonoha? Yeah, she was a victim but not now. Now she had a choice to do just as every other girl and get rid of that bastard. But no, she had to take him back... She's just plain stupid. That or she's completely blinded by love! Why would she take that stupid damn despicable bastard back?
Hum... Thinking a little bit more, I guess she's just gone crazy... Making all those calls and speaking alone as if someone was answering her... Yeah, that's it. At least it's what I want to believe.
I just hope Makoto dies next episode.
Sep 28, 2010 3:36 PM

Aug 2008
I thought Hikari like Taisuke? Then why did she sleep with Makoto when she disliked him? OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

I'm so morally disturbed now. It's horrifying.
Oct 4, 2010 10:44 AM
Sep 2010
Kotonoha is insane.
Oct 10, 2010 1:25 AM
Oct 2010
There is one character with common sense in the series. Otome Katou. She's liked him since Middle School and the moment she discovered what kind of ass he was, she ditched him.

I was so happy to see that they finally gained common sense. Though, the only one with true sanity, is, as stated before: Otome Katou.

(Oh, I've already watched ep 12. Just replyin'. anyhow. o w o )
Jan 2, 2011 10:26 PM

Dec 2008
LMAO @ all the comments made here. I feel you all. XDDD

Wow... YES, MATOKO, LET'S JUST SLEEP WITH EVERYONE! Damn, I seriously kept going, "No... no, he's not gonna sleep with all of those girls," when they were like, "Let's see how good he is since he gets around!" and then they all did but TOGETHER and I was like, "No... they're not really... SHIT YES THEY ARE. A FOURSOME. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DOES HE DO IT."

And my jaw dropped when Sekai told him she was pregnant, and I was grinning throughout the rest of the episode. Serves you right, Matoko! And I grinned even more when the rest of the girls were like, "Erm, maybe we shouldn't hang around you anymore," and I lol'd. And then he tried calling them all! "Oh lookit me I'm no longer the center of sexual attention! WOE IS MEEEEE!" HAHAHAHA.

Poor Sekai, though. What a dipshit of a father. -_-;

I really hope Kotonoha goes against my gut feeling and gives Matoko a good beating. And Sekai gets someone who seriously gives a shit about her, or better yet she gets more independent after Setsuna making it sound like Sekai can't live without a companion stuck to her shoe everywhere she goes, ugh.

I really don't feel much for the characters in this show, though, despite how I'd like to see them wind up happy. Eh. Mixed emotions, I guess. But Matoko is complete shit. The rest of the girls I can somewhat tolerate - and creepy Kotonoha makes me happy.
Feb 12, 2011 2:13 AM
Dec 2010
nooooo super kotonoha! i thought you would kill a whore! I thought she would stabs hims up withs the knifes.
Feb 15, 2011 3:17 PM

Dec 2009
Makoto is the biggest asshole in the history of anime characters ever !!

Seriously !
yuno6.jpg
May 14, 2011 3:08 AM

Jan 2008
- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.
Aug 12, 2011 11:43 PM
Aug 2011
I think i really hate this anime like HONESTLY it would be better if ther shoot all their audience while their watching this shit its just pissing m WHY THE FUCK did KATONOHA got raped?if i was there i would break that guys bones one by one starting from his hands to his toes to his head obviously i would knock him out cold first this anime is stressing me the fuck out.
Aug 12, 2011 11:44 PM
Aug 2011
memorieswithin said:
- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.

hahahahha basically they are :D
Sep 14, 2011 5:53 PM

Nov 2010
why sekai is happy about having the baby? o_O

I don't think anyone would be killed in the next episode but let's see ...
Dec 6, 2011 9:26 AM

Aug 2009
Hahaha, jeez. There are really no words for this :D Highly entertaining though!

The Axe effect is strong in this one, for sure.

Jun 21, 2012 7:35 AM

Dec 2011
Seriously.... 4____?! Omg. Makoto, you're a 100% true well known popular role model fcuking dick. YOU ASSHOLE. DAMIT. DAMN THIS SHOW. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously... A lot happened, and you're still so cheerful.
Show: 3/10
Makoto: 10/10 Dick(And all other words you can think of, Good, then _ bad, eg. Greatest Fag.)
uhh...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1288 by DLboom77 »»
May 6, 3:59 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

118 by ANIMEisMID »»
May 4, 6:02 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

204 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 3:35 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.