Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2012 11:12 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
little bit lower than just decent, but it had its moments...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 19, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2009
I think this has its potentials, but they managed to pack a lot of things in just 1 episode. Me gusta
Apr 29, 2016 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
I think the title is some sort of metaphor (I realized this when the manager and assistant manager were talking after their first round of coitus).
Nov 22, 2021 9:57 PM

Aug 2021
...WHERE IS THE 2ND EPISODE?!!
It was very good xd
Nov 21, 2022 8:33 AM

Nov 2010
I wish that kind of apartment exists in real life.
Marina got it right. I belong to the kind of guys that enjoy f*cking a girl in their clothing or uniform. It's really erotic compared to just undressing them right away.
Miki's "treatment" gave me a nice hard on and she's cute too!
The girls all looked nice and it's uncensored. It's too bad animation is average at best. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.