Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 5, 2012 1:26 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
What the EFF.... I was already thinking she was acting stupid the previous chap, she just had to go and be a total neurotic bitch in this one. Is there ANY woman who sympathizes with her?!
Aug 5, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2012
This bitch I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I had my doubts before but now I finally conclude that she is a fucking psyco. This isn't marriage material at all. Take a hint haruto and just break up with this fucktard. She comes into his life acts all nice and lovey dovey and then ruins any romantic relations with harutos crush then after she and haruto decide to date she randomly leaves and goes and dates another random guy cause he is dying. idk what kind of retarded logic that is but ok it kind of made sense. Then she dissapears for 2 fucking years returns randomly and ruins another relationship for haruto.

After all that I was like ok people make mistakes so i honestly forgave her. Now like a few fucking months after the relationship she gets randomly pissed off at some stupid shit and leaves him? LIKE WTF! If you can't deal with something this small then what the hell is gonna happen after marriage. There is much bigger issues in life and much harder arguments that couples go through while staying together. If something small like this is gonna piss her off then imagine what something worth getting pissed of will do to her. At this point I can imagine her fucking stabbing haruto over something.

Jesus christ why the hell do i keep reading this shit? Its like some false hope that the manga will be better but it never is. Just stupid forced drama after drama that just pisses everyone off at its idiocy.

Never in my life have I hated the mc's of a manga so much. yuzuki is a fucking relationship wrecker and psyco bitch while haruto is a straight up pussy even those stupid generic harem characters that are indecisive are manlier than the faggot haruto.
huehue93Aug 5, 2012 1:40 AM
Aug 5, 2012 1:41 AM

Jun 2012
rupok93 said:
This bitch I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I had my doubts before but now I finally conclude that she is a fucking psyco. This isn't marriage material at all. Take a hint haruto and just break up with this fucktard. She comes into his life acts all nice and lovey dovey and then ruins any romantic relations with harutos crush then after she and haruto decide to date she randomly leaves and goes and dates another random guy cause he is dying. idk what kind of retarded logic that is but ok it kind of made sense. Then she dissapears for 2 fucking years returns randomly and ruins another relationship for haruto.

After all that I was like ok people make mistakes so i honestly forgave her. Now like a few fucking months after the relationship she gets randomly pissed off at some stupid shit and leaves him? LIKE WTF! If you can't deal with something this small then what the hell is gonna happen after marriage. There is much bigger issues in life and much harder arguments that couples go through while staying together. If something small like this is gonna piss her off then imagine what something worth getting pissed of will do to her. At this point I can imagine her fucking stabbing haruto over something.

Jesus christ why the hell do i keep reading this shit? Its like some false hope that the manga will be better but it never is. Just stupid forced drama after drama that just pisses everyone off at its idiocy.

Never in my life have I hated the mc's of a manga so much. yuzuki is a fucking relationship wrecker and psyco bitch while haruto is a straight up pussy even those stupid generic harem characters that are indecisive are manlier than the faggot haruto.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this should sum up Eba perfectly:
Aug 5, 2012 1:41 AM

Nov 2011
yeah i pretty much agree with everyone but all i can say is what asdf546 said already: they'll end up together

the only problem is that it could have ended a long time ago without this much BS and after they got back together it could have got a good ending or something...

PirateKingz great pic and i totally agree with you :D
Aug 5, 2012 2:06 AM

Feb 2012
Rin makes every chapter somewhat good, I love her teasing.

What the fuck is Yuzuki doing, I don't get it?! At first I thought she has come back, that smile implied it to me at least, and then she goes "fuck you"-mode, where the hell has she been even staying all this time?

I called it a couple of months ago that I think Seo is planning to hit at least 200 chapters and now I can see this shit going on until he hits that mark.
Aug 5, 2012 2:13 AM

Jan 2012
PirateKingz said:
rupok93 said:

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this should sum up Eba perfectly:

i don't really agree with that. The picture is the overly attached girlfriend not the psyco girlfriend. Overly attached girlfriend is much better than yuzuki.

Tbh Rin is the best girl in this whole damn manga. She seems super chill, if I had to choose a girl to be my girlfriend it would be rin compared to her sister its like night and day.

also if this shit manga drags on after chapter 200 i am dropping and changing rating to a 5 at best due to how much it just pisses me off. I don't hate drama and relationship problems I really don't but when they are as idiotic and illogical as this manga it makes me scream on the inside.
huehue93Aug 5, 2012 2:18 AM
Aug 5, 2012 2:22 AM

Jul 2012
PirateKingz said:
God damn it Eba. He made one small mistake and you turn to a total bitch at him. This is pissing me off almost as much as GE: Good Ending.

Seo, can you please just end the series already? It was alright the first time but now you're just being a troll.
tbh i liked ge its a lot more realistic and even tho the protagonist is also retarded he learns from his mistakes also even tho ge's heroine is..kinda crazy.. still not as bad as eba where she always appears sweet and sucks haruto in and then acts like a total bitch the next second zzz tired of all this bull
Aug 5, 2012 3:05 AM
Feb 2012
Rin and Asuka made the chapter good.

But seriously though, what's up with Yuzuki? I get it that she's mad because of the little mistake Haruto made but to that extent after *two* chapters? Don't you see that he's regretting it, Yuzuki? Dammit, last week I thought Haruto was at fault but now I'm pissed at Yuzuki. She better delivers a good answer to that shit next week.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 5, 2012 3:09 AM
Jan 2010
Just read this last chapter and wtf? This manga is getting repetetive. I'm wonder what seo is trying to do now, this manga should have been finished a long time ago.
Aug 5, 2012 3:44 AM

Feb 2009
Why is this manga still alive? I'm just going to pretend that Haruto never broke up with Asuka. This is just painful to read.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Aug 5, 2012 4:00 AM
Jan 2008
Just as I expected, she has done it again. I really REALLY hope that they break up now, not for two years, but forever.
Aug 5, 2012 4:29 AM
Feb 2012
No way are they going to break up. Over something like that? After all they went through? Yeah, no. It's just weird seeing Yuzuki overreact like that. So what's really behind her surprising behavior? And more importantly- who will be the one taking the first step now? Haruto? I don't hope so after this week's chapter. So it's Yuzuki that has to come up with an explanation and I REALLY don't want to see this dragged out any further. They should solve this dilemma before they enter the plane since the trip's supposed to be fun.

And I have to say it again- Rin made this chapter.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 5, 2012 4:51 AM

Feb 2010
We are 193 chapters in and this felt like the past has been all for naught.
Aug 5, 2012 5:23 AM
Aug 2012
I just bet she left for another guy.... If she wasen't home at Rin...
Aug 5, 2012 6:07 AM

May 2011
They are just forcing more drama at this point.
Aug 5, 2012 6:26 AM

Jun 2010
PUBERTY
Aug 5, 2012 6:29 AM
Nov 2007
Yes, yes! Fuck everything up and end this misarable manga.
Aug 5, 2012 8:00 AM
Aug 2012
WTF?!?! this chapter sucks.. Eba character is a Bitch motherfucker, shouldn't have sacrificed Asuka for that whore.. either Kanzaki.. or you could have even picked Akari, at least... NOT THIS BITCH!
Aug 5, 2012 8:14 AM
Aug 2012
Compared to Suzuka (MASTERPIECE!).. This Manga is actually SHIT!!
it is very out of character, incredibly non-logical, and Totally STUPID..
in Suzuka, The Male protagonist is really logically accepted.. the love triangle isn't very exaggerated (Honoka<3 Yamato <3 Suzuka) but in this manga.. it's totally out of place, totally the opposite of something good!
The Male protagonist is simply IDIOT, love triangle is screwed up (Kanzaki+Akari+Asuka <3 Haruto <3 Yuzuki) where Yuzuki is a Psycho mothafucker, trying to act lovey-dovey and messed up every single fking relationship Haruto have, including friendship.. yet she leaves retardedly?? GENIUS!
i'm still wondering, Why the fuck did i read this piece of shit in the first place..

i better re-read suzuka all over again 5 times, than reading this complicated Crap!
Aug 5, 2012 8:19 AM

Dec 2010
Haruto should just forget about women in general and become an otaku, because 3D girls will never betray you xD
Aug 5, 2012 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
PhantomEX said:
Haruto should just forget about women in general and become an otaku, because 3D girls will never betray you xD

u mean 2D right? :D
Aug 5, 2012 9:23 AM

Jan 2010
Yeesh. I finally was starting to like Eba and then this. -_-;
Her reaction is just way too over the top.
Aug 5, 2012 9:49 AM
Aug 2012
Agreed that this was just...frustrating.

But, maybe this is a set up. Maybe the manga will turn into a depressing ntr.

I think the manga can still be saved.
Aug 5, 2012 9:55 AM

Aug 2011
yeah forced drama donno why now -__-" , just go to her sister way better than yuzuki --__--.
Aug 5, 2012 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
Oh wow, fucking seriously?

What a fucking bitch. I don't know how can any guy stand being treated like that... oh wait, this is Haruto.
Aug 5, 2012 11:02 AM

Jun 2009
rupok93 said:

waldicky1 said:
in Suzuka, The Male protagonist is really logically accepted.. the love triangle isn't very exaggerated (Honoka<3 Yamato <3 Suzuka) but in this manga.. it's totally out of place, totally the opposite of something good!
The Male protagonist is simply IDIOT, love triangle is screwed up (Kanzaki+Akari+Asuka <3 Haruto <3 Yuzuki) where Yuzuki is a Psycho mothafucker, trying to act lovey-dovey and messed up every single fking relationship Haruto have, including friendship.. yet she leaves retardedly?? GENIUS!
i'm still wondering, Why the fuck did i read this piece of shit in the first place..

i better re-read suzuka all over again 5 times, than reading this complicated Crap!
This is everything I wanted to say about this manga
Aug 5, 2012 11:33 AM

Jul 2012
waldicky1 said:

Woah.. Woah.. did you just say suzuka was a masterpiece? I dont want to start anything but in my opinion i disliked suzuka because 1. i hated the heroine, she was extremely bitchy like waaaaay too bitchy there were a lot of better optioins and the author really couldnt give me one reason to like suzuka in any possible way she was selfish and well she was just pretty much an asshole in every way possible 2. WOW at ending you should know what i mean(dont want to spoil) i mean story was decent but the protagonist and heroine were pretty fked up imo
Aug 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Aug 2011
hell he should have gone to the cooking thing then since shes treating him like he did. he ended up canceling with her on the spot, apologized and spent a whole day looking for her. what he did was a dick move but shes blowing this way out of proportion.

i wonder where shes staying at. her parents house?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2012 12:51 PM
Jun 2012
YES! My weekly dose is back.

I hope NTR is involved.
Aug 5, 2012 1:34 PM
Sep 2011
He broke up with Asuka for this shit -_-
Aug 5, 2012 3:41 PM

Sep 2011
my god... yuzuki is getting crazier every chapter. why did he broke up with asuka !? she was perfect...
Aug 5, 2012 4:19 PM

Feb 2009
I know this is forced but holy crap man, what a selfish bitch. And yeah, he left Asuka for THAT? The more I read this manga the more I see that HarutoxEba are complete opposites. He should go to the cook off thingie if she is going to do him like that.
Aug 5, 2012 4:38 PM

Dec 2009
How dare she!? She was a bitch leaving Haruto for that reject Kazuma and he didn't even get pissed.

So she doesn't deserve to get jelous and even worse pissed at Haruto!
Haruto deserves all the rage! pfft, just because he was about to die that Kazuma fuck, I'm glad he's dead!

Fucking Yuzuki over reacting...
I know Haruto is just a tiny bit naive, but thats because he doesn't love the other girl, but Yuzuki.

Is that how strong her love for Haruto is!? Leaving him at first for some reject who's about to die just because he confessed and that they were in a long distant relationship and felt sorry for him.
And not trusting him because she's jelous!? Is that really how strong your love is for Haruto, Yuzuki!?
Aug 5, 2012 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
Finally we got to see Asuka. Damn I miss seeing her regularly. <3

Eba is overreacting and being so selfish seriously. Haruto is an idiot for choosing Eba over Asuka. I actually would like to see them break up and see a Haruto X Asuka ending. Started liking Eba a lot these past few chapters but now she has made me pissed off at her lol.
Aug 5, 2012 6:48 PM

Oct 2010
asdf546 said:
really shes just going to blow things out of proportion? ebas character never seems to be very consistent...

real talk
Aug 5, 2012 8:33 PM
Aug 2012
what i feel about this manga now, i want may favorite male character Kamijou Touma to go in Kimi no iru machi verse just to punch harutard face to break his illusion and come to his sense, touma is good to correcting people's mind.. his the right one to correct harutard thinking.. My man touma has a 10,000+ number of girls included on his Harem.. hahahaha.. but his not retarded he just dont know that he has a harem that much..
Aug 5, 2012 10:28 PM

Dec 2008
Man this girl is fkd in the head. Ever since that incident with the terminally ill dude I knew she was screwed up in the head. And now this? wow!
Haruto bro, if you've got balls just dump her and go back to Asuka or maybe choose Akari.
Aug 6, 2012 3:28 AM

Sep 2010
Here I am, 193 chapters later. Why the fuck did I read this all?
Aug 6, 2012 5:38 AM

Sep 2011
What is everyone even talking about? Yea, she definitely overreacted, but I mean seriously, Harutoisn't much better. He just let her go like that, didnt even start looking for three days. THREE WHOLE DAYS. I love yuzu, even if she is like a little kid, its a part of who she is. They've gone through so much together, I really want to see them have a happy ending, despite both of their flaws.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
If only you had justice on your side
Aug 6, 2012 10:58 AM
Feb 2012
Alright, alright. Time to predict what will happen in this week's chapter.

Haruto, Yuzuki and busty stalker neighbor will enter the plane, still engulfed by that awkward mood. Then either during the flight or some time after Yuzuki and Haruto will have a conversation- just the two of them- while talking about the real problem -- Yuzuki feeling rejected because of Haruto's passion for cooking (never mind the contradictory situation for now). Haruto then will say something typical for him (some sweet stuff, the kind we love to see him do) and they will happily hug and kiss each other which will immediately lead to some private time during which Haruto will back out. The end.
Aug 6, 2012 11:39 AM

Dec 2010
Haruto has made many many many ma(well u get the idea) mistakes in this manga but the biggest one would be staying with this bitch, seriously WTF, if I was him I would dumped her sorry ass then and there, dudes got better options than this bitch,seriously of all the women he could have chose....Harutos biggest crime may very well be bad taste. Just imagine how much better this manga would be if Rin was the MC instead of bitch Yuzuki, I gotta say it even if its obvious by now but the author lost his touch, this garbage doesn't even touch the feet of Suzuka, not in characters, not in story, not in anything
Aug 6, 2012 5:54 PM

Mar 2009
Futch said:
My summary:

Break up with this psycho, please Haruto, it would do you good.

This relationship isn't healthy at all.

I agree... that girl is just way too crazy... there is good kinda crazy and then there is that. It was his fault for angering her but he did immediately notice his error and tried to apologize.

He is really stupid tho... he should have stuck with Asuka or Akari or one of the many others who liked him. It's funny/annoying how people with eyes can't see what is around or in front of them.

PirateKingz said:
God damn it Eba. He made one small mistake and you turn to a total bitch at him. This is pissing me off almost as much as GE: Good Ending.

Seo, can you please just end the series already? It was alright the first time but now you're just being a troll.

Idk... if anything it would have ended earlier when she went back to Tokyo and had a new BF... If that was me I would have been screw her!
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Aug 7, 2012 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
Get back with Asuka dammit =.=
Aug 7, 2012 4:35 AM

Jan 2008
Should just stir it up, get rid of Eba, and finish off with Mana.

Eba lost her shine at around ch60

Story needs to be finished or something needs to hit the fan.
Aug 8, 2012 12:56 AM
Jan 2012
ill just repeat this: RIN IS A WIN....i dont really find any other girls compelling right now, other than rin
Aug 8, 2012 8:40 PM

Nov 2011
Very mature attitude
rupok93 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, man, I enjoy more reading the comments of the chapter than reading the chapter itself
Aug 9, 2012 3:45 AM
Nov 2011
can i please kill yuzuki
Aug 9, 2012 3:48 AM
Nov 2011
yuzuki haruto may have flaws but still yuzuki is overreacting compared to what haruto did common sense would tell anyone that it he was caught in the moment of meeting a french chef to help his career oh wait i forgot yuzuki has no common sense or logic she a selfish bitch only meant for fucking
Aug 10, 2012 8:19 AM

May 2012
God help me why is Yuzuki being so jealous and selfish for >.> this is like the first time haruto did something like this. -Sigh-

But i guess the manga is finally started to go for the romance approach again and moving away from the slice of life

Aug 10, 2012 8:02 PM
Aug 2012
This chapter pissed me off... Who the hell does she think she is?? She should be happy to see her boyfriend taking an interest in his dream and not be getting in the way of that. And then she doesn't keep in contact with him for three days, blocks his number, and doesn't even let him know that she's safe? Bitch deserves some revenge from Haruto.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.