Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 8:20 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuuki with Zero vs Kaname.. Unfair! I want to help my Kaname. :D
even though they don't have the intent to kill him., they still continue to oppose him. whatever! *sigh*

as for the ancestor? weeeee. IT acted up and pierced Sara.
woooo! Interesting~ and to mind that it wasn't Kaname who did that.. :D

hmnn~ this time, I really think that Ichijou likes Sara..

Yuuki protecting Kaname when she saw he is in danger and Kaname protecting her too was kind of *waaaaaaaaaa~* yappari! I really want the two of them together. Argh!!!!!! Haha. If only Yuuki would straighten things up, I won't have any more to say..
Jul 29, 2012 9:12 AM

May 2012

i like the chapter, now the hooded girl is awaken.. i dont know if shes a threat to kaname or not.. and i want yuuki to get jealous of them,, its always zero and kaname gets jealous..

ichijou is now released on sara's blood.. or its his will to protect sara?

Jul 29, 2012 9:58 AM

Nov 2009
zero was awesome this chapter. the only one who could ever truly be zero's master is yuuki. i loved how they called out each others names too. even tho towards the end it was really yuukixkaname-esque, zero still got his fair share of attention. i was kind of annoyed that yuuki instinctively went to protect kaname. it feels like a set back....again. next chapter should be really interesting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 5:41 PM

Aug 2008
Finally...Sarah got what was coming to her. I have been waiting so long.
Aug 1, 2012 5:20 AM
Jul 2018

Yuuki protecting Kaname. No, I don't want it! >_<
And Ichijou DID have feelings for Sara, does he? He was too worried of her.
I'm glad I saw my beloved Zero again. C:
Aug 1, 2012 8:31 AM

Aug 2011

Aug 3, 2012 8:51 PM

Jul 2012
There are 3 things i like about this chapter:
1. Sara finally got what she's deserve!
2. This chapter kind of bring justice to Kaname, by showing Sara is actually the real evil villian
3. Yuki went to protect Kaname (Although i m not a huge fan of yukix kaname but it is great that the female protagonist still chose to protect him)

2 things i hate:
1. Yuki says that "pureblood should not be arrogant" (She's saying Kaname! But she's the one who's truly arrogant, she acted like she's very powerful in the previous chapters but hello? She only got awoken recently.. she cant be as powerful as kaname in that short period of time..)
2. Yuki call Kaname to be "obediently caught by her (So who's arrogant now?)

So yea so this chapter is pretty good because in the previous chapters everyone ganged up and wanted to kill Kaname , when he wasn't' really that evil ( which is very upsetting).
Aug 3, 2012 8:54 PM

Mar 2011
Itami-chan said:
One can only dream, my friend....only dream...
EdefremAug 6, 2012 6:57 PM
Aug 3, 2012 9:32 PM
May 2012
Oh my FREAKING GOD!!!! I can't believe it. We waited patiently for 2 MONTHS for THAT!?!??! GRAGGHGHHGHGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am so pissed. Yuuki. Defended. Kaname. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE! YUUKI WAS GOING TO KILL HIM! And then what happens!? A zombie vampire ancestor thing RANDOMLY comes out of the floor and kills Sara (well, finally) and threatens to kill the bastard Kaname and YUUKI PROTECTS HIM!!!! WHAAAAAAT!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!? KANAME WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE! BECAUSE HE'S EVIL!!! Wahahahaaah, and all that hype from the last chapter about Yuuki finally becoming the heroine and becoming more than just a stupid know-nothing airhead... COMPLETELY TRUMPED! AGAIN! Hino-sensei must be on something, because CLEARLY this was a really idiotic turn of events! She needs to wake up and stop being so wishy-washy! >:( I think that she should get rid of this stupid chapter and write/draw a new one that actually CORRELATES WITH CHAPTER 83!!!

...completely dumb. Blasphemy!!!!!
Aug 9, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2009
That last page. Finally.

Everything else is like what's going on.
Aug 13, 2012 11:59 AM
Jul 2009
Crap just got real in this chapter but I cannot be the only one that (for the past year or so) has been like "WTF is going on in Vampire Knight?!"
I seriously cannot be the only one that is STILL sat here going 'yeah this happened in the chapter, it was cool. But as a whole, I got no f-ing idea what's going on the in manga. Is Sara evil? Has Kaname properly turned? Is Yuuki on her own side trying to kill Kanama? Who is trying to be queen? Who is this 'mother' that's awoke? Was the blood tablets just a minor thing with nothing to worry about?' I am confused beyond recognition as to what is ACTUALLY going on in VK.
Aug 16, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2012
This may sound air-headish but honestly!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

I recently just caught up and finished this chapter and what is THIS?

Kaname AND Yuuki are trying to kill each other...I thought they loved each other! =c

I'm glad Sara finally got the axe, although poor Takuma.

I'm slightly...confused, sad and disappointed.
Aug 17, 2012 2:17 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 18, 2012 6:01 AM

Jun 2012
chyel416 said:
There are 3 things i like about this chapter:
1. Sara finally got what she's deserve!
2. This chapter kind of bring justice to Kaname, by showing Sara is actually the real evil villian
3. Yuki went to protect Kaname (Although i m not a huge fan of yukix kaname but it is great that the female protagonist still chose to protect him)

2 things i hate:
1. Yuki says that "pureblood should not be arrogant" (She's saying Kaname! But she's the one who's truly arrogant, she acted like she's very powerful in the previous chapters but hello? She only got awoken recently.. she cant be as powerful as kaname in that short period of time..)
2. Yuki call Kaname to be "obediently caught by her (So who's arrogant now?)

So yea so this chapter is pretty good because in the previous chapters everyone ganged up and wanted to kill Kaname , when he wasn't' really that evil ( which is very upsetting).

so you say that sara is the evil one while kaname just goes around and kills everyone?
weird..by their actions they both show that they're fucking evil.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Aug 18, 2012 12:32 PM
Nov 2010
Things keep dragging on and on...Really I just want it to end already before I HATE it
I'm a fan of Zero, but I don't like his character in these last few chapters. It's not
the Zero that I like =( well, not that it should be the way I like anyways xD
Maybe they should just end it already and everybody dies, it is annoying how the
story kinda comes to an end and Random stuff happen and drag it on ...
I don't like Yuki anyway, so I don't mind her running to Kaname, it's just the fact that
she's contradicting herself. It's weird how the amazing manga is turning into a
meaningless one.
Aug 25, 2012 1:35 PM

Sep 2011
So Yuuki is back with Zero but when it comes to it neither of them would kill Kaname. Zero showed that Sara could not control him and make him kill for her purposes when he didn't want to.
And then the ancestresses waking up and killing Sara herself was awesome! I so am glad that Sara was taken care of.
Aug 27, 2012 5:23 PM

Sep 2011
holy shit this manga hit rock bottom fast. Like seriously what the fuck is even going on any more?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 4, 2014 7:07 AM

Dec 2012
Woah. The ancestor strike Sara :O

- barely alive -

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.